Don't Miss

What Does it Mean When You Dream About Someone?

By on September 22, 2014

Dreams are mysterious. They open a realm of extreme curiosity and oddities that us as humans are always trying to decode. And when you throw certain people and events into the mix, dreams become all that more astonishing and questionable. What are these messages hidden in our dreams trying to tell us, anyways? If you’re wondering what it MIGHT mean when you dream about someone, here’s a few answers:

2b193f051640a0fce35da3d62ae16842

Dreaming About Someone:

Dreaming About Someone

There are many, many reasons why you might be dreaming about someone in particular. What is your subconscious mind trying to tell you? The simplest reason could be that you simply fell asleep while thinking about this certain person. It’s only natural that you thought about them while you fell asleep, and they found their way inside of your sleep pattern. Another simple reason is that you’ve been thinking about this person a lot– maybe even more than you should be. They’ve been on your mind for quite some time throughout the day, so of course they’d be in your thoughts in your subconscious dreams as well.

On the other hand, your dream might not even be about this person. It may be something much deeper. For instance, you might be dreaming about certain qualities this person’s personality: you are going through a stressful period in your life, and this person was a stressful impact in your life. Therefore, you’re dreaming about this stressful individual as a result of what’s going in your life at this moment. Your dream could also represent the relationship you had with someone. For example: maybe you had a very pleasant relationship with this individual, which may occur if you’ve entered into another great relationship with another person or you’re simply at a peaceful time in your life.

Dreaming About Someone You Like:

Dreaming about someone you like

It’s not uncommon to dream about someone you’re interested in. After all, you’re probably thinking about them heavily on and off throughout the day, so of course they’re going to come into the realm of dreams. However, pay close attention to what happens IN the dream. For example: Did they like you back? This means that you are secure in yourself and have confidence. You may even have enough confidence to believe they like you back, which means you’re ready to take the next step towards advancing the two of yours relationship.

On the other hand, if they didn’t like you back, this could be a signal that you are unconfident and believe you will be rejected by this certain someone.

Dreaming About Someone You Love:

Dreaming about someone you love

When you dream about someone you are in love with, it’s important to pay close attention to what happens in your dream. Dreaming about someone you love, more often than not, will show you how deep your love and passion is with this individual. For instance: if you’re dream is nothing but happiness and joy, the two of you hand in hand on a romantic date, then it’s fair to say you have a deep connection with your partner. On the other hand, if there’s lots of fighting and instability, it could be a sign that you’re losing the connection with this certain someone. If you’re dreaming about your partner being with someone else, it could mean that you don’t feel as passionate as you once did with this person. However, although this type of dream is sure to stir up some unhappy emotions, it’s important to remember that it’s just a dream- no matter how vivid it was. Look to find the root of why you dreamt your lover with another person and build from that.

Dreaming About Someone Who Has Passed:

Dreaming about someone who has passed

These dreams could either represent something very positive, or something negative. It all depends on what happened in the dream. For starters, a deceased person whom you were close to may visit you in a dream to offer you some comfort and closure. Did you have an issue with this person before they died? Maybe that issue was resolved at some point during your dream. Are you going through a rough patch in your life? Maybe this person has returned to give you some great comfort and give you some guidance on what you should do next.

There are some spiritual theories that suggest some deceased individuals will return to disclose the location and reason of their death to those closest to them. For example: was this individual found dead but the killer was never found? They may disclose to you who did it. Was their body never found? They may tell you where the body was hidden. Depending on circumstances, it might be an insight that needs to be followed up with authorities.

Dreaming About Someone in a Sexual Way:

Dreaming about someone in a sexual way

This type of dream, otherwise known to some individuals as “wet dreams” have an obvious reason: the individual is turned on to a certain extent and needs an outlet for their passions and desires. Now, it’s important to know that having a sexual dream about someone in particular doesn’t always mean you’re attracted to or even want to engage in that behavior with said person. It’s simply a way for sexual emotions to be outpoured and the person may vary. For example: just because you had a sexual dream involving your boss, doesn’t mean you’re sexually attracted or interested in him. You’ve been around him all day long, so of course he’s on your mind to a certain extent. Your subconscious paired the two and left you with such a dream. (But of course, if you’re dreaming about someone you’re interested in it could very well mean that you’re attracted to them and fulfilling your passion and relieving sexual tension through a dream).

