What Does It Mean When You Dream About Someone You Don’t Know?

By on September 4, 2017

When you dream about someone you know, you have a place to start interpreting the dream. They may have appeared because you like them or because they represent a certain kind of quality that you want to have in your waking life. When you do not know the person who appears in your dream, it can be extremely disconcerting. You see them in your dreams, but you can’t tell what they mean because you have never met them in real life. There are a few reasons why you may have an unknown person appear in your dreams though.

dreaming about someone

Your subconscious creates the dreams that you have each night. Currently, neurologists believe that the neurons in your mind fire at random. The images, memories and thoughts that are released are jumbled and completely random. The story in your dreams is put together by the rest of your mind when you wake up and the mind tries to make sense of your dreams.

This is one possible reason why random people appear in your dream. You may have seen them on television or in line behind you at Starbucks. You never consciously noticed them or thought about them, but their image was imprinted into your memory. Because of this, you dreamed about them and your mind just tried to make sense of the memories later on.

Filling a Void

If the neurologists are wrong, your dreams have a subconscious meaning of some sort. If they do, then perhaps your mind is trying to fill some subconscious need, desire or fear. If the person is positive in your dream, you may want to have someone happy and supportive in your real life. If they are chasing you, you may fear that an unknown force or person is working against you. If you dream about an unknown person being your lover, it may represent a desire to have a new romance or increased passion in your life.

It is very easy to believe that the person you see in your dreams is real. It is actually possible that they could be real because you may have seen them at random in your real life. At the same time, they are not someone with a deeper meaning. They give the meaning to the dream, but they themselves mean very little. If you dream of falling in love with an unknown person, it is highly unlikely that you will ever meet them in real life. Instead, they are just someone your subconscious chose to use to represent a feeling, situation, person or something else.

Aspects of Yourself

Sometimes, the people who show up in your dream just represent one of your personality traits or an aspect that you want in your life. For example, you may feel like the entire world is out to get you. Nothing seems to go right. Friends and family members you once trusted have betrayed you, and you are constantly criticized at work. In this scenario, you may dream that an unknown stranger arrives to help you and protect you. This is not because that stranger is actually going to appear in your life. Instead, it is just a sign that you want someone who will help or protect you. Your subconscious was unable to choose someone else to fill the role because you do not have someone like that in your present environment.

In other cases, the dream represents an aspect that you would like to have. Perhaps you are the type of person who works 9 to 5 at a respectable, stable job. You are a dutiful spouse and parent, and you are always on top of things at home. You may dream that a fun, playful person appears in your dreams. This may happen as a representation of the qualities you want in your waking life. You want to have spontaneous experiences and fun, so your subconscious mind lets you experience things in your dreams.

There are times when a stranger appears in your dreams to make you question your waking existence once again. It can be extremely hard to analyze your own thoughts and habits. Sometimes, the only way to gain perspective is when someone else does or thinks the same things. The person in your dream may be a mirror reflection of yourself. It may be a chance for you to wake up, realize the changes that you want and go for them.

Dreams can be extremely, extremely subjective. Because of this, it is important to look at your own dreams and analyze the feelings, people and experiences that occur. By analyzing your dream, you can figure out how it reflects on your own life and subconscious mind. With that knowledge, you can decide what it means when you dream about someone you don’t know.

Kate

January 5, 2019 at 9:44 am

I had a dream where I was apparently dead and was in some kind of hell (I’m non religious). I made a friend there and his name was Owen. The funny thing is Owen was the same height as my crush who is a girl. He showed me around the afterlife, which really wasn’t that hellish. Someone announced that I would be sent back to the living world, so we went to this elevator place with someone that looked like Professor McGonagall from Harry Potter. In the elevator, I hugged Owen and told him I loved him and then the elevator stopped. I hugged Owen again and left. I stepped into a fireplace with Dumbledore’s face in it. He was talking but I didn’t hear him. Some machine took me to another level of the afterlife, with white walls instead of the black brick walls in supposed hell. I don’t really remember what happened next, but then I was alive again and with my family.

