10 tips to make him fall in love with you
You have a man – he likes you and you definitely like him. The only thing is you think that you may be ready to say the big “L” word, and you aren’t so sure that he is on the same wave length yet. You could try speeding things up a bit with these clever tips to make him fall in love with you!
- Look pretty. Men are visual creatures so you will get more out of him by dressing nicely than by sitting down and talking FEELINGS at him for an hour and a half. It doesn’t matter where you go, whether it’s to the mall or out for dinner, always try to look good. This may seem like a lot of hard work, but you will feel better for it, we promise you! And even if this guy isn’t the guy for you, you will have the looks and the confidence required to make other guys fall in love with you!
- Try and be yourself! When you are trying to make a man fall in love with, you have a tendency to fall into the trap of doing and saying what he likes, rather than being who you really are. Just be you – it’s no fun being anyone else anyway.
- Smile! How can you expect his happiness to be reflected with yours when you walk around all day with a face that only a Mother could love? Try smiling a little sweetie – you’ll be surprised how far a smile alone will get you!
- Manners cost nothing! Men hate it when a woman is rude. Saying that, women hate it when another woman is rude as well. There is a very big leap between making a stand and standing up for yourself and being obnoxious. Learn where that line is.
- Don’t be all sweetness and like. Men like to have an intellectual conversation with women every now and again, even if it is just about cars. Try to get on his wavelength and actually have a conversation from time to time.
- Don’t underestimate the importance of eye contact. When you are having that intellectual conversation, try looking right into his eyes. This connects you both more than just on a conversational levels.
- Don’t be too readily available. You might like nothing better than to completely clear your busy schedule and spend the next few days in a furious love making haze but in reality, he will be much more appreciative of you if you are not quite so available to him. Keep your plans with the girls – let him have his boy time too.
- Show off the things you love the most about yourself. Don’t let all of your talents come out at once, right at the beginning of course, but let them out gradually, letting him fall in love with the things that you also love about yourself.
- Learn how to disagree. You may want to come across as the always-pleasing girlfriend but sometimes it’s good to have an opinion of your own. It doesn’t have to be a full on fight, but at least have the balls to disagree with his side of things from time to time.
- Don’t let him know how much he means to you just yet. In the case that he might not have fallen for you yet, you don’t want to scare him away so it might be wise to keep your opinions and feelings to yourself for just now!