When a Guy Blocks You: What Does It Mean and What to Do

By on May 16, 2018

One of the worst things about social media is the fact that you can be deleted and blocked from someone’s life without so much as a second thought, in less time than it takes to blink. To be so happy in love one minute, only to find that you can’t even see your BAE’s Facebook or Instagram page the next; there’s only one thing to do when you’ve been blocked by your guy …

When a guy blocks you- what does it mean and what to do 2

Don’t React

Of course, there are a hundred and one ways of dealing with this particular situation, but one thing is for certain — he’s mad or sad and needs a little time. He’s *that* mad he doesn’t even want to see your social media accounts, let alone speak to you. If the two of you try to communicate on any level there’s a good chance the situation will just get worse … and more heated. You’ll both say things that you didn’t mean but the other person won’t be able to forget that you ever said them and that little lover’s tiff you had has the potential to turn into something deeply troubling. Perhaps even relationship-ending.

When a guy blocks you, give him some space. Let him have some time to think and relax. If the two of you have come to blows, chasing him further is just going to chase him away. You shouldn’t beg for his time, nor should you keep chasing him for it. If he doesn’t want you in his life right now, get on with yours.

• Get the girls around and have some drinks and a movie.
  • Invite your parents around for dinner and a catchup.
  • Go to the gym like you keep saying you’re going to do, but never do.
  • Do something else — don’t pine for him, don’t sit and wait for him, just get on with your life and let things play out just as they’re going to.

When a guy blocks you- what does it mean and what to do 3

Don’t React Like This …

If he blocks you on Facebook, don’t message him on Instagram. He’ll block you on there too, and then you’ll need to resort to using Twitter. What if he blocks you there? Whatsapp next? Then iMessage? What about Skype?

If you keep going around the social media accounts, there’s a good chance he’ll just keep blocking you. Take the first blocking as a sign — this chap needs his space.

> > If he WANTS you to chase him around the various social media accounts to “prove” how much you’ll do for him, he’s playing games. You don’t need that drama in your life. Boy, bye! < <

While we’re on the subject of other things NOT to do, don’t scream and shout at him. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again — he needs some space. Shouting and screaming at him is not giving him space. We know that you don’t want to lose your BAE, but hurling abuse at him is not going to keep him in your clutches.

One final point that we feel it is important to bring to your attention — stalking his social media accounts using your friend’s social media account is always a good idea in theory but usually ends up going wrong somewhere along the line. You will accidentally ‘like’ an update from months ago, for example, making him aware of EXACTLY what you’re doing. He’s going to know that it’s your best friend letting you use her account.

When a guy blocks you- what does it mean and what to do 1

Do React Like This …

Spend some time on yourself — treating and loving yourself. Self-care is very underrated but oh-so-vital, and if he won’t love you in the way that you would like him to, perhaps it’s about time that you started to love yourself?

Treat yourself to a pamper weekend or have that extra slice of chocolate cake. You’ll add an extra half an hour on at the gym to compensate for it, right?

Get your hair done. Nails? Yeah, get a manicure while you’re there too. All of those things that you don’t seem to find the time to do anymore now that you’re in a relationship; that’s what you should be doing. Sitting around waiting for him to make that unblock call is probably just going to break your heart. As the saying goes, you should be with the guy who ruins your lipstick with kisses, not your mascara with tears.

When the time is right — when you have both calmed down — you can talk again, perhaps sort out the problems you had or have. But you do need to have calmed down first. You can’t solve an argument by starting a brand new one. You almost must remember that the resolution might not always be quite as you’d hoped.

Cozyflannel

November 4, 2019 at 10:13 pm

Met a guy on a dating app. We met and hit it off very well. Three months later everything is perfect except for the fact he has to move back home to take care of a very ill family member. This move took him 1000 miles away. We talk and decide its best to stay friends because we don’t wanna loose each other.

During the next six months we get learn more about each other and get back together while planning a time for us to visit each other.

Then previous family member takes a turn for the worst and all bets are off. He “loves” me and “cares” for me very much but he can’t be there for me physically or mentally right now because of this event.

He says we just need some time and tells me he wants to see me at some point. I say goodbye not knowing if I’ll ever hear from him again.

