When a Guy Blocks You: What Does It Mean and What to Do

By on May 16, 2018

One of the worst things about social media is the fact that you can be deleted and blocked from someone’s life without so much as a second thought, in less time than it takes to blink. To be so happy in love one minute, only to find that you can’t even see your BAE’s Facebook or Instagram page the next; there’s only one thing to do when you’ve been blocked by your guy …

When a guy blocks you- what does it mean and what to do 2

Don’t React

Of course, there are a hundred and one ways of dealing with this particular situation, but one thing is for certain — he’s mad or sad and needs a little time. He’s *that* mad he doesn’t even want to see your social media accounts, let alone speak to you. If the two of you try to communicate on any level there’s a good chance the situation will just get worse … and more heated. You’ll both say things that you didn’t mean but the other person won’t be able to forget that you ever said them and that little lover’s tiff you had has the potential to turn into something deeply troubling. Perhaps even relationship-ending.

When a guy blocks you, give him some space. Let him have some time to think and relax. If the two of you have come to blows, chasing him further is just going to chase him away. You shouldn’t beg for his time, nor should you keep chasing him for it. If he doesn’t want you in his life right now, get on with yours.

• Get the girls around and have some drinks and a movie.
  • Invite your parents around for dinner and a catchup.
  • Go to the gym like you keep saying you’re going to do, but never do.
  • Do something else — don’t pine for him, don’t sit and wait for him, just get on with your life and let things play out just as they’re going to.

When a guy blocks you- what does it mean and what to do 3

Don’t React Like This …

If he blocks you on Facebook, don’t message him on Instagram. He’ll block you on there too, and then you’ll need to resort to using Twitter. What if he blocks you there? Whatsapp next? Then iMessage? What about Skype?

If you keep going around the social media accounts, there’s a good chance he’ll just keep blocking you. Take the first blocking as a sign — this chap needs his space.

> > If he WANTS you to chase him around the various social media accounts to “prove” how much you’ll do for him, he’s playing games. You don’t need that drama in your life. Boy, bye! < <

While we’re on the subject of other things NOT to do, don’t scream and shout at him. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again — he needs some space. Shouting and screaming at him is not giving him space. We know that you don’t want to lose your BAE, but hurling abuse at him is not going to keep him in your clutches.

One final point that we feel it is important to bring to your attention — stalking his social media accounts using your friend’s social media account is always a good idea in theory but usually ends up going wrong somewhere along the line. You will accidentally ‘like’ an update from months ago, for example, making him aware of EXACTLY what you’re doing. He’s going to know that it’s your best friend letting you use her account.

When a guy blocks you- what does it mean and what to do 1

Do React Like This …

Spend some time on yourself — treating and loving yourself. Self-care is very underrated but oh-so-vital, and if he won’t love you in the way that you would like him to, perhaps it’s about time that you started to love yourself?

Treat yourself to a pamper weekend or have that extra slice of chocolate cake. You’ll add an extra half an hour on at the gym to compensate for it, right?

Get your hair done. Nails? Yeah, get a manicure while you’re there too. All of those things that you don’t seem to find the time to do anymore now that you’re in a relationship; that’s what you should be doing. Sitting around waiting for him to make that unblock call is probably just going to break your heart. As the saying goes, you should be with the guy who ruins your lipstick with kisses, not your mascara with tears.

When the time is right — when you have both calmed down — you can talk again, perhaps sort out the problems you had or have. But you do need to have calmed down first. You can’t solve an argument by starting a brand new one. You almost must remember that the resolution might not always be quite as you’d hoped.

Sandra

July 20, 2019 at 11:05 pm

I just noticed I was blocked by a friend… I liked him and I thought we were going really good, I never crossed my boundaries any day, he just started acting all busy and nasty.. The next thing he blocked me.. what I’m I supposed to do? I feel so bad… because o can’t phantom it .. his instagram and 1 of his WhatsApp number is still open..

July 21, 2019 at 9:02 pm

He made the decision to treat you poorly. He then decided to block you. It is good that you are no longer speaking with him. People who choose to behave in an abusive or neglectful manner are not the type of people that you want to maintain a relationship with. Allow thoughts of him to fade, and focus your emotional energy elsewhere. You will find great benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Sandra!

