50 Beautiful Love Text Messages for Your Partner
Love. It’s a crazy thing, isn’t it? It’s so beautiful and brings so much happiness, yet it’s one of the most confusing and (potentially) heartbreaking things in this world. If love has left you tongue-tied and at a loss for words, you’re not alone- but we are here to help. We’ve come up with a list of 50 perfect loving text messages that will get the message across and leave a smile planted on your beloveds face.
1. You are my rock, I love you so much.
This one is a classic. Every man loves to be the ‘rock’, the foundation of the relationship and the one that holds everything together. This powerful comment is simple, yet meaningful.
2. I love being with you. I miss you and can’t wait to see you!
You love him, and of course you love being with him. Letting him know you miss him will make him feel wanted, and of course, loved.
3. I like you. I like you a lot. In fact, I more than like you. I LOVE YOU!
An adorable little comment that is sure to make him smile from ear to ear. At first he might be a little worried that you only ‘like him’ but as he reads on, he’ll get the message loud and clear that you do in fact LOVE him!
4. FYI: I love my man.
Sometimes a super short message like this is just what he needs to make his day. Personally, I love this text message and think he will love it every time.
5. The problem with love is there’s always too little, or too much. What I’ve come to learn is you should always be with someone you can’t live without, not someone you just want to live with. And that’s you <3
Sometimes people get caught up in the simple things, and this message shows him the depth of your love, letting him know you just can’t live without him.
6. I trust you, babe. And you know what? That’s a better compliment than I love you. Want to know why? Because you don’t always trust someone you love, but you can always love the person you trust- forever.
Absolutely! This is SUCH a true comment with TONS of meaning.
7. Hey you. I love your face.
Cute, adorable, and still full of love- that’s what great love text messages are made of!
8. You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
D’aww. Did anyone else get that cozy warm feeling on the inside reading this?
9. If I had to choose my best day ever, my finest hour, and my wildest dream come true, mind you always be you <3
It’s a little cheesy, yes, but man! is it cute. We adore this lovey text.
10. I love you from my head to my toes.
And that’s a whole lot of lovin’, my dear.
11. I saw that you were perfect so I loved you. But then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.
This is a classic saying that really works wonders every time. It’s unbelievably true because yes, nobody is perfect, but you love them anyways, with all of their flaws.
12. If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to say I love you.
Aww, so sweet- and probably something you’ve heard before. But even so, it’s always a great thing to read as a text message.
13. If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do and I will.
Another classic that makes us smile every time we read it.
14. Never doubt someone’s love for you. If you find some imperfections, just let them be. If you survive the pain, the happiness is never ending and highly satisfying. Never try to find the perfect love, because love without pain is completely impossible.
Hey, it’s very true. There’s no such thing as a perfect love, so learn to love the imperfections of each other.
15. Do you love me? A. Yes B. A C. B 😛
This is SO cute! I can’t get over how adorable this is!
16. I love you more than I did yesterday but not more than I will tomorrow.
Aww, now we can’t help but admit that this is so utterly sweet. It almost brings a tear to our eye- THAT’S how cute it is!
17. To keep our love alive, I only need three things: You, Me, and our hearts for eternity.
And if the two of you can accomplish that, you can do anything, right? This is the perfect text message to send the love of your life.
18. Stop asking me how much I love you. Next time I see you and kiss you, you will know.
This isn’t just an incredibly adorable and lovey dovey text message, but it will also get him extra excited to see you. And that, my friend, is a winning combination that simply can’t go wrong!
19. You make me so incredibly grateful for everything I never appreciated. You’re the reason I believe in love.
Wow, that’s deep. Not only do you adore him in every way shape and form, but he actually showed you what love is. He made you BELIEVE in love. That’s powerful. Why wouldn’t your man want to hear something like that?
20. I love your eyes, I adore your smile. I cherish your ways, and I enjoy your style. What can I say? You’re one of a kind, and always on my mind.
Telling your man what things you love about him is always a good idea. We love this text because it’s complimenting, flattering, and also lets him know that he’s the only man on your mind. And what guy doesn’t want to hear that from his woman?