January 5, 2019 at 5:39 pm

This dream may be a reflection of a wide range of influences in your life. Your spiritual or lack of spiritual beliefs may have influenced this dream. The religious ideas of other people in your life may have caused you to have this dream as well. Your connection with Owen may be a sign that you are interested in strengthening this relationship. Religious teachings are less important than being a moral person, so just make sure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Kate!

Amanda

January 5, 2019 at 8:23 am

Last night I had a really great dream! I knew everyone in my dream except for the guy I was with and all his friends. Me and this guy never met but it felt real! It was weird because we had something that was there but only in a dream, of course it was not real but it really felt like it was. We hugged, kissed, and held hands. What does this mean ?

January 5, 2019 at 5:18 pm

Your dream might have been a reflection of your social and emotional desires. This person may have been an amalgamation of various people in your life. It is possible that there is someone that you want to maintain a relationship with. Determine what you want for your future. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Amanda!

Eric

January 6, 2019 at 9:43 am

I had a dream of a girl and me we were hugging I’ve seen this girl in an amusement park and I thought she was cute but I remember she was with 2 other boys her brothers I guess but I kissed her and hugged her one last time and that’s all I remember from my dream I have very crazy dreams mostly everyday

January 6, 2019 at 11:32 pm

These dreams may be reflections of your social and emotional desires. You don’t know this person, but she may be a manifestation of various people in your life. You may enjoy amusement parks, and you might want to maintain a relationship with that you meet there. Allow this dream to influence you to share your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Eric!

Eric

January 6, 2019 at 9:46 am

January 6, 2019 at 11:32 pm

Hannah

January 5, 2019 at 7:08 am

Hey, I had a dream of a boy that met. He seemed so familiar like I almost KNOW him. It was strange, it felt as if we were growing to like each other. I remember the last part of me dream I said I looked like a total different person and then he said something like “You are beautiful.” Or “No, you look pretty.” I remember his face so clearly and that I feel like I know him from somewhere and we talked.

January 5, 2019 at 4:37 pm

This dream may be a reflection of your social and emotional desires. You may want to nourish a romantic relationship at this time. It is possible that this person is from your distant past. Allow this dream to help to determine what you want for your future. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will help draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Hannah!

Denise

January 5, 2019 at 7:01 am

I was racing and went off the track hitting a weak spot in the fence. We cut the trees down by the weak spot and turned it into a sidewalk along side a highway. The dream then went to me coming out of some house that I’ve never seen before. The grass was tall and the flowers were dieing and a man I do not know came up to me saying my mother would be very disappointed (which is strange when my mother is alive and happy) I just put my head down and he smiled and went to people I think I know and killed them one of them got close to me to help me but I couldn’t hear them and he ran over and the person disappeared.

January 5, 2019 at 3:38 pm

This dream may be a reflection of various influences in your life. It is possible that the tree and sidewalk is a sign that you want to make your own path in life. The strange man may be a reflection of your concerns regarding strange social relationships. You will find benefit in allowing the negative aspects of your dream to fade. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Denise!

Gnani_eee

January 5, 2019 at 1:26 am

I had this dream about a guy and a girl I don’t know , the guy was caring and sweet to me, he always holds my hands and he Carries me when our path is muddy or wet, while the girl keeps looking at me, she’s mad at me but can’t express what she feels about me because the guy was always with me. She loves the guy but the guy, i Think likes me haha i don’t want to believe that because Im not that pretty. But when the time passes I kept caring about the girl, I always look at her so I can see that she’s safe, because even though she cares for the guy, the guy always ignore her and care for me. But the thing I noticed in that dream iswe kept walking. Never ending walking, when we always read our destination we kept coming back to the start and walk again. The last thing I remember is when me and the guy walk into the same room we saw the girl lying on the ground, many Opened bottles of capsules on the ground, then I saw what Happened to the girl in my head, she was depress and that’s because of her mother? I think her mother is angry or sad? I’m not sure but All I can think about now is why do I dream about them? What’s their name, I want to know the guy. I don’t know but.. I want that dream to be true :(( I want to know who the guy is and why I kept dreaming about people I don’t know.