Hope

July 20, 2019 at 1:34 pm

ive been seeing this guy and things were great. We broke up before and was able to get back together, worked out our differences. Ever since theres no fight.maybe some petty ones but we’re able to manage because we agreed that if were upset, one can just walk away. Its been a year and a half. One night I asked him if hes stil happy with me thru text. Hes been distant for 2 days. I thought maybe something is bothering him. He told me yes but the relationship cause him a bit stress and said maybe thats why he’s becoming ill. He recently went to the doc for some testing. I ask him if he wanted me to go away to feel better but he said he loves me. I said I just dont want to stay if he thinks I should go away to make him feel better and making him sick. After that, he told me maybe Im right then broke up with me..then it became worse and told me its not good for him. I was shocked. then text me he need to go to bed. I never heard from him after that. its been 5 days. I was angry. I dont know exactly how I feel. I got dumped for asking if hes still happy?.I dont get it

July 21, 2019 at 7:15 pm

The two of you were maintaining a relationship together. He broke up with you, and the two of you have not spoken for five days. It seems that you need to make a decision about what you want for the future of this relationship. If he reaches out to ou in the future, then speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. If not, then you should focus your emotional energy elsewhere. Have a great day, Hope!

Jade

July 19, 2019 at 2:44 am

A guy I’ve been dating for a short period of time. Has deleted me once before because he didn’t like that I had an issue with him flirting with girls in my face. Then a few days after he contacts me and says he didn’t like thst and it was all fun and games so he doesn’t understand why I took it so seriously. So we made up. Then now I had an issue with him cancelling on me last minute so i got quite upset and said rude things. So he blocks me again. I understand this time maybe I could have approached him about it differently. But if every time u hsve a disagreement with someone they resort to blocking u or deleting you. is there not a problem with that ?

July 19, 2019 at 2:50 pm

He has disrespected you twice, and you informed him of your feelings both times. In response to you sharing your feelings, he made the decision to block you. He is not interested in maintaining a respectful relationship with you. He may be immature or simply abusive. Allow thoughts of him to fade, and focus your emotional energy elsewhere. Have a great day, Jade!

Eva

July 19, 2019 at 12:37 am

So i have this old coworker that i worked with 5 years ago we lost touch out of the blue he messages me we go on a few dates then he says lets just be friends then a few days later he wants to see where this goes then he wants yo be friends few days go by he asked me to be his girlfriend i have a tendency to over think so that got yo him we break up he blocks me i call from a *67 number he knowd its me snd answers we work things out fast forward to yhis past week ee go on a date ee3 dee a movie he holfs and caresses my hsnd the entire time good date we talk yhe next fay and like sn ifiot i tell him. “I think i might be falling for you” he ghosted me i am blocked likr a moron i blew up his phone he did text me a few weeks ago love u 2 do i give up or could there be hope?

July 19, 2019 at 2:33 pm

His behaviors are inappropriate. He is uncertain about what he wants for the future of this relationship. He has chosen to block you. Allow thoughts of him to fade, and focus your emotional energy elsewhere. He is not someone that is serious about maintaining a relationship with you, and he likely will continue to disrespect you if you reach out to him. Have a great day, Eva!

Mehfuza dabga

July 17, 2019 at 7:10 pm

My boyfriend parents not agree and he choosed his parents and blocked me everywhere and then i tried to email his workplace and also his gmail account with different email addres “please call me” and next day i said “ignore don’t call me” I screwed it up. I chased him and pushed him away. Will he even gonna come back? I didn’t try to contact him for 2 days but he didn’t try calling or anything. He has chnaged his number too. I don’t know what to do i am going crazy I didn’t give him space.

July 17, 2019 at 8:00 pm

His parents informed him that they did not want him to maintain a relationship with you any more. He accepted their requirements. He then decided to block you. He is not interested in maintaining a relationship with you, as it is no longer viable to do so. Determine what you want for your future without him, and focus your emotional energy elsewhere. Have a great day, Mehfuza!

kelly

July 19, 2019 at 8:02 pm

i met this guy at a water park and we gave each other our snaps. well we started talking and like snapping each other every night. everything was going good and then he requested to follow me on insta. so i let him follow me and i followed him back. then the next day he stopped following me and stopped snapping me. so i asked if i did anything and then he just blocked me. um i’m just really confused because it wasn’t like i was flirting with him or trying to date him. we were just friends. so ya in conclusion boys are confusinggggg!!!!

July 21, 2019 at 2:18 pm

There may be various reasons for his actions. It is clear that he behaved in an immature manner, so count yourself lucky that you are no longer maintaining a relationship with him. Determine what you want for your future without him. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion at lal times, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Kelly!