Dreaming About Someone Famous:

Dreaming about someone famous

There’s a couple of reasons why you might have a dream involving someone famous. The first most common interpretation is that you wish to better yourself or do what this individual is doing. For example: if you’re dreaming about a football star on your favorite team, you might want to become a football player and try to make your way to the top (or simply play for fun). On the other hand, dreaming about someone famous is also a way for us to get over disappointments in our lives: something big happened that let you down, but dreaming about this famous somebody who’s done something amazing gives us hope and happiness for the future.

Other Reasons You Might Dream About Someone

Other Reasons You Might Dream About Someone

Sometimes when you dream about someone- no matter who it is- it has absolutely no correlation to the actually individual. Sometimes these people are there to symbolize things you’re feeling or things that are going on in your life. Sometimes these dreams are meant to help you see through problems, get over a bad experience, or bring you hope and joy. Never read too deep into the actual person- pay more attention to what is going on in the dream and how the dream made you felt. As we all know, dreams can be incredibly real sometimes- and sometimes that’s exactly what we need to see through situations or feeling in our current lives.

What’s the craziest, weirdest, or most wonderful dream you’ve had involving a certain someone? What do you think the dream meant, and how did it make you feel?

1. Zainab Shah

January 19, 2018 at 8:33 pm

OK
      I can’t remember exactly but I had a dream in which me and this guy I sorta like were walking home from some event
      We were with other friends and they kept pressuring him to make a move on me.
      He did and sort of slung his shoulders around me while I reciprocated by putting my chin on his shoulders.
      Right after I do recall a near death fight scene of some sort.

January 19, 2018 at 10:09 pm

This dream is a reflection of your emotional connection with this person. Take this time to determine what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Zainab!

2. Ahmed

January 19, 2018 at 1:21 pm

I believe that dreams r reflections to our unconscious thoughts even if they sound mysterious n meaningless.

I dreamt about a girl who looks like actress but she’s not her .. we were sitting down and we r like couples then We hugged each other n I was comfortable n happy then one of my Exs entered the room and we smiled to each other n talked a little just welcomed each others them that unknown girl who looks the actress asked me why I ignore her and not give her a consideration like before .. then I looked to my Ex wiz affection n gratitude look we both felt hAppy then she went n come back again that room but her look was different her hair become brown or yellowish but she’s still adorable then she disappeared again .. I found myself talking n playing wiz. 7 years old child n sitting again wiz that lovely unknown girl who looks the actress ..

Is that a reflection to any subconscious thoughts or just a delirium n senseless dream !

Currently It’s complicated as
      I haven’t contacted my ex I dreamt about since months and we just text from time to time …

Also month ago I just met one of my Exs not involved in my dream !! We haven’t met from years and we just met .. we talked if we could bk again ..

Recently I hv attracted to a colleague n we Liked each other in her short breakup but she’s bk again to her partner ..

January 19, 2018 at 9:57 pm

Your interpretation of the dream is likely the correct interpretation. You have numerous influences in your life. You will find benefit in reducing social complications. Take this time to determine what you want for your future. Speak directly and honestly with the people in your life about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Ahmed!

3. Alizza

January 19, 2018 at 6:48 am

I had a dream that I was still in high school and I was at an old friend of mines high school (like I was attending that one) and he was. Football player and he was in the locker room and he started shaking and I grabbed him and was holding him it was kinda like a seizure. Then he woke up and I was like omg what is going on are you okay? And he was like I’m fine! Like he got embarrassed and then he told me had an illness but I can’t remember the name because I woke up. The weirdest part is I have not thought Of him in a while and I just had a baby and I’m in a relationship right now. Also, in my dream my mother in law is standing right next to me the whole time! What does this even mean??

