What to Do When Your Crush has a Girlfriend

By on January 26, 2015

If you happen to end up with a crush on someone who is already otherwise engaged it’s pretty frustrating. It can also be a difficult situation to handle. How do you deal with it? Below you will find some tips on how to best go about it to save your heart and his!

My Crush Has a Girlfriend

1. Focus On Yourself

He isn’t available at the moment, so rather than spending all your waking hours hanging out with him (when he isn’t with his girlfriend), social media stalking him, or dreaming about him, focus on doing things that will make you feel good. Exercise. Further your career. Give time to your friends. Finally take up that hobby you’ve been talking about. Plan a big trip. Make sure you focus on yourself first.

2. Keep Away from His Girlfriend, Unless You Are Already Friends

If you are not already friends with his girlfriend, try, if possible, to keep a distance. Chances are if they break up you don’t want to be her friend whilst hitting on him.

If you are already friends with his girlfriend you have to evaluate the situation as it is. Is it best to stay friends? Or should you back away, just a little, until the crush is over, or they’ve broken up? If you choose to back away do so nicely. Don’t just one day stop calling, but rather fill your schedule with other things and still see her sometimes. You don’t want to make her sad in the process.

If you are really good friends that have always been totally honest with each other, then you may be able to share how you feel, but this depends on your friendship and her personality.

3. Stay Friends with Him

You don’t want to eliminate the guy entirely from your life, you just want to make sure he’s no longer the focus of it. Should they one day break up and you still feel the same way you do now, you want to be able to call him.

4. If He’s Flirting With You, Then Put an End to It

If the guy I generally flirtatious and every girl he talks to thinks he is flirting with them, then chances are he means nothing with his flirting. If, on the other hand, you have the distinct impression he actually wants to be with you, you have to either tell him to end it with his girlfriend if he wants to continue flirting with you, or he has to stop flirting. If he’s flirting but you don’t think he means much by it, he just enjoys it, then don’t buy into it and don’t flirt back.

The thing is, it may be tempting to keep flirting with him, but he’s still with someone else. His main priority is not you. And if he dumps her for you after first spending weeks having an affair with you, how reliable is he? Don’t let it get to that. If he attempts more than flirting tell him he first has to sort his things out with his current girlfriend before he gets it going with you. If he can’t take responsibility in his relationship with her, he won’t take responsibility in his relationship with you.

5. Date Others

Get your social life busy and look around for other opportunities. Join the online dating scene if you want to (but keep it safe). When you first start out dating others it may not feel right as you have feelings for someone else, but let’s face it: if Mr Not Single was The One, he would love you back. You can’t sit around and wait for him. Go out. Have fun. See what happens. It might take some time till you fall for someone else, but at least look around.

6. Remember the Guy You Adored in First Grade

Chances are you’ve been in love before and it ended. Most of us have had more than one crush in our life time. This proves that at some point, when you are ready, you will move on.

7. Don’t Compare Yourself to His Girlfriend

Maybe she’s terrible. Maybe she’s gorgeous. It doesn’t matter. You are looking for someone who loves you for who you are. If he’s with someone who’s terrible it shows he has some issues. If he’s with someone great, then know that there will be someone who finds you great. Love is not about all those people who won’t fall in love with us. Love is about that one person who will. Your best chance of finding that person is living a fulfilled life where you enjoy yourself and find the beauty in being you. Some people spend their entire life thinking about getting rid of their wrinkles, when they could just be laughing. Focus on what it is you love and forget the rest.

If you try to be someone else you are always going to be second best compared to the original. Be the best you and people who love that kind of personality will be drawn to you like moths to a flame.

8. If He Tells You Stories of How Horrid His Girlfriend Is Then You Must…

If he says his girlfriend is crazy, he really wants to leave her, etc., etc. then listen and tell him that if she is so horrible then he is doing himself a disfavor being with her, as well as doing her a disfavor. She needs love as much as the next person. If he can’t provide it, he should step away, or learn to love her for who she is.

Don’t allow him to have a pity party – tell him to sort his life out. A lot of guys, especially married ones, tell you how terrible their lives are and expect you to add something great to it, without them leaving their partners. Well, you need something great too. You need someone dedicated to you, and not to their so-called crazy girlfriend.

If he tries something on tell him that once he’s sorted his life out, he can come back.

9. See Yourself as Number One

You are looking for the one person who sees you as great. Never think you are number two just because one out of billions of men doesn’t want to date you. Find your inner spark and go out there and be great.