Weeks later I contact him to let him know I still have something that was very important to him and wanted to know if he wanted it back. He never responded.

I feel he’s blocked me because he would want this item back. I feel very strongly about the no contact rule except in instances like this. I could put this item away, so I don’t have to see it, and keep it for him. I just don’t want to pester him about it.

I guess being blocked means things are really over? I’d be okay if he hadn’t told me how much he loved me and wanted to see me. Why do men feel the need to sugarcoat things? It only makes it worse.

February 17, 2020 at 8:27 pm

Things might be truly over, or he may just be completely unable to be there emotionally in any way and doesn’t want to deal with it now. Whatever the case, I think the only thing you can do is just wait and hope he reaches out to you again. If the thing is as important as you say, he’ll eventually realize you have it and try to reach out again. Good luck!

Vanessa Lei

November 4, 2019 at 5:33 pm

I met a guy on a dating app and we started seeing each other for about 2 months. With the short span of knowing each other, I knew I’ve fallen deeply in him. But a lot had happened within those months. His ex girlfriend keeps on doing things to destroy the relationship we’re building but he also had a share of guilt since he still had a communication with her ex even I was already in his life although he insisted that there’s no intimate feelings left in his heart for her ex girlfriend but the fact that he kept secret from me like the one that they are still meeting in person just really hurt me a lot. So I decided to test him if he really wanted to pursue me more at all cost by being casually cold. But to my surprise, he didn’t get what I’m trying to do. He thought I was just getting a revenge on him and pushing him away. He didn’t even try to let me explain, in a blink of an eye he’d blocked me on social medias, even to my family. He definitely cut every connections he had with me and I can’t do anything. I felt abandoned with nothing on my hands. My brother tried to talked to him saying that we should talk again even for the last time but he said that he already made a promise not to bother me again or talked to me ever again. Saying the word promise is really a big thing for him. But what pained me more is the thought that his “promise” was more important than me. I don’t know if I should chased after him or I should move on with my life… It’s hard to teach my heart to stop loving him.

February 17, 2020 at 9:10 pm

Mind games and manipulative behaviors like being deliberately cold and cruel just to see if someone is interested are never a good idea. Either you end up with a bad person who is okay with mind games or you lose a good person who isn’t okay with them. Judging by your description, it sounds like he really liked you and was just struggling to get over his ex, which is entirely normal. When you acted cold to him, he thought you were being cold to him and figured the relationship was over. At this point, you probably won’t get him back. All you can do is look at this as a learning experience for your next relationship.

Sagwata Magau

November 4, 2019 at 7:47 am

I’ve been dating this guy for two years now. When he cheated on me earlier this year, he blocked me on all social media platforms, including phonecalls but he kept calling me. We got back together in June this year and he unblocked me. On the 7th of August he blocked and unblocked me. To cut the long story short, he’s been recently distant from me. So today I asked him why, and he told me he was tired of being controlled by women. Then blocked me. What should I do?

February 26, 2020 at 1:49 pm

It sounds like he is either cheating and feels guilty about it, or he wishes he could cheat and feels like you are “controlling” him to make him stay faithful. Whatever the reason, he definitely sounds like he isn’t ready to be in a relationship. The best thing you can do now is focus on moving on. There are guys out there who will be faithful to you, so find someone who actually deserves you instead of staying with the ex.

Mitch

November 3, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Hi. I dared a guy for like almost 2 months . We just meet in tinder but he changed my whole life. We are very okay and he asked to be his girl. But, all of the sudden he told me not to be attached to him since we both are here in other country to work. Maybe sooner or later one of us will leave. And on the following day he told me 3months from now I will go to back home to finish my degree. I was so sad and depressed since I thought it will like after a year he go back. But on the day. I felt he’s avoiding me. And I message and asked him why. He told me we need a little bit distance so that we will not get hurt in the long run. And I take a risk since I know I like so much. The things Are not the same anymore. And one night I sent him a Message telling him that I’m afraid since I feel something in my room and he make fun of me and i was so angry that time that I told him yeah” I’m just only your ***ing friend” he was so angry that he told me he doesn’t need that and block me. Please help what to do. He’s not even answering my regular phone call.. we are not friends even in one social media. Since he doesn’t like social media . We just communicate in watsup. But he blocked me. Please give me some advises. I was so sad right now.’thank you

