50 Wedding Wishes
26. You may be married now, but you don’t have to grow up! Congratulations you two!
A cute one to remind the happy couple to always be a kid at heart- with or without a ring!
27. Congratulations to my two dear friends. Wishing you a happy and healthy family with a huge house and plenty of beautiful little children!
28. My deepest, heartfelt wishes to the both of you on your marriage. May you be as rich in life as you are in love.
29. Wishing you the joy and happiness that marriage brings,
Remember to kiss every night when the sun sinks.
May the love you express today always be a strong suture
That holds you together during any hard time in the future!
30. Wishing you not only a glorious ceremony, but plenty of wonderful memories to follow. Congratulations on finding your life partners and sharing this special moment together!
31. I just want you to know that all of your friends and family members have been impatiently and eagerly waiting for this special day to come. We all hope that today, and the rest of your lives spent together, is filled with nothing but happiness and success We hope that this special moment will unfold many special memories in the years to come. Congratulations, again! We love you both.
32. Here’s to hoping that you can feel our happiness for your great fortune on this very special day.
A great one to say to your friends!
33. Thank you for inspiring and showing what true love means on your wedding day.
34. May the eyes of your partner always bring a smile to your face and may your heart skip a beat at the sight of your loved on all your days. Happy Wedlock!
35. Love is so much more than just an emotion. It is the true triumph over adversity. It is the celebration of life. Congratulations on declaring your love on this day and triumphing with love. Let’s celebrate!
36. Who hasn’t always dreamed of the day where you and the love of your life will entwine to become one for forever more? Congratulations on finding your other half!
37. Love is as sweet and as changeable as a bright summer day, and I wish that all the days of your marriage are as perfect as a cheery summer day in July and as free as the summer breeze.
38. Always remember this throughout your marriage: hold on to the happiness you feel today.
Ah, now those are words of wisdom every newlywed should here!
39. May the two of you delight in all that you see, hear, and do in your life together.
40. Thank you so much for sharing this special moment of your life with us, this beautiful day of your marriage. May the both of you enjoy every blessing from this day on forward.
Because thanking someone for inviting them to their wedding is ALWAYS a good idea. We love this special thank you wedding wish!
41. Truly blessed is the man who can find a wife. I hope that the joy of your new home be filled with plenty of laughter, smiles, hugs, kisses, understanding, and loyalty.
42. Remember that marriage is not always a bed of roses. Remember that you are two different people trying to share one soul and may your love and loyalty for each other guide all of your decisions.
43. Seeing the two of you make such a strong, passionate promise and step forward into the future is inspiring and wonderful. Happy Wedlock!
44. The two of you are living proof that life bring the very best people together.
Aww, now that’s just downright cute.
45. I have been a fan of your relationship from the start. You are SO good together that your happiness makes everyone around you happy, too. I’m so lucky to know such an amazing couple and even luckier to celebrate your love on your wedding day.
Wow, now that’s deep.
46. Watching the two of you together is like seeing a glorious sunrise- I’m witnessing something beautiful from the very start, and I couldn’t be more thankful for letting me be here with you.
47. “As Shakespeare once wrote, ‘God, the best maker of all marriages, combine your hearts in one, your realms in one’!”
You can’t go wrong with Shakespeare.
48. What a beautiful couple the two of you make. Wishing for a life together that is just as beautiful, if not more. Happy Wedlock!
49. You will always remember this day and so will those who were there when this beautiful happily-ever-after all began. Best wishes from now until forever!
50. Do you remember how happy we all were that night when you got everyone together to tell us the big news of your engagement? Well, we are still just as thrilled for the both of you, and we hope that this day and the days following are just as happy as the first of many happy moments that came for you both.
Sometimes the best wedding wish is the one that has a little story in it, just like this. It’s cute with a little bit of lovely history thrown into the mix!
What’s your favorite wedding wish?