10. Remember There Is a Tomorrow

Unrequited love sucks. There’s really no other way to put it. Instead of despairing though, remember the old cliche that after rain comes sunshine. It’s not just a cliche – it’s true. Watch The Holiday and learn what the women in that movie learnt – there’s better than second best. There is number one.

Image source: Pinterest

1507760_10152392614860079_8379465670289960282_n copy 2By Maria Montgomery – Maria is a freelance writer, director and social entrepreneur. She’s also the spokesperson for The Little Angels Community Center and an avid blogger. You can find her somewhere between Cape Town, London and L.A., where you will most likely find her in the hills, looking out over the city she loves. @OhMyMontgomery

Shmanke

November 20, 2015 at 11:54 pm

I waited…I took your advice and waited. He won’t leave me alone, in the halls he’ll hug me or give me high fives…I just want to hide away from the real world. He calls me beautiful and leaves me sweet text during school but, he’s still dating the girl…I don’t know what to do anymore. My friends are getting worried about me because I don’t talk much anymore and the guy is toooo I just want it to be me and him. I don’t know what I am to him. Why are guys so complicated!?!?!?!?

November 21, 2015 at 10:57 pm

If he has not broken up with her yet, then he might not actually plan on ending things with her. If that is the case, you may as well cut your losses. It will only make things more difficult for you if you still try to date him or hope that things work out. To make things worse, he could be just enjoying the ego boost of having another girl interested. Right now, it looks like you may have to just move on. 🙁 Good luck, Shmanke!

Shmanke

November 12, 2015 at 12:46 am

Okay, so there’s this guy I like at my school and he is dating this girl. He tells me that she doesn’t walk with him in the halls at school and that she barely talks to him, so I told him that maybe if they don’t talk to each other they should break up and he refused my offer he knows I love him but to day I made the biggest mistake of my life and passed him a note during lunch that said “I love you like a brother” and I don’t I love him as in can we got out and never break up….He says that he doesn’t just want to be friends but he has a girlfriend OMG WHAT DO I DO!?!?!? I love him and I don’t want to lose him

November 12, 2015 at 6:39 pm

It is a terrible idea to try to go after this guy while he is in a relationship. If he does break up with her for you, you will never know if he could end your relationship in the same way–plus, it is really terrible karma. As for your note, I doubt that this will ruin things. He told you that he wants to be more than just friends, so he obviously likes you. Since he is in a relationship, you should not do anything else. It will only cause problems and drama. Additionally, he could end up viewing you as “the other woman” or someone to just have a fling with. Wait for his relationship to break up naturally and then ask him on a date once he has had a chance to recover. Until then, remain friends and don’t do anything else.

Shmanke

November 16, 2015 at 1:04 am

I can’t wait I love him to much and me sitting around watching him and her is so hurtful….I am in LOVE with this guy and he is in love with me today he told me he was thinking about breaking up with his girlfriend then I said but if you come to me people will call you a manwhore and he said he doesn’t care he loves me and all that matters but I just am getting sick of waiting I have cried over this guy a lot and I don’t know why he is just someone who will hurt me like others and then my snotty friend said that him and her were friends first and that I can’t date him so I smacked her and ended the friendship………Seriously he is just so confusing!?!?!?! (EYEROLL) boys…..

November 16, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Unless you told your friend in a mean or hurtful way, she was a jerk to say that–although your probably should not have hit her or ended the friendship. If he is in love with you and says that he will break up with his girlfriend, then wait for him to do so. If you are worried about what people will think, go ahead and wait a couple of weeks after the relationship ends to begin dating him–plus, waiting will make sure that you are not just a rebound. Good luck, Shmanke, I hope that everything works out for you!

Shmanke

November 17, 2015 at 2:44 pm

November 20, 2015 at 4:40 pm

You are welcome! Let me know if you need anything else!

Megan

November 11, 2015 at 5:39 pm

HI, so Iv’e been with the same group of people in my class for about 7 years now, and there’s this guy I have a crush on. A couple years ago my parents kept saying that they think he liked me, but I knew he didn’t. He has a girlfriend now and I actually think that they are a really cute couple, the problem is I still want to go out with him. We are good friends too, like we don’t talk all the time but I get to talk to him when Im with my group of friends. I don’t want to ruin our friendship or his current relationship, when it seems like she isn’t even interested him anymore anyways. What should I do?