January 19, 2018 at 12:42 pm

These dreams are reflections of your numerous social and emotional influences. Allow the negative aspects of this dream. Allow this dream to influence you to treat everyone in your life with kindness and compassion. Focus your emotional energy on your family. Have a great day, Alizza!

4. Talix

January 18, 2018 at 2:27 am

I dreamt of my classmate who I really love she doesn’t know.I dreamt when we were sitting for our exams and I looked at her.

January 19, 2018 at 12:25 pm

This dream is a reflection of your desire to establish a relationship with this person. Determine what you want your future. Speak directly and honestly with her about your thoughts and feelings. Give her an opportunity to share herself with you as well. Have a great day, Talix!

5. Simona

January 18, 2018 at 2:02 am

Okay…Last night I had a dream of an old friend(boy) i liked for way too long(he used to like me too but clearly not anymore) and I thought that I have moved on…I still kind of do…However…It’s not the first time I have dreamed about him in a while…In my dream we get close again and I could feel that he liked me and i felt like I still liked him…The weird thing is that I haven’t thought about him that much lately to dream about him and I think of another guy too but I do not dream about him…And I am confused.
      Can you help me?

January 19, 2018 at 12:23 pm

Take this time to determine what you want for your future. It seems as though you are interested in multiple people. Decide which person you would like to spend your future with. Speak directly and honestly with that person about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Simona!

6. Mars

January 16, 2018 at 5:20 am

Hi ~ I had a really weird yet scary (for me) dream again.. I forgot the other details but all I remembered is that.. I was in my classroom, minding my own business up until my crush suddenly fished out his phone from his pocket and showed me our last convo which was the time when I greeted him a happy new year ~ but.. it was weird cause in my dream he didn’t replied back (whereas in reality he did) but back to my dream xD he showed me our convo and said this in a very proud yet rude way “Psh ! Just admit it ! You like me ! You don’t have to be shy ! This greeting of yours is only an excuse to chat with me !” and everyone in the room started giggling as I stood there shocked af… he then motioned towards me with an evil grin xP as he got really close, he whispered into my ear saying “You should atleast talk to me once in awhile just like in the old days… I missed you so much..” and after that I woke up o-o Again this was really weird cause… even if I didn’t got to see his face, his voice sound like as if he was in pain 😐

Okay.. I’ve got to admit that I greeted him so that he can notice me; not to mention that he’s also rude rude in real life.. but that part wherein his rude to me was when the time I started to keep my distance from him (cause for some reason, I would always become distant if ever I’ll start to have feels for someone).. -_-

Ughhh.. what does this meeeaaaan ???? Is this a reflection of my own hidden desires ???

January 16, 2018 at 6:18 pm

This dream is a reflection of your desire to establish a relationship with your crush. Take this time to determine what you want for the future for this relationship. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Mars!

7. Girl

January 15, 2018 at 5:00 am

Hi admin !!

I had a weird dream once that i met ONE DIRECTION in my school but we were back in 2011 and i HUGGED them ALL … but when i hugged harry i felt like i REALLY HUGGED SOMEONE

There was another one were i met them at a hospital and harry came and KISSED me on the cheek and i really felt like someone REALLY KISSED ME but were back in 2015..

Another one where i was at the stage alone with harry and there were fans and i pulled a small girl then kissed her on the cheek and put her back .. then there was the moment where i was supposed to sing with harry but then suddenly i was in the crowd not able to sing and instead of me singing it was beyoncé who sang and she smiled at me like i was her enemy

What does that mean?? I love to sing but dont have the courage to tell anyone or sing infront of them… am i gount to MEET ONE DIRECTION and acheive my goal to become a singer ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Lisa

January 14, 2018 at 8:53 am

I had a dream well it’s wasnt really a dream I was like half awake but like not really awake it was weird but when I was waking I opened my eyes and I saw a man I have never met before but I had the oddest feeling like I did but I never saw the mans whole face clearly but I did notice he had this like toothy grin/smile of his face but that all I noticed cause he was like maybe 5 inches from my face but I saw his eyes and they were the greenest I have ever seen! Like near the pupils they were a yellow grassy greeny colour but in the middle and near the whites they got darker and were this like deep pine forest green colour but once I registered that there was an unknown man in front of me I screamed and started to retracted to get ready to launch myself at him and attact but my sister who was sleeping beside me grabbed me and I woke up fully but I swear just before the man disappeared he looked sad or upset almost like he didn’t mean to scare me or don’t know like I was supposed to know who he was like he was someone important to me.