Charlie

July 12, 2019 at 11:39 am

Hi! so I have a friend who I met online 3 years ago, at the time he lived on a US army base 2 hours from my home, however he was always too busy to meet. Instead he would come in and out of my life. I thought we were very close and saved up to fly out to visit him as he moved back. He was always saying how he wished he had met me etc etc. However he would ignore me a lot online and moan at me and I also felt a bit lead on as one moment he saw me as more than friends but then would tell me I was “just someone to flirt with” however I never saw it as more than friendship due to geography (him being in USA and me UK) and having never met. I have a lot going on in my life at the moment which I tried talking to him about but he never really cared, but it was still nice to have someone to talk to as all my friends have moved away to study. I got very emotional one day because I had bottled everything up about my life and mental health, and it was also the day before anniversary of my friends death. I got annoyed that he had not replied to me in 3 weeks to which his reply was “sorry I never have notifications on” which made me angry as he always made me feel guilty when I didn’t reply and was always saying how he was worried he would lose our friendship. So I sent a long angry paragraph also explaining some of the things I am going through and how he isn’t helping me. I got no reply, so four days later I was drunk and decided to message, again with my mental health and emotions being bad I over messaged a bit. So I left it again a little while and texted him to apologise when I cooled down. On the anniversary of my brothers death and also the day my biological Dad got in touch to tell me he didn’t want to know me, I got a message from him telling me he was “sorry, this is for the best though, forget me” and has blocked me on all social media. This was a while ago now and as much as I have tried I cant “forget” him and I miss him so much. I have been through so much therapy and I just wish I could tell him I am the old me again, that the one who was paranoid was the bad side, the one who wouldn’t seek help as I felt I did not deserve it as I finally have my mental health sorted out and things in my life have changed. But then I do not know whether I should try and get in contact again, not that I know how. I just hate myself for what I did. And how three years can just be erased by one stupid mistake. I just worry he hates me and has probably told all his friends and family I’m crazy. I just wish I could talk to him again, I do miss him so. A friend has offered to message him for me but I am not sure. Plus I think I liked him more than I realised. I feel heartbroken even after so long.

July 12, 2019 at 9:41 pm

The two of you shared a social and emotional relationship. He had not spoken to you for three weeks, which may be an indication of the status of your relationship at that time. You then decided to treat him poorly. This was because of the feelings that you were having at that time. The two of you rarely speak and he has made the decision to block you. He is no longer interested in maintaining a relationship with you, so determine what you want for your future without him. Learn lessons from the events that led to the end of this relationship, and apply that knowledge to your future relationships. Have a great day, Charlie!

charlie

July 13, 2019 at 5:06 am

I get what you are saying, but I did not decide to treat him poorly. I was in a bad place and I regret it deeply. I just wanted him to care about me, his actions did not match his words. I just miss him so much and want to get in contact again, but should I let my friend message him seeing as what happened was almost a year ago and things were great up until that point. I just hate how my mental health ruined everything and I wish I could show him I am better. But then again, was he the friend I think he is if he never cared and made me feel awful. I just dont know what to do and if this heartache will ever end. we did speak a lot but because he kept coming in and out of my life whenever he felt like it I guess I panicked that he was leaving again.

July 13, 2019 at 3:09 pm

It seems that you need to make a decision about what you want for your future. Determine if this relationship is viable or appropriate. If you reach out to him, then inform him of your experiences and needs. He will make a decision about what type of relationship he wants to maintain. Have a great day, Charlie!

Morgan Thomas

July 11, 2019 at 9:37 am

I met this guy in February and we hit it off like crazy, so much in common, amazing conversations, his dog liked me, etc. He said he was looking for a serious relationship and wanted something long term. The first week we met, we did V-Day together and spent a majority of the week together and he even called me to calm hi down when he got into a car accident. He told me he was studying for his series 7 and needed to focus on that until he took it in late April. So we agreed that we may not see much of each other, but he wasn’t going to hold me back from dating. I saw him again in March and we talked on and off through text. Suddenly he was distant and he told me he didn’t pass his exam and his grandfather passed away. After those things happened, he said he was ok being alone and didn’t want a relationship/didn’t think it was the right time to pursue one. He admitted he was in a completely different space when we met and the circumstance had changed with the events that just happened. He said that if I wanted to hangout and hook up he can do that, but that was all. Over the next few months we texted and tried to meet up but never did, with him initiating most of the hangouts. One weekend he said we should meet up on Sunday night and I never heard from him, so I confronted him through text and he said the reason he didn’t get back to me was because he was in the hospital with a concussion. We got into an argument through text and he kept reiterating that how women had treated him terribly and he wanted nothing to do with them and he doesn’t want a relationship for the foreseeable future. He also kept saying that he wanted to be my friend and was here for me and to not feel bad about the fight and how attracted he was to me which was strange and all over the place. The argument ended with him again saying we should move on and he doesn’t want a relationship and that we were on “great terms”. Fast forward a month (we haven’t spoken since the argument) and I get sent an IG Stories screenshot of him on a date with a girl. Of course I look it up on her story and see it’s true. I don’t say anything to either of them, and hours later he and she block me on IG only. I don’t know what happened where he suddenly wants something with someone and he’s being shady because he got caught. I haven’t confronted him and don’t plan on doing it, but it hurts to be lied to and I wish I knew if why he would block me when I never showed any aggression towards either of them. I feel like the new girl is a phase or just a causal thing and he’ll eventually unblock me, but it’s so painful that the connection he said he felt with me might have been fake and I don’t understand why he would keep me in his life for 4+ months and do this.

