My Crush Knows I Like Him – Now What?

By on March 1, 2015

So you finally told your crush you like him or uhm your friends or enemies did, now what are you going to do? It depends on whether you think he likes you, or not. The ultimate goal, of course, is to convince him that he does. Whilst sometimes that’s impossible, it’s often just a matter of getting him to notice you in the right way.

547d6dd3a9bdb6d3c72177bf491e09f1

Relax and Smile

If at first you feel a little nervous (which is expected!) then try to relax. What he will notice about you is the things any guy will notice about you – your smile, how confident you seem and just in general how much you are enjoying your life. Be happy to be you and he will be happy to be around you. Even if he doesn’t come to fancy you, he can still come to enjoy your company.

If you find yourself getting nervous try thinking about it at home – how will you deal with his presence? Imagine him being there and you going about your day as normal. It may sound silly but sometimes we need a little practice in dealing with our crush.

Don’t Be Clingy

OK, so you might not run up to him and attach yourself to him. Especially if you don’t already know him very well. The point I’m making is that whilst it’s OK stealing glances at him ever so often, he might start getting uncomfortable if you are staring at him all the time when he’s around. Keep it cool. Don’t completely ignore him (that’s equally silly – you want him to notice you after all, how else will he fall for the fabulous you?), but also make sure he doesn’t get uncomfortable around you because you are giving him puppy eyes.

Remember men want to chase, not be chased. It’s sexy showing a little bit of interest and being flirtatious, being comfortable with flirting, but you also have to show you have a life. Show you aren’t intimidated by him knowing how you feel – you’re someone who shows interest to find out if there is interest. But you are too busy living your amazing life to care too much. If he’s interested, that’s great, but if he isn’t, you have more important things to do than waiting around. By showing you are happy, you don’t need his approval and that your life doesn’t stop in its tracks whenever he’s around, he will soon start trying to win you over if he has an interest.

29b80ba758cf5c0d1035b1faff5db9f2

If He Shows Interest, Take It Easy

When a guy you like shows interest in you, chances are you will get as excited as excited can be. Of course you will! Don’t throw yourself at him if he does though. Play it cool. After all, you are vetting him. Is he working hard enough to win you over? Having interest in someone means you have a certain level of attraction. It doesn’t mean you know if you would actually like to be dating them. He could prove to be a terrible friend, or have no clue of how to make you happy. Take your time to find out if he’s worth it.

Definitively don’t put the rest of your life on hold for him. Don’t answer every text you get immediately. Don’t reschedule you life to go on a date. Clearly show him you have a life you are happy with and if he gets to be part of it then he’s privileged.

Avoid Your Friends Giggling When He’s Around

If all your friends start giggling, pointing at him, or simply staring at him whenever he’s around, chances are he will be freaked out. Whilst some guys like that kind of attention, most don’t. Also, it puts him in a position where he knows how special he is to you. He shouldn’t be special until you find out how well he is going to treat you. Make your friends understand how important it is you that they behave nicely when he’s around.

Talk To Him

For anything to actually happen, you have to eventually talk to him. Take it easy. Start with passing comments and work your way to the point where you have a proper conversation. Show that you are cool around him. If he seems interested be flirtatious, but don’t overdo it. As mentioned earlier – let him work for it.

ff90fc7e1da017a0f103d7e525b463bb

Image Source: Pinterest

1507760_10152392614860079_8379465670289960282_n copy 2By Maria Montgomery – Maria is a freelance writer, director and social entrepreneur. She’s also the spokesperson for The Little Angels Community Center and an avid blogger. You can find her somewhere between Cape Town, London and L.A., where you will most likely find her in the hills, looking out over the city she loves. @OhMyMontgomery

kinjal

July 5, 2019 at 11:36 am

so i have a crush on this guy we are not close but know each other as he is my best friend’s boyfriend friend . i started liking him after and he use to smile at me and make jokes with me but soon somehow people at my school found out and started making jokes about me and him and so it became really awkward for us and then one of his friend made a joke saying stop staring at him or he’ll slap u and i got really upset and suddenly he started being rude to me . so i did the same we both tried to hate each other but i failed ( not sure about him ) and now again he is having multiple eye contacts with me and smiling when he sees me or when me and my friends walk past he would just stare at me and its like he is opening up again and he talks sometimes and im not sure what i should do and if he likes me

July 5, 2019 at 9:48 pm

The two of you share a strong social and emotional relationship. His behaviors are indications that he is confused or uncertain about your feelings toward him. It is possible that a friend of your spoke with your crush about his behaviors. Make a decision about what you want for your future. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Kinjal!

