50 Cheer Up Texts to Send Someone
When it comes to dealing with personal difficulties or losses, the best thing that someone can have is a close circle of friends and family members. A simple hug, phone call or text message can make a humongous difference in someone’s outlook on life. If you know someone who needs to be cheered up, try sending them one of these 50 cheer up texts. Each of the cheer up texts is made to help inspire a brighter mindset and a more positive outlook on life.
1. The world’s best people are always friendly, bright and giving. Send this message along to one of the world’s best people—I just did!
When the source of their gloominess is unknown, the best message that you can send is a cheer up text that focuses on just the bright side. You do not have to go into specifics with the message, just send it along.
2. They say that life is not a waste as long as you have one person that cares for you in the world. Whenever something gets you down, just remember that you have me!
It may not be possible for you to solve their problems, but it is easy for you to remind your friend that you care.
3. When stones or sticks are thrown into your path, make something of it. Even a heap of rocks can be transformed into a beautiful bridge. Cheer up and transform your life.
This is a remake of the old adage “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” Both versions of the message work perfectly.
4. I have something big, warm and fuzzy. Get your mind out of the gutter—it is a hug from me to you!
Something cute and friendly is the perfect way to improve your friend or loved one’s outlook on life.
5. Life is never a problem that you need to solve. Rather, it is a present that should always be enjoyed. Make the best out of the gift of a new day.
When someone is deeply depressed, it can seem impossible to find the motivation necessary to make changes. Love and support are the best thing that you can do to help them.
6. A smile is the cooling system for the brain and the lighting system for the face as well as the healing system of the heart. Keep smiling!
A cute, quirky message can often work wonders.
7. Here are beautiful wishes for a beautiful person on a beautiful day! 🙂
If you really want to convey an upbeat attitude, you can end the test with an exclamation mark and a smiley face emoticon.
8. They say that God never gives someone a burden that they cannot handle. When times are tough, remember that God believed you were strong enough to tackle this mess—it’s a compliment!
Designed for the religious, this message provides an uplifting spin on difficult burdens and obligations.
9. The biggest enemy that we have to success is our fear of failure. Whenever fear comes knocking, answer the door with courage and you will find success waiting for you.
This cheer up text to send someone says it all.
10. You are the light of my world and the first thing I think about everyday. Smile and remember to have a wonderful day.
Texts like this are not reserved for only dreary days. You can also send them to a friend at any time for an instant mood adjustment.
11. With five seconds of smiling, you make a photograph immensely more beautiful. Just imagine how beautiful your life would be if you just kept smiling all the time!
It may not make them smile forever, but this will at least bring a temporary grin to their face as they read it.
12. Always remember that you are needed and there is work to be done. Without you, people will feel lost and the work will not be complete.
Is someone on your workplace project drifting aimlessly through the workday? Use a cheer up text message like this to get them back on track.
13. Never ask Him for a lighter load. Instead, ask Him for a stronger back.
Again, this message is generally meant for the more religious minded. If your friend is a firm believer, this is an excellent reminder of the power of prayer.
14. Knowing is never enough; we must apply ourselves. Willing it to be is never enough; we must do it ourselves. Have faith in yourself and everything else will follow.
If this cheer up text is not enough motivation, try sending them the text to Invictus. Better yet, plop the movie “Rudy” into the DVD player.
15. Don’t worry too much because you will get a wrinkle. At least if you spend your time smiling, you will end up with dimples.
Not entirely true, but it still has a point: would you rather have laugh lines or frown lines?
16. Always remember to enjoy the small things. Some day, you may look around and realize that the small enjoyments in life were the only things that ever mattered.
Beyond just cheering someone up, these are words to live by.
17. Keep smiling and some day life will tire of troubling you!
In life, perspective is one of the most important things. It is not what happens in your life that matters, but how you perceive it.
18. Life offers many paths, but some may lead you astray. During this sad time, remember that I am here for you and just take it day-by-day.
This cheer up text to send someone is appropriate following a great loss or death in the family. It may also work for someone who has underwent a major life event like a divorce.
19. Life is too short so remember to: love truly, break the rules, kiss slowly, forgive quickly and always remember the things that make you smile.
Like some of the previous cheer up texts, this message is a reminder to adopt a positive perspective and enjoy your life.
20. They say that every cloud has a silver lining and it is true. Look for the bright sides of any problem and wait for everything to work out.
Have faith that things will turn out for the best and life may surprise you.
21. A smile is often inspired by another smile. Here is a smile to start your day—spread it around!
For minor setbacks or a temporary gloomy outlook, this message is sure to inspire a smile or brief chuckle.