January 14, 2018 at 9:44 pm

This dream is a reflection of the numerous influences that are in your life. Allow the negative aspects of this dream to fade. This person may be a reflection of your knowledge of how fear and sadness are reflection. Allow this dream to influence you to treat everyone in your life with kindness and compassion. Have a great day, Lisa!

9. Bleep

January 13, 2018 at 9:38 pm

Hi.
      I’m in a commited relationship for 7 years now but for this oast 2 years I’ve been dreaming about a guy from my childhood who I’ve never even think about when I’m awake.

I dreamt about him around once in 2 month, sometimes more often. He’ll always be my significant other in my dreams. My real boyfriend rarely got into my dreams.

The dreams are simple. Its either like I’m in my real life but he’s in there as well, or maybe we are having a date night or a lovers argument. Its weird.

I tried meeting him and talk to him (on reunion day) just to make sure that I didn’t like him. And I’m quite sure that I don’t!
      This happens for 2 years now and its messing me up.

I cant figure out why he’s always there and it feels like I’m being secretive to my boyfriend.

January 14, 2018 at 9:35 pm

Allow these dreams to fade. Focus your emotional energy on your current partner. Take this time to determine what you want for the future of this relationship. There is no need to reach out to this person from your past. If you believe that there would be benefit in sharing these thoughts with your boyfriend, then do so. If not, then put thoughts of this person away. Have a great day, Bleep!

10. Stamatis

January 13, 2018 at 2:45 pm

YESTERDAY i saw a very weird dream that i hardly remember.I was in a relationship with a girl and i went in her house to meet her parents but it felt like they didnt like my character.After that i saw she had a little sister(in reality she is 12-13 but was like 15 and her sister 7)and she met me.Then i went with her on her bed and (not what you think)the tv was in front of it and we hugged over time..Felt awkward but k..Then she and i with her dad went out and they showed me their house.Seemed like a mansion.Later we went on her dad’s car and after a while i remember that we were on an adventure with ropes and stuff only her and me(maybe because i was playing a lot that day?).After that i woke up by the rain.Confused what would happen next..The strange thing is that i had a relationship but we dont communicate right Now..And i go to school and return by bus and when i return a girl always stops there and yea my sister knows her a bit ..Hope i get a proper answer about what i should change in my life or if its a sexual thingy idk.Anyways it felt weird and oh yeh the girl in my dream was smiling,was very tidy as i remember and last thing that she was some kind of knowing me a LOOONG time.Hope you will Reply!

January 13, 2018 at 5:48 pm

This dream is a reflection of your social influences. If you are in a relationship, then allow this dream to influence you to focus your emotional energy on your current partner. If you are single, then take this time to determine what you want for your future. If you want to develop a relationship with someone, then speak directly and honestly with her about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Stamatis!

11. Girl

January 13, 2018 at 2:11 pm

What does that mean?? I love to sing but dont have the courage to tell anyone or sing infront of them… am i gount to MEET ONW DIRECTION and acheive my goal to become a singer ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 13, 2018 at 5:44 pm

This dream is a reflection of your desires and influences. It is clear that you respect the work of these artists. Allow this dream to influence you in a positive direction. Determine what you want for your future and work toward those goals. Treat everyone in your life with kindness and compassion, and you may find that a wide variety of positive people and events will enter into your life. Have a great day, Girl!

• Girl

January 15, 2018 at 5:07 am

Thanks alot i really love you .. You just made me believe in myself more thanks for everything !!!!!!!!!!!