February 26, 2020 at 4:16 pm

If you have no way of communicating with him, there’s really nothing you can do. It sounds like he realized the relationship was completely impossible. If just one of you was from abroad, the chances of the relationship ending because of relocation were always high. With two of you coming from abroad, the chances of it ending are huge. When he thought there was more time, he figured he might as well see if it worked out. Now that he knows he is leaving anyway, he doesn’t want to risk getting attached when you two will just have to break up soon. At the moment, all you can do is work on moving on and healing. Good luck!

ME

October 30, 2019 at 8:46 pm

my crush aint like me he like some ohter girl that aint cute

February 29, 2020 at 10:19 pm

If you are aware that your crush does not like you, then you should focus your emotional energy elsewhere. This is especially true if you are aware that your crush does not like other people. You will draw positive people and energy into your life by sharing your kindness and compassion at all times.

Cathy

October 30, 2019 at 2:53 am

Me and my ex had broke up 1year ago. We were bestfriends before getting into the relationship and after breakup we had this no contact months. Later, we again started texting each other and became friends again. But unfortunately we had a fight. He blocked me from instagram as well as from WhatsApp. And when my friend talked to him about the argument between us he was like let it be how it is. What should I do?

March 3, 2020 at 4:18 pm

The two of you dated and then ended your relationship. As friends, the two of you had an argument with each other. Due to this argument, he made the decision to block you. Since the two of you are no longer speaking, you should make a decision about what you want for your future without him. If he reaches out to your in the future, then speak with him about your thoughts and feelings at that time.

Thatgurlulove

October 29, 2019 at 5:28 pm

Hey hun hope everything is going well xx

So I met this boy at work and I have known him for about 3 weeks now and the first day I met him I gave him my number and since then he been asking to meet me but I would say no cuz I thought he just wanted to be friends with benefits and he did say he is not ready for a serious relationship but I kind of gave in and said yes and we met up after work just to this park and we kissed and hugged but it wasn’t anything sexual maybe there was butt grabbing but We were mostly cuddling and just speaking he opened up to me he told me stuff family issues and past relationships and all that..I felt like he trusted me…I kind of got a vibe of I don’t want to be in a relationship cuz I will get hurt again cuz his ex and his best friend were sleeping together and eventually they got pregnant…yhh painful..and I really don’t no cuz yes he speaks quite sexual to me at work but I feel like he just wants to be loved it’s just like ugh I don’t know..I am sorry..I saw him today we same thing happened..we cuddled and he enjoyed it but he wanted to touch me down there but I said no and I did not feel comfortable kissing him I think he got a bit stroppy..but we did kiss goodbye and he was nice saying be careful stay safe u no that type of stuff…anyway I feel like every time he’s leaving me he kind of regrets opening up or feels like I am using or playing him…but he’s a good guy I would never try to hurt him…☹️ And we were speaking after I left and he said something about how he is really wanted to touch me down there and i said maybe next time and stuff and then he texted me but My phone died so the messages he was sending me was not saying that was delivered to me soo the only other time that happens is when someone blocks you this all happening on WhatsApp 😕btw sooo yh he blocked me cuz he thinks I blocked him ughhh☹️ I really believe that he thinks I am playing games or trying to hurt him cuz he did say that to me 😢😢😢😢

March 3, 2020 at 6:02 pm

Over the course of your relationship, he made advances toward you. You informed him of your feelings, and eventually your phone died. This caused confusion, and he then made the decision to block you. If he reaches out to you in the future, then inform him of the situation at that time.

Hope

October 27, 2019 at 10:04 pm

My man block and unblock me on WhatsApp what should I do? And I asked to tell me if he’s no longer interested but no he didnt ….the last time I sent him a voice note he was I should take things because what I said in the voice note is uncalled for…

March 5, 2020 at 9:44 am

He blocked you though, so while your voicenote may be uncalled for, it’s not like it was unexpected or unfair, right? After all, you don’t block someone you want to stay in a relationship with. Instead of potentially miscommunicating by sending messages or voicenotes, try talking to him about this when you see him in-person next time. Talking in person will also give you a better read on his feelings.

