What Does It Mean When You Dream About Your Crush?

By on December 29, 2013

On average every one of us dreams seven times per night. We might not even realise it, but that doesn’t make it any less true. All too often people don’t realise this and claim to never dream, not realising how statistically unlikely that actually is. Since you’re reading this, I think it’s safe to say however that you’re not one of those people. I’m going to take a shot and say that you remember your dreams quite a lot, perhaps most nights, and I’m going to take another shot and say that a lot of them feature a certain, very special, someone.

But what does it mean when your crush keeps popping up in your dreams? Why is it that he just can’t contain himself to real life, why is he flaunting himself in your dreams too? Here’s your answer…

d56990db4fc535c74d556da911baf6dc

The Why

‘The why’ in ‘why is your crush dream stalking you?’ is simple – you’re thinking about him in your waking hours and unable to forget about him when you switch off for the night. When we sleep our subconscious gets free reign and in that time it paints us pictures using the people, objects, places and scenarios we’ve been thinking of when we were awake.

There’s not much else to the why, like I said, it’s simple. You’re focussing on him while you’re awake and your subconscious is simply playing on that fact and creating a dream from it.

What It Means

Depending on your beliefs and whether or not you’re superstitious, dreams can either mean nothing or they can mean everything. They can hide clues to the future or your deepest desires or they can simply be nothing more than your mind playing a trick on you. If you don’t believe dreams hold clues to our futures or insights into our souls then I suggest you skip over this section, it may not be for you.

Here’s a few common dreams that may include your crush and what they are commonly interpreted to mean…

To dream you are kissing your crush symbolizes love, affectation and harmony. Your mind is expressing your waking desire to be close to this person and form some sort of attachment, in this case a relationship.

07469d4fc2fc05a8df62a38156ee323c

Don’t panic if you and your crush were arguing in a dream. This doesn’t mean you aren’t compatible as a couple. Arguing in a dream can symbolize tension and that you are trying to resolve an internal conflict. In this case, it’s likely your mind trying to tell you how frustrated it is that your crush is nothing more than a crush. It could show that your mind is ready for the two of you to become more than friends.

If you receive a love note or letter in your dream means that there could be a new relationship ahead of you. It also however symbolizes that you are insecure about something and need reassurance about your feelings or relationship. My advice in this situation is to be hopeful but beware, don’t let your insecurities get the better of you.

07e69b69253c14d985abbf1f26dd03fb

What To Do About It

On a whole, dreaming of your crush shows that you have an unresolved issue with him in real life, namely that he’s only your crush and not your boyfriend. You need to take action in the real world by attempting to get closer to him to see if a relationship is on the cards or not. Either way, your dreams about him are likely to grow fewer, if not stop altogether, as you start to live out your fantasy of speaking to him in everyday life. Chances are, you’ll be happier for it too. Instead of waking up feeling slightly hollow every morning seeing as your dream was only a dream, you’ll end each day feeling fulfilled that you spoke to him.

Try reading my article How To Get Your Crush To Like You for tips on how to interact with your crush in real life. As much as we’d all like to, we can’t go on dreaming forever. It’s time to stop dreaming and start living so go out there and make your crush fall head over heels for you!

Gia Esposito

July 6, 2019 at 7:12 am

hi, i had a dream where my crush and one of my good friends kissed right in front of me. but my friend didn’t know i liked him. i don’t know what this means and also i don’t know what it means to have a crush in your dream!

July 8, 2019 at 12:27 pm

This dream is a reflection of yoru social and emotional relationships. You are aware that your crush and your friends have social relationships of their own. If you are interested in maintaining a relationship with your crush, then speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Nourish your relationship with each person by spending additional time with them in person. Have a great day, Gia!