12. Mars

January 12, 2018 at 4:52 am

I had this weird dream ~ Me and my best friends are having a really funny conversation in our classroom. Our ex-best friend is watching as for i think.. 9-11 feet away from us ~ She looks kind of sad.. but we (especially me) just ignored her cause call us rude ?? But we don’t care about her anymore ~ I was really surprised when she suddenly came to us and with a soft and pleading voice she said “Mars… can I talk to you for a moment ?? Please ?? Just the two of us ??” my other friends fell silent and didn’t even look me in the eye.. they just bowed their heads ~ So I was forced to say “K ~ sure..”. We went to the back part of the room “Hurry up.. what on earth are we even gonna talk about ?” I rudely said.. I was confused when that depressed face of hers turned into an evil grin as she replied “You’re a loser and I’m way more better than anyone, especially when it comes to you.” while crossing her arms like a foul bitch ~ (I’m sorry for my language xp). I think this is completely childish; seeing that we’re already 16 -_- ~ I just ended it by saying it “*sigh* Look ~ I don’t care what you say or what you do as long as you wont show your face infront of me without any valid reason to do so, or so help me god I will snap that puny neck of yours into two and guess what ?? I.DON’T.GIVE.A.FUCK if ever I’ll be charge with murder since it’s sooo worth it for you are a waste of air and space -_- .” and with that she cried; I walked out; and I woke up from my dream ~

Maybe I dreamed about her cause.. out of all of us ~ we’re the only ones who has the greatest grudge on each other ~ the reason why we left her is because of her attitude ~ she always thinks that she’s the one on top and we’re the ones down below, but in truth it’s the opposite of that -_- (I’m sorry but again.. it’s the truth) and not just that she’s also selfish and likes to run her mouth all the fricken time -_-

But again.. why would I even dreamed about her yesterday ?? I mean.. I don’t even think about her at all since it’s been already 9months since we last fought ~ the last time that I even thought hard about her is the first 2months when we broke our friendship cause she spilled all of my secrets and even made false rumors about me. This went on until in the 4th month when I already had enough and made that petty mouth of hers to shut the hell up when I confronted her infront of everyone to clarify them that she’s nothing but lies. After that month ?? I already think less of her up until I even forgot that she even existed in my life (again.. I’m sorry if I’m being rude).

I was just surprised since.. again ~ ever since I confronted her I can sense that she’s always avoiding me (alot of the peps around me said that she’s scared of me now) but.. it suddenly changed today ~ today she targeted the *sweetheart* in our circle of friends… She can’t really do anything cause she doesn’t know how to stand up for herself… I really want to have a talk with that brat cause.. If she wants to mess with someone it has to be me cause we’re the ones who’re having the conflict around here.. I just don’t get it on why she has to involve other people in our mess ??

All I’m saying is that.. what does this dream mean ?? What can I even do about this ?? Is this a sign that she’s gonna pester with our lives (specifically mine) to the extent from now on ??? Ugh… please help me..

January 12, 2018 at 2:18 pm

This dream is not a reflection of your future interactions with this person. This dream is a reflection of your social influences. Allow the negative aspects of this dream to fade. Allow this dream to influence you to treat everyone in your life with kindness and compassion. Have a great day, Mars!

13. Odhora Neelima

January 12, 2018 at 2:35 am

Hi.I have a dream about my ex best friend.In my dream,I saw she was telling me how I was and then just hold my hand.I want to know why I saw her and why she held my hand.We didn’t see each other quit a long time,maybe 9 months.

January 12, 2018 at 2:23 pm

This dream is a reflection of your previous emotional connection with this person. Take this time to determine what you want with this relationship. If you decide that you do not want to nourish a relationship with this person, then allow the thoughts to fade. If you want to begin this relationship again, then speak directly and honestly with her about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Odhora!

