What Does It Mean When You Dream About Someone You Don’t Know?

By on September 4, 2017

When you dream about someone you know, you have a place to start interpreting the dream. They may have appeared because you like them or because they represent a certain kind of quality that you want to have in your waking life. When you do not know the person who appears in your dream, it can be extremely disconcerting. You see them in your dreams, but you can’t tell what they mean because you have never met them in real life. There are a few reasons why you may have an unknown person appear in your dreams though.

dreaming about someone

Your subconscious creates the dreams that you have each night. Currently, neurologists believe that the neurons in your mind fire at random. The images, memories and thoughts that are released are jumbled and completely random. The story in your dreams is put together by the rest of your mind when you wake up and the mind tries to make sense of your dreams.

This is one possible reason why random people appear in your dream. You may have seen them on television or in line behind you at Starbucks. You never consciously noticed them or thought about them, but their image was imprinted into your memory. Because of this, you dreamed about them and your mind just tried to make sense of the memories later on.

Filling a Void

If the neurologists are wrong, your dreams have a subconscious meaning of some sort. If they do, then perhaps your mind is trying to fill some subconscious need, desire or fear. If the person is positive in your dream, you may want to have someone happy and supportive in your real life. If they are chasing you, you may fear that an unknown force or person is working against you. If you dream about an unknown person being your lover, it may represent a desire to have a new romance or increased passion in your life.

It is very easy to believe that the person you see in your dreams is real. It is actually possible that they could be real because you may have seen them at random in your real life. At the same time, they are not someone with a deeper meaning. They give the meaning to the dream, but they themselves mean very little. If you dream of falling in love with an unknown person, it is highly unlikely that you will ever meet them in real life. Instead, they are just someone your subconscious chose to use to represent a feeling, situation, person or something else.

Aspects of Yourself

Sometimes, the people who show up in your dream just represent one of your personality traits or an aspect that you want in your life. For example, you may feel like the entire world is out to get you. Nothing seems to go right. Friends and family members you once trusted have betrayed you, and you are constantly criticized at work. In this scenario, you may dream that an unknown stranger arrives to help you and protect you. This is not because that stranger is actually going to appear in your life. Instead, it is just a sign that you want someone who will help or protect you. Your subconscious was unable to choose someone else to fill the role because you do not have someone like that in your present environment.

In other cases, the dream represents an aspect that you would like to have. Perhaps you are the type of person who works 9 to 5 at a respectable, stable job. You are a dutiful spouse and parent, and you are always on top of things at home. You may dream that a fun, playful person appears in your dreams. This may happen as a representation of the qualities you want in your waking life. You want to have spontaneous experiences and fun, so your subconscious mind lets you experience things in your dreams.

There are times when a stranger appears in your dreams to make you question your waking existence once again. It can be extremely hard to analyze your own thoughts and habits. Sometimes, the only way to gain perspective is when someone else does or thinks the same things. The person in your dream may be a mirror reflection of yourself. It may be a chance for you to wake up, realize the changes that you want and go for them.

Dreams can be extremely, extremely subjective. Because of this, it is important to look at your own dreams and analyze the feelings, people and experiences that occur. By analyzing your dream, you can figure out how it reflects on your own life and subconscious mind. With that knowledge, you can decide what it means when you dream about someone you don’t know.

Mia Buddington

April 21, 2019 at 3:40 pm

I have dreams about people that i love killing themselfs. During the dreams which in real time occur for an hour each, the significant person harms themselfs to deathm this happens in a small bedroom, or a void. Sometimes im sat at the top of the bed non able to do or say anything, like im paralized. All im able to do is sit there and watch. Other times im able to move, scream and talk but its a void with a huge glass wall seperating us and they dont seem to hear me. IM just worried that theyll do those things in real life and i dont sleep at night because of it.

April 22, 2019 at 3:08 pm

Your dreams are not manifestations of the future or of fate. You will find benefit in abstaining from consuming violent and dramatic media. Ensure that you dreams guide you to reach out to the people who are in your life. Share your kindness and compassion at all time. This will bring you many benefits and help nourish your relationships. Have a great day, Mia!