January 5, 2019 at 3:31 pm

Various social and emotional relationships may have appeared in this dream. It is possible that you are aware of how your interactions with people influence their personal relationships. The behaviors of everyone in your dream was a reflection of your thoughts and feelings. You may want to take time to determine what the dream means to you. It is important to allow this dream to influence you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Gnani!

Jenna

January 5, 2019 at 12:28 am

I had this dream about me and this guy. We where dating and I was really happy. The dream felt so real.

January 5, 2019 at 3:21 pm

Your dream may be a sign that you are interested in developing a romantic relationship. Your happiness is likely a manifestation of your desires to be in a loving and caring relationship. Determine what you want for your future. If there is someone in your life that you want to maintain a relationship with, then speak with that persona bout your thoughts and feelings. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Jenna!

Ana

January 4, 2019 at 11:51 am

Last night I had an amazing dream. I met this guy and he was so handsome. There was an immediate attraction and I remember when we kissed… it felt so real. The thing is, I don’t think I’ve ever seen this person in real life or maybe I have. I remember his face in my dream. We dated and it was so wonderful, we did everything together. We went to the movies and he got me a bouquet of flowers. He met my relatives and I was proud to tell them he was my boyfriend. He was so sweet and amazing and caring. I’ve never had a boyfriend in real life but I wish I was dating someone. I want to fall in love. Also, I never dream about boys and I believe this is the first time I dream about having a boyfriend. I would appreciate knowing what you think. Thank you.

January 4, 2019 at 3:48 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your social and emotional desires. It is possible that something in your life caused you to think about establishing a new relationship. If there is someone that you want to maintain a relationship with, then speak with that person about your thoughts and feelings. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Ana!

ashley sparks

January 3, 2019 at 11:23 am

me and this boy went through everything together for almost 2 years. The law got pulled into it so we had to be forced from each other. It has been a year since we have seen each other and i constantly have dreams about it. i also have dreams about my mom and grandpa that are no longer here. it’s like i’m having dreams with people i can’t have.

January 4, 2019 at 12:11 am

Your dreams are reflections of your various social and emotional relationships and desires. Your fight with the other women may be a manifestation of your competition with other women. Your ex may be a sign of your last relationship. The man that you love likely means that you want to nourish a new relationship. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will help draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Stephanie!

Stephanie

January 3, 2019 at 11:06 am

Last night I had a dream that there were like a group and there was mostly girls and just two guys and the leader of the group made the 3 girls fight me and I ended up winning and one guy caught my attention and I left but he caught up later but my ex was there and they had asked me who would it be and I got with the one from the group that caught up to me and we started dating and we would kiss. I don’t recocgnize the guy but I was in love with him. I need help with this because I have been single for three years.thanks

January 4, 2019 at 12:10 am

Mercedes

January 2, 2019 at 8:26 pm

Just last night. I dreamed a very weird dream. But before that, I’ll explain this is the first time I dreamed such thing. So here is my story, I have been depressed for my whole year of 2018 since I couldn’t go home for vacation with my family for 3 years, I haven’t seen them. I had always been worried with them, especially when my dad got into a motor accident last December. Finally, ever since I was given a chance to go home to my hometown, It really felt like everything was put back into place, like my soul or maybe my spirit was left there before I went back to the city where I am currently studying, that city is full of both air and noise pollution and has a very hot temperature since it is a tropical country that’s why I get stressfull and the hometown that I lived is the only place that has winter season in my country.