Paris

June 20, 2019 at 3:05 am

So, a couple days ago, i confessed into liking this boy in my class and for the first few days, everything seemed fine, it seemed like he may of liked me but recently I found out that he was thinking of asking me out as a joke. I don’t know what to do, I tried to leave it and move on, but it doesn’t seem like something he would really do, I mean he’s that kind of person who is too kind to
    even disagree with a person. If he ends up asking me out as a joke, what do I do?

June 20, 2019 at 3:51 pm

He is aware of your feelings for him. If he asks you out, then it likely is not a joke. Allow this dream to guide you to share your kindness and compassion at all times. If you want to nourish this relationship, then spend additional time with him in person. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, and give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Paris!

ru

June 19, 2019 at 1:54 pm

ok so me and this guy from my school met this year and we got really close, then we kind of stopped talking. a couple months after we started talking again and there was just a spark and i started to like him. there was also some other boy drama going on but i left that and i liked him a lot i guess. and i was telling 2 of my friends about it today and he knew i was telling them something and he was like “what” “just tell me” “i already know a lot about u” and other stuff like that. when the bell rand me and him went to his locker and i wanted to tell him alone but then some more of my friends came and they were saying that they’d tell him. and i at that time they overpowered (for lack of a better word) me and i left and they told him. after they did, he came to me and some other people were there too and he said “were friends, but i don’t feel the same way about you”. after that we all just left but now i feel saddddd😭

June 20, 2019 at 3:05 pm

He is aware of your feelings toward him, and he chose to inform you that he is not interested in maintaining a relationship with you at this time. It is possible that his feelings for you will grow in the future. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Nourish your friendship with him by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Ru!

Alexa

June 19, 2019 at 10:53 am

My crush and i become better friends over the past few months, and it’s been clear that we’re both into each other. About a month ago, we started hanging out more one on one and it’s been great, but there are some things that confuse me about him. Sometimes we can’t beat awkward lulls in conversation, and sometimes we look at each other and it’s like he’s expecting me to kiss him. He bites his lips a lot and smiles at me, and i’ve picked up on signs like that. I eventually did kiss him once – it was quick and cute, but right after, he goes “is that what you wanted”… what? like umm, i’m here to spend time with you and i’m not looking for anything in particular, but what is so bad about wanting to kiss you…

A few nights ago I was in his town (across the state) and i asked him if he wanted to grab dinner. He said yes and we went out that night. He dressed up really nicely which impressed me, and we got to know each other a lot more. He said cute things like we should make more plans to hang out, and that since his birthday’s coming up we should make plans. We hung out at his house for a bit after dinner, and he didn’t seem interested at all in even kissing. My plan was to let him take the lead and see what he was down for. We watched a show and talked for a long time afterward, until eventually I said that I should probably get going – it was around midnight. Upon leaving we kissed for a bit. After about 5 seconds he stopped kissing, smiled, and told me to calm down. I was completely stunned – it was simple kissing, nothing to calm down about. I was so so so confused. Quite the note to leave that date on.

I feel like i’m good at controlling my nerves around him – tbh i’ve never had trouble with keeping a conversation going, as long as the other person is putting in effort as well. Is there a chance that he’s nervous in this situation too? Is he playing hard to get? What is going on

June 20, 2019 at 2:43 pm

The two of you share a strong social relationship. It is certainly possible that he is interested in maintaining a relationship with you. You should take this time to determine what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Alexa!

