80 T-Shirt Company Names
Everyone owns at least one T-shirt, so it seems like starting a T-shirt company would be a great business model. Before you can set up your storefront, you need to find the right T-shirt company names. This list of the best options can help you brainstorm new names for your company.
1. The T Shirt Co: This is a simple option.
2. Outhouse Designs: Outlaw Designs would also work.
3. Threadless: Any variation of thread or screen would be a great pun.
4. Superior Silk Screen Inc.: The alliteration makes this name easier to remember.
5. Action Designs: Because your shop is where all of the action is.
6. C.C. Creations: You can switch the letters out for your own initials.
7. Digital Print & Imaging: This is a pretty basic option, but it works.
8. Image Market: Because you are in the market for images!
9. Designed in Ink: This is one of my favorite T-shirt company names.
10. Absolute Graphics Inc.: Awesome!
11. CrazyDots Tees: This sounds like a cool name.
12. Almost Famous: This would be an awesome name to use.
13. Cotton Connection Inc.: This T-shirt company name wins bonus points for alliteration.
14. Skreened: The alternative spelling makes this name sound trendy.
15. Threds Inc.: Awesome!
16. Graphic Impact: Because your shirts make a graphic impact.
17. Action Screen Graphics: This is a pretty cool-sounding name.
18. Above-All Tees: Perfect for the shop that primarily specializes in T-shirts.
19. Dream Tees: Because your shirts are what dreams are made of.
20. Upward Creations: This is a very aspirational-sounding name.
21. Trendy Creations: Cute!
22. T-Junky T-Shirts: For all of the T-shirt junkies out there.
23. Upstring Clothing: This is a cute play on words.
24. Wow T-Shirts: This name might be simple, but it is definitely memorable.
25. Black Market T’s: Saying your shop sells black market T’s makes it sound hip and avante garde.
26. Tee Huggers: This is a play on the word “tree hugger.”
27. Ultimate Shirt Company: Awesome.
28. Stitch Me: This is an adorable option.
29. Digital Image Market: Fun!
30. Go West T-Shirt Company: This is perfect for a T-shirt company on the west coast.
31. Create My Tee: If you make custom T-shirts to order, this name will reflect that.
32. All About the Graphics Inc.: Nice one.
33. Elite Screen Printing: This makes your shop sound like the best available.
34. Ink Images Custom Apparel: This name is a bit long, but it still works well.
35. Outlaw Graphics: Awesome!
36. T-Shirt Warehouse: For the larger T-shirt companies out there.
37. Imprint Revolution: This sounds cool.
38. I Am the Trend: For a trendy, hip shop.
39. Design By Humans: This is a unique T-shirt company name.
40. Creature Creations: This name wins bonus points for alliteration.
41. Imaginary Foundation: Excellent.
42. Busted Tees: This name just sounds cool.
43. Detour T-Shirts: Because your customers will make a detour to reach your shop.
44. I Love T-Shirts: You could replace the “love” with an actual heart emblem to make this even cuter.
45. Twisted Image: This is another awesome option to go with.
46. Mother T’s: Cute!
47. T-Shirt Safari: You can’t go wrong with this name.
48. T-Rex Tees: This sounds like a shop that caters primarily to children.
49. Designed by Me: Perfect for a T-shirt company that designs custom T-shirts.
50. Clockwise Tees: Fun!
51. Undefeated: This is a simple option.
52. T-Shirt Planet: This would be a great T-shirt company name.
53. Golden Graphics: Because your graphics are pure gold.
54. Choice Images: For a company that only sells the best images.
55. Bull Shirts Inc.: This is a funny play on words.
56. Happy T’s: Cute!
57. Crazy Creations: The alliteration makes this name even better.
58. Night God Creations: Nice one!
59. Action-Packed Designs: This is a cool-sounding option.
60. Screening Now: This is a play on how movies screen at theaters.
61. Embroider-T’s: This is a cute pun.
62.The Last Screening: Fun!
63. I Screen, You Screen: For ice cream?
64. T’s Planet: Nice.
65. Threadful: Because your shop is full of threads.
66. The T-Shirt Factory: This might sounds simple, but I think it is one of the best T-shirt company names. It shows your customers exactly what you do.
67. Twisted T’s: Cool!
68. Underground Printing: This sounds like a hip, trendy shop.
69. Non-Factory: Custom designs only.
70. Affliction: This name just sounds cool.
71. Obey: This is another option that just sounds hip and trendy.
72. Emp-T’s: Thankfully, your shop is never empty.
73. Banned T-Shirts: This will certainly make people want to check you out!
74. Funky T’s: Awesome!
75. Home Brewed T’s: Because you make custom designs all the time.
76. No Shirts, No Problem: No shirt? Your shop has them covered.
77. Designer T’s: Cute!
78. The T-Man: This is an awesome name.
79. Designer Creations: This name shows exactly what your shop does.
80. T’s for Everyone: Nice one!