Anyways, I’d get back to the point. I had enjoyed my two week vacation with my family and they are the only persons I could freely talked to. I’m only talkative and comfortable to them and to a one female friend too. And yesterday January 2, 2019, I took a flight back to the city for my studies. Because of tiredness after my travel I fell asleep. But strangely, I dreamed long, but I don’t remember, I only remebered the highlight, I kissed someone I can’t remember nor maybe do I know him! I am the one who initiated the kiss, and locked my lips to him. I believe that this person has light personality or someone with a sense of humour. This person was shocked and is only slightly struggling but couldn’t, I even tried to reach for his tongue! And it felt so real! Freak! There are no boys beside me (I study in an Engineering school so definitely there are guys but I don’t care to them). I don’t know what’s happenng to me. What a NEW YEAR welcome dream to me. Tsk! I don’t know anyone who I flirted to. I believe that person is not my crush since the person I like has a strong aura and gives off an intense feeling everytime I see him whatever situation it is. Anyway, I never had a boyfriend since I was given a rule by my dad to not get into a relationship unless I graduate college.

Please, I never did this on my dreams before, I kissed someone?! I am inexperienced. I’m 21. I never kissed before, but I still remember the feeling of soft lips and tongue. Just what the hell!

January 3, 2019 at 11:46 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your social and emotional desires. It is likely that your travels have caused you to think about your future. You are an adult and have not physically nourished a romantic relationship. It is possible that you are interested in kissing someone. You can choose to take whichever action you feel is appropriate. If there is someone in your life that you want to nourish a relationship with, then speak with that person about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Mercedes!

Noel

January 2, 2019 at 6:20 pm

Dear admin, this is a dream I just recently had this morning

I was on a fieldtrip when I stumbled upon her
    She was sitting alone
    She wasnt part of any sections either
    She was there alone sitting in a triple seat with her bag
    She seems kind and polite and doesnt talk much
    I wonder who is she?
    I randomly didnt care at first
    I first wanna go through the other side but suddenly I just sat next to her bag. Her bag was brown

She was kind enough to remove her bag and place it beside the window seat so wd could seat next together.
    We talked, exchanged names and talked about our interests.

She looks like she’s from a rich family because she was wearing this brown winter coat.
    From what I look at her, she’s pretty and has a very pale skin.
    We left our bus and we are on this park I believe
    She rented a kalesa or something like you can use to ride while sitting without no horse in the front

Anyways she invited me because she was interested in me like she wanna talks to me more because she also likes anime, and edm and such so thats why she’s very shy

We rode off to the highway which was a first, I felt a little nervous since she looks so calm about this and she just looks like about to sleep because of the cold wind.

What’s funny is she has a notebook in her hand and I dont know what it is because my dream is now cloudy to know it.

Next is that while were moving, we can use a recliner to swing so I can see her shoes.
    She was wearing boots
    And theres a notebook in the recliner

Then we talked and I talked alot that made her sleepy and tilted her head backwards
    I just looked at how peaceful she is and I attempted to tilt my head towards her because I felt like im doing this on purpose.

Next when we reached the highway, I said stop and the jeepney stopped. I dont know why it turned into a jeepney anyways its a dream.

She woke up finally with a slight relief that we arrived at this station or an outside shrine or memorial

She looks so happy and very amazed of things like these
    We were walking and keep talking while she talks the most like she has the most interesti n these things and we laugh and joked a lot that I forgot that my denim pants fell off because I forgot to put on a belt.

Her look got surprised and screamed at me because she thought I was a pervert. I fixed my pants and ran after her and kept saying sorry. After some time I told her to stop because I wanna say something. I layed down on the ground and did a japanese bow as an apology and said sorry the loudest I can because I dont wanna lose this oppurtunity with her because this is the most fun Ive had with a girl alone.