July 11, 2019 at 4:43 pm

The two of you once shared a strong social relationship. Overtime, his feelings changed. He made the decision to not respond to you, and he informed you that he had a concussion. This was either a lie or the truth. If he lied to you, then he is not the type of person that you want to maintain a relationship with. If he told you the truth, then you got upset at him and his feelings changed. Regardless, he was spending time with another person. He has also blocked you, which is a clear indication that he is not interested in you at this time. Determine what you want for your future, and determine what you want for your future without him. Have a great day, Morgan!

Matt

July 14, 2019 at 9:03 pm

Hi me and my girlfriend were together for 2 years and just recently we broke up, she had depression and was helping here through it, but because i searched somebody else up on Instagram she ended things, im blocked on WhatsApp but not on social media eg Instagram or Snapchat, what does this mean a what shall i do

July 16, 2019 at 10:33 am

She may not have remembered to block you on the other sites–or, more likely, she just didn’t bother to do it yet. If you try to talk to her on one of those sites, she will most likely block you immediately on them. I would hold off on reaching out to her for at least a few weeks–and probably more than a month. She will most likely realize her mistake and reach out, but you can’t force her to or annoy her with messages. Leave her some space to think through this break up and to realize how much she misses you. Once she has done that, she can be the one to reach out on Instagram or Snapchat. Good luck, Matt!

Han areum

July 10, 2019 at 6:21 pm

I am a girl 20 y.o i meet a guy in 42 y.o but this was never a problem for me.. we were talking everyday every morning every night every hour even if he was working.. so last week we argued because of i was angry that i didn’t do well on the exam and i didn’t talk to him properly and he got mad at me then we stayed separated means no talking almost for 10 days to be clear he never shows his last seen at WhatsApp but the last couple days he did and i am not sure why is jt because to show me the time that he slept or to see me when did i enter to WhatsApp and when i am not but today i get shocked that he blocked me and i am really confused why .. why did he block me for i didn’t do anything to him, was he waiting for me to text him and when i didn’t he blocked me ? We weren’t in a relationship but i loved him so much and he also … should i call him or waiting until meet him and talk to him face to face ? And why he blocked me ?

July 11, 2019 at 3:41 pm

You didn’t do anything inappropriate. You spoke to him in the manner in which the conversation was going. Regardless of his reasons, he has made the decision to block you. He is no longer interested in maintaining a relationship with you. Allow thoughts of him to fade, and focus your emotional energy elsewhere. Learn lessons from the end of this relationship, and apply that knowledge to your future relationships. Have a great day, Han!

Brielle

July 12, 2019 at 4:35 am

Ok so weird story. Was talking to this guy for about 3 months. Went on several dates and he expressed his interest in me. One night he messaged me and made a joke “your parents must hate you”. Ten minutes later he said “omg are you adopted ?? I’m so sorry” it freaked me out because I had never mentioned this to him. I barely knew him. We have 1 mutual friend only. I asked how did you find out? We’re you stalking me or did you ask someone who knew me. He refused to tell me how he found out. I felt super vulnerable and creeped out. I told him stay away from me and he blocked me. I don’t know what to think

July 12, 2019 at 5:35 pm

He found out about your history, and it is possible that this was an innocent mistake. However, he found out and decided to behave in this inappropriate manner. His statement made you feel concerned about his actions, though he likely found out on accident. Regardless, he should not have treated you in the manner that he treated you. You informed him to stay away from you, and he accepted what you wanted. He blocked you and is no longer interested in maintaining a relationship with you. Have a great day, Brielle!

