What Does it Mean When a Guy Stares at You?

By on September 9, 2016

As women, I think we have all noticed that men like to look our way- but why do some men take a glance, while others do a full on stare? If you’ve ever noticed a man actually staring at you- not just checking you out for a second- you may have been a little bit creeped out. But don’t judge a book by its cover- there are a lot of reasons why a man may stare at you, and I promise he’s not just being weird.

b1c277724513b0828e4b5aeb52e8e78d

He Find You Attractive

I am pretty sure this one goes without saying: if a man finds you incredibly attractive, then he is going to stare at you. And he probably won’t just stare at your face, either, although that will be his focus of attention for quite some time during this stare-down. He will probably also take a look at your other features as well, of course talking about your chest and boot-ay.

Men are just naturally drawn to women and their bodies; it is what makes the world go round. And when they find a female who is extremely attractive to them, they are going to stare. They don’t want to forget what you look like once you leave the room, so they will stare long and hard to take in all of your beauty and make a mental image of what you look like. Hey, take this as a compliment, ladies! Someone thinks you’re absolutely beautiful and they can’t look away; really, what’s the harm in that?

He Wants to Talk to You, But Doesn’t Know How

A lot- and I mean a LOT- of men have a very difficult time speaking to a woman. So, what is a guy to do? Stare! We already know he finds you incredibly attractive, and he really wants to meet you and get to know you. The only problem is, he is at a total loss for words when it comes to actually introducing himself and striking up a conversation with you. So, being completely at a loss for words and not knowing what to do next, he may just stare at you and freeze. During his stare-down, he is probably thinking about how beautiful you are and how he is just DYING to meet you. He is probably coming up with any question or comment he could probably say to you without you feeling weird or uninterested. His mind is RACING with what to do next, so he freezes, and just looks at you. He is hoping you will notice and YOU make the first move- and if you’re interested in him too, I highly recommend making the first move. He is probably just really shy and totally stunned by your beauty- he can’t even think straight or even SPEAK!

He Wants to Annoy You

There are those guys out there: you know, the guy you turned down because he was gross or crude or you simply weren’t interested in him. Well, he takes it upon himself to make you feel bad for not wanting him. He wants to make you feel uncomfortable and annoyed by him; I guess it is his form of (rather stupid) revenge. So, if there is a guy out there who you turned down and wanted nothing to do with after the first date, and he is staring at you, he is probably just trying to keep your attention and ANNOY you as much as he can. Don’t even pay attention to him- especially if he has one of those awful smirks on his face like he is so cool and smug. Seriously, the less attention you pay to him, the quicker it will go away.

How can you deter this type of stare? DON’T LOOK AT HIM! I know it may be difficult, but keep busy with whatever you’re doing, whether it’s work or school. Try and talk to some of your friends and keep your mind (and eyes) of whatever is going on around you. He will stop staring eventually- I mean, he can’t stare forever, right?

82cce70602d698e866e86847b76e99d4

He Wants to Sleep With You

Some men are pigs, let’s just be honest. If you notice a guy staring at you- but he is much more interested in staring at your curves and body- he is probably dreaming about sleeping with you. He is probably thinking of the quickest way he can get you into the sheets. He doesn’t want to get to know you or anything- his mind and eyes are focused only on your womanly shape and he doesn’t care if you know it. Yes, this can be a little bit creepy and rather disgusting, but hopefully he doesn’t keep at it too long; in fact, if he’s staring at your body like that, he’s probably just as confident to come up and ask you out- in which case, say NO!

Patty

May 9, 2018 at 3:39 pm

There is a guy that used to lock eyes with me 2 years ago… a year ago he approached me i gave him my number. We went out, kissed and then he never called back.. but he keeps staring at me everytine he sees me.. he stopped me one day and ask him to give him my number again he called me and asked me if i had chance to talk and since i didnt i said no call me later well he never called back.. and now he keeps staring at me.. he looks for my eyes nothing else and when he sees that i llok at him he locks eyes until one or the other looks away.. i’m confused i dont know what he wants..