Anonymous

October 27, 2019 at 10:04 pm

March 5, 2020 at 9:50 am

Christine

October 27, 2019 at 12:45 am

So I had a child with my ex boyfriend, he abandoned me when I was two months pregnant I however never asked him to be present in our daughter’s life, yet he created social media accounts on every platform just to see my posts, he blocked me however on Instagram and WhatsApp when my daughter was born, but then when he found out I was getting married, he downloaded WhatsApp again yet he didn’t reach out to me, he’s one of those people who stalk you without reaching out, anyway he blocked me on Whatsapp again when he found out I was truly engaged, he is happily married and has another baby on the way due in December so why the odd behavior?

March 5, 2020 at 11:17 am

His behaviors are clear indications that he is neither considerate nor reliable. It is good that he is no longer in your life, though you certainly find his decisions to be stresses in your life. Turn your emotional energy elsewhere. Share your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will bring positive people and energy toward you.

Jean

October 23, 2019 at 4:10 pm

Me and a guy were going good. For a bit I was feeling truly loved because he was so kind to me and he never wanted drama or fights. After first meeting we texted and he was all about me. Whenever we were together it was only ever good. He texted me the whole week after that and we decided to meet up the next weekend. Before I met up with him that day I was with another friend who is also a guy(2). This guy(2) told me he liked me in the past and I think he got the wrong idea when I was texting him to come out for a bit. He thought that we were getting together when that was none of my intentions and I also told him before that I didn’t like him that way but he wouldn’t listen. So while I was in town with guy(2) I bumped into guy(1) and they seemed to know each other. When guy (2) noticed I was getting on well with guy(1) he pulled him aside and asked him what was happening. He basically came across in a jealous way. Guy(1) got the wrong idea and thought I was texting guy(2) all this time and that I was actually into him too. This just started a fight and guy(1) and (2) decided to leave. This left me third wheeling with my best friend and her boyfriend. I texted guy(1) if he still wanted to come out and he agreed which I was overjoyed about. We had a great day after that and got rlly close. I explained to him that I wasn’t into guy(2) at all and that I didn’t know that he still liked me. And guy(1) agreed and just said he didn’t want any drama. He was so nice to me and it was a great day. When I got back home I received no text. Only a text from guy(2) calling me a snake. I didn’t understand this at all as we hadn’t been texting at all and I told him multiple times I didn’t want anything with him. So anyway a few days later and still there was no text from guy(1) and it kind of hurt as he was online too. I didn’t try text him either so I waited till day 4 of him not texting me and I asked “what’s up we haven’t texted sense we met up?” And he opened it and blocked me. This had me distraught as I thought something good was finally happening. Could guy(2) have fed guy(1) lies or threatened to hurt him in some way because that’s the only thing I can think of. Me and guy(1) never had an argument before he blocked me. What is the reason he blocked me because I feel so used?

March 20, 2020 at 6:50 pm

If he knows guy 2, he may trust guy 2 more or he may just think it isn’t worth ruining his relationship with guy 2 in order to be with you. If they are fairly good friends, he won’t date you just because he knows guy 2 is interested. He may have also blocked you because he didn’t want any drama or realized this relationship wasn’t right for him. Whatever the reason, it definitely sounds like guy 1 has decided to move on from the relationship.

unknown

October 22, 2019 at 6:49 am

I’ve been dating this guy for 3 months but I’ve know him for years. He is such a great guy and I care about him so much. He has a lot of family issues at home, but I haven’t heard from him in a week and I thought he was avoiding me i called him and he didn’t answer. My friend texted him as asked are you single because I told her to see if he had been cheating etc. he said he so I texted him “your single?” He ignored me I called him and kept declining my messages. A week ago he blocked me on Snapchat. Then after I kept calling him and texting him “why are you doing this to me “ Calling him multiple time sending voicemails he just kept ignoring me and then blocked me on iMessage 😔. We didn’t have an argument we saw each other last last weekend and things were great but after that. He hasn’t talked to me😔. I don’t know what to do but cry and pray that he can just talk to me and explaining.