14. Jessica

January 11, 2018 at 12:33 pm

I had this dream last night : I was in my room , looking through some stuff and talking to myself when my childhood best friend came into the room and said hi , just hi . I was very confuse at that point in my dream and i asked him what was he doing there . Not long after that , this guy , which i have NO IDEA who he is came into my room and said “can i help you with anything” . That made me even more confuse than i was before , i asked him who he is to which he answered “haha , nice one” . Then , we went to my living room (all the three of us) and sat on the floor , i have no idea what we were doing , but my childhood friend was looking for something on the computer , something important. The other guy (the one i don’t know) asked me if i’m all right and opened his arms to hug me and i was really conscious about hugging him , when i hugged him i felt somehing warm , i felt idk , it was really nice . While he was hugging me he had his eyes closed , so i looked at him to see his face , to make sure i remember him (i think i was aware about the fact that i won’t get to see him again) . Then i closed my eyes again , but when i opened them i was in a different place . It looked like a cafeteria and there were windows on most of the wall’s surface , big windows through which i could see the outside , it was really beautiful . I was sitting at a table and a really good friend from school(Robert) came next to me followed by my current bestfriend(Alexa) . They said something like ” there you are” . We were talking about this big project , they congratulated me on it (i don’t know what my project was , it was too much noise in the cafeteria , since it was crowded ,yet in the dream i heard everything my friends said about the project) . After that , i saw that guy whose name i don’t know yet , the guy from before coming towards me with a plates of food , smiling . I got up from the table and went to him , but before getting to him a white light took over my field of view and i woke up . It was a great dream , i woke up really happy .

January 11, 2018 at 9:21 pm

This dream is a reflection of your emotional connection with this person. Take this time to determine what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Jessica!

15. Bimal

January 11, 2018 at 8:16 am

I saw a girl in my dream whom i wish to marry and my parents too, but the girl is not ready to get married noW.earlier we use to chat long..these day she hardly replies but still I am seeing her in my dream. I feel like she likes me but she avoid me just because of my past,past means a month before my gf ditched me and eloped with another guy..

January 11, 2018 at 9:13 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your desire to establish a relationship with this person. Take this time to determine what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak directly and honestly with her about your thoughts and feelings. You will find benefit in speaking with her parents as well. Give her an opportunity to share herself with you as well. Have a great day, Bimal!

16. Cassey

January 11, 2018 at 4:51 am

Hi! 🙂
      I dreamed about my former hostel roommate. She had a ton of “friends” and that’s all she really cared for. I’ve known her for 3 years prior to becoming her roommate. Upon becoming her roommate, and living together in the same tiny room, I came to know a lot about her (we were roommates for 2 years). About how she’s just happy with the idea that she has many people to hang out with. When in reality, she doesn’t share anything with them and they don’t really care for her feelings, she’s quite left out when she’s with them, but she’s happy to be with them anyway. In reality, she’s quite lonely. And she’s always negatively hinted at me for not having any friends. I’m perfectly fine being independent and I do have a few friends, even if I don’t have a big group to hang out with, but she feels she’s better off for having fake friends! I should mention, I’m pretty friendly, but all my friends had moved to new places, and in college, even though I had people to have lunch with etc, I didn’t have “an exclusive group” of people that I could call my best friends.

So last night I dreamt of pleasing her into becoming my friend! She kept ignoring me, even though she was with me the entire time. There was one other person too, so we three were sitting together, seeing some sort of sports match.
      I don’t even think of her that often. Yes, it’s only been some time leaving college, so she crosses my mind every now and then, but I should be dreaming of my crushes or something.
      What does this dream mean?

January 11, 2018 at 9:09 pm

Take this time to determine what you want for the future of this relationship. If it is reasonable that the two of you will nourish a relationship together, then reach out to her. Speak directly and honestly with her about your thoughts and feelings. Give her an opportunity to share herself with you as well. Have a great day, Cassey!

