Pregnancy Test Dreams
Pregnancy test dreams are often not associated with pregnancy whatsoever. In fact, ninety-nine percent of the time a pregnancy test dream has more to do with our day-to-day life such as anxieties, relationships, and work. We’re going to take a look at what a pregnancy test dream means, and what different emotions it can bring.
Positive Pregnancy Test Dream
If you dream that you have a positive pregnancy test, it most likely is displaying the fact that you need to change something in your life or something will happen very soon that will cause big changes. If you feel like you are ‘stuck’ in your own life and not pushing yourself as hard as you can, this can be a big indicator that it’s time to turn up the pressure and get things handled.
If you can actually see the positive sign on your pregnancy test in the dream, it may be a signal that you feel as if people are judging you in real life, whether it’s in a friend situation or a work situation.
Negative Pregnancy Test with Feelings of Relief
Taking a pregnancy test in your dream where the end result is negative and you feel overwhelmingly relieved, it may be a sign that you’re going to experience something unexpected in life very soon. The dreamer can rest assured this is a positive dream in which something great is almost bound to happen.
- Dreaming about not being able to find your pregnancy test in your dream is simply a sign that you have lost something very valuable to you in life, whether it is a person or good. The best thing to do in this situation is to wake up and move on with life. Grieve if need be, but in the end, pick yourself together and move past it.
- If you bought a pregnancy test in your dream but ended up losing it somewhere along the road, it may be a sign that you’re going to meet someone very soon.
- When a pregnancy test doesn’t work correctly in a dream and malfunctions without showing a positive or negative result, it is indication that the dream has not thought through a situation thoroughly and really needs to take a second look at the situation before any decisions are made. If not thought about thoroughly, the dreamer may experience some very difficult problems in the future.
- If you’re terrified of taking the pregnancy test in your dream, it is showing that you are trying to avoid something hectic in your life. The best thing to do is wake up and handle the situation in confidence, whatever it may be.
- While taking the pregnancy test in your dream, if your significant other is trying to hide and not see the results, it may be a sign that there are secrets within the relationship. If you think this may be true, you need to have a serious talk with your lover and make sure that any secrets are brought to life before the relationship continues.
Could it be Premonition?
Yes, in some cases having a pregnancy test is a premonition of real life. Oftentimes women who become pregnant will start having more dreams about pregnancy and babies, so it is not far off to say a recently pregnant woman may have a dream about a positive pregnancy test.
However, a trying to conceive mother who has not had any luck yet may also have a dream about a pregnancy test being negative, in which case the dreamer should wake up with a positive outlook and keep trying.
While pregnancy tests often don’t indicate an actual pregnancy, they represent a wide range of emotions and situations that may be arising in our lives. Take a good look at what happens in your dream, and you will be able to figure out what needs to change in your life.
Have you ever had a dream that you have a pregnancy test come out positive or negative? What did the dream actually mean, according to this article? Share your dreams with us below.