100 Pick Up Lines for Girls to Use on Guys
We are not stuck in the 1950s anymore ladies! When you are out on the town and a dashing guy catches your eye, it is up to you to make the first move. Although pickup lines are occasionally (Actually, quite often) corny, they still work to break the ice. A little laughter can be a great way to introduce yourself to a guy and get to know him a little better. Try one of these 100 pickup lines to get your guy.
1. Did the cops arrest you earlier? Because it’d have to be illegal to look that great.
True, this one is a bit corny, but it works. Guys do not expect a girl to use a pickup line, so it is a great way to start a conversation and get him laughing.
2.You make me melt like an ice cream cone in the summer sun.
Put the ball in his court. He knows your interested and now it is up to him to respond. Plus, with a line like this, you take the pressure off of him. With this line, he knows that he can relax and enjoy a drink or two in your company.
3. You are ugly, but you interest me.
This is not for everyone. Ladies who like a crueler sense of humor may be drawn to this line.
4. If I had a lily for every thought I had of you, I would spend forever in my garden.
Your in. You told him that he is attractive and now it is up to him to respond.
5. I know a girl who is interested in you. If I was not so terribly shy, I’d let you know.
For the shy lady, this is a way to gently broach the subject.
6. Hey, you were great on TV last night.
Start with this and follow with the name of any actor that looks like him. He will probably know you were joking, but everyone loves to be mistaken for movie stars.
7. Are you as gorgeous on the inside as you are on the outside?
Okay, this one is a little gross if you read too much into it. It gets your point across though and can quickly get you started on wooing your new love interest.
8. I might not be the most attractive lady here, but I am the only one speaking with you.
A little insulting in a way, but most guys will take this in stride.
9. You are like the best coffee: tall, dark and strong.
Confidence is an attractive thing in a girl. With lines like this, you are showing him what you want and making your move.
10. You are hotter than a sunburn.
Straight to the point and honest, this can be an effective pickup line for girls.
11. Aren’t you the guy who was going to get me a drink?
If he buys the drink for you, you know you’ve won.
12. If I said I worked for FedEx, would you let me handle your package?
Use this line if you plan on bringing him home tonight. If you want to save it for a second date, a less blunt line would be advisable.
13. Hello, gorgeous. I’m like a tropical island. I am hot, wet and ready for visitors.
Straight to the point, but a little blunt for some ladies.
14. You look familiar. Are you a model?
Compliments are always a positive way to start a conversation.
15. Is that a keg in your pants?
The normal response is: No, why? In answer, ladies should say, “Because I want to tap that.”
16. Did you just come out of the oven? Because man, you are hot!
Corny but honest, this line will get your message across clearly.
17. Boy, I may not be Wilma Flintstone, but I can make your bed rock.
This only works, of course, if he saw the Flintstones as a child. For the one percent of people who have not, switch to another pickup line quickly.
18. Are you tired? Because you have been running across my mind all night.
Cute and simple, this pickup line is sure to catch his attention. It may have been overused during the 1990s, but it still is a classic pickup line for new love interests.
19. Hey, can you take a picture with me? I want to make my ex jealous.
Interested in a rebound? This line signals your interest while warning him away from a long-term arrangement.
20. So, tell me: how does it feel to look so great?
Everyone loves to hear how great they look. Let him know that you are interested and give his ego a gentle boost.
21. I lost my bear. Can you sleep with me?
Cute pickup lines are sure to get a laugh and break the ice. Try this one out and you will be tipping the drinks back together in no time. Best of all, this is a classy way for girls to bring up the topic of spending the night together.
22. My mother raised me to be a good girl. Tonight though, I feel a little naughty.
For this line to work, lower your voice and be a little seductive on the second part.
23. Were you a part of the Boy Scouts? Because you have my heart tied in a knot.
Not only does this let him know you are interested, but it may even open up a conversation about his past or interests.
24. I was looking for a man with a VCR and I found one.
He will probably be confused. In answer, nod your head knowingly and say, “Very Cute Rear”.
25. You are so hot, I bet you could melt my under-wire.
It makes the point and gets him to think about the beauty that lies underneath your clothes.
26. It’s too bad your not my math homework. If you were, you would be hard and I could do you on a desk.
Graphic yet clever, this pickup line is one-of-a-kind. Use this one for a surefire method of roping in your attractive date.