May 10, 2018 at 12:01 am

It is possible that he wants to spend additional time with you in person. He may not feel comfortable reaching out to you. He may not longer have your contact information. He may be uncertain or confused about his feelings. Determine what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Patty!

Nervous

April 28, 2018 at 6:03 pm

Hi, so where I work, every Wednesday this cute guy comes and helps a boy with tutoring. I work in a after school program. And I see him every Wed. And I once caught him staring and I looked away (I got nervous) and now he stares and I stare too. When I’m around him he seems to get like nervous and red. I want to ask him out on a date but Idk how and if he likes me why doesn’t he try to ask me?

April 28, 2018 at 10:44 pm

He may not have asked you because he is shy. He may be uncertain or confused about his feelings. If you want to develop a relationship with him, then speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. You may find benefit in spending additional time with him in person. Perhaps reach out to him the next time that you see him. Have a great day, Nervous!

Victoria

April 27, 2018 at 1:54 pm

Okay well there is this boy who I am very good friends with and ußually when we would talk he would always turn our conversations sexual.
    And I’m kinda ok with that because that’s just how he is… But one day we were in the computer room and he started touching me at my thigh and I didn’t know how to respond so I just moved over a bit and about 2 minutes later he moved closer to me and started to moan in my ear. When I asked him to stop he simply said ‘I’ll stop if you play footises with me’ I said no and about another 5 minutes he started to rub on my legs and moan…
    What does this even mean?? A little help please!

April 28, 2018 at 2:45 pm

It is clear that he feels a physical connection with you. However, he has chosen to not listen to you and to treat you without respect. If he continues to disrespect you, then speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. If he does not listen to you, then perhaps speak with a teacher or counselor. Have a great day, Victoria!

Lyla

April 8, 2018 at 5:19 am

I like him a lot. Sometimes he’s nice but mostly he’s rude (usually around his friends). But one day at a park I saw him. I wasn’t sure if it was him or not so I took a closer look and it was him!! He did the same. My friends went over to talk to him but he obviously found them annoying and walked away. I was having a water balloon fight with my friends and I noticed him staring at me. Then when the fight was over, I was walking past him and he was staring at me again. Then I used my water bottle to throw water onto a guy from my school and he was staring AGAIN!! Its so confusing like does he like me or am I just so obsessed that I think he likes me?

April 8, 2018 at 8:36 pm

It is certainly possible that this person is interested in developing a relationship with you. It is possible that he is shy or uncertain about his feelings. Determine what you want for your future. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to do the same. Have a great day, Lyla!

Confused

February 15, 2018 at 10:32 pm

There is this guy at my gym that I’ve seen for years but he has never acknowledged who I am. Recently we’ve made eye contact multiple times and he holds the stare even after I look away. What is my next step? I’m really intrigued by him and want to known if I should approach him.

February 17, 2018 at 9:59 pm

It is certainly possible that he is interested in developing a relationship with you. Take this time to determine what you want for your future. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Confused!

Diana

February 14, 2018 at 8:50 am

I read this article and am posed with an uncomfortable situation. Long and short, I met a married man at my gym. No biggie. He knew my trainer and immediately invited me in on rather surface, funny conversations. I joked around with him and even swore a couple of times, but nothing else. The next thing I know, the conversations start turning to sexual material and I confronted him on it. Next time, he came on stronger, purposely kicking a basketball in my direction, so he could come over and tell my personal trainer and I that every time I boxed and grunted, it could be heard from the front door of the gym. It sounded like multiple orgasms and that was the beginning of the end. I tried talking to him about it and it got worse, so I stopped talking or paying attention to him. Then he acted mad at me. So, yesterday, he came into the gym and walked right by me, went to a spot to try and hide from me, but was staring at me. I don’t get it! What is his deal? Is it too much to ask for a man to behave like a gentleman, especially a married man? And he’s mad at me because he has no boundaries and I do? Anyway, how do I get him to quit staring at me?