Izzy

July 6, 2019 at 12:06 am

I had a dream where I got a hold of my crush’s social media because his mom wouldn’t let him have it, but his dad would ( in this scenario they were divorced but ,in real life ,his dad passed away over 7 years ago and also he isn’t allowed social media at all but it’s hard to get his number ). We had a conversation in school (which happens rarely in real life because he’s became so shy since his current girlfriends so shy). He texted me and we started to get a bit flirty because I was working off something of the lines of him saying “I like someone who I used to like but I like them even more e.c.t” and he blushed when my friends at school guessed it was me. I asked about (his current girlfriend in real life but in the dream they had broken up a while back) I asked if he still had feelings and he said no so I knew I just wouldn’t of been his rebound. The whole texting conversation was mostly positive for me but he wouldn’t fully admit his feelings. After that I texted ‘Why don’t you take me out on a date?’ because I thought there was enough connection to just say it. He agreed and next thing I know I was walking into some steps to an Italian restraunt with him, both of us all dressed up and me getting a kiss on the cheek.

July 8, 2019 at 12:00 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your social and emotional desires. You are aware that he is in a relationship, so allow thoughts of him to fade. Determine what you want for your future without him. If his relationship naturally ends, then speak with him about your thoughts and feelings at that time. Aspects of your dream indicate that you are concerned about your potential partners communicating with people outside of your relationship. Share your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Izzy!

Ijo

July 4, 2019 at 7:25 am

I had a dream where we were in some kind of cage but it had a king size bed in it. My crush was laying there on the bed and i just snuggled up to him. The next thing i was doing was kissing him but he didn’t seem to notice. He just continued his conversation

July 4, 2019 at 10:20 pm

This dream is a reflection of your social and emotional desires regarding your crush. It seems that you are interested in developing a relationship with him. You likely want to maintain an intimate connection with this person. You may be aware that he wants to nourish a cerebral relationship with you. Make a decision about what you want for your future, and take whichever action is appropriate. Have a great day, Ijo!

Ina

July 4, 2019 at 2:29 am

Hey. This dream wasnt connected with my crush but maybe a potentional future crush. So i was now grown up and had a job as a detective. I went around asking about a man who was the main culprit in my dream. After a while i entered a shop and in it was a cute boy. Ive never seen his face anywhere: movies, tv series, k dramas, songs or anything like that. So i ask him if he has heard about the guy and he says he knows some stuff. He tells me he would share that with me but only under one condition. i agree and he tells me to stay still. then he leans in and quickly kisses me. i was so shy after that. Anyways i was curious if this meant anything or if it was just my imagination. Thank you in advance 🙂

July 4, 2019 at 10:00 pm

The interaction that you had with the boy in your dream is a reflection of your social and emotional desires. He may have been a manifestation of various qualities that you find attractive in a partner. It is possible that he was a reflection of your crush in your waking life. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Ina!

Bri

July 3, 2019 at 9:58 am

so i had this dream that i was walking home with my crush (in a friendly way because in the dream he was still with his girlfriend) and he invited this other guy who i think i might like too but i dont know yet. anyway, my crush was holding my arm (again in a friend way, one of my other friends would do it irl) and at one point he threw my arm and it hit the other guy who i think i like. my dream self said “ew” but it REALLY REALLY didnt mean it and its been guilting me that i said that. in the dream i apologized and we all laughed it off. i woke up SO CONFUSED!! please help me figure out what it means, not even my friends can figure out what it means

July 3, 2019 at 10:35 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your social and emotional relationships. It seems that you are interested in developing a relationship with one of two people. Make a decision about what you want for your future. Do not attempt to maintain a relationship with someone who has a partner. Speak with the person about your thoughts and feelings, and give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time together in person. Have a great day, Bri!

Oya

July 2, 2019 at 6:22 pm

Hi…I’m in a weird situation. I’m deeply in love with this boy from my school but he’s my best friend and he’s dating one of my friends. I have had a lot of dreams about him but the most lucid, vivid one I’ve had was about two days ago. I was at my locker when he came up to me and said “Do you want to sit with me at lunch?” And of course I said yes. We were laughing and joking around. Then we just stopped. He was staring at my lips. He leaned in and kissed me. I had my arms around his neck and his hands started at my waist then slid up into my hair. I was so happy bc I have never had my first kiss. Then my dream sort of skipped forward to me being at home. I was getting ready to go to bed when I heard a knock on the window. I opened it and he was out there! He came into my room and I was so of my mom coming in and seeing him. Then he kissed me and I forgot about that. He was holding me so close and kissing me passionately so I couldn’t think straight. That’s when I woke up.I don’t know what to do bc I’m so in love with this boy and I’m only 12! Is it normal to be in love at this age? I just REALLY need some advice.

