5 Smart Beauty Tips Nobody Tells You
We all know that we are meant to drink more water to have great skin, or to eat fresh fruit and vegetables for a flawless complexion but what about the great beauty tips(secret) that nobody tells you – what if you were missing out on vital snippets of information that could make the world of difference to your beauty regime and the way you look. We have chosen to investigate further!
- You don’t need to wash your hair! A touch of dry shampoo and a quick blast of your hairdryer around the framing of the hair around your face will make you look finished even when you feel as if you aren’t. The rest of the hair could be messy as you like but as long as the front and surrounding hair around your face looks picture perfect, no one will know that you didn’t have time to have a shower this morning because you chose to spend longer in bed with your loved one!
- Blonde hair isn’t always best! As much as you would love to look like Lady Gaga, the blonde tones could be making you look older AND more tired! Sometimes it pays to go for richer colors so why not head for a shade slightly darker than what you are used to and wait for the compliments to pour in!
- If you can’t afford to get a haircut, just go for a trim of your bangs! Sometimes even the smallest of chops from the front of your face can make the world of difference and this is something that you can do in the comfort of your own home with a little bit of practice. With this simple tip, you could extend the length of time between visits to three months and more if you are really lucky.
- Instead of using a thick foundation when you are tired and your skin shows this, opt for a tinted moisturizer instead or mix your normal foundation with a good moisturizer that contains SPF instead. Piling on makeup will make you look worse then you did to start with and by blending with some of the moisturizer, you will not only avoid the “caked on “ look, but will also give yourself a nice dewy complexion that most supermodels could only dream of.
- Use a colored foundation or concealer if you have a spot or under-eye circles. For example, orange colors help to counteract the darkness around the eyes, while a greener shade of concealer will help to hide the redness surrounding the blemishes and zits. If you don’t have these to hand, try looking in your eye shadow palette – as long as you don’t use too much, you may find that a colored eye shadow can be mixed with your product to even things out.
Images found on weheartit.com