March 20, 2020 at 7:30 pm

Your behaviors were inappropriate, and this led him to make the decision to block you. Allow these experiences to guide your behaviors in the future. You should always treat your partners with respect. Do not test whoever you are maintaining a relationship with, as it is certain that this will lead to the end of your relationship.

syakira

October 22, 2019 at 2:53 am

hi, my boyfriend currently break up with me . both of us getting marry 5 months left end up he decided he cant continue with me . he say this all this happen is his fault and he disappointed with his decision. he said that he is the toxic in our relationship. i feel speechless so i keep texting him about i still care and love for him . i know its kinda pathetic. until yesterday, after he read my text , he blocked me everywhere and it is painful. he starting to hates me right ? i never get him back anymore due to my stupid texts

March 20, 2020 at 7:39 pm

He made the decision to block you, which means that it is unlikely that the status of your relationship has changed at this point in time. Make a decision about what you feel is appropriate. If you are no longer with him, then allow thoughts of him to fade. Share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will help draw positive people and energy toward you.

Pamela

October 19, 2019 at 6:28 pm

I met a guy online. He approached me and he’s from another country. He really expressed strong feelings for me and I really began having strong feelings for him. He spoke about our future together. And suddenly I stopped hearing from him, and he blocked me. I couldn’t text him, call him, or reach out to him on Skype. I was shattered. We were perfect together and he would say that constantly. But I couldn’t reach him anymore because he had blocked me or stopped answering my calls. After 4 months, I got an email from him, apologizing and stating how much he still cared for me and wanted a future with me. We started talking again and we video chatted daily as well as messaged each other. He would email me every night and every morning I’d have a text waiting for me from him. It felt like we were becoming stronger and planning as a couple. When suddenly, I didn’t hear from him anymore. I checked some social media sites to see if I can reach him, and he blocked me. I don’t understand why he reached out to me after 4 months, show that he love me even more than he did before, just to block me again. I am so sad from this. He said he would never do this again or hurt me but he disappeared again and blocked me. The day before this all happened he spoke about how happy he was with me and was so excited about our future life together. So I don’t know what this disappearance means. The first time he disappeared, he said his ex-wife was stalking him so he tried to remove himself from all social media Outlets. Then he fell into a depression and did not contact anyone including me. Should I assume this is happening again, or is he just playing with me? I really don’t feel it’s a game with him as I feel he really does have love for me but after 4 months of Silence and he comes back to me I don’t understand why after 1 week he leaves again.

March 21, 2020 at 10:51 am

Even if he genuinely was hiding from social media because of his ex-wife and he was depressed, he could have sent you a note at some point. If someone disappears like that once, it shows that they are inconsiderate and not ready to care for someone else or have a relationship. Now that he has done it again, you can safely say that he isn’t ready for a relationship and isn’t someone you should date. Even if he has a good reason, there is no reason on earth that can justify just disappearing on someone you claim to love.

User

October 17, 2019 at 2:56 pm

Hi

I was dating a guy for about a month till one of his female friend got involved by bringing drama and she said to me she’s jealous of me how he treats me that’s his friends from childhood she made some false accusation against me and I didn’t want to get involved with the drama we had an small argument I told him to leave me alone on the phone and I thought it was fixed as soon we both got off the phone he sent me msg saying I love you when I call him I found out he blocked me on whatsapp when I tried to reach him on Facebook he blocked me but i can send him msg on FB messenger but it seems like he doesn’t read it but I’m blocked on FB is been 2 month now what should I do..does it mean he don’t want nothing to do with me?

April 1, 2020 at 12:18 am

You have been blocked for two months. He has made his feelings clear. Because of this, you should be aware that your relationship has concluded. Allow this experience to guide your actions in the future. Consider what you want for your future. You will draw positive people and energy into your life by sharing your kindness and compassion at all times.

Jennifer

October 17, 2019 at 11:22 am

This guy and I met and everything went smoothly after the first date. So we settled to see each other the following week to have dinner. After a couple days of getting to know him I realized he was a fuckboy so I kept my distance. He kept messaging me and I replied simply. Again he messaged the following day and said “hey beautiful how are you”? I replied “good thanks u” then he said “it’s been days in a row I keep messaging first are you trying to end this let me know so I can move on ok” then I replied “I don’t chase the guy so yeah you have to message” then he said “ok I got good day”. Immediately he blocks me off everything and I honestly don’t know why. Did he get upset that I burst his ego or did he actually get hurt?