July 2, 2019 at 8:21 pm

It is clear that you feel a strong emotional connection with him. Unfortunately, he is dating someone else and that person is your friend. Do not attempt to maintain a romantic relationship with him at this time. Continue to share your kindness and compassion with him. If their relationship naturally ends, then speak with him about your thoughts and feelings at that time. Nourish your relationships with your friends by spending additional time with them in person. Have a great day, Oya!

Oya

July 3, 2019 at 8:39 pm

But him and my friend aren’t together anymore. I’m just really worried that she is going to think I’m betraying her if I date her ex. That’s against the girl code. You don’t date your friend’s ex, crush, or siblings. And I’m scared that if I started dating him and things didn’t work, our friendship would be ruined.

Ally

June 29, 2019 at 4:55 pm

So i had this dream where i was at school.Me and him would always touch eachothers hands like when we had freetime, him and my friend would write things on the whiteboard and i was next to him and he held my hand(more like my pinky) and then as my dreams would get farther, its started as me and him was talking and he said “if you kiss me, i’ll kiss you” i was kind of confused but i still kissed him (also just to let you know we weren’t dating in the dream we were still friends..) after i kissed him i told him “Lets meet up at the bathroom after school” and he just nooded. After school both me and him went to the bathroom and he just started to kiss me passionately… I don’t know what to do, me dreaming about him just started yesterday after i hung out with him at school… and i don’t understand why i keep on dreaming about him.. i have never had these dreams before..

Ally

June 29, 2019 at 5:00 pm

also to add up, (this is in irl) when my friend asked him if he would want to date me, i expected for him to say “no”but instead he said “maybe” and then when he went was about to got home he said “Hey my rides here,see you?” and i said “yeah,bye” and i waved at him… what does that mean? usually he wouldn’t of do that cause we usually would be close with eachother but now we are and i don’t understand why..

June 30, 2019 at 11:42 pm

His response is an indication that he likes you. He is uncertain about your feelings toward him. It is likely that his feelings for you are growing at this time. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Ally!

June 30, 2019 at 11:40 pm

This dream is a reflection of your social and emotional relationship with your crush. It is clear that you are attracted to him. It seems like you want to maintain a relationship with him. The hand holding and kissing are indications that you want a strong emotional and physical relationship. Make a decision about what you want for your future. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, and give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Ally!

Jenny

June 29, 2019 at 1:42 pm

Hi, just this last night i had a dream i went to this basketball tournament with my team but i wasnt able to play for some reason. My crush goes to the same school as me and was there also. It was this summer tournament and there was like a shopping center where the tournament was held. After the games startes i decided to go look around. I later found my crush doing the same. We then walked around together looking at stores. After a while i grabbed his hand and pulled him to this different store and after every store I’d do the same. It felt like we connected and had lots of fun together. After going to a few stores we just held hands. Then at the last quarter of the game we went back and watched. I guess i had a blanket somehow and we held hands while sitting in the bleachers. After a few minutes of the game went by i told him he cant hold my hand because I don’t want my two friends to see, (one has a crush on him and doesnt know i do), so we just sat together and watched the game. When the game was over we met in this lounge area and just talked for a while. I was standing behind the couch leaning up against it. (Also for some reason my sister was there, she has already graduated so not sure why she’s there) Then, my crush came up behind me and we just swayed back and forth and everyone was oblivious to what was going on. After awhile i think people started to notice things so he went and sat down somewhere else. (My crush in real life is really shy like me and we both keep are feelings hidden) did i mention my crushs my is the basketball coach? Anyways, after like 10 minutes of socializing the coach insisted we have this (dating show) where like 6 guys volunteer and go pick who they want. It wasnt really a show or anything it was more to expose people. She came up to me why some boys were volunteering and mentioned to me about how close my crush and i were getting. My crush went up with 5 other boys which i either did not recognize or they were from famous. Before my crush chose who he wanted my mom woke me up for the morning. Please tell me what this means. Sorry it’s such a long story but i am dying to know. I have really liked this guy for about 2 years now and only my 2 closest friends know. He hasnt told anyone who he likes not even his best friend. He did say he likes someone from my school though.