Karis

June 15, 2019 at 1:21 pm

Me and this boy were really close and then I told him I liked him. I explained everything and then left the message with “night” and he texted me back saying “night” what do I do?

June 15, 2019 at 2:41 pm

Nothing. Now, the ball is in his court. If he does not get back to you in under a week (and, really, it should take less than a day), then you can basically assume that he isn’t interested in you. All you can do now is wait and see what he does next to find out if he is interested in you or not. Good luck, Karis!

Charliz

June 14, 2019 at 5:40 am

Hi. A couple days ago, I texted my crush to tell him that I like him and he didn’t respond. I don’t know if he likes me or not, but I know he saw my message. I want to say something to him that will make things a bit less awkward… What do you think I should do?

Charliz

June 15, 2019 at 1:00 am

And I just got a message from his friend, teasing me about it…

June 15, 2019 at 1:10 pm

If he didn’t respond and he saw your message, then it is unlikely that he actually wants a relationship or anything more than a friendship. You might want to say something to make it less awkward so that you can still hang out as friends. If you don’t want to be just friends with him though, then it probably doesn’t matter what you say or don’t say to him at this point. Best of luck, Charliz!

Em

June 4, 2019 at 6:40 pm

So I simply called this guy cute and then someone told him I was obsessed with him and I found out he did something really terrible to my friend and now I don’t like him at all but he thinks I do. How do I convince him and the rest of my class I’m not into him?

June 5, 2019 at 1:13 am

It seems like this person is not someone that you are interested in maintaining a relationship with. First, speak with your friend about your understanding of the behaviors of this person and inform your friend that you are not interested in this other person. Allow your behaviors to inform him that his previous actions were not acceptable. In time, your classmates will understand. Do not share his actions in regard to your friend without your friend’s permission, as it may cause your friend to feel negative. You will find great benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Em!

Alia Johnson

May 23, 2019 at 5:04 pm

My friend told my used- to- be -crush that I liked him even though I didn’t. Now he thinks that I do like him.

May 24, 2019 at 2:32 pm

You made the decision to tell him that you liked him. You lied. Your decision to lie about your feelings have made him believe that you may want to maintain a romantic relationship with him. It is possible that your feelings for him will grow. Nourish your relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Alia!

Ash

May 20, 2019 at 2:12 pm

My crush knows that I like him, and apparently a bunch of people too. My friend made it really obvious even after I told them it upsets me when they are so loud and obnoxious when he comes, that eventually he know knows. He was telling his friend who he thinks has a crush on him and I guess my name came up. That friend asked him who he likes out of the few ppl that he said probably likes him, he said he doesn’t like anyone, but for me he didn’t say yes or no.
    I feel really weird walking into class knowing not only him but a bunch of other ppl know and idk what to do about it.

Ash

May 20, 2019 at 3:45 pm

i found this out before the class i have with him so in class i avoided him kind of, and felt weird that he knew. But i noticed he was trying to be near me. I don’t know if it’s because he doesn’t like me so hes not shy or he does like me? Like i was waiting to go to the other room after he went but he woudln’t budge until I got up and he instantly did too

May 20, 2019 at 6:12 pm

Your crush is aware of your feelings for him. It is possible that he is interested in maintaining a relationship with him as well. Your mutual friends seem to be interested in the two of you nourishing a relationship. Determine what you want for your future. Speak with your crush about your thoughts and feelings. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Ash!

May 20, 2019 at 5:26 pm

Vivi

May 20, 2019 at 12:24 pm

So I had a crush on this guy for a while and I told some of my best friends about it. Him and I were just getting used to each other a bit until my best friend told him I like him. My other friends are unsure if she actually told him or not. And then one of my friends, let’s call her Emily, told me that he might have already knew. I was really scared because my best friend, let’s call this one Alyssa, told him without warning. I’m in his class the next day and I don’t know what to do! Especially since he thinks I liked him from the start but I’m not sure.

May 20, 2019 at 5:12 pm

Your crush is aware of your feelings toward him. Your friends have informed him of your desire to maintain a relationship with him. Make a decision about what you want for your future. Speak with your crush about your thoughts and feelings. Nourish your relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Vivi!

