Is Someone Missing You If You Dream About Them?

By on May 9, 2018

When you dream about a specific person in your dream, it is common to apply whatever happened in the dream, into a ‘real life’ setting. For example, if you were to break up with your boyfriend and then dream about getting back with him, it would be easy to believe that getting back with him is the right thing to do … Except, that isn’t always the case.

Dreams are presented to us in code and symbols, which we then must decipher ourselves. One person may have a dream that means one thing to them, but the very same dream could mean something entirely different to someone else. Not only that, dreams rarely mean what they’re actually showing you.

There is an old saying that goes something along the lines of:

“When you dream about someone, it means they are missing you.”

Although a nice sentiment, it isn’t exactly a true one. There is a chance that the person you have just dreamed about DOES miss you, but there’s a bigger chance that the person is a reflection of something in your own life. I had a dream about Tom Hardy last night, but he doesn’t even know that I exist, so there’s no way that he could miss my presence.

Is Someone Missing You If You Dream About Them 1

Dreaming of someone in particular, such as a friend or a relative, could be your mind’s way of saying that there’s something you need to see or understand. Perhaps you aren’t getting the bigger picture about that person, or there’s something in your mind that just doesn’t work out right. Maybe you think that your aunt may have been acting weird when you saw her last week? A dream about her that then follows on from that meeting and realisation could be a sign that you know something is wrong, but haven’t yet addressed it … but need to. Your mind is telling you that something isn’t quite finished or right yet.

If you were to dream about friends that you had at school, it could be because they miss you, or that you miss them. Or, more likely, that you miss a part of that time. Mortgages, marriages, medications … Adult life is tough and with so many daily obstacles. If you’ve been having a hard time, dreaming about old school friends is probably your mind’s way of saying that you miss that time, not specifically the people of that time.

Let’s say that you dream about your boss. Your boss probably doesn’t miss you when you are not at the office. No boss likes their employees that much (or vice versa). What it could mean, on the other hand, is that you have a cross to bear with your boss, or that you are missing something boss-like in yourself. Maybe you need to work on your confidence levels to finally get that promotion you’ve been trying to get for a number of years? Maybe you could take a peek at your air of authority and see if it would be better suited to a higher job role?

If your boss is constantly stripping you down and making you feel uncomfortable or sad in your dream, there’s a chance that you’re having a problem with authority itself right now. Maybe you don’t agree with everything your boss has had to say lately, or think that a project would work better if done your way, rather than theirs?

It might be time to face the beast or learn how to live with it a little better. Your dreams are often a side effect of what you are already feeling — your current emotions and pent-up frustrations. The only way to let those go is to deal with them. Ask why you keep getting passed over for that big promotion, or speak to your boss about your new and innovative ideas. Sitting down and waiting for something to happen isn’t the best course of action. Sadly, not all good things don’t come to those who wait.

If you dream about an ex, don’t go running back there. That’s not always what your dreams mean, even if that’s exactly what they portray. Look what happens in the dream — when you get back together, do you live your happily ever after? Or are things exactly the same as they were before. That could be your mind’s way of telling you that nothing will change if you get back together — you already know that, so by going against that, you’re going against yourself.

Is Someone Missing You If You Dream About Them 2

It’s hard to let go of someone that you really care about, especially when all you do is dream that they miss you. Sadly, dreaming about someone doesn’t always mean that they do miss you. It’s usually a sign that you need to work on something within yourself.

Sia

September 15, 2019 at 1:50 am

I am having dreams of my X . It’s been around 11 years since i have been having these dreams. Most of the times i see us getting back together and being happy about it. I used to have these dreams very often. I mean very very often. A lot !!
    He loved me a lot but i broke up with him. Not because of another guy but because of how i was living at that time. But i never gave him a reason. Later on i tried to give him an explanation but he didn’t wanted to hear. I just wish i could talk to him face to face once so that i could explain .
    Now he’s married and have a kid. I even saw them in my dreams. I dream about him so much that…i keep thinking that it means something. Does it?