June 30, 2019 at 11:25 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your strong history and social relationship with this person. The two of you share similar hobbies and interests. It is certainly possible that he is interested in maintaining a relationship with you as well. Make a decision about what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, and nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Jenny!

Sunflowers

June 29, 2019 at 9:00 am

June 30, 2019 at 10:52 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your strong history and social relationship with this person. The two of you share similar hobbies and interests. It is certainly possible that he is interested in maintaining a relationship with you as well. Make a decision about what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, and nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Sunflowers!

Anonymous

June 28, 2019 at 4:35 pm

I had a dream where I was getting off the mta bus to go to my highschool. And as I’m walking I hear an gunshot and a crowd of people so I ran towards my school pushed through the crowds and saw my crush and he was there in front of the building and was bleeding and people are saying the bullet came out of nowhere and it was like he was hit from the sky. Then I ran to his body on the floor and he’s begging me to let him die but I didn’t want to and I was telling him to keep his family in mind and all his friends and people started calling the ambulance and police but nobody picked up and I was the only on who could save him. And I saw my friend in the crowd and yelled for her and she came and didn’t know what to do so I started applying pressure to the wound and crying but the thing is I don’t cry in front of people. I’m really confused as to what this means please help me because it’s driving me crazy. Thx

June 28, 2019 at 11:21 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your knowledge of recent shootings and other violent events. It seems that you crush has also influenced your dream. You will find great benefit in abstaining from consuming violent and dramatic media. Make a decision about what you want for your future. If you want to maintain a relationship with your crush, then speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Anon!

Antoinette A Resilien

June 27, 2019 at 8:01 pm

I dream of getting pregnant for my crush, what is that mean

June 28, 2019 at 8:39 pm

Dreams about pregnancy are reflections of your thoughts regarding children and childbirth. Your social and emotional relationship with your crush have caused him to appear in your dream. Make a decision about what you want for your future. If you want to nourish a relationship with your crush, then spend additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Antoinette!

Random

June 27, 2019 at 7:06 pm

I had a dream where my crush sent me a text that read “I know this is a long shot, but I like you.” Then in the dream I was about to write “like me like? Or like me as a friend?” But then my dream self just wrote “I like you too.” Later in the dream he and I were in the same place at the same time with a lot of my friends and family. He and I were sitting somewhere was there was also this other girl there with a kind of blurred face. I walked over to where my dad was and he said “I think (my crush’s name) likes you and I preceded to blush then walk away. Later my teeth started to fall out. What does this mean?

June 27, 2019 at 7:49 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your social and emotional relationship with your crush. It is possible that you are interested in maintaining a relationship with him in your waking life. Make a decision about what you want for your future, and take appropriate action. Dreams about losing your teeth are manifestations of your concerns of loss. You may feel that there is something in your life that you are worried about not having. Have a great day, Anon!

Howdy

June 27, 2019 at 8:38 am

So I had this dream of a boy I really like. I was with him and we went to the library. Then we ended up hiding behind the bookshelves and hugged. My Mom was there to pick us up and she saw us even though we were hiding so she wouldn’t see.

June 27, 2019 at 6:49 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your social and emotional desires. You are interested in maintaining a relationship with him, so speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Howdy!

bebe

June 26, 2019 at 12:06 am

I dreamed about my crush, i dreamed that we were in school and that my friend said really loud say that you want to be at the side of *my crushes name* and alot of girls heard and i was yelling at my friend for exposing me infront of everyone, i also said ”i can’t” he’s such a fuckboy hes not good for me” ”he’s not a good guy” and then these girls told him what i said and he got mad at me and said ”why are you calling me a fuckboy” i started laughing then crying which is weird because i never cry infront of people, then i went to go beside him *keep in mind we had a class this whole time so everyone saw what was happening* we started arguing there and then we decided to talk in a private place. We went to the park and everything finally felt so peaceful, i knew he had had feelings for me, and we just sat with eachother and i told him everything i felt and we just talked and talked? What does this mean

June 26, 2019 at 4:43 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your social and emotional desires. It seems as though you are uncertain about what you want for the future of this relationship. You may have uncertain feelings about him. Make a decision about what you want, and speak with your crush about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Bebe!