November 12, 2015 at 6:28 pm

If he has a girlfriend, then there is nothing that you can do right now. Even if he broke up with her to date you, you would still have the problem of wondering if he could end your relationship the same way. There is always a chance that he likes or liked you–often, other people are better judges of this than the person involved. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do right now other than remain friends and hope that his relationship ends naturally. If you do not think that she is even interested in him any more, then there is always a chance that she will end up breaking up with him before you have to wait for too long. Afterward, just make sure that you give him a bit of time to heal so that you do not end up being just a rebound relationship.

Ann

November 5, 2015 at 9:06 pm

Hey,I met this guy just two months ago at college he’s in every class of mine and i like him a lots but he’s with girlfriend for 9 months.We’re like best friends we’re talk about everything,we tense each other and he’s always hang out with me in lessons.There’re once time we talked on internet Snapchat we just talk about theatre that we’d seen,we just take each other selfie and type on it.After few days at college one of my friends told me that this guy told them about his girlfriend upset over Snapchat list of best friends which means who you talk mostly and so she’s jealous.He haven’t talk me about it,i was bit worrying about his girlfriend might try make him avoid me.Everyone from class ship us together!

November 7, 2015 at 6:38 pm

Although she might not make him stop talking to you, it seems that you may have something to worry about. He obviously has a close relationship with you, and she may be worried that there could be something more going on. If they do end up breaking up, it sounds like he could end up being extremely interested in the possibility of dating you. You already have a lot in common, and you have a close relationship after two months. Stay friends with him and see where things go. If the girlfriend tries to stop him from spending time with you, let her. You don’t need the drama in your life, and you should respect the fact that his partner wishes you to remain away. If she does not try to stop him from talking to you, then just continue like normal and don’t worry about it. Good luck, Ann!

Bavani

November 3, 2015 at 5:29 pm

There is a guy I loved for 2 years. First he talk with me very friendly and he cared about me a lot. then i was crush about him. but both us havent any relationship. i was arround him and he was me too. i thought that he will ask me one day. however day by day he rejected me without any reason. when i noticed this i was too late. hwever still i.m in a crush with him. but i have heared that he has a girl friend right now. i can.t controll my self. all my friends knew that i have a crush about him. And also i dont his friends knew too.When i remember this i feel shy about me . And also i feel sorry about me, when i feel he was cheated me.i just want to calm down. still i.m thinking about him is horrible.please advise me.

November 5, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Let me make sure that I understand this. You were friends with your crush, and you thought that you could like him. When you found out he didn’t (and later discovered he had a girlfriend), you felt cheated. Is that an accurate description? If so, then your only real option at this point in to just move on. Focus on other things, hang out with your people or work on your hobby. Over time, your feelings for him will decrease. Unfortunately, it is incredibly normal to like someone and not have them return your feelings. When this happens, all you can do is get over it and hope that they end up liking you in the future. I hope that everything works out for you, Bavani!

ash

October 31, 2015 at 5:46 pm

There was this guy I had a crush on and I thought he liked me back as he complimented me a lot and called me ‘cutie’ and things like that a bunch of times and we were pretty good friends but then one of my friends told me he saw my crush hooking up with someone at a party and then a couple months later they started dating. I thought he liked me but turns out he didn’t, I’m not that sad, it’s just I think it might’ve been because I was sendi him mixed signals and I want to stay friends but all of my friends are saying I should be mad at him rather than being okay with him.

November 2, 2015 at 2:51 pm

I am not sure why you should be angry at him–it is normal to flirt with multiple people or to like multiple people at once. Unless your crush asked you out or dated you before he hooked up with the other girl, I do not see why you should be angry at him. You might want to stop being friends anyway though if you find it hard to see him with someone else. As for sending mixed signals, it is always possible. Even when you are extremely obvious about the way you feel, he may not have thought you liked him because it could have seemed too impossible that you would ever like him back. At any rate, whether you stay friends or not, it seems like you will have to wait a while until you get to ask him out.