September 15, 2019 at 7:53 pm

Your dreams are reflections of your previous emotional relationship with him. Something in your life may have caused these dreams to manifest again. He is married, so allow thoughts of him to fade. If he reaches out to you in the future, then share your kindness and compassion with him, but do not attempt to harm his relationship. Have a great day, Sia!

Adrianna

September 14, 2019 at 9:26 am

I dont really hv dream about this one women i know( maybe bcoz we just knew each other) , but its just that , on a daily routine i do hv an obstacle to go thru and to tackle thru but , thru out those time i cant stop thinking and dreaming of being with her , i would have this like flashback to our greatest memories and just laugh at it and then think of her again and again, i would daydream about her , and when her name pop out on my phone i hv butterflies in my stomach. It’s strange to me tht she could mean soo much to me . This all started when she start showing me careness tht i sont usually fond in other ppl but i see tht she cares about me , she would lhg this like very motherly reaction , ( like once i almost felt down the stairs and she quickly grab me whis the shock and scared look on her face and how she hug me tightly after tht ) .

September 14, 2019 at 9:21 pm

It seems that you feel a strong social and emotional connection with this person. It seems that she cares for you, and it is possible that she has similar feelings toward you. Make a decision about what you want for your future, and take whatever action that you feel is appropriate. You will nourish this relationship by spending additional time with her in person. Have a great day, Adrianna!

Karen

September 13, 2019 at 10:08 am

I grew up in the same cul de sac as the same person I’ve been having consistent dreams about over the course of the last 12 years now. We went to the same middle school and he just so happened to be my first crush. We had a good friendship up until the end of our 7th grade. I ended up finding out he had similar feelings but by then I had moved away to a completely different state and with in the first year he and I lost all and complete contact. I wasn’t heart broken, nor did I seek him out. For the next couple years, I’d only know of him from random status updates or upload profile pictures on Facebook. Him and i haven’t had any sort of contact since 2008. We don’t have each other on any sort of social media, and I hardly ever use Facebook. we’re both 25 now, and I still have semi consistent dreams about him. The first couple of years it started out as him appearing in my dreams maybe twice a month, the 3-7 years maybe once or twice every couple months. The 8/9 no dreams or very scarcely. Now again for the past couple years he’s been showing up in my dreams every couple months again. Last night actually. The dreams aren’t ever really anything romantic, I can only recall of a small handful of them being so. Most of them were us just interacting or simply enjoying each other’s company. I wouldn’t mind running into him but I can’t say I’m dying to see him. We grew apart as any adolescents would and I was always okay with that. I did grow curious of it years ago but they started to become somewhat regular I just adjusted to them I guess, they started to become normal I thought nothing of them I’d just wake up shrug the dream off and start my day. Now that i sit and think about it, it’s not normal at all and I don’t know what to think of them.

September 13, 2019 at 6:05 pm

The two of you share a history and strong social connection. Over time, your relationship changed and you lost contact with him. Your dreams are indications of your desires in regards to a new romantic relationship. It is possible that his attributes are what you are seeking in a partner. If you come across him in the future, then speak with him about your thoughts and feelings at that time. For now, share your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Karen!

Luntu

September 13, 2019 at 9:09 am

I had a dream about a girl that used to be my crush years ago and I saw her at the movies in this dream, after the movie I went ahead and had a good conversation with her and thought about asking her for her number. But the problem is I haven’t been thinking about her, yet I keep having dreams about her and it’s starting to bother me abit. Why is this happening and is it an indication of something I’m missing in my life?

September 13, 2019 at 5:47 pm

These dreams are manifestations of your social and emotional desires. Your previous crush on this person likely appeared in your dream because something reminded you of her. You may be interested in nourishing a new romantic relationship. Determine what you feel is appropriate, and take whatever action that you feel is viable. Have a great day, Luntu!