Arabella

June 25, 2019 at 2:48 am

I had this dream and i was kissing with this, talk, brown haired,curly guy but i cant describe his face cause it was almost like it was non existent, what does this mean ? Is this guy important?

June 26, 2019 at 10:25 am

Dreams about people that you do not know may be manifestations of your social and emotional desires. This person may be from your past. He may appear in your future. It is possible that he is an amalgamation of various qualities that you find attractive in a partner. Allow this dream to guide you to share your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Arabella!

Alexis

June 24, 2019 at 9:43 pm

I dreamt the other night that I was at the waterpark with my crush and we were floating around and having fun until it switches to where I see my crush about to kiss one of my friends and I stopped that by pulling my crush away? What could that possibly mean? Also if I have another dream about my crush that I’m confused about can I comment again and ask for another opinion on what confused me? Thanks!

June 24, 2019 at 10:23 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your social and emotional desires. It is possible that the interaction between your crush and your friend is a reflection of your jealousy or an acknowledgment of your knowledge that other people have romantic relationships with each other. Make a decision about what you want for your future. If there is someone in your life that you want to maintain a romantic relationship with, then speak with that person about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Alexis!

Nice guy

June 24, 2019 at 5:20 am

My crush and I like each other, and I had a dream about her and I in the car spending time with each other and hugging and stuff. What does that mean?

June 24, 2019 at 3:03 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your social and emotional relationship with your crush. It seems that you need to make a decision about what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak with her about your thoughts and feelings. Give her an opportunity to share herself with you as well. Nourish your relationship by spending additional time with her in person. Have a great day, Guy!

BOB

July 8, 2019 at 10:21 am

okay. so like I have a boyfriend and 3 kids. but my crush I have had a crush on for like ever. anyways me and his sister use to be bestfriends. but now he’s got a baby and a girlfriend. some reason I’m always dreaming about him and it’s been happening alot recently.
        my dream that I just had. was that me and his sister was having a drink at their house. and when we finished he walked me home. talking to my family. and offers to drop me home in my own car lol.
        SO we get to the corner and his girlfriend catches us. but she looked like she already. btw he just lives at the next street 😂🤔
        BUT it’s just hard a I don’t really know what to do and this defiantly ain’t the first dream

July 8, 2019 at 9:22 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your social and emotional connection with your crush. However, there are numerous reasons why you should not attempt to maintain a relationship with him. You currently have a boyfriend and the two of you are caring for your three children. Your crush also has a child and a girlfriend. Allow thoughts of your crush to fade. Do not attempt to reach out to him. Nourish your relationship with your partner by spending additional time together. Have a great day, Bob!

Unknown

June 28, 2019 at 10:35 am

I had a dream about me kissing my crush but in real life she kinda likes me but kinda not and I’m so confused.

June 28, 2019 at 10:39 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your social and emotional relationship with your crush. You are aware that she is uncertain about her feelings toward you. Make a decision about what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak with her about your thoughts and feelings, and give her an opportunity to share herself with you as well. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time together in person. Have a great day, Anon!

Dücky

June 23, 2019 at 12:50 pm

Hi,I am head over heels for this guy in the same grade as me we are really good friends and he knows I like him. But I had a dream that he was killed in a car accident before school started then I collapsed while sobbing loudly, it that bad???(I cried after I woke up)

June 23, 2019 at 6:13 pm

Dreams about death are often indications of your knowledge of change in a relationship. It seems that you are interested in developing a relationship with him, so make a decision about what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, and give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Ducky!

Hi

June 22, 2019 at 2:23 pm

Hey,
    So i have a, we3ll, like a boy and, I don’t usually dream about him.
    But one day I dreamt about him saying to me he likes me and that became real.
    What does THIS mean?

June 23, 2019 at 11:54 am

When you are around someone a lot or you think about them a lot, it only makes sense that you would dream about them more often. Most likely, it is the intensity and the frequency of your feelings that have brought up the image of your crush within your dreams. Unfortunately, there is no way to know from your dream if your crush likes you back or not–you can always hope though! Thanks for commenting and good luck, Hi!

Sarah

June 25, 2019 at 6:54 am

So I’m a girl and I have had a crush on this boy for so long and I don’t even know if he likes me. So last night i didn’t even think about him and I just had a dream of me grabbing something and me looking up and him smiling at me. Please what does that mean?