Cat

October 21, 2015 at 1:38 am

So me and my friend “hooked up”, while we were doing this project for biology, over the weekend. He was newly single, he was single for like…2 days I believe. When we were hanging out we would hold hand, and just look at each other and smile. Then at the end of the day he was like “I have to get my hug and my kiss before you leave” so we went to my car, cause it was like freezing cold outside. He gave me a hug, then BAM we kissed. Now being my first real kiss I was super happy. I couldn’t stop thinking about it.(and still cant)The next day I drove to his grandparents house and he introduced this parents,grandparents,sister,and cousins to me I really thought he liked me because it seemed like a serious step I told my 2 best friends that me and him were seeing each other…Then 2 days later he tells me that he still in love with his ex, and how I’m not his type. I felt so played with(and still do) and stupid, and lead on I was the “rebound”. I thought me and him had something but I guess not I swore I felt something when we kissed. Reading this article made me want to cry just a little. To make matters worse we been friend since 1st grade and were seniors now…I just cant stop thinking about him…I know it’s not healthy but I just cant. It makes me sad when I think about it. He even still flirts with me…I don’t really flirt back…I just want him…At this very moment I want to text him and tell him how I feel…But it would be sooo pointless. But thank you for this article I really am trying to move on…It just so damn hard xoxox

October 24, 2015 at 5:07 pm

I would probably not tell him how you feel quite yet. He is still trying to heal and figure things out, so it would be better if you just took a step back and remained just friends with him. He may not have been trying to use you as a rebound–if you have been friends for a long time, it is natural for there to be some feelings there. At least he was able to figure out that he was not ready before he took it any farther. Wait things out and hope for the best. Once he really gets over his ex-girlfriend, he may be ready to start an actual relationship with you. Good luck!

lovely

October 16, 2015 at 2:50 pm

so I have a crush on this guy i’ve known him for I think 6 years but we never realy spoke until now. so I told him that I have a crush on him and he Said he didn’t want a relationship…so lets skip 5 months.I went to his house and we spoke a litte and I asked him about this girl he was taking Pictures with ( giving her kisses on her cheek and forhead on the picture ) I asked him if she was his girlfriend and he Said that it’s UNOFICIAL so im confused because he be giving me kisses on my head and all that stuf But has a unofficial girlfriend? do I still have a chance? should I forget him ? I realy love this guy and he knows. we have been hanging out alot lately so I dont know what to do or think about this…

October 16, 2015 at 8:45 pm

It sounds like he might just be casually dating or interested in several girls right now. If he said that it is unofficial, that makes it sound like it could be the type of relationship that could end up being official very soon. Unless he stops hanging out with her, you might be wasting your time. He could be interested in dating her, or he may just be wanting to play the field for the moment. Unless you are okay with just casually dating for a while, I would probably move on. If you are okay with just casually dating him until he makes up his mind, then go ahead. Good luck!

Abigail

October 10, 2015 at 7:14 pm

Alright, so I have a crush on this one guy in my school. He has a girlfriend named Ayanna, he seems to really like her, yet he kind of likes me, (I think?) And Ayanna annoys me so much. So I decided to have my friend “Spred a rumour” Which never was spred. Then someone overheard, told Ayanna and my crush, “If you here rumours, Abby spread them.” Or something like that. And now Ayanna is like, freaking out, going to a counsler, something like that, and my crush goes to math with me and he was frowning at me all day in math while, me, being akward, was still blushing. No rumours were even spread. But then, the next day, we had a free period in math. We were laughing like lunatics me and my crush, he’s so funny! So, I think everything is alright, but what do you think? I need help, Im so confused.

October 12, 2015 at 8:20 pm

What type of rumors were being spread? Although I know that you never actually spread it, it matters what was told to other people. From your description, it sounds like your crush was initially angry at you, but ultimately got over it. There is no way to know for sure if he would be willing to go out with you though. He is currently in a relationship, and he still might not be particularly happy about the fact that he heard that you were spreading rumors.

Kelly

October 8, 2015 at 6:26 am

So I have a crush on this guy who has the same class with me then suddenly today I find out he has a girlfriend but he told me that they see each other mostly weekends…I dont know what to do I liked him but I don’t want to ruin our friend ship when he has a girl?

October 8, 2015 at 5:34 pm

I would take a step back and just remain friends with him. Even though he could like you, you do not want to be the one to break up his relationship. Other than being unethical, it would also make you always wonder if he could do the same thing to you (if you dated). For the moment, your best choice seems to be to remain friends with him, wait things out and hope that he breaks up with her. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Aarushi

October 1, 2015 at 5:13 am

Well….. I have a crush on my bestie’s boyfriend for two yrs now. He loves my bestie but he says that wen it comes to girls i am his “best friend”. He doesn’t know that I luv him. Should I tell him?? Or should I let it be as it is. If I tell him will everything change??

