- 40 Good And Cute Questions To Ask A Guy You Like
- 10 Common Relationship Problems and How to Solve Them
- Cast Of Seinfeld: How Much Are They Worth Now?
- 20 Hottest Brunette Actresses in Hollywood 2017
- The Minions: Names and Facts Plus Who’s Who List
- Donald Trump’s Early Life and Wives Ivana, Marla & Melania
50 Smile Quotes and Sayings
A smile can speak volumes. With a smile, you become more approachable and seem like a more likable person. It reflects your positive outlook on the world, and it can also hide any sadness that you may feel. When it comes to smiles, the following quotes and sayings are entirely about happiness, smiles and positivity. Change your outlook on life by reading through some of these sayings.
1. Worry less. Smile more. Listen carefully. Take responsibility. Accept what you can’t change. Embrace the lessons. Love your life. Today.
None of us know how long we have to walk the earth. We may live to the age of 90, or we could die tomorrow. All that you know is that you are alive for the moment and have an opportunity to truly live out your life. Don’t waste the valuable time that you have available to you.
2. One smile can’t change the world, but your smile changes mine.
If you are in love with someone, this is the perfect quote to sound. It avoids being to flirty or intense, and simply lets your crush or partner know that you enjoy being around them.
3. Smile at everyone because you never know who is an angel.
Although you might run into an angel, it is more likely that you could run across a future boss or co-worker. Be nice to everyone because you never know when you will end up meeting up with them later in life.
4. A smiling face is a beautiful face. A smiling heart is a happy heart.
It is amazing how gorgeous someone can look when they start to smile. A smile and a positive outlook can make even the most unattractive person suddenly seem gorgeous.
5. Smile…It confuses people!
When someone gives you bad news, a boss fires you or a boyfriend breaks up with you, a smile is the last thing that they expect. By smiling, you are being the better person. And who knows? Perhaps it could change the person’s mind.
6. You walk through life much easier with a smile on your face.
Everything in life is about perspective. If you act like you are happy, you will end up forgetting that you were not smiling to begin with.
7. Smile when you meet someone. Smile when you are disappointed. Smile when you are angry. Smile when you are happy.
Like the last quote, this is smile quote is a reminder that you have a choice to look at the bright side and live a happy, fulfilling life.
8. Smile, it confuses people. Especially your enemies, they don’t know whether you are trying to be friends with them or laughing at them, so all they can do is smile back.
Hopefully, you do not have any enemies. If you do have some enemies in life, this tip will help to confuse them. Plus, there is always a chance that they will think that your smile is genuine and become a friend instead of an enemy.
9. Smile because you can, not because you have to.
You are never forced to be happy or positive in life. Instead, you have the opportunity to look at the bright side in every situation.
10. Make today as beautiful as you can. Let no one take away your happiness. Smile and laugh at the negativity, you’re good.
Although it is worded fairly casually, this is one of the best smile sayings. Do not let anyone take away your right to be happy and enjoy life.
11. I keep my head held high and smile because there are people who would kill to see me fall.
Again, I hope that there is no one who wants to see you fail in life.
12. Smiling speaks charmingly to people without saying a word.
When you do not know what to say, just smile. It is one of the best answers you can give and the easiest one to do if you are tongue-tied.
13. Not all smiles are genuine or sincere. Liars or dishonest people are good at smiling hypocritically to achieve their aims.
This is a more negative way to look at smiling, but it is unfortunately true.
14. “Don’t cry because it’s over, SMILE because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
You only get to experience so many things in life. Even if your best memories are already over with, you still were fortunate enough to enjoy the memories while they lasted.
15. Smiling makes people feel good and positive, conveying a sense of good-will, rapport and trust.
A smile can put the people around you at ease and ensures that they understand that you have the best intentions at heart.
16. Smile and the world will smile at you.
Although this is from a childhood song, it is a great quote about outlooks. A positive perspective can improve how the world interacts with you.
17. A smile happens in a flash but its memory can last for a lifetime.
Your attitude and outlook can affect the people around you. If you are happy and positive, your positivity can rub off.
18. One of the most rewarding things in life is to always put a smile on your face.
Fortunately, one of the most rewarding things in life also happens to be free, so keep smiling!
19. Smiling does not always mean you are completely happy, sometimes it means you want to avoid sadness.
Although this is one of the sadder smile quotes, it is still true. A smile can hide your sadness. After a while, you may even forget that you were not happy to begin with!
20. Smile to the world and the world will smile back to you.
Hopefully, this tip works in real life!