27. I can read your palm. Your heart line says that you will call me soon.
A twist on this pickup line is to say you read palms and take his hand. Make up outlandish information. When he laughingly asks you if you really read palms, smile and say bashfully, “No, I just wanted to hold your hand.”
28. The best time is the present. Let’s go on a date.
Try this line out and he will be putty in your hands in no time.
29. Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I stroll by your way again?
This flirtatious pickup line is sure to break the ice.
30. Can we take a picture? I need to show Santa what I want for Christmas.
Sometimes, the most basic pickup lines are the best. Even when they are unbelievably corny, they will help you to start a better conversation than the basic, “Hi, how are you?”
31. Let me breathe for a moment because you took my breath away.
An awesome benefit of this line is that it actually does give you a moment to gather your thoughts and catch your breath before diving in.
32. If I could rewrite the alphabet, I would place U and I together.
Keep it simple and you are sure to catch his attention.
33. I think my eyes have something wrong with the. I just cannot take my eyes off of you.
Let him know that he is attractive—it works.
34. Dinner at my house? I can cook.
The way to a man’s heart may not always be through his stomach, but it certainly helps.
35. Can you give me the directions to your heart?
Corny, but it may be just adorable enough to work.
36. What is better than a rose on a piano?
When he asks you what, respond with “Tulips on an organ”. Then, sit back and wait for the joke to sink in.
37. Sex is a killer. Would you like to die happy?
If you wanted to convince him to go home with you tonight, this is the line to use. More importantly, who doesn’t want to die happy?
38. I love baseballs, so take me home.
You could end up literally at his home or make it to his home. This line is open to interpretation, so let him guess what you want.
39. You are the twinkle within my eye and the angel sent out of the sky.
It may lack in finesse, but it does win points for being poetic.
40. The sun hides its eyes from jealousy because when it is next to you, even the sun seems cold.
Beautiful and loquacious, this line is for ladies who want to appear classy while still hitting on their love interest.
41. You look a lot like my future boyfriend.
For the girl who has everything, a pickup line that gets her even more.
42. You are the type of man a girl would be lucky to have.
This compliment cuts through small talk and gets to the heart of the matter. (Pun intended)
43. When I wake up in the morning, you are the first thing that I want to see.
Say this after a few rounds of drinks and he is sure to take you up on the offer.
44. Why did it take you so long to come into my life?
Another line for the girl who wants to be direct without being too direct.
45. If you could put one drop of water in the ocean, I could promise to love you until you have finally found that drop.
This line may be a little to serious for meeting a guy the first time, but it can help spice up a current relationship.
46. You must eat Lucky Charms because, baby, you are magically delicious.
Another cute line that will help to break the ice. If you want this line to work out, you will have to be confident in how you say it. With the right amount of confidence, you can make any line work in your favor.
47. Oh no, can you help me? (How?) I lost my rubber duck. Could you take a bath with me instead?
The contrast of sex and a cute rubber duck is sure to bring a smile to his lips. If everything works out, he may even take you up on the offer.
48. Do you have to look so good everyday? How can I ever concentrate on anything?
Obviously, this line will not work for a first date. It will help to show a bit of attention to your current love and can spice up any long-term relationship. In any relationship, it is important to continue to show that you are interested in your partner and tell them that they are attractive.
49. Hey handsome, do you want to play firefighters? Together, we can practice “stop, drop and roll”.
This line works wonders. If he actually is a fireman, take it as a sign from the heavens that it was meant to be.
50. Do you have a bandage? I scraped my knee as I fell for you.
Use a brief pause after you ask the question for him to enjoy the full effect.
51. Do you have some room in your mouth for another tongue?
A little grotesque if you think too much about it, but it will work.
52. If you have sex with me, I will promise to never speak to you again.
Only use this line if you are interested in a one-night stand. If you make the promise to stay away, keep it.
53. You have been such a naughty boy. Go to my bedroom.
This is almost too corny to work. Unless you are confident and attractive, stick to a more believable line.
54. We should play hockey. I can be the net, so you can score.
You can get to the point and cut through the small talk with this line.