22. Life is like a kaleidoscope—there are always different views. Forget what other people say or perceive and cheer up! Your viewpoint is the only one that matters!
For a modern take on “Life is like a box of chocolates”, try sending this message to your friends.
23. Sorry about your loss. Keep in mind that this, too, will pass. Even the greatest of sorrows will gradually drift away. In the meantime, I am here for you in whatever way you need.
This cheer up text is intended for more serious events like a death in the family.
24. Cheer up because you are always in my thoughts and prayers!
A message to cheer up your friend does not have to be particularly elaborate or detailed. You just have to let them know that you are thinking about them and wish that their problems will get better quickly.
25. A smile is an amazing thing—it can warm up the heart and cool any pain. Always remember to keep smiling.
Slightly poetic, this text message is a cute way to remind your loved one to cheer up.
26. Cheer up—you were just given a text by someone who loves you!
If your family member or loved one is down in the dumps, send this message to cheer them up.
27. Always look for sunshine and rainbows on cloudy days. 🙂
This metaphor is a pretty way to remind your friend to look toward the bright side.
28. Girls misuse it, death freezes it, supermodels sell it and artists create it. Know what it is? A smile! Here is a smile just for you!
A riddle and a reminder to cheer up? Sounds like a perfect recipe to me!
29. Life can be a roller coaster, but the height of the curves is up to you. You determine how life effects you and your response.
A reminder to take control and prevent life from controlling you.
30. Holding a grudge is like allowing your worst enemy to live rent-free in your mind. Let go of the grudge and smile!
This may be easier said than done, but it is true.
31. Welcome each day with a good though in your heart and a smile on your lips. Let go of the negatives and live in the moment.
It may be difficult to do, but a positive perspective plays a huge role in your overall happiness and well-being.
32. The happiest people often do not have the best of everything; they just know how to make the best of it.
A more honest phrase was never said.
33. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that planes take off flying against the wind and not with it!
This cheer up text message works best for more minor issues and setbacks.
34. You cannot bring back yesterday or see into tomorrow. All that you have is today—that is why it is called the present.
Each day is a gift. Sometimes, we have to be reminded of this fact.
35. Life can be like music. There are always high notes and low notes. No matter how low or high the music is, you must keep in time so that you are never out of tune with your life.
I am not sure what the original author of this message intended it to mean, but it sounds poetic.
36. Always ask for what you deserve in your prayers instead of what you desire—you deserve a lot.
For the more religious people out there, this is an excellent reminder to put your faith in God and let Him handle the details.
37. Trusting that everything will turn out for the best does not make the mountains any smaller—it just makes climbing them easier.
An excellent reminder about the power of perspective and following through on your intentions.
38. God put the rain in the sky to make a rainbow. The tear in your eye makes a rainbow in your heart. Whenever thing seems at its worst, just remember that you have a rainbow blossoming inside of your soul.
Beautifully written, this text message is one of the best ways to brighten someone else’s day.
39. Here’s hoping that you have a great day. I wish you the best and hope everything goes your way!
A cute, short poem is an easy thing to send, but delivers massive results!
40. Nobody will ever do exactly what you want or love you exactly how you want them to. All you can do is wish for the best and move on.
This is a reminder to have more realistic expectations from other people.
41. As soon as you can trust yourself, you can start to live again.
Extremely true, but a fairly simple idea.
42. Courage is not always a roar, sometimes it is a timid squeak that says, “I will try again tomorrow.”
True, and poignant.
43. Every sunset we receive is another day less that we have to live. Each sunrise also gives us another day to hope for better. Cheer up and hope for the best.
There are always losses in life. It is what you do with them that actually matters.
44. God gives us dreams each night, so we can turn them into a reality each day. Live your dreams!
This inspirational quote is a reminder for your loved one to stay on track and be true to their dreams.
45. Never look back unless you are planning to return.
Stay focused on the future and your goals if you want to succeed in life.
46. Life can be a mixture of sunshine and rain, but sunshine can shine through the darkest of clouds.
Even when confronted with grief and loss, there are possibilities of creating a better future. Like another cheer up text mentions, every cloud has a silver lining.
47. Courage is not the absence of fear, but the decision to forge ahead despite your fears.
If your friend is afraid of success or what could happen, this is an excellent message to send them.
48. Cheer up! 🙂
A cheer up text message can be exceedingly simple, yet still effective.
49. Focusing on problems causes them to increase, but laughing about them causes problems to float away.
An excellent way to remind your loved one to focus on the positives.
50. Smile all the time because it helps the healing to begin.
Like they say, fake it until you make it. If you keep smiling through your sadness, your body will one day forget that the emotion is not real.