40 Good ‘Never Have I Ever’ Questions
The game of ‘Never Have I Ever’ is one of the most popular games to play for people of all ages. When you’re younger it’s an easy way to get your friends to fess up to their most embarrassing moments, and when you’re older it makes for an awesome drinking game.
The one thing that can really hinder such a fun game like this is running out of ideas for questions! I can’t tell you how many times it has been my turn in the circle and I just have to be skipped because I can’t think of anything.
That’s why you need to head into the games prepared. Here are 20 good questions to use during the game of ‘Never Have I Ever’.
- Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Get right to the nitty gritty by asking a provocative question like this. Most people don’t skinny dip for the world to see. You’ll be forcing them to be really honest about their intimate life.
- Has anyone ever seen you naked – on accident?
Not only is this question great for embarrassing people, but it also makes for a great conversation starter after the game is over. Make them tell you all about this horrifying moment.
- Have you ever stolen something from a store?
Most people have done it! You’d be surprised how many people have stolen something from a store at one point in their lives. Even if it’s something small, it’s a tidbit of information that can help you see who they really are.
- Have you ever been out of the country?
Some people go their whole lives without being out of the country. Find out who they are.
- Have you ever hated a present but told someone you loved it?
I do this at least twice a year. Once on Christmas and once on my birthday. Find out who else has to deal with this.
- Have you ever walked in on someone else getting busy in the bedroom?
I know a few people who have walked in on their parents mid-getting busy. EESH!
- Have you ever walked around all day with your shirt inside out and didn’t know?
Sometimes people can be in a rush in the mornings and it’s really embarrassing!
- Have you ever had a crush on someone MUCH older than you?
I think we all have that one person who’s way too old for us but we like them anyways. Find out which of your friends likes the older people.
- Have you ever dined and dashed?
Some people even do this all the time! It’s good to find out who doesn’t pay for their meals.
- Have you ever had a birthday wish that actually came true?
Very rarely does someone blow out the candles and it just so happens to come true. Lucky for them if they have!
- Have you ever snuck into a movie for free?
Movies are expensive and sometimes easy to sneak into. Find out who else is just as sly.
- Have you ever slapped someone across the face for something they said?
Some people deserve to be slapped as hard as you can possibly slap them. With this question you can really find out who the feisty ones in the group are.
- Have you ever broken something at a friend’s house and never told them?
A lamp, their remote, or even their mom’s favorite china plate?
- Have you ever hurt yourself trying to impress someone?
I once sprained my ankle trying to walk like a runway model in heels. Find out who else is uncoordinated.
- Have you ever walked into something because you weren’t paying attention?
A pole, someone else, or even a door! This one makes for a few laughs.
- Have you ever thrown up on a rollercoaster?
Some people just can’t handle the fun. This one shows you who you can hang out with at an amusement park and skip the rides.
- Have you ever lied about a family member dying so you could get out of doing something?
This is certainly not the best thing to lie about, but it has happened.
- Have you ever scrolled too far on someone else’s camera roll and saw a picture you REALLY weren’t supposed to?
First of all, no one should ever do this. But if you just so happened to have seen a half-naked picture of your friend, you can find out who else has made the same mistake.
- Have you ever seen someone famous in person?
I never have! But if you’ve managed to see a celebrity in person – even if you haven’t met them – you may find out that another person has a knack for seeing celebs too.
- Have you ever blamed someone else for doing something REALLY bad?
Not just blamed them for breaking something, I’m talking about something REALLY, REALLY bad that could’ve got you into a lot of trouble.
- Have you ever driven after having too many alcoholic drinks?
This happens every now and then and thankfully, many people make it back safe. Have you ever been someone that woke up the next morning and realized you shouldn’t have drank?
- Have you ever lost a bet?
We’ve all been there, but have you? This is a great question to play with this game just to find out which of your friends are the betting type.
- Have you ever ditched class and got away with it?
We’ve all been tempted before, but not everyone is lucky enough to get away with it. Find out who the craftiest of your friends are with this question.
- Have you ever faked sick and got caught?
I used to fake sick when I was younger all the time and never really had much luck with it. Have you ever been caught doing it?
- Have you ever said you loved someone but not meant it?
I think we’ve all fallen victim to this at one time or another, so don’t worry about it if you have! This question will help you see who just says they’re in love so they don’t hurt anyone’s feelings!
- Have you ever drunk dialed someone and completely embarrassed yourself?
Again, we’ve been there before and I am sure you’re not completely alone on this one. Find out which of your friends reach for their phone when they’ve been drinking a little too much.
- Have you ever pictured someone else while having sex with your lover?
Unfortunately, this totally happens! Give your friends a good laugh with this one. Not everyone can only stay focused on the person their with and still manage to have a good time.
- Have you ever kissed someone of your own gender?
Sometimes we have too many drinks and get too friendly with our friends. It happens to the best of us.
- Have you ever sent naughty pictures to the wrong person?
Bonus points if you’ve accidentally sent it to a sibling or a parent! Not only is this always awkward, now they get to relive the embarrassment!
- Have you ever hit on your best friends ex?
Since there is such a big rule about staying away from your friend’s exes, this could get some people in a little bit of trouble.
- Have you ever been in a fistfight with someone?
There are some who have injured many and some that have never thrown a punch. Which are you?
- Have you ever had a song written for you?
This is so romantic but also very rare. Find out who has a lover that’ll write them a love song.
- Have you ever written a song for someone else?
If you’re the music-type of person that would definitely write a song for someone you’re interested in, then this is obviously a question for you.
- Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Even if it’s not right, it still happens from time to time. There’s no need to be embarrassed about it.
- Have you ever lied to your parents about where you’re spending the night?
I think most of us have done this at one time in our young lives. This is a question to weed out the goody goodies from the rule breakers.
- Have you ever fallen asleep in the movie theater?
There are jus some people that can’t stay away no matter what movie it is! Find out who they are.
- Have you ever been in the back of a cop car?
You don’t have to be arrested to be in the back of a cop car, but it still makes a good story.
- Have you ever been arrested?
Now, if you’ve been in the back of a cop car because you’re arrested, you’re even more of a bad ass than we thought!
- Have you ever been caught doing something illegal by your parents?
Sometimes the cops aren’t the only people who can catch you doing something illegal and wrong.
- Have you ever told someone you forgave them but never did?
This can be one of the worst lies to tell and now you get to uncover the people that definitely hold grudges!
This game is always one of the most fun to play at a party and now you’ll never have to sit and think about what you should ask next.