55. Do you have a watch? Because I need to know how many seconds it took for me to fall for you.
Again, make sure to pause after asking the question so he has time to realize that you are trying to pick him up.
56. Can I have some raisins? (No, sorry) Well, then, can I have a date?
A typical bait-and-switch, this line is sure to get a laugh or chuckle.
57. The only thing I can’t see in your eyes is your name.
A little opaque, but it could work.
58. The only problem with you is your address. (What?) It should be the same as mine.
Skip the typical chatter and bring him home—this line is sure to help.
59. My hands are so chilly. May I put them in your pants to warm up?
If he is interested, you’ll get a smile or more out of this line.
60. I never knew my life had a purpose until I glanced into your eyes.
Tell him this line and start talking about exactly what purpose you have for him.
61. Do you think these are real?
Pick any body part and you are sure to draw his eyes. If you are especially forward, you can even let him check.
62. Your lips are made to be kissed. Let’s not let them be wasted.
After you have a first kiss, the rest will unfold naturally.
63. Oh dear—my bed is broken. Could I sleep in yours?
This line lets him know clearly that you want to spend the night with him. If he is interested, he will take up the offer right away.
64. Before I met you, it’s like the world was colorless. Be with me and brighten my world.
A little overused and corny, this line is best for people who want to break the ice without offering sex on the first date.
65. Babe, when you sat down, I was jealous of your chair.
Show him that girls can say the first line and let him know that he isn’t the only person checking someone out.
66. Kissing is supposed to be the language of love. Would you like to start a conversation?
Use a seductive voice and flirtatious glance for this one, and he will be swept away in an instant. Without the right attitude, it could come off as corny.
67. I wanted to find out the truth about an urban myth and I thought you could help. (Why?) Well, you do have big feet…
Slyly grin and lean in. With the right body language, he will know that you mean the pickup line. Before long, he will be yours for the night.
68. It must be so dark outside, since all of the sunshine in the world is right here.
Sometimes, the best pickup lines are cute and not seductive.
69. You never have to worry about me. I never become emotionally involved, everything is just physical.
Another great line if all you are interested in is a one-night stand.
70. You can always eat breakfast for dinner, but tonight you should have me for breakfast.
Straight to the point, this line is a play on words. If he is game, he’ll respond in kind.
71. I lost my virginity, can I have yours?
If he says that he lost his as well, you can always tell him to prove it to you. Either way, you will be bringing someone home tonight. This line is an excellent option for breaking the ice because it plays off of the overused, “Hey, I lost my number, may I have yours?” line.
72. If you were a car, I would love to ride you everywhere.
Use this double entendre to catch him off guard before your stunning introduction. With a flirtatious smile, he will be uncertain if it is just a line or if you really want to bring him home. Spend a little while getting to know him better and find out the answer on your own.
73. Your place or mine?
Guys are not normally that picky. If the girl is attractive, there is an excellent chance that they will go home with her. Basic lines like “Your place or mine” resonate well. They are easy for you to remember and help him to know that you are interested within seconds.
74. What do you like to eat for breakfast?
Like the last pickup line, this one is a classic. There are few lines more basic or successful in a girl’s retinue of come-ons.
75. My best feature is covered up.
This line could go several ways. When he asks what your best feature is, you could be honest and tell him. You could also tell him that he will have to find out on his own. The added air of mystery and expectations of a great night will peak his interest.
76. Only latex will stand in the way of our love.
Cute and accurate, this is an uncommonly good line. In a few years, it will most likely join the list of classics.
77. I have this special recipe for love. It takes a cup of you and me, kneading until hard and you have to serve it hot.
Although this line is more in depth than many on the list, it scores points for originality. If you want to catch his eye, you have to set yourself apart from the crowd of girls around you.
78. You give the word, “edible”, a whole new meaning.
This pickup line is certain to work. A word of warning—if you make the offer, be prepared to followup at some point.
79. I like your pants. Do you mind if I test out the zipper?
Graphic and appealing, this line will make him pay attention within seconds.
80. Hey beautiful, we should play a game. Pretend that my pants are France and feel free to invade.
For the macho guy, this mixes childhood fantasies of military conquests with up-close romantic conquests as well. Use it and enjoy the results.
81. We should have breakfast tomorrow. Do you want me to call you or just give you a nudge?
This implies that he will be with you in bed by morning. If he is not smart enough to catch your drift right away, you should move on to a different guy at the bar.