Reine

July 9, 2019 at 7:59 pm

hi guys. I have been with this guy on and off since last year September.he has 3 kids and he’s separed.when I met him, he told me that it was okay with him to date me even if he’s not divorced yet. before sleeping with me,he promised me so many things to give to me and taking me on trips and everything.by the way he’s 56 and I’m 24. once he slept with me,he disappeared.evrery time I could call him, he would send me to voice mail but if I use a random phone, he could pick it up then I realized that he didn’t want me anymore then I texted him, i was like if you don’t like me anymore, tellme and I will leave you alone.then he told me that he’s busy of work blah blah blah.on weekends, he couldn’t even text me back because he always tell me that he can’t talk to me even one minute when he’s with his kids.i accepted that because I was like it’s okay,hes a dad.so his ex wife and kids found me on instagram.i had one picture of myself sitting in his plane.they got mad(kids) but he told me that its their mom(ex wife) who was mad.by the way she’s 49 almost 50.then this situation passed.my feelings for him grew so much and I realized that I love him so much. this man had nothing better to text me that saying”do you want to come to make love to you” that’s all.nothing else interesting.he lives in the Hamptons and I live in nyc.he used to come to the city driving(like 2 hours from the Hamptons to nyc) or he could use his helicopter.but most of the time, he was driving to come here. these days, he came to the meeting in the city and that days texted him by saying hi, then he texted me back,he said that I’m in the city.lets meet to make love.then 3 hours later, he texted me and he said that he’s on his way to the Hamptons that his daughter had an accident which it was true, she had a cast on her leg.he told me that he will meet next week, next week he never came and I called him couple times because he wasn’t responding my texts and he sent me to voice mail and later, he texted me that he’s in Florida with his kids that he can’t talk. okay I left him alone.on Father’s Day,i texted him and I said that happy Father’s Day and he never responded to me.days later, i texted him hi and he texted me back hi baby.then I told him how much I love him and he’s special to me and he responded back that thank you and I like you very much but I’m not in position to have a girfriend right now so much going on in my life and I live very far . I responded back that I understand you and I want you to be happy.distance doesn’t matter because I will not lose love and attraction to you. I want your happiness in the world.can I be part of your happiness.

he didn’t respond to me.after 3 days I called him and he sent me to voice mail.3 days ago, his ex wife started being a stalker,cheking out my stories and everything.then I texted him about his ex wife being a stalker then I saw that the text wasn’t delivered after 4 days.today I called him multiple times and I went straight to voice mail then I used my friend’s phone and it rings and he picked it up and I said hi and he asked me how I was doings didn’t tell him my name because he knows my voice and he knew who I was exactly, then I asked him on the phone that why he’s not responding my texts then he was quiet on seconds then he hang out on me.then I realized that he blocked me. I didn’t do anything wrong to him. I love him so much.im spending my time crying like a loser. I cant forget him. I don’t know what do.

July 9, 2019 at 11:07 pm

He clearly is no longer interested in maintaining a relationship with you. He has not picked up your phone calls. He hung up on you when you called from another person’s phone. To be clear, masking your calls by calling from another phone may be inappropriate, especially when you are aware that the person you are calling doesn’t want to speak with you. Allow thoughts of him to fade, and focus your emotional energy elsewhere. Determine what you want for your future without him. Have a great day, Reine!

REINE

July 11, 2019 at 6:20 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH..HE RESPONDED FROM MY FRIEND’S PHONE AFTER HE HUNG UP ON ME AND HE SAID THAT WHO IS THIS IN THE TEXT MESSAGE,THEN I TOLD HIM WHO IAM AND I ASKED IN TEXT MESSAGE WHY HE BLOCKED ME AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM. HE DIDN’T RESPOND BACK.THEN NEXT MORNING,I CALLED HIM THROUGH MY NUMBER BY ACCIDENT THEN IT RINGS.THEN I CALLED HIM AGAIN AND I LEFT A VOICEMAIL ASKING HIM WHY HE BLOCKED ME,NEVER HEARD FROM HIM. I THINK IT’S VERY IMMATURE TO DO THAT ESPECIALLY A MAN WHO IS ABOUT TO HIT 60..IT HURTS ME SO MUCH BLOCKING ME JUST LIKE THAT. ESPECIALLY AFTER FEW DAYS I TOLD HIM THAT I LOVE HIM. I WANT TO FORGET HIM BUT I CAN’T.IT’S NOT EASY. I HAVE A HEARTBROKEN.