She finally accepted my sorry and lets me come again. We left the shrine and got back to the destination of our field trip. She said at me if she’s interested in singing. I said sure because I wanna be thereto support her anywhere. And I received this paper that said her name which was Ch_____ then her last name starts with a D____

She gave me an invitation, without knowing, we left each other and go through our ways. Her singing is wrote as 1 and an 11 inside a bx and the next schedule is a box with a 60 degree diagonal line falling from left to right. I will not miss EVERY detail I had in my dreams I will not forget about her ever.

That said I searched her name and it popped up an anime catfish account with 8 mutual friends. Without knowing, it transported me to an anime website called My Japense something. This whats frustrates me and I started forgetting and forgetting till I woke up remembering it only as a dream and not a reality. I wept tears that I forgot to know her name. It was really an important part of me to dream of this girl without any warnings.

January 3, 2019 at 11:15 pm

Your dream is extremely detailed. It is certainly possible that your dream is a reflection of a wide variety of influences in your life. Your behaviors in your dream may be a sign of how you interact with people. The website at the end of the dream may be a manifestation of a focus or connection that you may have. Allow this dream to influence you to determine what you want for your future. If there is someone that you want to maintain a relationship with, then speak with that person about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Noel!

Mirim

January 1, 2019 at 6:33 pm

I dreamed about a girl who I KNEW gave me an attitude for not answering her question. But i couldnt speak. I had the words that i could say to her but i couldnt speak. My voice didnt come out. But when i told the teacher on her i could speak. I knew everyone there in my heart but personally i didnt know who each one of them were. About 2-3 people i knew. The director led me the chairman of the school i was in. His name was chialo something three words but when i entered it was a big orchestra room. That orchestra room was so big but in the outside it looked like a cage from a dark room. When i walked in it was the most warmest feeling. Music was there. But as soon as another person came, that feeling was gone and it was a guy named hyun si won. I never ever knew anyone by that name. He couldnt talk like me. But we had nametags on our bodies. He walked up to me and stared. I was so confused and worried. After some time i looked around to find my friend, she was walking outside of the cage but her gaze was very sullen. I followed her anyway because she was my friend. She told me wait in a specific room. That room looked like a church chapel with a cross and some glass. And i sat and hyun si won that guy appeared in front of me. We didnt talk but in front of me he changed. He changed into a grandpa and i fell asleep in MY DREAM. A few moments later i felt wet. He was licking my hair. I really wanted to run away. It was creepy and weird i told him to stop but he became a monster and then i didnt suffer the pain but i saw what was happening outside of the cage. My friend was the way out to that prison and hyun si won was a sin(?) (im very religious)( christian) i saw that hyun si won took a form of a young guy and let girls into that chapel as a trap and dragged them to his sorrow. I saw his backstory and his backstory was that he was abandoned by his family of five girls including the mother because he was a guy. He had a really sad background but i saw that everytime the girl chooses my friend, even though there is sorrow, they will make their way out. However if they choose the guy they will stay in the cage(?) forever. Wanting to escape but they cant. Im kind of worried what is happening to me

January 1, 2019 at 8:07 pm

This dream is a reflection of various influences in your life. You will find great benefit in abstaining from consuming violent and dramatic media. Negative and harmful influences in your life appear in your dreams. There is nothing wrong with you, so you should allow this dream to fade. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will bring you many benefits. Have a great day, Mirim!

Jen

January 1, 2019 at 12:17 am

I woke up sad yesterday bcs i dreamed of someone ive never met. The guy was terminally ill. I knew him bcs he’s a friend of a friend of mine. We fell in love, we got married and i took care of him until his last breath. It all happened in a flash – that dream. I saw his face, we kissed a couple of times. He was bed-ridden so each time i was by his side, he would hold my hand and told me how grateful he is for my existence. I woke up sad and almost crying. What does this mean?

January 1, 2019 at 7:00 pm

This dream may be a reflection of your social and emotional desires. You likely want to maintain a life long relationship. This person may be someone from your distance past. The appearance of this person may have been an amalgamation of various people in your life. Allow this dream to influence you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will help draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Jen!