17. Andy

January 10, 2018 at 10:34 pm

Hello! I’ve been dreaming about someone for quite some time now to which i dont understand why but I was hoping you guys..might shed some light

It was about a guy that I was friends with for only a few weeks I never really thought of him as more then a friend, We stopped talking after a few days. he started ignoring me and such and I accepted that

At first I was hurt but as time progresses
      I’ve been getting dreams of him quite often
      My dream would start of normal then out of the blue he would..Just appear out of no where

Its Been going on for a straight week now
      The most recent one was last night
      I was sitting with one of my friends then I saw him pass by but I choose to ignore it then he suddenly came up to me and said something
      I couldn’t understand but he was upset and almost looked..hurt

I want to know the reason why I dream of him
      I don’t hate him for what he did nor did I like him in the first place

I’m so confused, I’m hoping you guys might help me with this if not then thank you for taking the time and listen

January 11, 2018 at 8:54 pm

This person may be a place holder for someone that you have not yet met or someone that you do not know well. Allow any negative aspects or associations with this dream to fade. If you do not want to develop a relationship with this person, then allow thoughts of him to fade. If you want to reach out to him, then speak directly and honestly with him about yours thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Andy!

18. Steph

January 10, 2018 at 3:58 pm

Hello Admin.

I dreamt that I was in my room during sunrise and I had a guest who was sitting on a chair on my balcony. This person is the young helper of my boyfriend (background info: bf and I have an issue in our relationship which is always putting stress on it. I had thought about it all night. And I don’t live with my bf). Back to the dream; this young helper sat quietly on the chair, smoking a cigarette and while I joined him with my beer. I sat on the floor of the balcony.
      I can’t recall everything that I was saying but he was very attentive, just smiled and listened. I seemed to have been complaining about something to him. I remember mentioning my bf’s name a couple of times.
      What is your interpretation of this?
      Thanks

January 11, 2018 at 8:56 pm

The person in your dream is likely a reflection of someone that you trust and who is supportive of you. Allow this dream to influence you in a positive direction. Accept reasonable advice that is beneficial and honest. Treat everyone in your life with kindness and compassion. This will ensure that positive events and people enter into your life. Have a great day, Steph!

19. Lexi L

January 10, 2018 at 4:19 am

Hi! I had a dream about a really, really good friend of mine.He is about 2 years younger than me (we are both teens, so 2 years seems like a lot). I’ve kinda liked him a tiny bit, but it’s always been suppressed by another crush. Now, though, I’ve noticed myself wanting his attention more, worrying about what he thinks, etc…
      In my dream, he hugged me and then later texted me: “by Easter, I promise I will make you mine.” I was giddy the rest of the dream.
      Any thoughts or ideas on how to interpret this? Thanks.

January 10, 2018 at 1:23 pm

This dream is a reflection of your desire to establish a relationship with him. It is certainly possible that he is interested in developing a relationship with you as well. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Lexi!

• Lexi L

January 10, 2018 at 3:32 pm

Thanks so much! This is very helpful as I continue this possible relationship.

20. Treasure

January 9, 2018 at 10:46 pm

Hello Admin.

I dreamt about a guy I know since child hood. He is 3 years younger to me. We never spoke during our child hood. I met him years back once. Though we dun even talk via call or text.

But dreams about him disturbs me little as I have never thought of him that way.

1) First dream I saw about him was that he is sleeping next to his brother and I am sleeping next to him. And in a moment again I saw I am in somekind of village it’s raining heavily and he is waiting for me as I was winding up kitchen thing. And he even scolded me badly for wearing a short skirt in village.

2) second dream I saw about him was there is some function going on and he is continuously watching me as if observing something. And then his family asked us for dinner thing am at his house. He asked me to help in kitchen and he again was obsserving something about me.

3) I saw him recently that am going to some temple and out of nowhere he comes and says I will visit a temple with you. Cause it is said the person who visits temple together stays together forever.

4) I saw am getting married again out of nowhere he comes my groom changes and he gets married to me.

5) I saw am in some canteen and he comes over there asks me to come along cause he juss want to have sometime.

I found these dream little wired as I hardly think of him. And unfortunately I remember these dreams in detail and the feeling of the dream has stayed with me even after waking up. Does these dream mean anything or was it just a dream.

January 10, 2018 at 1:21 pm

It is certainly possible that these dreams are reflections of your thoughts and feelings about this person. Take this time to determine if you want to develop a relationship with him. Speak directly and honestly with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Treasure!