October 1, 2015 at 4:18 pm

I do not think that you should tell him. Since it is your best friend’s boyfriend, it would only cause problems and make things awkward. You could end up losing both friends over it. If I were you, I would do nothing. If they break up, wait a few months and see how things are going. Then, you could see if it is possible for you two to be together.

Ashli

September 22, 2015 at 2:17 am

So I am friends with this one guy. We started talking now and getting to know each other now (we’ve known each other for a few years but never talked) and I have a crush on him, but I found out he has a girlfriend already but I still want a chance with him. Do I stay friends with him or do I try to be more than just friends with him even though he has a girlfriend already?

September 22, 2015 at 2:24 am

You could go ahead and stay friends with him, but you should know that your chances are not particularly good. As long as he is in a relationship, you should not hit on him. At the same time, you may want to remain friends for a while if he has only dated his girlfriend for a short period of time or if they are having relationship issues–both of these situations make it more likely that the relationship would end sooner. If he has a serious girlfriend that he really cares about, I may just focus on someone else for a while because you do not want to wait around forever for him.

Stephanie

August 9, 2015 at 6:15 am

Hai! Urmm,there’s a guy i’m crush with (we’re in the same class) but he had girlfriend 🙁 .. But,i’d asked him b4 if he ever liked me and he said yes.Then after few days later i tried to talk to him but then i know that time he’s in relationship and it was my junior in school. But,i always caught him staring at me and evrytme i saw it,he will look away . And last friday my school celebrated ‘Hari Raya’ (it’s celebrates by the Muslim (majority) in Malaysia but i’m a Christian and my crush also a Christian ) He suddenly wants to take picture together with me,i was really schoked and nervous dt time,his friends and my friends laughed,wowed and clapped for us. One of his friend threw paper to him (his friends teased him). After that my friend told me ‘he looks funny,u knw what? He seems really nervous when u two took picture together.his hands are shaking and he cannot stop smiling (showing teeth) just now’.What does it means? What actually in his mind? I admit i was really happy dt time,but i dun want to put too much hope cuz it will make me hurt more. 🙂 .*sorry for my not-so-good English*

August 9, 2015 at 11:21 pm

Your English is perfectly fine. 🙂 If he said that he likes you before, tries to take pictures with you, and is nervous around you, then he probably has feelings for you. If he has a girlfriend right now, then you should wait for them to break up before you do anything. Once that relationship is over, you can try flirting with him more often and perhaps even ask him out! Good luck, Stephanie!

Jill

August 5, 2015 at 9:04 pm

Thank you!! I agree with you but I feel like I need to let him know.. I want to say thank you and I want to ask him if he read or saw it atleast. I cant just ignore it it’s not easy

August 6, 2015 at 12:54 am

If you absolutely cannot move on without hearing his side, go ahead. Most likely, he will just do or say whatever it is to get you to change his mind. You are stuck in a really difficult situation, but you should do whatever you need to in order to get closure.

Jill

August 5, 2015 at 1:51 am

I’m in this complicated situation.. I met a guy 4 month ago.. We talked everyday all day.. For 3 weeks he never told me he had a gf let alone a fiancé.. We didnt flirt at first but before I found out he had gf one nite he said a girl broke up with him n ever since we started to flirt but I kept seeing his gf posting pics together so one day I confronted him he tells me this: she’s crazy she hits him she went to jail he works for her mom she goes through his phone she’s 7 yrd older she breaks up with him every other day.. He didn’t tell me cuz he knew I wouldn’t come around n he’s attracted to me.. I asked him if he wants to keep talking he said yes so the idiot me I did.. The more convo we had the more my crush started to develop.. Every time we see each other we can’t stop staring or flirting or even touching each other.. Later on he states to limit his texts but still when he sees me he’s all over me.. Then he buys a house with her n confronted him about he shrugs just like when I asked him if he’s gonna marry he said I don’t know.. then I finally told him how I felt he never answered me but a week later he messages me to say happy bday.. N I never replied back.. I don’t know what to do I like him a lot but I’m hurt he didn’t answer to my email.. But happy he acknowledged my bday but then again I found out that my friend told him to do it.. I want to say thank you for my bday wish n ask him if he ever got my text.. Please help

August 5, 2015 at 8:47 pm

Even if his girlfriend being insane is true, it does not really change the situation. It does not seem like he is going to end things with her anytime soon–and buying a house with her while he was trying to date you is a sign that you should stay far, far away from him. To make matters even worse, he did not bother to respond to your e-mail with how you felt and messaged you a week afterward in an attempt to brush everything off and say happy birthday. Unless he actually ends things with his girlfriend, I would not hang out with him or talk to him any more. He might be a great guy, but he needs to get his priorities straight.

