30 Happy Birthday Grandma in Heaven Messages
After a loved one passes away, their memory still remains forever. It is only natural that you would want to wish your grandmother a happy birthday, no matter where she is. Her birthday is a time when you remember all of the amazing things that made you love her so dearly. If you are struggling to find the right words to express how you feel, these happy birthday grandma in heaven messages can help you get started.
1. You had the biggest heart of anyone I ever met and a personality larger than life. On your birthday, I find myself missing your beautiful eyes and kind smile. Some day, we will meet again in heaven. Until then, happy birthday, Grandma!
2. When I look at photos of you as a teenager, I find myself wishing that I could go back in time and meet you when you were my age. I was only able to spend a few short years with you, and I wish that I could have been old enough to know you for your entire lifetime. I hope that the angels are celebrating your birthday in heaven as much as we are on earth. Happy birthday!
3. You inspired everyone around you with your kindness, love and compassion. Although you cannot be with us anymore, I feel your presence everywhere I go. I know that you are somewhere looking down on us and guiding us. I love you—happy birthday, Grandma!
4. The world’s best grandmother can never be separated by time, distance or spiritual planes. While you have gone to heaven, I know that you are still with us in every moment. Happy birthday, Grandma!
5. On your birthday, I just wanted to tell you how much I love you. While I cannot be celebrating your birthday with you on earth, I hope that the angels are throwing you a huge party to celebrate what an amazing person you are. Happy birthday, Grandma!
6. Your life has been an example of what real happiness. Through everything that you have done or said, you have showed me a better way to live my life. I hope that I can be half the person that you were. Happy birthday, Grandma!
7. Each moment of each day is a reminder of all the little things that you used to do for us. I wish that I could go back in time to eat cake and celebrate your birthday as a family. While I know that I will one day get to see you again, I can’t help wishing that that day could come sooner. Happy birthday, Grandma!
8. Your maturity, grace and kindness added a beauty to our lives that no one could ever match. A fancy gift or beautiful flowers never seemed like a good enough gift because they could not hold a candle to your grace. Now that you are in heaven, the angels will finally be able to give you the birthday gifts and celebration that you deserve.
9. You always had the amazing talent of simplifying any problem that appeared in my life. No matter what happened, I knew that I would come out on top because I always had your love and support. Even though I cannot turn to you for hugs anymore, I know that you are still there watching me from above. Happy birthday, Grandma.
10. I have been so very lucky in life. I was blessed to never feel alone because you were always at my side. Even though you have passed on, your strength and grace still see me through the most difficult of situations. Thank you for everything that you have done for me. Here’s to wishing you an amazing birthday, Grandma!
11. I know that the recipe for the perfect grandma can never be remade. I might be able to find the ingredients at the supermarket, but I can never copy the amount of love you put into life. On your special day, I hope that the angels love and celebrate you just as much as we do. Happy birthday to my grandma in heaven!
12. Your love and affection made sure that no sorrow or sadness could really touch me. The only sorrow you could not keep away was the pain of losing you. I am so grateful that I had you as a grandma, and I know that you are keeping an eye on me from heaven. Happy birthday!
13. A grandmother is like a mother who actually lets you do everything. You spoiled me as a child, and you guided me as I grew up. The only regret I have is that you are not here to watch my own children grow up and guide them like you did me. Happy birthday, Grandma!
14. My grandma was an expert in advising, baking, shopping, knitting, spoiling and gardening. My one goal is to be half the person that she was. On her birthday today, I just wanted to take a moment to thank her for always guiding me and role modeling the type of person that I should become in life. Happy birthday, Grandma!
15. You always made me feel like I was in heaven because you treated me like a princess. Now, you finally have a chance to understand just how amazing you made me feel. As you watch me from heaven, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Until we can meet again, know that I love you.
16. Whenever I look at photos of your face, I am reminded of what true happiness looks like. It seems like there are no photos of your frowning or looking upset. You showed me in life and in death that happiness was all about your perspective. Happy birthday, Grandma.
17. My teachers and textbooks may have taught me a lot, but they were never able to teach me as much as my grandmother did. Today, I just wanted to wish my grandmother a happy birthday, wherever she is.
18. All of my most precious childhood memories were a gift from you. My one regret is that I was not able to spend every moment of your old age with you and helping you. My only comfort is that you are watching me from heaven and guiding my every move. Happy birthday, Grandma!
19. I always felt like the richest person in the world because I had the world’s best grandmother. Even in death, no other grandmother can hold a candle to the legacy you left behind. Happy birthday, Grandma!
20. Because of your wisdom, a naughty child became a blessing for his mother. Through your love, you made all of my mother’s scolding tolerable. You have left a hole in our lives that nothing can replace. I love you—happy birthday.
21. I am so thankful that God blessed me with a grandmother like you. While I think of you everyday and wish that you were still here, I know that it was an immense blessing to know you for even a moment. Wherever you are, happy birthday.
22. Everyone praises the founder of a company for its success. Because of this, I want to thank you for our family. You were the co-founder who began all of the amazing people and happiness in our lives. Happy birthday in heaven, Grandma!
23. Your stories inspired me to go for my dreams. You taught me how to avoid mistakes and be a good person through your example and your wisdom. Even though you are now in heaven, you guide me still. Happy birthday, Grandma!
24. If I were a cartoonist, I would design a character called Super Granny in your name. I know that somewhere, you would see the superhero and smile like you always did. All I can do now is tell you that you are the most amazing woman and loving grandmother that anyone could hope for. We were all blessed to have you in our lives. Happy birthday, Grandma!
25. You are the only person who loved and supported me unconditionally. No matter how happy, sad or angry I was, you were always there for me. Your joy made my happiness greater, and your consolation saw me through sorrow. Now that you are gone, I find myself struggling to work my way through life alone. Especially on your birthday, I find myself reliving all of the memories of you constantly. Happy birthday—I love you.
26. Other people might think that the couch or bed is the most comfortable place. For me, your shoulder was the only place where I could go to escape all of my stress and worries. While you have moved on, I know that you still hear all of my problems and concerns. On your birthday, my biggest concern is that you are hope. I hope that the angels are celebrating you as much as we did!
27. I have never seen anyone in my life who had so much inspiration, wisdom and gratitude. All I want to do is follow your example and live a life of fortitude and virtue. You deserve the best grandchild, so I will always try to make you proud. Happy birthday, Grandma.
28. Here’s to celebrating a life well-lived and the most amazing person to ever walk the earth. Happy birthday, Grandma!
29. You were always the glue that kept us together while you were alive. Now that you have passed on, you still keep us together as we gather for celebrations of your memory. Happy birthday, Grandma!
30. I am so grateful that you blessed me with such amazing parents. It always felt like God sent us his most beautiful angel while you were in earth, so it feels right that he would want to take you back to heaven with him. Happy birthday, Grandma!