Tatum McClure

December 31, 2018 at 8:02 pm

I had 2 dreams in a row where I was with an unknown guy. In both dreams I couldn’t see his face but the dream felt incredibly real. In the first one, I was laying in bed with this guy and we were kissing and I could literally feel the kiss as if it actually happened. In the second one, the guy and I were hugging outside a building but I never saw his face. I have no idea what this means but it’s driving me crazy because I really want to know who this guy is.

December 31, 2018 at 8:19 pm

This person in your dream may be a reflection of someone in your life. He may have been an amalgamation of various people in your life. These dreams are signs of your social and emotional desires. Allow this dream to influence you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will help manifest positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Tatum!

anon

January 1, 2019 at 5:48 am

I also have dreamed of a different group of people each dreams, three times in a row

January 1, 2019 at 7:06 pm

The different people in each dream may be a reflection of your various social relationships. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion at all times. This will help bring positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Anon!

SARA

December 30, 2018 at 3:08 pm

About 5 years ago I had a dream of a man I had never met. His last name never left my mind. 2 years later I met him for the first time. Since then we have become best friends and the greatest lover I’ve ever had. There are also a lot of mutual dates between us that hold significant meaning. We currently are just friends and lovers but I can’t help but wonder if we are eachother’s one as there are times when it feels like there is more between us than we both are ready to admit.

December 31, 2018 at 3:45 pm

You had a dream of this person years ago. You then met him years after your dream. Now the two of you are maintaining a strong relationship. It is likely that he has similar feelings for you as well. Take this time to determine what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Be certain to give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Sara!

Min

December 31, 2018 at 7:18 pm

dreamt about a school that I had to pay 160 pesos for but my dumbass thought she said 60 so I took out 3 20s but I was too slow and a guy named Tayu? Tayo? Tayuo? Paid for me and I said “I’ll pay you back ” and I left then my dream switched to the next day and it was the 2nd day of this school im going for 3 days and I saw Tayu being sad and mumbling that I wouldn’t go back to school. I showed up at class and he was happy.

Then during free time a guy asked me if this one guy infront of me is my type and asked me if we were suitable by looks and in general, and I said I shook my head no. Then the guy who asked me “what about your previous school, there has to be someone you like”

“No, not really. No one’s my type”

Then the bell rang and everyone scurries out the door.

Then my dream changed to the familiar classroom but I wasn’t familiar with anybody except for this one girl and she helped me with the activity. Oh i was with 2 girls on the way to the claamssroom.

Then my dream suddenly said it was the 3rd day but I didn’t go to school. And I woke up from my dream and remembered Tayo and everyone and everything that happened.

I knew he liked me since everyone in my dream (that idk of) said so and it made me happy and when I woke up I felt sad.

December 31, 2018 at 8:14 pm

Your dreams seem to be reflections of your social and emotional desires and influences. You may be interested in developing a new relationship. You might want to determine what you want for your future. Your emotional feelings at the time that you woke may be a sign of your desire to take action. Share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will bring positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Min!

Min

December 31, 2018 at 7:19 pm

“No, not really. No one’s my type”

Then the bell rang and everyone scurries out the door.

December 31, 2018 at 8:15 pm

Justin Hoskins

December 30, 2018 at 9:58 am

I had a dream last night about some random blonde woman. She was younger than me and very beautiful. The dream was very sexual but we never actually made coitus. She kind of teased me the whole dream. I woke up strongly desiring this imaginary woman I’ve never seen before. I was very sweaty.

December 30, 2018 at 2:04 pm

The woman from your dream may have been a reflection of your sexual desires. The physical reaction in your waking life may have been a manifestation of those desires. She may have been someone from your distant past. She might be an amalgamation of various people in your life. Allow this dream to influence you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will help manifest positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Justin!