April 1, 2020 at 12:35 am

It is clear that you were not interested in the relationship. He asked you about your feelings, and you were clear with him. He understood exactly what you meant, and he chose to end your relationship. Since you were not interested in what he wanted, he made the decision to block you. Keep this experience in mind, as this will help guide your behaviors in the future.

Helen

October 15, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Been dating a guy on and off for a year. Then one day he blocks my number. Never got the closure o would like it hurts but hey, I guess I wasnt good enough
    At least he could have said we were done

April 2, 2020 at 7:14 pm

He made the decision to block you. It is clear that he was not someone that you want to maintain a relationship. Count yourself lucky that he has removed himself from your life. Focus your emotional energy elsewhere, and make a decision about what you want for your future without him.

N

October 15, 2019 at 3:41 am

My bf and i had a really ugly fight last week. I didn’t believe about some of the things he was claiming and he said we’d talk the next day.
    As he works all day and didn’t text me as he said he would. I realized the next day that he blocked me on all social media and he blocked my number and said to myself that he needs time to work and he’ll text me during the weekend, but he didn’t.
    I did try to reach out to him until the weekend because i didn’t even know what was happening. I texted him from my friend’s phone on Whatsapp to explain to me at least why we are over and he just blocked that number too.
    We have been long distance and he did break up with me once before but he explained why he couldn’t be with me anymore, that it was too much for him etc. So that’s why i’m so confused or not being able to understand that it’s really over.

Why would he just block me after saying we’d talk about things? And as i already know the answer to this question deep down: are we over?

April 2, 2020 at 8:40 pm

The two of you had a fight. At the end of that discussion, he made the decision to block you. This likely means that your relationship has concluded. Of course, time has passed, so it is possible that the two of you decided to speak to each other again. Take this time to consider what you want for your future, and take whatever action that you feel is appropriate. If you are speaking now, then consider what your long distance relationship may mean for your romantic relationship.

Amanda

October 14, 2019 at 5:21 am

I met a guy on instagram earlier this year. He reached out to me on instagram when I posted in my story about times being very difficult for me at the moment. At first him and I hit things off extremely well, as we got to know one another we realized we had a lot in common. A friendship blossomed in just a matter of days. The guy came clean to me when we first met that he’s a married man and has a son but that during his dating years he struggled as well and felt my pain. He always texted me everyday until after 2 months of chatting he revealed to me that when he spotted my profile he always found me attractive and wanted to get to know me, he said my loving personality and our common interest won his heart. He then admitted to have grown deep feelings for me. He even sent me 3 gifts over the course of our 9 month “friendship relationship.” It was hard but he too won my heart over with his charming personality, he started saying to me that he loved me and he’s never felt like this for anyone before and he even reffered to me as “baby” and told me he saw me as his girlfriend. We spoke all day everyday for the first 5 months. As time went by I noticed slight changes in his behavior but I payed no mind because I knew he was busy in his own private life. I then realized he started to change, he grew more distant over time, there were some ocasions in which he would log into his account but he wouldn’t read nor reply to my messages and he would log in 15 times that same day alone. Sometimes he would write at the end of the day apologizing that he was busy, other times he wouldn’t even say a word until the following morning and be his usual self. Things lead from one thing to another, thee guys said romantic things to me as in he wished I was there with him and he would make love to me to he dreamt that he actually made love and I became pregnant with his child and he loved it. At first things sounded romantic but there were also times he would admit to me that he was in the bathroom masturbating while watching porn and he confessed most of the time he would think of me to while giving himself self pleasure. He also confide to me about his frustrations in his marriege, becasue his wife wouldn’t have intimacy with him and that they have been arguing a lot which gave him more stress. I always tried my best to make him happy, I even sent him a surprise birthday gift and he genuinely was touched by my kind gesture. In the last 3 months of our conversation things got worst with the hot and cold games. He wouldn’t reffer to me as “baby” anymore and he spoke less with me. When I asked if something was wrong he said he’s been feeling guilty over the past few months that eben his wife noticed he was acting strange and she was concerned if their was something wrong with their marriege. He also told me he didn’t want to cut me out of his life completely and if he couldn’t commit to me would it be possible for us to remain friends? We agreed to talk things over one day but he never did. Instead he one day made the abrupt desicion that he wanted to ‘work things out with his wife’ and that he didn’t want to leave her and he even said they both have been arguing more and more so things on his end were erratic but he felt all that was normal. He told me just for us to remain friends and for no more feelings to be involved. I got angry and said that he basically manipulated me for 9 months and that feelings aren’t an off switch. I also told him that he DIDN’T love his wife because he was following over 100 accounts of half naked women, he even admitted to checking out other women with his wife beside him. I said to him that his marriege was a lie and that it will crumble. When I phsycho analyzed him an said he only married his wife to fill in the gap of his mother’s death he didn’t want to hear it, he told me to stop because I hit a nerve and normally he can handle the truth but this he didn’t want to he just wanted to ignore it and move on. Regardless he insisted friendship but I told him I couldn’t because I had deep feelings for him. The following morning I sent an apology letter and I told him I valued his friendship but would like to speak with him. He disn’t even bother to read my message he just blocked me. I reached out to him elsewhere he blocked me there too. No explanation from him nothing. I am left with no closure in this case. Did he really care of was it all a lie? He claims during our last conversation he did care about me because he had never bought ANYONE else gifts but to me his final action showed otherwise. He knew other men treated me like that and yet he promised to never be like them but he ended up doing the same. I’ve been trying to heal but it’s hard I had no closure. Was he only using me?