February 15, 2018 at 8:44 pm

He has chosen to ignore your wishes and to treat you without respect. If he is employed by the gym, then immediately speak with the staff about his actions. He is likely abusing other women as well. If you are not comfortable with that, then be clear and direct with him about your thoughts and feelings. Document this discussion, and save it for future use if he continues to speak to you in this manner. Have a great day, Diana!

Etta

February 4, 2018 at 1:16 pm

The staring has returned,again. The last was just past Friday, twice.
    At the gym I was walking past the stairwell. I looked up, saw him walking down, and moved to the
    side to allow him passage.
    Once he was on level ground, I asked him about a class I want. He answered. Then…stood there grinning. Yes all he did was stare and grin.
    Second time: Im getting ready to leave. He comes over to where Im standing putting my coat on and…nothing. They were giving a farewell party to a worker, I asked ifvhe was going, he said yes. At that point I had to go, and so left. But before I did, I left and yep sure enough he was staring at me.
    Theres an older woman there who claims to know him “for years.” So Im considering whether I should ask her to share some information about with me.
    Why?

February 4, 2018 at 10:00 pm

If you feel as though you would benefit by speaking with someone who knows this person, then do so. Honesty is always the best way to communicate. Have a great day, Etta!

Etta

January 28, 2018 at 12:18 am

I like him. Afew weeks ago, we had a coffee arrangement but it fell through on my part. I asked him later he was still interested, he said “YEAH” but felt we should concentrate on me first (he’s my trainer). Weeks went by, recently I brought it up again and thats when my confusion began. He stood there and looked or stared at me! I don’t really know how long, seemed like forever. There was no smile, nothing. We were standing close and there he was staring, straight into my eyeball, saying absolutely nothing. So, not being one to be undone, I stared back. Then he looked down, then back to me, mentioned something about having to check his schedule (I know what that sounds like, but Im refusing to go there because I really like him), I said ok, we went on. What do you think that was about? Thank you.

January 29, 2018 at 5:57 pm

It is possible that he is interested in a developing a relationship with you. Take this time to determine what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Etta!

Etta

January 29, 2018 at 8:39 pm

Wow!Thank you so much! I was actually thinking that he was somehow angry, upset with me somehow. This is so unexpected news, yet totally welcomed!
        Today as I was sitting and waiting until it was time to go downstairs for my workout, (he owns a gym and of course is one of the trainers), he walked in, came over to me, stood there and hugged me with “glad to see you.” Such simple words yes, but powerful at the same time. All I could think of doing, I was so confounded because of my thinking (please see above), was smile at him.
        Periodically he has a special program to help loose weight. So after my own workout this evening, Im downstairs watching (so much excitement). At times Im watching him, and what does he do? He looks at me from across the room, and just smiles at me, eyes meeting. I tell you, at times I feel like a teenager again, all giddy and stuff.

January 30, 2018 at 9:14 pm

Thank you for sharing your insights and experiences. Please feel free to share more of your thoughts and feelings in the future. Have a great day, Etta!

Etta

February 1, 2018 at 3:56 pm

Things appear to be getting better, though I wouldn’t say coming to a head. This week after the staring, he walked in, hugged me with “good to see you.” Later on, he said as he’s going downstairs, and me going upstairs “see you tomorrow” though I wasnt able to make “tomorrow.”
          Well today, missing his class by waking up too late, I did manage to get to the gym, and we sat down to talk in general. He wasnt able to stay too long though. No problem. I got up, he then took a hold of me, wrapped me up in those beautiful, strong, working out arms of his, and planted an unexpected long kiss on my cheek. I was floating. Can you spell h-a-p-p-y?

February 1, 2018 at 8:59 pm

These are signs of his strong emotional connection with you. It is certainly possible that he is interested in developing a relationship with you. Take this time to determine what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Etta!