Natalie

May 16, 2019 at 9:11 am

I finally told my close friend that I liked him after a few weeks; I only did so because I thought he felt the same way(eye contact, catching him staring at me, sitting close together, etc.). I gave him a note via a friend and I know he saw it. And he apparently knew that I liked him! He also thinks we’re to young to date(we’re both in 7th grade). Now it’s somewhat akward between us and I don’t know WHAT TO DO? I’m not ready to date either after a bad relationship, but I don’t know if he’ll listen, or if he even feels the same way. Help?

May 16, 2019 at 6:35 pm

You have informed him of your thoughts and feelings. He has shared himself with you as well. It seems as though he is not interested in maintaining a relationship with you. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Overtime, his feelings may grow, and he may eventually be interested in nourishing a romantic relationship with you. Have a great day, Natalie!

Maddie

May 11, 2019 at 4:08 pm

I was friends with this boy named Dylan, I started to like him as more than a friend… I told him my feelings and he still sometimes says a couple words to me, but he is not really talking to me anymore. He shows some signs that he might like me but I don’t know what to do.

May 11, 2019 at 9:40 pm

There are various potential reasons for his behaviors. It is possible that he is interested in developing a relationship with you. He may simply view you as a friend. Determine what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. If he is not interested in maintaining a relationship with you, then determine what you want for your future without him. Have a great day, Maddie!

Sunny

May 9, 2019 at 7:42 am

I have not yet told this guy about my feelings, but I am thinking of whether or not to tell him. I have known this person for pretty much my whole life since we grew up together in church. He is very kind and also very shy person and I just feel so comfortable when I’m with him. I have tried showing him how I felt through actions. I would let my shoulder brush against his when sitting next to each other, and he didn’t seem to mind- I’m not sure whether or not he was aware of it though. A while back as he was driving me home, I asked if he was interested in anyone. He smiled and said “maybe,” and after a moment, he added, “pretty much none of the girls in uni knows I exist.” I felt a little hopeful when he said that because apart from uni, he only goes to church, where I see him every week. It has been a while since I asked him that and my feelings for him have grown, but I’m not sure if I should wait a little longer, or just let him know now. And like any other person, I am very nervous and scared that he will reject me. But most of all, I am afraid that my confession to him may ruin the friendship we have. Since he is very shy, I am scared that I might make him feel uncomfortable and there will be awkwardness between us. And if I were to tell him, should I do it face to face or through text?

May 9, 2019 at 5:26 pm

The two of you share a long history and social relationship. It is likely that he may be interested in maintaining a relationship with you. Your religious beliefs are similar, and it is likely that your interests are the same. Determine what you want for your future. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, and give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Sunny!

Rosalyn

May 6, 2019 at 6:21 pm

I liked this boy for like 2 years. At the end of last year I had my friend tell him I liked him… then soon after that I asked him to the school dance (bad idea). He explained how he wasn’t ready for dating and he akwardly waved at me a few times a few days after that, but then started avoiding me… It has been a year new and I was beginning to feal more confortable around him and I think so was he… but then my friend told him I still liked him. I am worried he will avoid me again, after it started becoming less awkward… WHAT DO I DO NOW?

May 6, 2019 at 9:54 pm

Your friend has informed your crush that you are interested him, again. It is possible that his feelings for you have grown since the first time. Since he is aware of your feelings, you should make a decision about what you want for your future. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, and give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Rosalyn!

Rosalyn

May 7, 2019 at 7:09 am

I do try to talk to him, but my friends always tease me when he is around, which makes it hard to have a conversation like a normal human being.

May 7, 2019 at 9:34 pm

Determine if you think that it would be beneficial to speak with your friends about your feelings. If they make tease you, then they may benefit from hearing your thoughts in private. After you have this discussion, they will know your feelings and be less likely to tease you. Have a great day, Rosalyn!