April 2, 2020 at 9:19 pm

You are aware of how he chose to behave. His decision to treat you poorly was wildly inappropriate. However, you should feel relieved that he showed his true colors. You are now no longer maintaining a relationship with someone who was treating you disrespectfully. Keep your experiences in mind as you navigate your future relationships. You will find great benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life.

Saima nauheed

October 13, 2019 at 7:42 am

We were best friends for 4 years wen we fell in love effortlessly with each other. We spent every moment of the day together like 18 hrs a day, hanging up on the phone all the time.never was a day without each other wen things in our life began to get affected because we had utilised ourtime into each other only.our career, our health all began to get affected.As im a very ambitious and hard wrking person, seeing my wrk getting suffered made me panic. But still i managed to handle it. It was like we cudnt stay away frm each other evn fr few hrs.wen one day he got almost disappeared fr full 24 hrs wen i came to knw that he was with his frnds.i felt very bad that they were more important that without telling he just went disappeared for a day.I shouted that night and we had a heated argument. But again talked and said sorry.Nextday again he went missing fr many hrs with his friends and so the fight started again.and this tym we took space for few days. I thought that he wanted to leave me as he was notthe kind of person to stay away from me.and so wen he messaged me after few days.i called him back and said if he wants to end things then lets end it and said many things like loving him was a mistake.etc.and then we did not talk.
    After a day i called him and said sorry but now he is determined not to come back. Full 40 days i keptrunning and apologising and chasing him in evry manner.but he only gets distance and says he hates me and doesnot love me anymore.i had no option but to give up wen he said if i love him i shid leave him. After 12 days it was my birthday and he wished me.i asked y he did so to which he replied he did for himself.
    After few days he unblocked me from calls and social media.but dod nt call me like before.
    I have also not initiated any thing .except once wen i was leaving the city fr fewdays.i was talking on phone wd him and i cud only sense him crying.but i said nothing and kept the phone wd a pleasant toneand on a good note.
    Shud i contact him again ever.??
    Will he accept me back?
    Is our relation over?
    I called on his birthday and we talked but i was very casual.
    Pls help
    We really loved each other like soul mates, though i donno wat he is thinking about us.

April 2, 2020 at 10:52 pm

It seems that the two of you have had a rough relationship. Due to your experiences, he once made the decision to block you. This should be a waning sign to you. Instead of reaching out to him, you should wait for him to attempt to speak with you. If he decides that he wants to nourish your relationship, then share your thoughts and feelings with him at that time. For now, make a decision about what you want for your future and take appropriate action.