Maisa

April 21, 2019 at 9:35 am

So I had this dream about this boy in my school I met him few times but he doesn’t know me and I don’t know him that much except his name. And I also have someone I like already but I dreamed about his in my room and I was eating his stomach and when I woke up I was scared and didn’t know what do to.

April 22, 2019 at 3:41 pm

This person in your dream is someone that you know. This may mean that your feelings for him have grown. Your behavior in your dream could be a sign that you are uncertain about what you want for the future of this relationship. Make a decision about what you want for your future. If you want to speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, then do so. Have a great day, Maisa!

Angel

April 21, 2019 at 7:12 am

I had a dream of this unknown stranger who liked me. My mind was conflicting because I had some feelings for one of my other friends whom I know in real life. He was leading me through school halls, and I was staring at him with a dreamy gaze. We ran into 3 of his friends who were nice. I smiled politely at these girls. Then,we continued on outside. It was very positive-like and sunny. One of his guy friends comes up and says, “please consider it”, my response was “he seems like my type of guy.” We go inside a cafe, and he runs outside to go dance with 4 young soldiers. I followed outside and watched from a distance. I thought it was cute/silly. He goes up to me and gives me a hug. His shoulders felt strong and looked big. I tell him how could you like me, I’m a grade younger then you. He says he loved me. We went to a room, which was dark. He kissed me, and slowly the kissing got more passionate.

April 22, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Your dream may be a reflection of your social and emotional desires. The person in your dream could be a manifestation of various people in your life. It seems as there is someone in your life that you many be interested in developing a relationship with. Take this time to make a decision about what you want for your future. Speak with that person about your thoughts and feelings, and nourish your relationship by spending additional time with your friend in real life. Have a great day, Angel!

Gaurav

April 20, 2019 at 11:04 pm

i keep having a dream that i am in a class with students i have never seen before.And then something insist me to walk out of the classroom and walk to the basement,the stairways keeps disappearing and i reach to a dark room(reception)with a desk and a dim blue light.Then i have to find a way out o there and i reach to a place with ground full of green grass and a very bright light.I keep walking straight and reach to the same class again with same unknown people.(i never saw those people ever nor that place)This dream started when i was 7-8 years old….and it came yesterday too {same}(i am 15 now)…….And one time in the dream it was the same class and students but this time a girl was with me and she took me to the reception(that dark room)but this time everything was normal..people were there and work was going on…I said to that girl that i have seen this place before but she replied…no it has been made now.how come can you see it before?…please tell me the meaning of this dream.i am scared

April 22, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Your dream is a reflection of various influences in your life. The setting of your dream is a manifestations of places that you may have been. This place could have appeared in your distant past. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times. This will help draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Gaurav!

Aurelieo Debose

April 20, 2019 at 11:20 am

Okay so i had this dream about these two old people, a man and woman who seemed to be together. They had this weird job where they looked over graves and kept demons and evil spirits away from them. They had these sticks and they would beat the graves of the ones that where not right. Some how i was there with them and they told me to help them. They had me beating on the graves as if i was beating the demons and evil spirits out of them. We did this for a couple graves and I thought be was finished but there was this one grave. This grave belonged to this girl they knew and her headstone was standing straight up(her headstone was suppose to be laying flat). They beat the grave hard for some time and finally her headstone fell back down as it was suppose to be. After that the couple told me “Tomorrow if you want to come back and help us you can, just let us know so we can come get you.” After she said that I instantly woke up as if she knew i was about to wake. It was so weird and i was just so scared, I dont know what this dream means but I really want answers. If anybody can help me with this i would very much appreciate it.

April 20, 2019 at 10:13 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your desire to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. The presence of the evil spirits in your dream could be a manifestation of your spiritual beliefs. If you have a similar dream in the future, then speak with the people who are in your dream. You will find many benefits by sharing your positive energy with the world. Have a great day, Aurelieo!

Mattie

April 20, 2019 at 5:47 am

I keep having the same dream (a bad one) about a man who is obsessed with me and kills all my friends to be with me, I’ve had several of these dreams but each one like a different scene. The dream I had last night I accepted that he was never going to let me go so I was crying in the dream and then I woke up. I’m scared and I have no clue what to do the only thing I remember about him is his name being Marcus….. help

April 20, 2019 at 9:34 pm

Dreams about being chased are often manifestations of concerns or worries that you may have in your life. You will find great benefit in abstaining from consuming violent and dramatic media. This will help reduce similar dreams from manifesting in the future. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Mattie!