Maria

December 10, 2017 at 8:43 am

Hi! I have feeling with a guy in my uni. We knew each other from student admission, he approached me first , said hello to me and talked about school stuffs. We didn’t exchange personal contact and personal things. And the unexpected thing is he’s in the same class with me until now so, It’s almost 2nd years I’m in uni and he becomes my classmates. In the faculty, I never see he talks with other girls except me. He likes to stare at me whenever I’m talk with my friends, laugh ,eat, present my homework presentation and I always caught him stare at me. When I caught him, sometimes he throw away his stare and sometimes stare and smile. Sometimes we like to talk but, not into personal stuffs. He gazing at my eyes so deep like an owl and it’s truly makes me nervous as hell. I feel bit like him because, he’s cheerful ,funny , humorist, sometimes he’s moody which is he looks mysterious and he always initiate to talk with me, make a conversation with me even the conversation is contains small talk such as exams , homework , weather, teacher, hair style. He likes to ask me when I wanna go out from class. But, there’s one thing that makes me confused so much. He only talk to me when he isn’t with his group. He has big group contains 7 people include 2 his close friend. (when the class only contains few classmates and his close friend ) and I think he’s afraid their friend will teasing (?) and his voice becomes small when he talks to me.Does he has interest in me? Oh ya, we haven’t become friend in social media and we never talk in whatsapp or email until now

December 10, 2017 at 6:34 pm

It is possible that he is interested in developing a relationship with you. Take this time to determine what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Maria!

Corin

December 7, 2017 at 6:00 pm

Hi, there! I wanna share something with you. So, there is a guy in my University. He has same age like me. Honestly, I don’t like him but, I’m curious with him. I knew him in a new student party. He came to me , say hi and talked to me. Also he asked did you like playing game and computer? why I choose IT as my major and my University. But in that time, he didn’t ask my personal contact like WhatsApp or kind of that. After the party was end, new class beginning and he’s in the same class with me. Sometimes, in the class he approach me like say hi and stare at me in the far and talk to me. He seldom talk with female friends in my class. We only have small talk like how’s your exams and homework. He’s clever in the class, I ever studying with him and my friend and in that time, he asked me did you understand? after the studying group session end He also realize when I have a new haircut. When we talk, he gazing at me like deep and sharp and sometimes in the near distance. And it makes me nervous because of his eyes and in the near distance. Mostly, he always open the conversation, because I’m an introvert and he’s​ an extrovert. I ever caught him stare at me and if I caught him, he’ll smile at me and sometimes talk to me. But, two days ago he played hot and cold with me. He passed me in the morning and he didn’t say hi to me. He only say hi to my close friend. but I can see he still stare at me in the far when I laugh and talk with my friends but, I act like ‘I didn’t see you’. And in the evening, he smile at me. And yesterday, I heard in the stairs, he ask to my close friend and search me because I haven’t come to class and after that, I wanna come to him and my close friend but, he leaved my close friend and he went away but, he back and stare at me again. We never texting before and haven’t follow each other in social Media. I don’t wanna assume he likes me or not, but in your opinion, he likes me or he only wanna play with me? I’m so afraid if a guy only play with me. Thank you :))

December 8, 2017 at 9:25 pm

It is possible that he is interested in developing a long term relationship with you. He may only be interested in a short term fling. Take this time to determine what you want for your future. If you want to develop a relationship with him, then speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Corin!

Corin

December 9, 2017 at 3:26 am

Thank you for reply my comment. Well, I don’t know why suddenly I have some interest with him.But,.. I’m still not sure about my feelings with him also I’m still not sure he has interest with me or not. I wanna make a move like talk with him in class but, I’m extremely shy and I’m afraid to open the conversation with boys (that’s why I seldom has male friends.). I also feel difficult to read someone’s character smile and kind of that. Yeah, I started to stalk his facebook and I found something.. he had 2 female friends (maybe they were his close friends) and 1 photo together with a girl (one of them) when he was in senior high school. It’s so different with his condition in university because, I never see him has female friends in university. I’m afraid he still has feelings with his female friend.

December 9, 2017 at 11:32 pm

Your feelings regarding his relationship with this person are based on old Facebook photos. Take this time to determine what you want for this relationship. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. There is no reason to be shy. If you are unwilling to speak with him, then perhaps attempt to reach out to him on social media. Have a great day, Corin!

