25 Valentine’s Day Quotes and Sayings for Him
Valentine’s Day is all about love. Show your man (or the man you WANT) how much you adore them with these sweet, cute, adorable, and utterly ROMANTIC Valentine’s Day quotes and sayings.
1. Will you be my Valentine?
This is obviously a classic line that you should be telling that special someone in your life- whether you’re together already or not!
2. Hey, guess what? It’s 2:14. What is your Valentine’s Day wish? I know what mine is..
Most people make a wish at 1:1 or 11:11, but it’s Valentine’s Day; so you should obviously make your wish on 2:14, in resemblance of the month of February (2) and day of the holiday (14). Send this to that special someone. They’ll be dying to know what your wish is! Just make sure you time this text perfectly so it arrives in their inbox at exactly 2:14!
3. Aww, man. I lost my teddy bear. Can I snuggle with you tonight instead?
A silly line that will undoubtedly make them smile. Send this to someone you’re ‘talking’ to or just send it to your partner, they’ll probably come over in a heartbeat after seeing this cute message.
4. Do you happen to have a Band-Aid? Because I scraped my knee when I fell for you.
Okay, so this is so unbelievably cheesy, right? But you can’t say it isn’t totally cute, too. This silly Valentine’s Day message is bound to make them giggle.
5. “I love you more than I could ever promise because you take me the way I am.” -Ingrid Michaelson.
In the end, we all just want someone who will except us for who we are- no questions asked. If you’ve found that certain someone in your life, then there’s no better day to tell them than on Valentine’s Day.
6. “Your love is better than chocolate. Better than anything else that I’ve tried.” -Sarah McLachlan
Valentine’s Day = lots and lots of heart shaped chocolate boxes. This message lets them know that yes, of course you love the delightful taste of chocolates, but their love is even more special then the chocolate covered caramel truffle you just sunk your teeth into.
7. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” -Judy Garland
This is just beautiful. Leave it to Judy Garland to come up with an extremely romantic message your lover will adore hearing.
8. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you”. -A.A. Milne
Romantic and breathtakingly beautiful? Yeah, you could definitely say so <3
9. “I know of only one duty, and that is to love”. -Albert Camus
Finish off this lovely message with “And I love you, baby. Happy Valentine’s Day”.
10. “Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score. Then to that twenty, add a hundred more. A thousand to that hundred. So kiss on, to make that thousand up a million. Treble that million, and when that is done, let’s kiss afresh, as when we first begun”. -Robert Herrick
This astounding, romantic message basically tells your partner that you want to kiss them a million times, but have each and every kiss be just as romantic as the very first time. Now THAT’S deep.
11. There’s only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words 4 you, I LOVE YOU.
I really just can’t get over how adorable this is. Trust me, anyone would LOVE to get this cute message.
12. I loved you yesterday, I love you still. I always have, I always will. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Yes, this is a super adorable message. And yes, it rhymes, which obviously gives it an even higher cuteness rating. We’re loving this Valentine’s Day message!
13. There is no day like today for telling you how I feel: I’m crazy about you!
Ain’t that the truth! There really IS no better day to tell someone you’re crazy about them than on the most romantic day of the year!
14. Baby, be mine. I want you all the time. And I hope you want me, too.
This takes the classic and simple “Be Mine” Valentine’s Day message to an all new, awesome level!
15. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship”. -Thomas Aquinas. Happy Valentine’s Day besty!
Because Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be solely about telling your significant lover you love them; it should be about showing your love for everyone in your life that you absolutely adore, including friends and family members!
16. I love you every day, not just on Valentine’s Day.
You know, some people out there may be a little sketchy when the only time you say ‘I love you’ is on Valentine’s Day. This message lets them know that, while you WILL be showering them with love and attention on this special day, it’s not just on this day that you love them- it’s always.
17. Roses are red,
Violets are blue
I made this card
Just for you
It’s not the neatest,
It won’t pass a test
But I made it with love,
And that makes it the best.
An adorable, yet super simple poem that should be paired up with a cute card covered in roses.
18. You’re beary special.
Pair this message up with a package of gummy bears and you’ve got one of THEE most adorable Valentine’s Day messages ever.
19. NO matter what, we’ll stick together.
This message sounds great alone, but you could also send it over with a pack of gum and a lollipop. (Get it, because they’re sticky? Ha!)
20. I’m a sucker for you.
Last but not least, we have this cute little saying. This one should be paired up with…. you guessed it! A delicious, succulent sucker! It really doesn’t get any cuter than that.
21. You’re one hot tamale.
Send alone as a silly message that will make them blush, or send it with a package of Hot Tamales candies!
22. Happy Valentine’s Day, to all my peeps.
Send this message to all your buddies with a package of Peeps!
23. It’s been an absolute joy being your friend.
Another great message for your pals, paired with an Almond Joy candy bar.
24. Everyday I like you S’more.
Your lover will adore this message with a package of S’mores!
25. I mustache you a question: Will you be my Valentine?
Buy or make a mustache card and attach this message to it. Now THAT is taking “Will you be my Valentine?” to an all new, super popular level.
What’s your favorite Valentine’s Day quote or saying?