82. You know, the ceiling in my bedroom is extremely interesting. Did you want to see it?
If he is interested in you, the answer to this question will be yes. When your love interest hesitates, it is most likely a sign that he does not want to scare you away by being too forward.
83. Your pants look too tight. I can loosen them for you.
This can be modified with a belt, shorts or any article of clothing. Say it seductively and he is sure to agree.
84. Did I see you on a magazine cover somewhere?
Compliments and whispers of sweet nothings work on guys as well as girls. Although you may have to modify them slightly, guys are just as open to hearing how gorgeous they are.
85. Have you ever slept with a blonde? Would you like to?
Like some of the other lines, you can modify this based on your hair color. If you are a little shy, you can change the suggestion of sex to a kiss or a date. Everything is up to you.
86. If you think you will regret this by the morning, then we can always sleep in until after lunch.
An offer of the night in bed and a morning of lounging around is appealing to even the most hard-to-get guys.
87. Aren’t you freezing right now? (No.) You should be. You have been naked in my thoughts for hours.
To get a smile out of him, make sure to play up your surprise when he answers no. The best way to really sell your pickup line is to act it thoroughly and with confidence.
88. Hello, my name is _____. I will be your play toy for the night.
This sounds like an offer too good for him to resist. Be straightforward in your introduction and seductive with the finish.
89. You smell! (What?) It’s okay, we can go take a shower together.
The instant insult catches him off guard, but the bait-and-switch will make your crush smile in the end. The best part? If he actually does smell, he will never know that you actually did want him to shower.
90. So what do you do? Other than make women fall for you all day.
This cute line is great for catching his interest. While paying him a compliment, you also open up the conversation to his hobbies, work and interest. If you are interested in making this a long-term arrangement, this line is a great way to start discovering more information about him.
91. Pleasure to meet you. I am (name) and you are beautiful.
It may be corny, but the best pickup lines tend to be basic. Your goal isn’t to wow him with your intellect. Instead, you want to get him to smile and let him know you are interested. For those purposes, this line will work wonders.
92. I am not sure what you think of me. I hope it is at least R-rated.
If you hope that his thoughts are R-rated, than he can assume that yours are even more intimate.
93. When I saw you, I passed out from sheer pleasure. You will have to give me your name and phone number for insurance purposes.
This may be a little more complex than the other lines, but it will certainly set you apart from the crowd. Use this pickup line and you are certain to leave the room with a phone number or more!
94. Hey lovely, were you always this cute? Or do you have to work at it?
For a more casual approach, try this line. If he is interested in you, he will respond with a smile and his own pickup line.
95. Did you just get a ticket? (Huh?) Oh, I though you did because you have fine written all over.
This line gets straight to the point, but is still a cute way to strike up a conversation.
96. Don’t worry, I am not drunk. I am just completely intoxicated by you.
If you are out on the town or in a bar, this is a sultry way to catch a guy’s interest. This line will only work if you do happen to be in a bar.
97. If I said I loved your body, would you hold it against me?
A classic line, this is elegant and explicit. Use it wisely and you may be lucky enough to hold him against you after all.
98. Hey, I think that I know you. Oh! I remember! You are the guy with the gorgeous smile.
Adjust this pickup line for whatever facial feature or body part attracts you the most. From his eyes to strong arms, you are certain to find some feature to incorporate into your pickup line.
99. If I died today, I could be happy. I think I just saw a little bit of heaven.
A little too corny, but it will get your point across. For the lady who does not want to bring a guy home on the first date, this is one of the better alternatives when you want to break the ice.
100. How do you manage to do that? (What?) Look that great!
Basic and straightforward, this line is easy to recall. If you have a terrible short-term memory, stick to more basic pickup lines like this.
From complex pickup lines to golden oldies, ladies have plenty of choices available. Find a favorite or pick a few before you head out on the town. If the night goes well, you can test the best lies out on that special someone. Remember that the important part of the line is how you say it. Be confident, sultry and seductive and your lines are sure to score. Confidence is one of the most attractive aspects of an individual. If you can be confident, you do not even need a pickup line. Instead, you can use these ideas to break the ice and start an engaging conversation.