Alice john

December 4, 2017 at 7:41 am

There is a guy I like in the school.He is not in my class.his class is next to mine.In break or when he has not a lesson he is always standing in front of my class and talking to the girls of my class and always staring at me but he has never talked to me even when it’s break I am going in my class he always stares at me .but I don’t know what does that stare means?but i wanna know does he like me ? And also i have acne on my face i don’t know if he is staring at me because he this I am creepy ugly or weird or he is interested in Me?

December 4, 2017 at 5:55 pm

Do not be concerned with the acne that is on your face. It is normal for people to have have acne. Take this time to determine what you want for the future of your relationship. It is possible that he is interested in becoming your friend. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Alice!

Cat

November 10, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Hi there, can you help me?
    I work with a guy that I am inexplicably drawn to. I feel so much attraction to him that I worry it is all in my head and not mutual. I have noticed when he talks to me, he looks into my eyes, but, his gaze also travels around my face, feature to feature. He smiles throughout. It’s like he is studying my face. I tell myself it doesn’t necessarily mean attraction, although I have read otherwise. He is also extremely helpful towards me, offers lifts, holds doors, comes and talks to me, is sweet and kind. What is your opinion on my situation and what should I do? Thank you. X

November 10, 2017 at 4:54 pm

It is likely that he is attracted to you. It is possible that he is interested in developing a relationship with you. Take this time to determine what you want for your future. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Cat!

lourane

September 22, 2017 at 4:12 pm

Hi, there is a guy at work he keeps on staring at me whenever he sees me he keeps his eyes on me and I if I hold it he keeps, he hold it too; he keeps his eyes fixated into mine. This has been the case since two years and he still didn’t make a move. I know that he is keep asking about me however he have never ever talked to me or said hi or even responded to my (hi) and if he was close to me either he runs away or just stare into my eyes with a blank look- no expression at all, what does it mean? If I wasn’t look directly at him I noticed several times that his eyes are actually following me.. what is tge message he is trying to convey?

September 22, 2017 at 8:22 pm

It is likely that he has thoughts that are about you. He likely is or has been interested in developing a relationship with you. He may be confused or uncertain about your feelings toward him. Take this time to determine what you want for your future. If he makes you feel uncomfortable, then speak with him so he understands. If you want to develop a relationship with him, then speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Lourane!

Confused

September 11, 2017 at 4:12 am

There a guy in my college in starting i found him staring at me giving me attention many times i have seen him looking at me in the break aur audi aur during departure even he notices my actions i think ….. I havnt paid attention before bt when this hppned continiously 2-5days then i noticed him ….. According to me when he got to know that i started noticing that he stares at me he has stoped looking directly to me as before now he try to look indirectly …try to be front for more tym as possible …i find him shy …what should i understand does he want to talk bt he is nt able to or there some other reason …. Should i ask him….. If he want to talk something to me ?

September 11, 2017 at 10:14 pm

He may be interested in developing a relationship with you. Take this time to determine your feelings toward him. If you want to develop a relationship with him, then speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Confused!

Confused

September 13, 2017 at 4:04 am

Hey thanks for ur advice….i found that from 2-3 days he tries to stay longer in front …. Like uses different excuses fill bottle aur reading notices from notice board what should i understand by that he has the courage to talk bt nw he is jst observing me that i also give him response or not
        Is that so??? Aur i should take tym and make a frst move towards him ????????

September 14, 2017 at 10:16 pm

It is likely that he is interested in speaking with you. He may be confused or uncertain about your feelings toward him. Take this time to determine what you want for your future. If you want to develop a relationship with him, then speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. This will give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Confused!

Shy

September 8, 2017 at 2:06 pm

What if you’re shy..and he stares at me from the moment I walk in class and then when I make eye contact with him. He doesn’t look away but ? I don’t know how I should start a conversation with him or what to expect. We do look at each other..just can’t seem to start a conversation

September 8, 2017 at 9:55 pm

If you are shy and unwilling to make the first move, then attract your partner. You will find you are benefited by speaking with people. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Attempt to spend additional time with him, as this will help to nourish your relationship. Give him an opportunity to share his thoughts as well. Have a great day, Shy!