Beck

July 9, 2019 at 3:57 pm

So I met this guy about 1-2 months ago. Everything’s been going great. We went on a few dates and had such a great time each time. He would text me the morning’s after telling me he missed me and couldn’t wait to hang again.I would always say the same we became almost inseparable! I’m not one to usually pursue a relationship or anything and we were both kind of scared of getting hurt, but with him it felt different. So the weekend came I cooked dinner, we stayed in and watched movies. He went back home later that evening and we texted until we both fell asleep. After we hung out Saturday, Sunday came around and he didn’t text me back. So Monday I texted him and his attitude had changed. “Why do I need to text first” I said, “you were the one who didn’t respond to me, why would I keep texting you if you don’t respond to my other messages?” It just made no sense to me. So he posts a quote on Instagram saying “maybe we’ll meet again in the future, and I’ll be right for you and you’ll be right for me” something like that. I addressed that too. He claims ” he just posts things because he likes them, I said OK because I do the same. He claims everything is good and it was just a misunderstanding, but kept putting the blame on me because I didn’t and i quote “blow up his phone”. So come today I wake up and he blocked me on all social media that we had of each other. IG, SC, & iPhone. I couldn’t help but think what am I doing wrong that someone would treat me this way. He is 21 & I’m 23. I thought maybe it was the two year age gap? He always said I’m too smart when I talk because he never understood me lol. I spent all day crying because for the first time in a year, I thought he was actually genuine. I just feel heart broken.

July 9, 2019 at 10:52 pm

The disagreement that you had is not due to the age gap. You wanted to communicate more, and he wanted to communicate less. Not all people communicate over text the same way. He likely is more interested in communicating in person, and you feel comfortable texting. Regardless, the made the decision to block you. He is not interested in maintaining a relationship with you at this time. Learn the lesson from this relationship, and apply that knowledge to your future relationships. Have a great day, Beck!

Chanal

July 9, 2019 at 1:10 pm

I became best friends with a guy for 4 months. We had so much in common. We both had the same past relationships issues (cheated on). We were both looking for happiness. We both worked alot so alot of our time together was during work or talking on the phone all night. He has the same bday as my ex (libra). Our daughters have the same bday. We both have the same interest and finish each other sentences. We never had a dull moment or arguments. We got along well. We talked about how we were going to travel together, start a business together. We were making plans to grow together. Until one day we were suppose to meet up and he wasn’t feeling very well so he left without me and didnt call to cancel. I waited all day until I called him. I asked him in a disappointing voice why he just didn’t communicate. He got offended and dropped me. He told me we weren’t going to work out. I cried a little but I never raised my voice. He knew I was hurt. The he blocked me from his social media. When I asked him why, he couldn’t explain what happened, hung up the phone and that was the last time we spoke. He has not called to continue the conversation. We never had sex but the feelings were definitely real.

July 9, 2019 at 10:39 pm

He chose to not communicate with you before he left without you. You informed him of your feelings and asked him to explain himself. He made the decision to drop you and then block you. It is clear that he is not interested in maintaining a respectful relationship with you. Your connection was strong, but your relationship was not too serious. Allow thoughts of him to fade, and focus your emotional energy elsewhere. If he reaches out to you in the future, then speak with him about your thoughts and feelings at that time. Have a great day, Chanal!

Crissy

July 8, 2019 at 8:22 pm

So this guy I’ve had this on and off thing for quite awhile . He leaves and comes back to me I never do it it’s always him .
    Well we finally told each other we love one another. Well still no relationship. The night of Fourth of July I went out with some old friends and family to a club well there was this guy who was who got rejected at the bar and I felt bad and danced with him.
    I had no idea they snapped me and posted on my snap the video but covering my face . Well I guess he saw it and messaged back how it’s pathetic and he’s blocking me . I responded with telling him “ ok gonfor it I’m used to it I didn’t f -him I just danced “
    Well he told me to “F-Off and I’d just cheat on him like every other girl and he’s blocking me and regrets waisting his time .

I’m just trying to exactly figure out why he did this if we’re not even in a relationship, never once even went out on a date , or anything. It’s like we never move past the talk about phase .

July 8, 2019 at 10:14 pm

He felt that you cheated on him, even though you simply danced with someone. He decided to block you, which is a clear indication that he is not interested in maintain a mature relationship with you at this time. If you speak with him in the future, then you can attempt to share yourself with him again. If not, then allow thoughts of him to fade. His behaviors are indications that he may have difficulty maintaining a healthy relationship at this time. Have a great day, Crissy!

Crissy

July 21, 2019 at 5:11 pm

Thank you for this advice , we still haven’t talked . I noticed when I was clearing out my Instagram that I’m still his friend on Instagram. I don’t know if he left it for reasons.
        If he felt cheated I wish he would’ve told me that or at least told me he wanted more of a relationship cause I made more effort in wanting one .

