50 Thank You Quotes
Saying thank you is one of the most important things we can do in our lives. We should always give thanks to people who are there for us, make us happy, give us something special, or even teach us a lesson. These 50 thank you quotes have a little something for everyone, from sweet thank you’s for your lover to charming thank you’s for best friends and mothers.
- Thank you for always being there when I needed you the most. Thank you for helping me through the hardest times in my life, and being there to enjoy the best times. You’ve always been such a great friend no matter what. Thank you, for being you.
An excellent quote for your best friend that’s been there through it all.
- Thank you for always being the one person I could talk to about anything. You have never judged me, you’ve always been patient and kind and understanding. Thank you for always accepting me for who I am and loving me no matter what.
This could work for a best friend or a lover easily.
- Thank you for always being there.
It’s short and to the point, but it holds a lot of meaning. Tell this to the people in your life who are there no matter what!
- It is so amazing how two little words can hold so much meaning.. but Thank you.
It is truly fascinating, isn’t it? But so true! Thank you is such a powerful phrase that you should probably say to the ones you loves more often.
- I wish I could show you how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate you, the simple phrase of ‘thank you’ can’t possibly explain it. I owe you so much gratitude. Thank you.
It’s so true! When you’re unbelievably grateful for someone, simply saying thank you isn’t enough.
- Thank you so much for making me smile, for making me laugh, and always pushing me to go after my dreams and not letting me fail. Thank you for being you. You are my rock and you make me feel confident in myself!
When someone can actually make you feel confident about yourself with a smile on your face, that’s an amazing feeling. Say thank you to these people often- they deserve it!
- Thank you for all the special things you do.
Such a sweet and simple phrase, but it’s all you need to say to that special someone in your life.
- Thank you for always catching me when I fall, for being there through the thick and thin. You have always believed in me, listened to me, known me, and encouraged me to follow my dreams. You’ve defended me and been my hero in every situation. I love you, and thank you.
This is an awesome quote that could work for friends, lovers, and even family members who have always been by your side.
- I thought I was all alone, I felt like I had no one, and then you walked into my life. Thank you for always being there.
For those special people in your life who have always been there no matter what, and never left your side. For the people who made you feel like you would always have someone even when you felt all alone.
- Thank you for showing me that there are people like you in this world.
Such an adorable and sweet statement, because it’s REALLY hard to find ‘those’ types of people in this world!
- Hearing the words ‘thank you’ can sometimes paint the prettiest smile on someone’s lips.
It’s true! Simply saying the two words ‘thank’ and ‘you’ completely changes your face and brightens your appearance, it’s such a magical phrase.
- Thank you so much for being you. For accepting me in every way, making me happy when I am feeling down, and taking away all the pain I felt. Thank you to God for sending YOU to ME.
Slightly religious but incredibly sweet! This one is sure to make that special person smile.
- Thank you. Thank you for being there. Thank you for having so much love for me and never leaving my side. No one could ever break our bond. Only you can put a smile on my face and make the tears stop. You and only you make me happy, and I can’t say thank you enough.
A very deep ‘thank you’ note that can be used for your lover.
- I thank you for yesterday, and I thank you for today. But most of all, I thank you for the days to come!
For those people who have made your life amazing and you can’t wait to see what happens next!
- Today I am wearing the gift you gave me yesterday- a smile! Thank you, I love it!
Okay, so this one is a little on the cheesy side, but it’s so cute! Whoever you tell this too is going to feel special and there’s no way they won’t be able to smile after hearing it. Love this!
- Thank you is the very least that I can say to you to show my absolute appreciation for everything you’ve done for me in my life. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Because sometimes you just CAN’T thank someone enough for all they’ve done, right?
- I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks. –William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare always knows what to say, doesn’t he? But even he gets tongue-tied when it comes to expressing gratitude for someone, so sometimes all we can say is thanks, and thanks again.
- Sorry, please, and thank you are some of the key words to teach your children good manners. Always teach your children at a young age to say these words, and they will always remember them as they grow older.
- I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you, my heart has no bottom.
Aww, this is just downright adorable. A great choice to thank you boyfriend or girlfriend!
- The greatest thing is being nice, but you are so much more than that; thank you for everything that you are.