Space

April 19, 2019 at 12:59 pm

I dreamed about a Guy i never met before . Normally i just think “pff whatever” but idk. something keeps reminding me of him like i have to look for him. Several weeks ago i dreamed about a guy as a gatekeeper for hell maybe? i didn’t really know, but i visited him everyday, he wasn’t allowed to leave. We got closer and closer, until he came out of this fenced terrain and we kissed. I still hope the guy is somehow real, and maybe someone had the same dream but in the perspectiv of the man. He was bigger then me, and so far i know he had a beard, but my dream appareance wasn’t like my original either. I’m probably just stupid and want some magic in my life, but just in case, maybe he/she reads it. I’ll keep looking too. Web admin, you don’t have to answer to this. I’m just desperate. Also thanks for answering to all the others 🙂

April 19, 2019 at 11:31 pm

Your dream seems to be a reflection of various influences in your life. Your thoughts regarding hell could be a manifestation of the shows you watch. You will find great benefit in abstaining from consuming violent and dramatic media. If there is someone in your life that you want to maintain a relationship with, then speak with that person about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Space!

Sakshi

April 19, 2019 at 8:51 am

I had a dream about a guy who I’ve never seen in my life. In the first dream I saw him in the hospital and I delivering his child. Even my parents were in the dream. Then someone kidnapped me and he saved me from them. Then in another dream I saw a much younger version of him( maybe teenage), and that I was holding his hands and we were talking romantically. In another dream, I saw him and myself in a war (but the war was in my school, among my friends) and then he saved me from the enemies and then we decide to start living together in a hilly area,which I’ve never seen in my life. In another dream I saw him being angry at me and saying I don’t want you to leave me. In yet another dream, I saw him jumping into the water with me. There was a beautiful scenery inside the water. I really like the person in my dreams. Because he is very loving and caring and always makes me happy.
    I am 17 and I’ve been single so far. I’ve never had a boyfriend. Please please reply me fast because I am really in need of an answer..

April 19, 2019 at 9:44 pm

Your dream may be a reflection of your social and emotional desires. You are single, and it seems that you are interested in maintaining a new relationship. Take this time to determine what you want for your future. If there is someone in your life that you want to maintain a relationship with, then speak with that person about your thoughts and feelings. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Sakshi!

Jess

April 19, 2019 at 5:18 am

In my dream I fall in love with a person I have never met before I have a happy life with them and one day I meet my crush in real life. So in my dream it’s a mixture of people I don’t know and a person I do know, is it because I want a relationship with my crush?

April 19, 2019 at 9:25 pm

You seem to have an accurate understanding of your dream. Take this time to determine what you want for your future. Speak with your crush about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Nourish your relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Jess!

Jess

April 19, 2019 at 5:14 am

I keep on having the same dream that I meet a person that I have never seen before at a cafe and I go on a date and I fall in love with them then in my dream I move in with them and get engaged but there is never a wedding

April 19, 2019 at 9:20 pm

Your dream is a reflection of various influences in your life. It is possible that you want to maintain a romantic relationship at this time. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will help draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Jess!

Annoyed person

April 18, 2019 at 11:17 pm

So I had a dream there was a guy who I saw.he wanted to go physical with me and he did…but Everytime I try to stop him. He is too powerful to be stopped. He asked me to breakup with my boyfriend and he also told me that he hates when I get physical with my boyfriend.im losing my sleep . I feel haunted.i have never met this person in my life. I saw a hickey on my neck I knew that that weird person in my dream gave me the hickey and I could smell his fragrance so clearly.

April 19, 2019 at 8:09 pm

Your dream is a reflection of various influences in your life. The presence of this person seems to be harmful, so ensure that you abstain from consuming violent and dramatic media. Focus your emotional energy on your current partner, and nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. This will help reduce similar dreams from manifesting in the future. Have a great day, Annoyed!