21. Smile has the magic of touching, softening and stealing the heart.
People fall in love with partners that they enjoy being around. If you want to steal your crush’s heart, then start smiling and become the type of person that he or she wants to spend time with.
22. Smile because it is easier than explaining what is wrong.
This is so true. If you look unhappy or upset, people will keep asking you what’s wrong forever. Sometimes, it is much easier to just put a smile on.
23. Just because I’m happy doesn’t mean I have to smile and just because I smile doesn’t mean I’m happy.
Although it sounds fairly positive, this smile saying has a slightly sad tone to it.
24. A smile is for everyone, not just the person who you give it to!
Even though you intend your smile for one person, it has a way of affecting more people than just that one individual.
25. It takes 64 muscles of the face to make a frown, and only 13 to make a smile. Why work overtime?
Other than saving effort, you have to consider the type of face that you want when you are old. Would you rather have laugh lines or frown lines form on your face? By always smiling now, you can make sure that your face ends up looking permanently happy when you are older.
26. “Smiles” is the longest word in the dictionary… it has a mile between each “s”.
If you have never heard this smile saying before, you are welcome.
27. You want to know who is amazing and has the cutest smile ever? Read the first word again.
If you were not sure which cute text or quote was the right one to send your partner, this is the one to choose.
28. I smile because I have no idea what’s going on.
Ready to make everyone around you laugh out loud? This is a smile quote that everyone can agree with.
29. Smile: it is not about you, it is about who it helps!
You have no clue what impact you will have on the world, but a smile is a way to ensure that you always leave the right impression.
30. Smiling has the power of relaxing the mind, delighting the heart, boosting the immune system, slowing the heartbeat and breathing rate.
Other than just developing a good attitude, smiling has been proven to provide all of these health benefits.
31. Behind every girl’s smile is a best friend who put it there.
If you need a way to thank your best friend for always being there for you, this is a good way to phrase it.
32. Smiling people are mentally, psychologically and physically healthier.
Check it out online—smiles really do make you healthier.
33. Best advice in two lines…Silence is the best answer for all questions. Smiling is the best reaction in all situations.
Some of the most talented leaders in the world were known for being able to listen as well as they could talk. Other people may know a lot about a topic, so sit and learn from them. When you do not know the best way to react, smile and be courteous.
34. Smile…even if it is just to annoy someone.
A smile is a healthy thing for you to do, even when you are in an argument. Plus, it will either help to smooth things over or annoy them even more—talk about win-win!
35. I smile because it is too much work to frown!
Being depressed and unhappy takes too much time. Rather than waste your efforts on sadness, choose to put a smile on your face.
36. Sometimes, I smile just to hide the sadness.
Do you remember the emo craze of in the early 2000s? This smile saying sounds like it was written by someone back them.
37. Always smile, even if it is a sad smile. The only thing worse than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile.
Amazingly, there are people in the world who seem like they have never learned the simple art of smiling.
38. Smile because life is too short to frown.
We only on this planet for a brief period of time, so we may as well make the most of it!
39. Smiling people are better rewarded socially – they have more friends and receive more cooperation, help and support.
Think back to every time you helped someone. How often have you helped someone who was always depressed?
40. Smile because every sixty seconds of frowning is one minute of smiling you will never get to have.
Make every minute count!
41. Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
If you want to catch your crush’s eye, a smile is a good way to start.
42. Friendship starts with a SMILE.
To make friends, you have to become the type of person that someone else would want to be friends with.
43. Be someone else’s sunshine. Be the reason someone smiles today.
When someone is going through a hard time, your smile could be the thing that helps them get through the day.
44. A smile goes a long way. It can show an unloved person that somebody out there cares about them.
Not everyone has someone that cares in their life, so you can make a big difference by just smiling.
45. Keep smiling… It makes people wonder what you’ve been up to.
For the more mischievous among you, we have this smile quote.
46. Modest, kind or optimistic people often smile more than snobbish, unkind or pessimistic people.
Pessimistic people never seem to smile, which could explain why they are so seldom invited to parties.
47. A laugh is a smile that bursts.
I love the imagery in this one!
48. Smiling adds values to the face, making people look sweeter, more handsome or beautiful, younger, friendlier and approachable.
Rather than waste money on make up and plastic surgery, try just adding a smile to your face!
49. “A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.” – Charles Gordy
Again, you could choose plastic surgery and spend thousands or you could just smile and save a lot of money.
50. Silence and smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems and silence is the way to avoid many problems.
A smile is one of the easiest things that you can do to have a more positive life. Happy people attract other happy people, so just smiling can cause you to become surrounded by positive influences. Take a moment to smile and enjoy life!