Thanking someone for simply being them is a surefire and quick way to make them feel amazing about themselves. Gotta love this friendly thank you quote!
- Hey, you didn’t lose your smile at all, it’s right there under your nose! You forgot it was there, but thank you for your gorgeous smile.
For the people out there who aren’t smiling, but you want to see their beautiful smile!
- Thank you for being you.
Short, quick, and to the point; definitely a thank you quote that will melt their heart instantly.
- Thank you is a priceless gift.
Absolutely, we could not agree more!
- I thank you for your part in my journey.
Whether their part was big or small, it’s always a good thing to say thanks to those who are a part of your life.
- Dear past, thank you for all the life lessons. Dear future, I’m ready now!
I love this! Leave the past behind you and move on with confidence and stride, but always remember to thank your past for teaching you life lessons to take as you move forward.
- Thank you for staying by my side even though I tried to push you away.
We’ve all had those moments where we push our loved ones away, but the ones who won’t leave and are always there deserve a bit of gratitude.
- Thanks for loving me despite my flaws.
Because honestly that’s hard to do! Thank the ones that do!
- It only takes a moment to say thank you, but your thoughtfulness will be remembered a long time.
This is so absolutely true, remember this!
- My world is brighter and better thanks to you.
This ought to make that special someone in your life feel extra important. What a cute thank you quote!
- You listen when I have a problem, You catch me when I’m about to fall. You bring so much joy into my life. Thanks for being my friend through it all.
A charming little poem that will melt the heart of your best friend instantly.
- Thank you so very much.
Because sometimes simplicity is best!
- Dear God, I will never be able to thank you enough for always being there for me.
For my religious readers who will certainly agree with this thank you quote.
- Thanks to those who hated me, you made me stronger. Thanks to those who loved me, you made my heart grow fonder. Thanks to those who cared, you made me feel important. Thanks to those who entered into my life, you made me who I am today. Thanks to those who left, you showed me that nothing lasts forever. Thanks to those who stayed, you showed me true friendship. Thanks to those who listened, you make me feel like I was worth it.
Love this! Because we should find the positive out of the good and bad things in life.
- Thanks for being my true friend! It’s a blessing to have you in my life.
Great thank you quote for friends!
- Sometimes, life gets so busy that we could not find time to say ‘Thank you’ to someone who has been so nice and wonderful.
- Thank you for being my heart’s first home, I love you, mom.
Such an adorable quote for your mom!
- I am grateful. Thank you for being in my life.
Simple, but very powerful.
- Thank you for the good times, the days you filled with pleasure. Thank you for the good memories, and for feelings I will always treasure. –Karl Fuchs
This is so, so cute!
- Thank you for staying with me, even though I’m so hard to deal with.
Have to say thanks to those who stay even though you might not be the easiest person to be around!
- I just want to thank you for being my reason to look forward to the next day.
An excellent thank you quote for the love of your life. This will make them feel incredibly special!
- I just want to say thank you for everything you done for me. –Preet Kamal
A very wonderful thank you quote that would be perfect for your mother, father, or whoever took care of you while you were a child.
- For your patience and caring, kind words and sharing, I just want to say ‘Thank you’!
Aww, of course this would be a lovely thank you quote to share with those sweet people in your life!
- Thanks a lot! It’s the little things you do that mean SO much to me.
Don’t you agree that the little things in life are also the best things in life? Well, say thanks for those magical little things!
- Being told you’re appreciated is one of the simplest and most uplifting things you can hear.
Absolutely, so make sure you’re saying it to those you appreciate OFTEN.
- I owe you a debt of gratitude for all that you have done for me. Thank you.
A very deep way of saying thanks to those who’ve done a lot for you.
- We may not remember everything you said, but we will remember how special you made us feel. Thank you.
Ah, this is so touching.
- If the only prayer you said in your whole life was ‘Thank you’, that would suffice. –Meister Eckhart
- I am thankful for all those difficult people in my life. They have shown me exactly who I do not want to be.
See? There was a reason for all those difficult people in your life!
- No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.
Yes, this is very true.
- Thank you.
Yeah, it goes a long way.
What is your favorite thank you quote? Do you have one of your own you’d like to share?