Kiera

May 7, 2019 at 3:21 pm

I have had a crush on this boy for a year now, and I told my friends I didn’t like him anymore so that they wouldn’t laugh everyone he is near. So I am apart of this group for school that shows new students around, and he was my partner. My friend came up to me and giggled, and then left. I went up to her to talk, not realizing that his best friend was RIGHT NEXT TO HER LISTENING! So today I’m homeroom, his friend came up to me and asked if I like the guy I like. I told him no, trying to make a disgusted face, and said I never did. Then one of my friends stopped them from talking to me, and I was scared and sad. After my friend told them I didn’t like him and to leave me alone, he was really sad and sat in the corner of the room. What do I do now?????

Kiera

May 7, 2019 at 3:23 pm

Let’s say my crush’s name is Mason and his friend is Zachary.

May 8, 2019 at 9:53 pm

You made the decision to lie about your feelings. Because of this, it is likely that your crush does not think that you are interested in him. Because of your attempt to make a disgusted face, he likely thinks that you are disgusted by him. This lie has made it so that he is confused about your feelings. Make a decision about what you want for your future, and take appropriate action. Learn from this lesson and apply this knowledge to your future relationships. Have a great day, Kiera!

May 8, 2019 at 9:50 pm

Ava

May 5, 2019 at 9:37 pm

So I had a crush on this guy for about 2 months and we have 2 classes together eventually we got closer and he followed me on Instagram and started liking my post, a little while after that I told my friend, let’s call her Emma, Emma went and told my crush I liked him and he told her he already knew and smiled, and I am scared to go to school Monday and even be near him because I’m scared hes gonna ask if I really like him and it’s going to be really awkward,. What do you think I should do to be more confident near him?

May 5, 2019 at 10:28 pm

There is no reason to be shy or afraid at this time. He is aware of your feelings for him. It is certainly possible that he is interested in you as well. Make a decision about what you want for your future. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Ava!

rosalyn

May 6, 2019 at 6:24 pm

really? my crush smiled too after my friend first told him I liked him. I would be more confident because after that he started avoiding me. I would just try to talk to him… and try to ignore the unconfortable awkwardness. Just be yourself.

May 6, 2019 at 9:58 pm

Thank you for sharing your supportive comment. It is certain that your comment will help many members of our community. Please share more of your thoughts and feelings in the future. Have a great day, Rosalyn!

Cara Lee

April 29, 2019 at 3:50 am

My crush and I had a class together and he was really funny and always talking to me. My feelings kept getting stronger and he was always giving me looks, like raising his eyebrows, smiling or staring. Finally, I couldn’t hold it in anymore and told him that I like him. He told me that he liked me back. Now, we’re not talking anymore. It seems like he’s avoiding me. What can I do?

April 29, 2019 at 6:38 pm

The two of you shared your feelings with each other. He may be avoiding you because he is shy. He likely wants to nourish a relationship with you. Make a decision about what you want for your future. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Cara!

ava

May 4, 2019 at 6:11 pm

i have the same. exact. problem, but my friends told him instead of me. when i’m in my classes i just wanna stuff my face in my hoodie and go to sleep.

May 4, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Your crush is aware of your feelings. Make a decision about what you want for your future. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Ava!

Fabiola

May 22, 2019 at 10:28 pm

I my name is Fabiola, I’m in 8th grade almost to 9th.My crush knows I like him and now he sometimes stares at me. Yesterday I was talking to a boy and my friends said that he was staring at me and looked mad or something like that. But his friend said that he doesn’t know if he is still dating someone.but when he speeks to me he kind of gets shy or something like that. He is not shy so I don’t know

May 23, 2019 at 7:19 pm

His behaviors may be indications that he is interested in you. He may be uncertain about your feelings for him. Make a decision about what you want for your future at this time. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, and give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Fabiola!

Tina

April 27, 2019 at 11:33 am

Ok,i have been crushing on this guy for 2 months now and he finally gave me his number,so i chatted him up and he said he knows i like him that it was obvious and he asked me if i liked him, i said yes, then he said he was going to teach me something,i asked what it was and he said he was going to show me when he sees me.the next day he saw me and he hasnt spoken to me since then.he doesnt even look at me,so many thought running through my head,pls what should i do now?