Jennifer Lopez

April 18, 2019 at 8:52 am

Okay so yesterday I had a dream. It was about that I was so in love with this one guys that I didn’t even know about like I never seen him before and we got together and it was a lot of love between us. What does that mean? Is it because I have feelings for someone about 10 months now in school and I can’t even tell him I do because he has a gf?

April 18, 2019 at 8:14 pm

Your dream is a manifestation of your social and emotional desires. The person in your life is currently in a relationship, so allow romantic thoughts of him to fade. You will find great benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. If his relationship naturally ends and he reaches out to you, then speak with him about your thoughts and feelings at that time. Have a great day, Jennifer!

Amanda

April 18, 2019 at 2:41 am

I just had a really crazy dream that I was at the grave yard and I saw shades of all the people that passed I didn’t know any of the people but they were mean or anything they are very friendly
    I need help trying to understand why I have crazy dreams I have worked in 3 different nursing homes.

And this dream was literally right after I prayed to go to keep on watching over and help me get through all my life problems I’m having and telling him and my grandma to keep watching over me long with all my other angels watching over me.
    And then told Jesus I loved him and to forgive me for my passed and so on.. but anyways what do you think this dream is about

April 18, 2019 at 7:52 pm

Your dreams are reflections of various influences in your life. Your career may have allowed you to meet many wonderful people who may have passed while working with them. This dream could be a manifestation of the memories of the people who were in your life. It is clear that your religious beliefs influenced your dream as well. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Amanda!

ABC

April 17, 2019 at 9:09 pm

My dream was a combination of random situations. One of them was that an unknown person is my lover who is trying to het physical, and then i just runaway . Then when i go for shopping with my mom he keeps staring ar me but his eyes look like he really likes me . Then eventually even i start liking him and i go to his house to give a handkerchief. I too start liking him and we sort of start dating . What does this dream mean . I am single in real life .

April 18, 2019 at 7:41 pm

This dream seems to be a reflection of your social and emotional desires. It is possible that he is a reflection of various people in your life. The presence of your mother in your dream is a sign of your familial relationships. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will help draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, ABC!

Janet

April 17, 2019 at 7:19 pm

I had this dream about a man I don’t know. I bought a new home and needed help with odds and ends fixings in the house. A minister and his friend drove an hour away to help me. Shortly after they helped me, the minister and I started holding hands and getting butterflies in our tummy feeling. We knew immediately we we’re falling in love. The friend seemed happy for us as well. The minister was the opposite type of man I would go for and I don’t go to church. They both came back to help me again with my house and he the guy I fell for stated they drove an hour away to help me. I was grateful in the dream for the help and feeling lucky to have this perfect man falling for each other. I woke up so content and happy. It’s been on my mind all day. I actually want to go find this man.

April 18, 2019 at 7:23 pm

Your dream could be a manifestation of your social and emotional desires. The person in your dream could be an amalgamation of various people in your life. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will help draw positive people and energy into your life. If you want to find this person, then attempt to find insight by looking inward. Have a great day, Janet!

THIEN PHAM

April 15, 2019 at 7:46 pm

“sorry for my bad English” I have a dream so weird that i dream about this person. Sometime she is my girl friend sometime just friends but I have almost the same dream over 9 or 10 year now every year when it come near to my birthday 1 month or pew day before or after I always dream about this girl but in that 10 year there is 2 year I dream almost the same we are met in the house that have 2 room and after few talking we start to run away from something that I don’t know. After 3 Year dream about that girl I start to remember my dream detail as possible. So I just wonder what is that dream and what is happening with me?

April 16, 2019 at 2:42 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your social and emotional desires. The person who appears in your dream may be a manifestation of someone from your past. She may be amalgamation of various people in your life. It is possible that she will appear in your future. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times. This will help draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Thein!

