Top 2012 Books for Women
What woman doesn’t love to curl up with a good book? A night spent in reading a great book can often be better than a night on the town. Here are the must-reads for women from the year 2012:
1. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
This book series was a chart-topper on a huge level in 2012 from the time it came out. These steamy novels had women in large numbers in a trance as book by book was purchased and read. No other book series released topped this in sales for 2012.
2. Until the End of Time by Danielle Steel
Women for years have been drawn to this popular romance artist and she is back again with another powerful novel about love and being reunited with the one you love over time.
3. Crazy Little Thing by Tracy Brogan
This fun romance novel is steamy, but light at the same time. It has been called “funny” and “sexy” by USA Today.
4. Bone River by Megan Chance
This is a break from the normal female romance tradition, and a very interesting one. It is a great story about a woman stepping out and pursuing her own interests and dreams for the first time in her life.
5. Bad Rep by A. Meredith Walters
This is a great romance book for a younger female audience that has an undeniable tone of realism. It is about love set in modern times, right in the middle of the biggest enemy of a relationship: gossip.
6. A Friend of the Family by Lauren Grodstein
This book takes on the role of the parent trying to protect their child from loving a troubled individual. Maybe a controversial point of view, this is a chilling tale that you will not be able to put down.
7. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
This is another young romance novel that is set in a very realistic time and situation for young women today. It is the story of a college girl falling for a bad boy.
8. Just This Once by Rosalind James
This is another great love story about a woman who finds love while vacationing in a beautiful place, and the secrets that come along with it.
9. The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
This popular book has actually been adapted into a movie that will be on the big screen in 2013.
10. Low Pressure by Sandra Brown
Sandra Brown is back with another great read in this story about a young writer and the murder of her sister.
In my opinion, those are the top 2012 books for women. Which books for you?
- 40 Good And Cute Questions To Ask A Guy You Like
When getting to know the guy you are interested it,...
- Posted September 20, 2013
- 50 I Miss You Messages for Him
When he is away, it seems like the world is...
- Posted April 23, 2017
- 7 Vegan Meal Replacement Powders That Taste Great
More and more people are trying to drift away from...
- What does it mean when a guy calls you baby girl?
Ladies, let’s face it: there are a lot of adorable...
- 10 Signs a Guy Likes You but Is Too Scared to Tell You
You have this guy in your life, but you can’t...
- The 50 Best Disney Movies of the 21st Century (2000-2017)
If you grew up with movies, chances are you watched...
- How to Curl Thick Hair
Thick hair is a blessing- and a curse, sometimes. While...
- Posted April 16, 2017
- 120 Sweet, Romantic Words For Your Love
They say action speaks louder than words, but there are...
- Posted April 14, 2017