Ace

December 30, 2018 at 8:07 am

I had a dream where I was in a mall and I kept on playing in the arcade. Suddenly this guy randomly came up to me and asked if I know where the coffee shop is.

I showed him the direction and just as I was about to play another game, he invited me to come along with him.

I somehow knew what his intentions were and chuckled while saying, “If you wanted to hang out stranger, just tell me.”

His face which I cant remember at all but I remember seeing him sad which was really weird since I couldn’t even remember a single feature on his face. He replied sadly, ” You really don’t remember me huh. You don’t remember ‘us’ then.”

And then I woke up to my mom saying it was already 12 in the afternoon. I slept at 5 AM if that helps with any thing by the way.

December 30, 2018 at 1:58 pm

This dream may be a reflection of your social and emotional desires. The person from your dream may be a reflection of someone from your distant past. Allow this dream to influence you to determine what you want for your future. Going to bed in the morning may have caused this dream to be particularly vivid. Have a great day, Ace!

Bisha

December 29, 2018 at 9:38 pm

Dear admin,
    I had 2 dreams in a row. They’re about a boy who I never met before.

So in the first one it was like we just started dating and we didn’t want many people to know, so we his a bit.

In the second one, it looked like everyone knew so we cuddled in public. Then I was laying on his lap.

I couldn’t see his face I don’t know why.
    I think it’s about this boy in my school that my friend said that he said that Im cute. Lol
    Please help me decode this dream. I’m wondering if this will happen in real life😊 Thanks

December 30, 2018 at 1:51 pm

Your social and emotional desires and influences have manifested in this dream. It is likely that you are correct and the boy who called you cute is who this dream is about. You may want to determine what you want for your future. If there is someone that you want to develop a relationship with, then speak with that person about your thoughts and feelings. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Bisha!

Bisha

December 29, 2018 at 9:30 pm

I had 2 dreams in a row with this boys who I never met.
    In the first dream,it looked like we just started dating and we were kinda hiding it.
    Then in the second one it was like if everyone already knew about us so we cuddled in public. Then I was laying on his lap
    I think it’s this boy who called me cute at school. Nowy friend wants us to date but I’ve never met him before. I couldn’t see his face though. Maybe its a sign that well actually date?
    I dunno lol please explain

December 30, 2018 at 1:51 pm

Zai

December 29, 2018 at 8:47 pm

This dream of mine happened a few weeks ago,
    I was in some building I’m familiar at, and has the name “SM” on the door. I know this kind of building, but it wasn’t located on the country I lived so I suddenly went inside. I didn’t want to go furthur, but somehow a guy who’s older than me (in my view), told me something in a language I can’t understand. This guy is tall, has orange (?) hair, and he seem skinny. I was so confused that when I looked around, I was in some program/awarding show. The weird part is, 18 boys were only there surrounding me. I didn’t know what to do so I ran away, but they have the urge to follow me. I can’t remember the rest, but the last thing I remember is that one of the eighteen boys told me this;

“Let’s meet-up sometime.”

This only happened once, but the 18 boys keep on appearing in my dream everytime I would sleep around at a late hour.

December 30, 2018 at 1:49 pm

These numerous boys may be a sign that you are aware that there are people who are interested in developing social or emotional relationships with you. This dream may have been overwhelming, so take this time to determine what you want for your future. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion at all times. If there is someone that you want to develop a relationship with, then speak with that person about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Zai!

River

January 2, 2019 at 7:21 pm

Hey I know this is wierd but try looking up SM entertainment building. And NCT (boy group) they are a quite famous (KOREAN) boy group. It has 18 members I think. And they do go to award shows and such. And they do sometimes dye their hair.

January 3, 2019 at 11:39 pm

Thank you for sharing your positive comment. We always appreciate when members of out community support each other. Please share more of your thoughts and feelings in the future. Have a great day, River!