21. What is love? Some people who don’t like it call it a responsibility. Others who play with love call it a game. Those who don’t have it call it a dream. I call it you <3
I simply can’t get over how amazingly adorable this text message is. And hey- it’s actually pretty true, too. If he’s your definition of love, this is the best way to tell him.
22. I love you and you love me. In my heart you will always be. Here or there, near of far, my love will be wherever you are.
There’s nothing wrong with a cheesy little poem every once in awhile! How cute is this one?
23. If you asked me to show you just how much I love you, I would run out of space!
Because sometimes when you love someone, you simply can’t show it. There’s nothing you could ever say or do to prove how much you adore them. This statement describes that emotion perfectly- and if this sounds anything like you, we highly suggest sending him this adorable text.
24. Love. All my life I have read about it in books, dreamed about it every night, and yearned for it every day. Now that I have you, I have finally found it <3
What girl doesn’t want love? We read it, watch it in movies, dream about it- yes, even yearn for it. And that’s what makes this statement so perfect, and so sweet. It describes love perfectly.
25. If you ever, even for a second, doubt my love for you, speak to me immediately. Don’t just sit there and start assuming things. Don’t just sit there and wallow in misery of our broken love. Don’t resort to these unreasonable measures. Just ask me. It’s my job to remind you that I do in fact love you every single day.
Because we’ve all been to that point where we think our significant other doesn’t love us. This is a great reminder for your lover that you do love them and if they ever DO have doubts, they should come to you!
26. All you need in life is love. Thank God I found you.
Isn’t this statement so, completely true? All we really need in life is love. Not wealth, not material goods, not an education (although these things are great and important!). We need someone who will love us and be there for us no matter what. Does your lover give you the love you need? Let them know with this darling text.
27. I might run out of text messages to send you, and I might run out of jokes too. My phone might run out of battery, but my heart will never run out of space for you.
Oh. My. Gosh. Can this text message be any more adorable? We love it because A. It’s obviously one of the cutest things we’ve ever read and B. It’s an amazing short poem that is catchy and cute all at the same time. Who wouldn’t love this in their inbox?
28. The first thing I do in the morning is send you a text message. I know you love it. But if for some reason I don’t remember, please don’t be mad at me. Remember, I can only run out of credit, not love.
Because sometimes we think the worst when our partner suddenly stops doing those ultra sweet and romantic things we love. This is a text message that will reassure your partner that silly stuff like not enough credit or talk time happens, and we should never jump to crazy conclusions.
29. You can fall from a mountain, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall, is in love with me.
Talk about a terribly cheesy comment, right!? Although it might be one of the cheesiest little poems you’ve ever read, it’s undeniably cute and is sure to put a huge smile on your lovers face.
30. When I see you, my heart drops. When I hear your voice, my heart melts. When you look at me, I instantly fall. Please catch me, for I have fallen in love with you.
We love everything about this text message. It’s totally cheesy but in the best way possible. I just can’t wait to see how they respond to this! Will they catch you?
31. I love all those things you don’t do: you never tried to change me, you never minded my quirky moods, you never laughed when I attempted to be serious, and you never turned away when I needed you most. I love you.
Because it’s easy to stay with someone when everything is going easy. Because it’s easy to love all those things your partner DOES do for you. What about the things they don’t do? This text will catch them off guard at first, but as they keep reading they’ll be presently surprised.
32. If I had to describe true love, then I would describe it as what a snowman did to a snowwoman: he gave her a hug and they melted in each other’s arms.
I mean really, who comes up with these things? This text message is absolutely ridiculous, but at the same time, it’s PERFECT! We adore this text message, and it’s the perfect comment during the holiday season. Save this one for winter, folks!
33. Every time I see you, I feel something in my heart. It’s like a little flame. And now that I love you so much, that little flame feels like an inferno in my chest!
Sometimes it’s okay to be a little silly- in fact, most people prefer it! When you’re in a goofy mood, try out this cute and oh-so-loving text message.