Keira

July 31, 2015 at 12:34 am

This is not only help me I live with my mum in Dundee and visit my dad in Carnoustie my crush lives in Carnoustie too which means that I only see him once every two weeks and he knew I liked him he told his best friend (my brother) that he liked me back …
    Two days later my brother found out by a few friends my crush already had a girlfriend the worst thing is I’m 11 and still dealing with my other emotions and feelings I also THINK I saw his GF with another boy I’m not sure if it was what I saw but please help

July 31, 2015 at 4:21 am

You cannot know for sure if she was with another guy or not, so you should not say anything to him. Although it is unfortunate that your crush likes you, but ended up dating someone else, you cannot really do anything about it. Your crush probably liked the other girl as well, and he ended up dating her. Right now, you have to just respect the fact that he has a girlfriend. If he is single later on, then you can do something about it. Good luck, Keira!

Kiera

July 31, 2015 at 12:23 am

I’m sorry but this dosnt really help as I live with my mum but visit my dad my mum lives in Dundee my dad lives in Carnoustie and the boy (my crush) lives in Carnoustie I basically only see him once every two weeks the weirdest thing is that he knew I liked him told his best friend (my brother) that he liked me back but …
    2 days later my brother found out that he already has a girlfriend I was crushed by my crush the worst thing is I’m only 11 just growing up and have a lot more feelings to deal with what should I do thx

August 3, 2015 at 8:38 pm

It looks like you may have commented twice on this one! Sometimes, it takes a bit for the comments to go through because I have to manually approve them. If you do not see your message right away, do not worry because you will! Thanks for commenting!

Apples

June 4, 2015 at 1:59 pm

So I met this guy 8 months ago. We always texted eachother and played some games. He once told me that he he couldn’t stop thinking about me and etc. but one day, he told me that he had a girlfriend. So I was cool with it and really didn’t care that he had one. Note: I didn’t like him that much. But he started changing with me. He started to argue with me and saying stuff about me. Then one day, he said that he was dating another girl while he was dating the same girl as before. I started to feel kind of awkward when I texted him…. I was feeling that I shouldn’t text him anymore. Yet again, he was my friend and I didn’t want to stop texting him anymore. So what should I do? ;-;

June 6, 2015 at 12:27 am

He sounds like a rather odd guy. So he started out friends with you and said that he liked you. Afterwards, he started talking behind your back, arguing and dating another girl. I can understand why you do not really want to text him anymore. He seems like a fairly fickle guy. If you want to text him, it is up to you–unless he and his girlfriend agreed not to, there is nothing wrong with texting the opposite gender. If, however, you decide that you just want to stop dealing with him, I could certainly understand that decision. Good luck!

Leah

April 23, 2015 at 10:30 pm

There this guy that I lover for 4 months already. But so we was friend’s and then we drifted and then we were friends and he was flirting with me and so I did the same but he was single. So then we was on oovoo, video chatting each other and then at the end of the call he said I love you and I said I love you too. And after that day he ignored me, I thought I did something wrong so I said what’s going on and he said I’m in love with someone else but I meant I love you as friends and I was hurt so badly so I just was depressed for like 1 month and then me and him had an argument so now we aren’t friends no more. I miss him so much. I just wish he told me sooner before this happened. I need help

April 24, 2015 at 3:21 pm

That sounds like a really difficult experience. Personally, I feel upset that he said “I love you”. He should be more careful about throwing those words around; especially to someone who may like him. Since he is not interested, you cannot really change his mind. You can wait and hope, or you can get out there and start living your life again. Join a sports team, pick up a hobby or join a clud–there are plenty of things to do that can help to lift you out of your depression. Plus, if you meet a guy while doing a hobby you love together, he is more likely to be well-suited for you tempermentally.

mckayla

April 8, 2015 at 3:43 am

This is great! It really helped me going through girl issues! Love sometimes s*cks! You are great! Thank you!

April 14, 2015 at 10:20 pm

Dealing with love is never easy–especially when your crush is already taken. I am happy that this was able to help you out, Mckayla. Good luck!