Sarah

April 15, 2019 at 7:28 pm

My dream started odd, my son went off on the school bus but was quickly back in while I was napping and asked me about chicken nuggets he had. I mumbled something about putting then where the dogs couldn’t get them.
    When I woke in my dream I found us in the same house but as the dream goes on the house changes. My son said his teacher was in his bus and told him to take the chicken and he could stay home. Looking around I found food from like 4 different places. There were also two strangers in my home. A woman I didn’t know but had to get to know to get to talk to the guy. The guy was a celebrity.
    The dream continued with me hanging out with this guy making memories, meeting his family and friends, swimming in the ocean that I somehow now live by in the dream. The closer to time for him to have to go the harder it was for us to separate. He started feeling unwell and wanted me to care for him.
    I woke up knowing he was ill and anxious. I can’t get the dream out of my mind. It replays over and over again

April 16, 2019 at 2:24 pm

Your dream is a reflection of various emotional relationships in your life. Your connection with your child is related to food, which is a clear indication that you care deeply for him. The experience with the man in your dream may be a sign of your desires. Your concerns about him being sick show your positive desires. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Sarah!

Snow

April 15, 2019 at 2:05 pm

Just two mornings back, before i was woken up by my hubby around 8AM or past 7 in the morning, i dreamt of an unknown guy.
    There are times my dreams were so vivid yet quite random, like the scenes were usually with different stories in one dream. Please do note that from time to time i get deja vu’s in my waking life, started in my teen years; that i feel either my subconscious (if not my soul) found a future portal or our time truly repeats or is being reset (just like one of the episodes of Charmed) by Someone.
    In this dream, the scenes were connected, however, only several scenes were vivid enough. This particular scene could be in the middle part of the dream already (cause the prior scene was hazy).
    I was told by someone (she seemed a dear friend/cousin), “Please look at your daughter!” she was already hysterical while carrying my little one in her arms. I was devastated to see my baby’s face (my little one is turning 1y.o. & 8months in 3days but in my dream she’s a bit older) was somehow bruised & she looked lifeless.. Thus, we rushed my l.o. to a medical centre (huge building & looks exclusive, almost like a posh hotel).
    Next scene, a guy doctor with his team (mostly ladies in their early & mid 20’s) discussing while walking out of the emergency room.. i asked my lady companion, at the same time i asked myself, why is the specialist doctor so young?? (he looked around early 30’s, but he is just about my age).
    Next scene, we were in a room (picture a recording booth studio because we were standing in front of a wide glass soundproof window), must be part of his office. He was telling me, “Don’t worry, she is fine now,” and “But i want you to write something down..” He was looking at me, “or what you feel.. or anything on this paper..” then he was scribbling something on a translucent paper. Somehow, to my surprise, i was feeling nervous, shaken all over as well as bemused while seeing him writing (i tried to read but they were all over). And the pen he was holding, its ink was weird, seemed like a frozen toothpaste or cigarette white ashes.. suddenly the words he was writing fell at the bottom of the page (i wanted to laugh but he made me feel quite giddy & bewildered, haha).. I was thinking, how am i to write anything when the words kept falling literally? hmm.. tricky, funny & crazy enough! haha! He looked at me again and continued, “some others write poetry..” i quickly answered but still quivering, “oh okay, i like poems and i do write poems.” Then he handed me the vellum paper as well as the pen, the pen turned to be a silver glitter ink pen. I was amazed, i smiled yet was trembling while trying to overwrite, as he looked on, the words he had written on which appeared gibberish. I had thought i just can’t overwrite his writing, and i could not find words to write, but i tried hard enough to feel which words as he went inside to his office. Finally, I looked upon the page i had overwritten a verse on a stanza he had written earlier, well they made no sense cause i couldn’t read them (blurry somehow).
    Next scene, we were in his office, more like an executive suite in a hotel.. the sun was still bright, i was sitting on the bed facing him as he stood conversing with me his plans of the week, his flights and his feelings for me; in that scene, i felt he was so in love with me, he cared for me dearly, that he’d do anything for us to be together.. in that scene i was falling in love with him.. i felt he is my soul mate or twin flame, that we both understand each other or connected without much speaking.
    Last scene, he sat on the couch at the lounge area facing me, (dusk set in or early evening cause the light was dim), his hands clasped together & staring at me mysteriously. I was sat the opposite direction earlier, again facing him, as i focused my gaze on his face, he looked so sweet & charming then i realised half down his face (from mid nose to his chin) has a blue mask like a clay or peeling off mask). All of a sudden, my hubby was waking me up.
    Appreciate much your time and thoughts on this novel of a dream of mine. Blessed Be.

