20 Best Audrey Hepburn Quotes to Inspire You
An outstandingly beautiful woman- nay, a sex symbol. A wonderful, loving mother. An extremely talented actress with a heart of gold. We’re talking about none other than the lovely Audrey Hepburn. The “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” star wasn’t just a breathtaking model of a woman with insurmountable talent- she was also an incredibly caring individual with plenty of wise words to share with others. Let’s take a look at some of her most inspirational quotes of all time- that are sure to inspire and enlighten you.
1. “Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it’s at the end of your arm.”
Sometimes we feel like we can’t do it on our own. That we have to rely on the help of others to accomplish the simplest tasks or our craziest dreams. That couldn’t be further than the truth, and I honestly couldn’t be anymore in love with this quote. It is a reminder that we can do almost anything on our own. We just have to remember that we are strong and capable enough to do it. That we should never underestimate our own strength, even when the going gets rough. Just keep going.
2. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life- to be happy- it’s all that matters.”
This is so unbelievably true. In this day and age, we put so much emphasis on things. We get depressed if we don’t have the latest shoes, we get sad if we can’t go to a certain event, we’re unhappy if we can’t afford the biggest house. What we are forgetting is that happiness is the key to life. Even through our biggest struggles in life, we have to remember to stay happy. There are certain things in life that might give you enjoyment for a certain amount of time- like a video game or new shoes- but nothing will give you never-ending joy like being happy.
3. “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.”
If that doesn’t inspire you, I don’t know what will. This is a beautiful quote. This is a reminder to not only women, but everyone, that when the going gets tough, it’s still important to keep a smile on your face. And to make this quote even more inspiration, especially to the females, she continues on to say that happy girls are the prettiest girls. Who doesn’t want to look pretty? The lesson here is to stay strong, be happy, and smile no matter what.
4. “I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.”
Sometimes, when the going gets hard, we forget to laugh. We forget the importance of laughter. And Audrey Hepburn couldn’t be any more correct when she says that it cures a multitude of ills. When even the toughest parts of our lives come into play, a dose of laughter always seems to make things better. This quote should not only inspire you to laugh and be happy no matter what, but to always make sure you surround yourself with people who are uplifting and happy. People that will make you smile and make you laugh instead of bogging you down with negativity.
5. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!”
6. “Pick the day. Enjoy it – to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come… The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present, and I don’t want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.”
- 10 Cute Love Songs – That Will Make You Smile and Fall in Love
Cute love songs are a great way to set the...
- Posted June 21, 2018
- 15 Songs About Dancing
When you want to celebrate life and have some fun,...
- Posted June 20, 2018
- 10 Songs About Getting Over Someone and Moving on
When a relationship ends, it feels like the world is...
- Posted June 19, 2018
- 10 Songs About the Parent-Child Relationship
When you have a child, it seems like the entire...
- Posted June 18, 2018
- 10 Songs About Divorce
After you have officially separated, it may take time to...
- Posted June 17, 2018
- 15 Songs About Falling in Love
You can’t control who you fall in love with or...
- Posted June 16, 2018
- 10 Songs About Daughters Growing Up
Watching your daughter grow up can be a joy, but...
- Posted June 15, 2018
Search this site
- What Does it Mean When You Dream About Someone? 6,807 comments | by Michelle Keldgord | under Lifestyle
- What Does It Mean When You Dream About Your Crush? 3,601 comments | by Nichola Moffat | under Love
- 40 Cute Things to Text Your Boyfriend 1,848 comments | by Michelle Keldgord | under Love
- How To Tell If a Guy Likes You 1,044 comments | by Michelle Keldgord | under Love
- 60 Cute Things to Say to Your Crush 1,025 comments | by Courtney Pocock | under Love