I’m just gonna leave him be cause it always happens and if he does come around again I’ll just lay it to him straight how it was wrong how he would just let a conversation happen .
        Until that time I’m living my life for me and that’s it .

Dona

July 7, 2019 at 4:01 pm

What if a guy blocked a lady for no reason although they were in a relationship for like 3 years on and off and she blocked him back , then he wrote about her on Twitter like hundred tweets missing her and want her back ? Does he missing her or just playing around?

July 8, 2019 at 6:32 pm

He blocked this person. She then decided to block him. At this point in time, the relationship is no longer viable. He has reached out to you, but his behaviors are clear indications that he is not interested in maintaining a respectful relationship with you. Make a decision about what you want for your future, and take whatever actions you believe are appropriate. Have a great day, Dona!

Dona

July 12, 2019 at 3:04 pm

Thanks for reply , after blocking him I tried to moved on but in some point I just want to know what’s happening to him so I saw his tweets thats all full of regrets and my name in all of them . It’s really hard to understand why he block me although he needs me that bad!

July 12, 2019 at 10:02 pm

It sounds like his feelings may have changed. It seems that you need to make a decision about what you want for your future. If you want to speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, then do so. If not, then allow thoughts of him to fade. Determine what you want for your future and take appropriate action. Have a great day, Dona!

Leah

July 7, 2019 at 7:23 am

I was with this guy on and off for 9 months. We spend a month of vacation 3months ago then after that we havent seen each other for two months. We meet eventually after two months for. 5 hours and I always like to spend more time with him so I Threw my tantrums with him when he don’t want to spend the night with me cause he’s reason is not today. I cried like a baby when he dropped me home, he got so pissed that he don’t want t talk to me. I tried talking to him and apologize cause I know that I’ve acted immature. I thought were fine but he’s giving me a hard time. Treating me like nothing. So one day he asked where am I and I sent him my location which is with my friends house. And he told me enjoy and then I asked him what do u want. He didn’t respond to my text and he will just text me where am i that got me so pissed. And then he told me he can’t continue with me anymore and that he’s sure now. He’s hoping i could find someone for me soon. I told him yeah i know that you don’t want me anymore since we came from vacation and that I’m also so tired. I told him that I just wish that by being with him didn’t cause me harm to my health and everything. And then he said goodbye for good and then blocked me.

July 8, 2019 at 11:52 am

The two of you shared a strong relationship. Over the vacation, something changed. You then told him that this relationship caused you to harm your health. He made the decision to the end the relationship at that statement. He decided to block you. Do not reach out to him. Focus your emotional energy elsewhere, and determine what you want for your future without him. Have a great day, Leah!

Leah

July 9, 2019 at 7:14 am

Thanks for the advice. Im so confuse now and sad at times but when i think about being with him im not sure if hes worth it and if ill be happy with him. I dont know what to do cause i really like him and he knows that but i dont think that he will changed his way for me to be happy. I hope ill move on fast cause im so tired of thinking about him when i shouldnt be anymore

July 9, 2019 at 9:59 pm

If you do not believe that he will change his behaviors to make you happy, then it seems like this relationship is not viable. It sounds like you do not want to think about him anymore. These two things are clear indications of the course of action that you should allow. Focus your emotional energy elsewhere, and determine what you want for your future without him. Have a great day, Leah!

Laura

July 6, 2019 at 11:42 pm

How about having a man who saw you for a month. I let my walls down for him. Everything was great with him. But then three weeks later he blocked me on the phone and on Facebook. Including my friend. He claimed his psycho ex was stalking him that he was doing it for my protection. What we shared was not false but I don’t know what happened between us to make him suddenly this on me like that. And it hurts like hell. I’m trying to move forward even though he told me to wait and that he wouldn’t do anything to hurt me. Too late. Damage done. I haven’t heard from him since. But what makes a person do this? Especially when everything seemed perfect?

July 8, 2019 at 2:13 pm

Something in your relationship has changed. This may be due to another influenced in his life. He may have felt that your relationship has changed. Regardless of his reasons, he made the decision to block you. He is not interested in maintaining a relationship with you. It is difficult to understand why someone would behave in this manner. Allow thoughts of him to fade, and determine what you want for your future without him. Have a great day, Laura!

Teresa

July 4, 2019 at 6:53 pm

I was talking with a guy for over a month the day that we was suppose to meet he stood me up and block me everywhere I did the mistake of going out of my way to communicate with him but no response. I’m confused and hurt but angry at the same time you gotta be fucked up in the head to do something like that.