June 26, 2019 at 10:46 am

Your dream is a reflection of your social and emotional desires. It seems that you may want to maintain a relationship with this person, so make a decision about what you want for the future. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, and give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Nourish your relationship with him by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Sarah!

Ann

June 20, 2019 at 11:50 am

Hey, so there was this guy a grade above me who I had a crush on. I’d never spoken to him, nothing like that. But he and I always made long eye contact. He’s been in my dreams constantly for months now, one dream in particular where we got married. What does this mean?
    Thanks so much for reading!

June 20, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your social relationship with this person. Since your family is moving back to where he lives. Make a decision about what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, and give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Ann!

Miss Water

June 25, 2019 at 3:32 am

I keep having these repeated dreams about my crush in all of them but they are different scenarios. Everytime I try to get with him it seems he always want to distance himself with me. He does have a gf in real life at school also, I don’t see him at all no more bcuz Im vacationing in a different state. Im lost, everytime I try to get wit him he literally avoid and runs away in the dream. Yet I keep chasing after him. I don’t have any plan to break his gf and him up. Pls reply!

June 26, 2019 at 10:30 am

Your dreams are reflection of your feelings of attraction toward your crush. However, you are aware that he is in a relationship. No not attempt to maintain a romantic relationship with him at this time. Allow thoughts of him to fade, and focus your emotional energy elsewhere. If his relationship naturally ends and he reaches out to you in the future, then speak with him about your thoughts and feelings at that time. Have a great day, Water!

Tori

June 29, 2019 at 6:37 pm

Hi

June 30, 2019 at 11:44 pm

Thank you for introducing yourself. Please share your thoughts and feelings in the future. Have a great day, Tori!

Oya

July 2, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Hey….I’m in a weird situation. My problem is different from everyone else. I’m deeply in love with this boy from my school but he’s best friend and he’s dating one of my friends. Me and him talk every day and when we are in class he makes me laugh and I catch him staring at me. Once he and I were playing around and joking and then we were just really close to each other. Like, barely an inch away from each other’s lips. I can’t stop thinking about him and I do things that I don’t even realize I do. For example, I love to write stories and one night I wrote a story and I didn’t notice it was about me and him until I re-read it. I catch myself staring at him or daydreaming about him. I have had a lot of dreams about him but the most lucid, vivid one I’ve had was about two days ago. I dreamt that I went to school and I was at my locker when he came up to me and said, “Do you want to sit with me at lunch?” And of course I said yes. At lunch it was just me and him. We laughed and talked. Then we just stopped. He was staring at my lips. He leaned in and we kissed. I was so happy bc I have never had my first kiss. Then we just sort of sunk into it. My arms were around his neck and his hands started at my waist then slid up into my hair. I was so happy. Then throughout the day he just kept on kissing me. Then my dream sort of skipped forward to me being at home. I was getting ready to go to bed when I heard a knock on the window. I opened it and he was out there! He came into my room and I was so scared, not of my dad coming in and seeing him. My dad lives in Africa so I didn’t have to worry about that. I was scared of my mom coming in and seeing him. But then he kissed me and I forgot about that. He was holding me so close and kissing me passionately so I couldn’t think straight. And that’s when I woke up. After that I wrote him a love letter telling about everything. How I feel about him and I wrote down everything that happened in the dream. Obviously I didn’t give it to him. But I don’t know what to do. I’m so in love with him but he doesn’t know and I’m only 12! Is it normal to be in love at this age? This is eating me alive and I need some advice.

July 2, 2019 at 8:19 pm

Izzie

July 8, 2019 at 10:29 am

I had this dream where I was on dirtbike tracks and my crush called out my name,then I ran,scared I would embarrass myself and he chased me,eventually I thought he gave up and I started walking,then he grabbed my arm turned me around and hugged me, I was confused,then he told my friend to leave because he had to tell me something,he said he liked me too.

July 8, 2019 at 9:24 pm

This dream is a reflection of your social and emotional relationships. It is likely that you feel attracted to the person who chased you. You may be aware that your friend is also interested in you. Make a decision about what you want for your future. If there is one person that you want to maintain a relationship with, then speak with that person about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Izzie!