Brianna

September 7, 2017 at 1:40 pm

So there is this guy in my science class and I’ve talked to him before but nothing recently. I started to develop a crush but I wanted to keep it on the low until I was sure but now…I find him staring at me. His expression is blank and I’m a sky person so I usually look away before he does. I looked it up but I’m still unsure of what. It means. If you could help that would be fantastic. Thank you for this artical

September 8, 2017 at 8:37 pm

It is possible that he is interested in developing a relationship with you. It is clear that you have feelings for this time. Take this time to determine what you want for your future. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Perhaps attempt to spend additional time with him, as this will bring the two of you closer. Have a great day, Brianna!

Sullie

August 28, 2017 at 12:28 am

There’s this guy at church, I’ve noticed him before. Lately I noticed him staring at me. When I catch him and lock eyes he doesn’t look away. I stare back for a while to see his reaction. It’s a stare downn till I look away unsure how to react. His face is blank. It bothers me since we’ve never me. Does he find me attractive? I thought of talking to him, but unsure

August 28, 2017 at 5:55 pm

It is certainly possible that he finds you attractive. He may be interested in developing a relationship with you. It is likely that the two of you share similar spiritual beliefs. Your families may approve of the relationship. Take this time to determine if you want to develop a relationship with him. If you do, then speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Sullie!

Lou

August 17, 2017 at 12:54 pm

Theres a guy at work. I noticed started doing stuff to get my attention. Block my way, once he was working outside an guy ftom in van came out an looked my way when he looked like he asked him something. Glances. Smiles. Following behind me. Checking me out time to time. I was with sum1 whrn all.this happened. But now im.not . Plus we were outside. I was nervous. Think he felt it. Then he decided to ask if i was ok. I said yeah he said are u sure. I said yeah. Then nothing. Now again just stares an glances from him…

August 17, 2017 at 7:37 pm

It sounds as though he is interested in developing a relationship with you. He likely is attracted to you. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feeling. Allow him to share himself with you as well. This will ensure that the two of you properly nourish your relationship. Have a great day, Lou!

Confused

August 4, 2017 at 3:42 pm

I have caught my fitness instructor staring at me across a crowded hall a few times during very busy classes (over 50 ladies). When I noticed one time I did a move which he mirrored, and another time I caught him, he just stared back and scrunched up his face at me in a sweet way. He also quite often singles me out during classes and pays extra attention towards me. I’m sure he’s taken a liking to me but really confused as he is apparently already in a relationship with someone! Just not sure how to tell him that I like him too and whether I should as I know he’s with someone else. Please advise

August 4, 2017 at 9:46 pm

If he is in a relationship with someone else at this time, then do not attempt to develop a relationship with him. If he is available and you want to develop a relationship with him, then reach out to him. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. It is likely that he is interested in you on some level. Have a great day, Confused!

Trainer Lady

July 7, 2017 at 6:24 pm

Loved the way you phrased this. There’s a trainer at my gym ( I am also a trainer, but am not there often), who I found staring at me. I have only been going to this gym for about two months and just recently realized that he was watching me. I honestly can say that I am pretty sure he noticed me long before I realized he was staring. He was training a client but I would see him watching me through the mirror. Recently he was walking though the gym and I watched him walk away. When he came back, I looked up and he glanced in my direction, smiled then kept walking. I saw him yesterday and finally said hi. He seemed almost too nervous to open his mouth to respond. I saw him again, two more times and both times his eyes were fixated on me. Long story short…what the heck do I do now??

July 7, 2017 at 9:09 pm

It is highly likely that he is attracted to you and has an interest in developing a relationship with you. If you want to develop a relationship with him, then reach out to him. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. If he is shy or has trouble speaking, then he has very strong feelings for you. If he wants to develop a relationship with you, then determine what you want for your future. Have a great day, Trainer!