Lola

July 4, 2019 at 7:41 pm

I was talking to this dude for about a month he insisted to talk to me. We went on a first day everything was good then out of the blew he started acting distant I asked him what was going on and he said on you moving for college and I got 2 jobs this is not going to work out. I decided to delete him from all social media but 3 days later I unblocked him and he contacted me so we came back and we met up a second time everything was good until he was ignoring me again being active on Instagram and ignoring my messages for hours. So I blocked him without telling him anything because I was not willing to put up with the disrespectful behavior. However he called me on the 3 day to ask me what happened and I told him that I felt ignore and I did not like that behavior he flipped the script and made it seem my fault. However we kept talking I taught we was on good terms but I was wrong. We was talking about us and I told him how I cared about him I taught we was good because he opened up emotionally that day so the next day we said we was going to meet the next day he texted me good morning and said i’ll See you at 11 and I said alright I got ready and around 10 I texted him telling him I was on my way which he responded to oh I woke up late but Ama be there so I said alright tell me when you there. In less than half an hour I noticed he blocked me from all social media and his phone I was literally confused and schoked I call him from different numbers and no answer i never felt so humiliated in my life he literally went ghost and i’m Angry at the fact that someone can be this evil.

July 4, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Thank you for sharing your experiences and insights. The actions of this person were harmful. There may be various relations for his behaviors. He made the decision to block you. He is not interested in maintaining a respectful relationship with you. Determine what you want for your future, and focus your emotional energy elsewhere. Please share more of your insights and experiences in the future. Have a great day, Lola!

July 4, 2019 at 10:47 pm

His behaviors were inappropriate. He ghosted you and blocked you. It is clear that he is not interested in maintaining a relationship with you. He is not the type of person that you want to nourish a relationship with. Learn from this experience, and apply this knowledge to your future relationships. You will find great benefit by sharing your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Teresa!

Tine

July 4, 2019 at 4:35 pm

I just don’t like the idea that he talks to girls on Instagram. Just because of that my fiance finished with me and he blocked me😢😢😢he said I’m sorry but it’s enough.

July 4, 2019 at 10:39 pm

It sounds like you have made a reasonable decision. He has blocked you, so it is clear that he is not interested in maintaining a respectful relationship with you at this time. Determine what you want for your future without him, and take appropriate action. Have a great day, Tine!

Mich

July 4, 2019 at 2:23 pm

This is just weird and haven’t a clue what to do :-/

He ended things and

His blocked me twice & unblocked me twice now on WhatsApp

I’m scared to message him to say what is this about

Iv also had his mates adding me all over social media :-/
    As I blocked him
    I did message one as I recognised one and said I’m sorry but as were no longer dating I can’t let his mates on here I hope you understand and extremely gutted what happened as it came from nowhere take care.

It’s been a month now since he didn’t want me anymore

What on Earth is going on with this :-/ my friends are saying it’s very immature & his getting his mates to check on you and he clearly misses you

But if he misses me why he text or call me saying hey let’s meet for a chat. Iv wanted to meet for a chat for ages to sort things out. I didn’t want any of these games 🙁

Help!!

July 4, 2019 at 10:36 pm

Your friend are correct. He is immature and his behaviors are inappropriate. His behaviors are not indications that he is interested in nourishing this relationship. Make a decision about what you want for your future. Determine what type of relationship you want to maintain. If you do not want a relationship filled with games, then do not nourish a relationship with someone who plays games. Have a great day, Mich!

Ayesha Erana

July 3, 2019 at 3:58 am

My guy offen blocks me and he does not unblock me untill I text him from others phone.After unblocking me he does not talk to me like 1 week or more or untill I request him to talk to me

July 3, 2019 at 9:15 pm

His behaviors are immature. He is not interested in respecting your relationship. His behaviors will continue or become worse. Make a decision about what you want for your future, and determine what type of relationship you want to maintain. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. If he ignores you or treats you poorly, then you are aware about his feelings regarding your relationship. Have a great day, Ayesha!

Sy

July 2, 2019 at 8:20 am

My guy and I met off Hily…we both expressed a deep connection with one another and he told me often that he loved me. We were talking for a solid month and he even went out of his way to get a side job to afford coming out of state to see me…the last message I got from him was that he was home safe and goodnight..I woke up to being blocked.. from everything…we never argued and now it’s like he never existed.

July 2, 2019 at 7:37 pm

The two of you shared a strong connection. Something in his life influenced his action. It is possible that he is already in a relationship. It is possible that he decided that he doesn’t want to commit to a relationship. Regardless, he has chosen to block you. Allow thoughts of him to fade, and focus your emotional energy elsewhere. Have a great day, Sy!