34. The path that leads to love is so narrow that two can’t walk on it unless they become one.
Wow. If that text message didn’t just hit you like a bullet, I don’t know what will. Powerful love text message, right there.
35. <3 is a heart composed of two different parts. In math, this equation simply means “less than three”. And in real life, love has NO space for a third. Love can only be you and me!
Why not throw in a little math with your love to really get the brain working? This is an out-of-the-box love text message that is also cute AND true.
36. The distance between two hearts is not an obstacle. It’s simply a reminder of how strong true love can be.
Definitely a love text message reserved for the couples out there struggling with long distances.
37. Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that’s not true, because every time I see you. I fall in love all over again.
You’ve probably heard this saying before, and it gets cuter every time we read it.
38. A thousand words would be too few to say just how I feel about you, so if I say 3 words be sure, ‘I love you’ means a whole lot more.
You CAN’T go wrong with a lovey-dovey poem- especially if it’s one like this.
39. Words alone will never be enough to express the depth of my love for you.
Wow, that’s deep. And I’m sure a lot of us can relate. If words just simply aren’t enough, this is the love text message for you.
40. Just in case you didn’t know, I will be loving you forever and always!
Because your partner needs a little reminder every now and then, right?
41. Falling in love with you was undoubtedly the easiest thing I’ve ever done in my life.
Yup, it was even easier than breathing. (Yeah, you can go ahead and steal that line, too. I know I’m good!)
42. Even though we are far apart, my love for you will never part.
Another excellent loving text message for my couples out there in a long distance relationship. Always remember distance doesn’t matter, as long as your love is true!
43. I will love the sun for days, the moon for nights, and YOU forever.
I bet he didn’t see THAT one coming, did he!? I love this saying! So adorable.
44. Loving you makes my heart explode- with happiness!
Uber cute. In fact it’s almost too cute. But that’s why we love it!
45. I wish I was right there next to you instead of just sending this loving “Goodnight!”
Because your partner will never get tired of hearing that you wish you were with them.
46. -<[email protected] A rose for you, because I love you.
And now you know how to make a text rose. You’re welcome.
47. For some, love is blind. But for me that isn’t true. Because when I fell in love, all I saw was you!
How cute is this poem!?
48. I hope you finally realize that I’ll love you until the end, because you’re not just my man, you’re also my best friend!
We can’t get enough of these lovey-dovey poems, can you tell?
49. I love the ‘y’, I love the ‘u’, I love the ‘o’. Put them all together and I love YOU!
Super corny. We love it.
50. I love you so much.
Because sometimes a simple text message like this is exactly what the doctor prescribed. Your partner will love to see this in their inbox, any time of day.
What’s your favorite love text message?
- 15 Songs About Falling in Love
You can’t control who you fall in love with or...
- Posted June 16, 2018
- 10 Songs About Daughters Growing Up
Watching your daughter grow up can be a joy, but...
- Posted June 15, 2018
- 10 Songs About Not Being Good Enough
Sometimes, there is nothing that you can do to be...
- Posted June 14, 2018
- 10 Songs About Losing a Friend
A friend can be more important in your life than...
- Posted June 13, 2018
- 60 Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Friends
A wedding anniversary is an exciting occasion for a couple....
- Posted June 13, 2018
- Ice or Winter Baby Girl Names
If you are expecting a winter baby — congratulations! It’s...
- Posted June 12, 2018
- 50 Best Compliments to Give Men
Men are just like women. They love to get compliments...
- Posted June 12, 2018
Search this site
- What Does it Mean When You Dream About Someone? 6,807 comments | by Michelle Keldgord | under Lifestyle
- What Does It Mean When You Dream About Your Crush? 3,595 comments | by Nichola Moffat | under Love
- 40 Cute Things to Text Your Boyfriend 1,844 comments | by Michelle Keldgord | under Love
- How To Tell If a Guy Likes You 1,042 comments | by Michelle Keldgord | under Love
- 60 Cute Things to Say to Your Crush 1,025 comments | by Courtney Pocock | under Love