April 28, 2019 at 7:01 pm

There are many potential influences that may have caused him to behave in a certain way. It is possible that he became shy at the last moment. Determine what you want for your future. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Tina!

Jana

April 25, 2019 at 12:35 pm

Well… I had a crush for this boy who is one year bigger than me . I started to make my friends sit next to his and sometimes he cashed me staring at him. One day I had an Exhibition in my school and his class came to watch us present . I was so ready for this day until his friends stood in front of me laughing and talking… one of them pointed at me and they tried to pull him to come and watch me ( btw most of his friends are girls) I felt so humiliated but at the end I smiled like nothing happened trying to hold my tears. I started to notice him looking at me and I don’t know if it’s a good or bad sign . My ego took me so I ignored him. Lots of questions running in my head and the most confusing is : does he know my feelings towards him and is that a good reason to stop crushing on him …

April 25, 2019 at 12:58 pm

There are many potential reasons for the events that you experiences. The people who treated you poorly may be aware of your feelings for this other person, and it is possible that they have feelings for him as well. They may have chosen to treat you poorly because they are concerned that you may develop a romantic relationship with him. However, he did not help you or treat you kindly. If you want to speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, then do so. If not, then focus your emotional energy on your current friend group. Have a great day, Jana!

Keylla

April 18, 2019 at 10:02 pm

So..A couple of months ago..I fell in love with my boy bestfriend and we are really close! We do most of our stuff together until I felt jealous because of him hanging out with my girl bestfriends and because of that feeling I started to be cold and distant around him until I confessed to him that I liked him..I didn’t turn out great and we started to avoid each other for a month until we got close again! Now..He knows that I like him again and I’m getting the feeling that we won’t be able to be as close as we we’re before he knew I liked him again..what should I do?

April 19, 2019 at 7:54 pm

It sounds as though the two of you were close and some distance has grown between the two of you. You can choose to attempt to maintain this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. If he is not interested in doing so, then make a decision about what you want for your future without him. You will bring many benefits into your life by sharing your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Keylia!

Madison

March 8, 2019 at 11:18 am

So like 2 months ago I told my crush I liked him, well I didn’t actually tell him. I wrote a note saying that I liked him. And didn’t talk to me for about a month. So in the past month he has been talking to me. But even before he talked to me, he was like watching me about listening to the things I was saying. And now he talks to me sometimes and his friends act weird around me now. My crush is looking at me and smiling at me, he bites at his lip when he’s watching me and he shows off around me. One time, he like stepped on my foot, and it hurt, then a few minutes later he was like did I step on your foot? I said yea, and said I’m so sorry. Then I was walking with my friend and he was with his, he stepped on my foot and he put his hand on my shoulder like he was gonna fall. My friends think he did this on purpose, but I don’t know. So do you think he likes me back.

March 9, 2019 at 6:51 pm

His behaviors are indications that he is interested in nourishing a relationship with you. It is likely that his feelings grew for you after he learned about your feelings toward him. Determine what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Nourish your relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Madison!

Madison

March 13, 2019 at 8:13 am

how should I talk to him?

March 13, 2019 at 12:11 pm

Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Share your hobbies and interests with him. Give him a chance to share himself with you as well. There are many options available to you. Have a great day, Madison!

annabella

July 23, 2019 at 9:34 am

so i’m the new girl to this school and i’ve been here for like a month and i’ve been talking to this guys a lot lately ( i wouldn’t say i have a crush on him but i’m interested in him) . he seems interested in me cuz he’s actually trying to get to know me and he’s really smiley around me , he makes a lot of jokes sometimes he tells me i look good , he teases me . and honestly i don’t really know how to approach him more and i don’t know if he likes me or not

annabella

July 23, 2019 at 9:35 am

i think that i have shown sings that i’m interested in him but idk he has catch on

July 24, 2019 at 10:07 pm

You are interested in this person and he seems interested in you. He is attracted to you and he shared a strong connection with you. Make a decision about what you want for the future of this relationship. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, and give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Annabella!

July 24, 2019 at 10:06 pm