April 15, 2019 at 5:45 pm

Your dream is a manifestation of a wife range of influences in your life. There are many social and emotional relationships that you have in your life. You will find great benefit in staking this time to look inward. Determine what you can remove from your life, and what you should focus on. Spend additional time with your family members, as this will strengthen your emotional relationships. Have a great day, Snow!

Skinnydorito349

April 14, 2019 at 9:50 am

I hope you guys will be able to interpret my dream for me, I guess I’m mostly concerned as to why my dream self felt so attached to the mysterious guy in my dream.
    I wasn’t sure if I had two separate dreams..I don’t remember them vividly, I only remember a few things about it.
    I was in my biology class, except I didn’t have the exact same classmates, some were from my math class and others I just don’t know. The classroom looks very different and my biology teacher is different, she wasn’t as strict and didn’t seem to mind how carefree my classmates are, we barely did a lesson. People mostly looked at each other and talked/laughed.
    I’m not sure if this is another part of that dream, but I was surrounded by people again. Some I knew, some I don’t. They were mostly people from my drama class, I only remember three people from that dream. My sister’s friend, who I used to talk to. She said “I’m so crazy for Erin!” She told that to the guy that was really close to me. Like as close as I couple would be, my dream self interpreted that as her telling the guy to not break my heart because she’ll do something crazy for payback. The other one is this curly haired guy, I’ve known him since sixth grade but we never talk. The closest conversation we’ve ever had was playing Frackle (a rock-paper-scissors type of game) in drama. And the other guy that I remembered in that part of the dream is the one who’s really close to me, my dream self was like in love? I remembered feeling all giddy about the guy. I don’t completely remember what he looks like, but he seems to be the type Id drool over, skinny ripped jeans, wears bad tees, has lots of bracelets on a wrist, I think his hair was like about the shoulder, but it was long for the average type of guy hair. His hair is black, and I’m not sooooo sure..but half of it was tied up? We were just so close to each other, I felt so happy in that dream. Our location? I’m not exactly sure..there was a medium circle full of grass in the middle and surrounding it was dark blue water. Most of the people were swimming, I couldn’t swim, so we were both holding onto each other. I think I had one of those doughnut-like floating things, the one that you go in and yeah…sorry I don’t know what they’re called. And he’d hold onto to as he held me close to him. But as the dream was ending, the water suddenly got strong and my dream self was freaking out, but it ended up with him putting both of us to the circle filled with grass. Then we hugged each other, I woke up after that.

—thank you for reading, hope you have a lovely day:)

April 14, 2019 at 5:02 pm

Your dream is a reflection of a wide variety of influences in your life. The presence of so many people means that you are aware of your large social group. The school may be a sign of where the majority of your relationships are maintained. The water could be a representation of a change that is occurring in your life. If you are interested in developing a new social or emotional relationship, then speak with that person about your thoughts and feelings. There are many benefits to be gained by sharing your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Dorito!

Victoria

April 14, 2019 at 7:21 am

This doesn’t exactly relate to seeing someone I don’t know, but someone I haven’t seen for years. Last night I had a dream about a guy that I knew throughout my childhood, and the last time I saw him was for a minute or two at a theatre but he didn’t recognize me. In the dream we were still close friends but we were also having sex, it seemed like a friends with benefits thing. We were out with our families when he left the building and then called me and told me he loved me. I started to cry and told him I had a boyfriend (I’m currently in a relationship with someone in real life). What would this mean?

April 14, 2019 at 4:27 pm

This dream is a reflection of your social and emotional interactions. You have stated that you are currently in a relationship, so allow thoughts of other people to fade. Focus your emotional energy on our current partner. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Victoria!

Kaye

April 15, 2019 at 8:32 pm

Last night, I dream about a random guy, i don’t know him personally, and we where lovers in that dream. It was so vivid, it felt real. I even remember his name and the conversation we had. When I woke up, I quickly search his name on facebook and to my surprise, he’s on friends list and was my classmate 3 years ago. What would it mean?

April 16, 2019 at 2:43 pm

This person from your dream is also from your life. He likely appeared in your dream because you are aware of him. Take this time to determine what you want for your future. If this dream makes you want to reach out to him, then do so. It is likely that he will appreciate an old friend speaking with him. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Kaye!