60 Flirty Text Messages
After text messaging with someone for awhile, things can get kind of plain and boring. If your feeling like your text messaging life needs a boost, why not try out one of these 60 flirty text messages? We’ve got everything from cute and silly to spicy and romantic- take your pick!
1. Hey you 😉
This is a great, simple text message to start a conversation. Plus it’s flirty thanks to the winking smiley face. Win, win situation here!
2. Good morning handsome. Have a great day!
This isn’t just your average good morning text. It’s a compliment and a well wish all in one, and that’s a winning, flirty combination!
3. Would you rather do you homework or come hang out with me?
If you want to hang out with your crush, ask him this. You really think he will pick homework over you? Doubt it!
4. Ugh, I have a problem. I can’t stop thinking about you.
This is so funny and cute! At first he will be thinking you have an actual dilemma, but the only problem is he’s stuck on your mind- and he will love that.
5. You look good in that new shirt.
Is he wearing something extra cute today? Why not let him know with a flirty, complimenting text message.
6. Blue is definitely your color 😉
Again, this is a great compliment that lets him know it isn’t just the shirt- but anything blue makes him look amazing. Don’t forget the winking smiley face!
7. I’m so bored! Wanna go on an adventure?
Dates don’t always have to be for dinners and movies; sometimes you just wanna have fun! Invite him out for an exciting day or afternoon and see the sparks fly.
8. This homework is killing me! I can’t do anymore. Save me?
Men love to be the hero- even when it comes to simple, silly things like these.
9. Good luck on your game tonight. You’ll do awesome and look sexy doing it 😉
Everyone gets nervous before a big event, whether it’s a game, speech, or outing. Boost his confidence by not only wishing him good luck, but telling him how great and handsome he is!
10. We just landed in Hawaii. Ugh, I wish you were here!
Did you go on an exciting trip and miss your crush? Then you need to tell him!
11. Happy Birthday! If you could have one wish, what would it be? 😉
This might sound like a normal Happy Birthday statement, but the winking smiley face at the end lets him know you might have some R rated thoughts on your mind. Wonder what he will come up with?
12. I’m trying on these new bras, but I need a second opinion. Care to share your thoughts?
Warning: he might need a new phone after slobbering over his when he sees this text message! Be prepared to send him into a lustful daze with a few pictures of your new bra!
13. Come over, I have all your favorites. Pizza, beer, and of course, ME.
Let’s be honest: what guy could possibly resist that? He will be flying over to your house as quickly as possible with this flirty and alluring text!
14. OMG, you were amazing last night.
Trust me, every guy wants to hear this compliment. It’s what he lives for, and you’ll definitely see a boost in confidence the next time you guys are ‘together’.
15. Can’t wait to see you tonight. I think you’re going to like what you see 😉
If you’re planning to see him later on, why not get him excited? He’ll love reading this and you’ll definitely spark his interest.
16. Hmm, should I wear the red panties or the black ones? Can’t decide..
All men love to have input when it comes to the panty department. Seriously, ask him this question.
17. I could seriously use a little bit of testosterone in my life..
If he isn’t very suave, he might not get this text message. But 99% of men will know that you’re ‘testosterone’ comment is really a G rated way to say you want him.
18. When he asks what you’re doing, tell him you just got out of the shower.
He will probably start daydreaming about you dripping wet in nothing but foam suds. Yeah, he will certainly enjoy that.
19. I’ve been thinking about you all day.
Because everyone likes to know they are on someone’s mind.
20. Follow up with… it hasn’t all been rated G either.
This lets him know you’re not only thinking about HIM, but thinking about YOU and him- ‘together’.
21. Send me a picture 😉
Hopefully he will catch onto the winking smiley face and slip you a sexy picture. Then the ‘sexting’ can ensue.
22. Where have you been hiding?
When he texts you out of the blue, this is a cute way of telling him you’ve missed him and are very pleased he sent you a text message.
23. Hey cutie. Haven’t talked to you in awhile. Thought I’d say hello!
If you haven’t talked to him for awhile, send him this. This compliments him while also letting him know he’s been on your mind.
24. Sweet dreams….with me in them 😉
It’s one thing to wish someone sweet dreams before they go to bed. It’s a whole other thing to wish them sweet dreams with YOU in them. He will certainly like the sound of that and close his eyes to his imagination running ramped.
25. Oooooh, I like the sound of that 😉
If he texts you something flirty or alluring, this is always a winning response (for obvious reasons).
26. Follow up with… Tell me more 😉
Combine these two if you’re really in the mood to turn him on, as these texts combine let him know you love what you hear and you’re sitting on pins and needles to hear more of his sexy comments.
27. I’m just laying in bed, bored. Care to join?
Perfect for those boring weekday nights when you’re in bed but don’t want to miss out on any of the fun. Either he’ll come over or you guys can have an enticing text message conversation until wee hours of the morning.
28. I really like our friendship, but I was thinking… maybe we could be friends with benefits?
Wow. His jaw will literally drop to the floor when he sees this. It’s definitely what every man wants to hear!
29. Let’s hang out tonight. I promise you won’t regret it 😉
Hmmm, have something sexy and fun planned tonight? This lets him know that he is in for a REAL treat. Just don’t flake on your promise ladies!
30. Let’s play 20 question. What’s your name? What’s your favorite color? Wanna go out with me Saturday night?
He will NEVER see it coming- and that’s what we love about it! Who could resist this totally not obvious and adorable way of asking someone out?