Scared

September 15, 2019 at 1:06 pm

I had a dream about my ex wanting to get back together
        (I said no) for the past few days. But last night the dream was weird… I was alone outside and he came to me saying he wants me back but it was like I was in a trance and couldn’t stop myself from kissing him. My mom came in and saved me from him so I thought it was over but we go to the store and he and a friend follow us. the friend gets my mom away from me and I’m alone again when he shows up. I began to slip into a trance again but I’m trying to fight it. The last thing I remember is being taken to the car they drove.

September 15, 2019 at 8:25 pm

Your dream is a manifestation of your previous social and emotional relationship with your ex. The trance from within your dream seems to be an indication of the numerous dreams that you have had about him. Your mother’s behaviors seem to be signs of how she cares for you. Allow thoughts of your ex to fade, and determine what you want for your future without him. Have a great day, Scared!

Ahviya

September 12, 2019 at 7:15 pm

I had a very sensual dream about a friend last night. It seemed so real that I was shocked. We have never been intimate with each other. I did speak with him about 2 hours before I went to bed. We are only friends, we went to a concert last year, but that’s it. Is there a chance that he’s interested in me?

September 12, 2019 at 8:47 pm

Your dream is a manifestation of your social and emotional connection with your crush. It is certainly possible that you are attracted to him. It is possible that he has similar feelings toward you. Make a decision about what you want for your future. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, and give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Ahviya!

Morgan

September 12, 2019 at 9:43 am

I was with a guy when i was seventeen. Im 25 now. I haven’t thought about or talked to this person since we broke up. He’s engaged and has been with the same girl and living in a different state since about two years after we broke up. I only found this out bc his current ex at the time called ME of all people and wanted a friend to talk to. That was over five years ago and I had been in another relationship for a couple years on and off, still never thinking of or seeing my previous ex. All of a sudden in the past month for no reason it seems like im dreaming of my ex from when i was 17. And its strange, In the dreams it appears we live in the same house? The most recent one I came downstairs from what seemed to be my bedroom it had my stuff and my dogs in it with a window looking towards the street. I came downstairs and my ex was laying in what i think is his bedroom and i remember walking past his mom and i asked him if he could come upstairs in a little bit to help me with something. I think the TV went out i can remember watching a movie and it turned off before i went downstairs. I go back upstairs to my bedroom and look out the front window to see him at a neighbor’s house (i think?) With a little party and there was a badminton game and he was talking to people. I woke up after that. There is like no indication of a romance in the dreams. We never lived together. And like i said its been so so long there’s definitely no lingering feelings there i was a teenager still. I just don’t know where these dreams are coming from. And theres been two others with different exact stories but similar lines. We never are romantically involved in the dream!

September 12, 2019 at 8:02 pm

The two of you maintained a social relationship, it ended, and he is now engaged. This dream is a manifestation of your previous emotional connection with him. It seems that you focused on your social connection with him. However, you are aware that this relationship is no longer viable. It is appropriate and normal for you to have these dreams. If he contacts you in the future, then you will find great benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion with him. Have a great day, Morgan!

Rob

September 12, 2019 at 6:20 am

I have had a lot of dreams about my ex recently after she broke up with me. The last dream was weird because she gave me a bag of candy which had handwritten notes inside which I don’t believe were her handwriting I did not get to read the notes because I couldn’t read the handwriting well and I woke up but I do remember the first one starting “ I’m sad that true love”. What could this dream mean. Will I ever get the dream again to see the other note?

September 12, 2019 at 7:45 pm

Your dreams are manifestations of your previous emotional relationship with your ex. It is certainly possible that you will see the rest of this note in the future. Since the two of you are no longer maintaining a relationship, you should allow thoughts of her to fade. Focus your emotional energy elsewhere. If she reaches out to you in the future, then speak with her about your thoughts and feelings at that time. Have a great day, Rob!

Noel

September 11, 2019 at 4:54 pm

Well I had a dream of my crush 3 times….you see he works at a grocery store….Ive been trying to make a move on him for 3 months now lol (dont pick on me…im a very shy individual) well in Reality we would lock eyes….and stare…he tried to approach me a few times but being shy I sorta ran off 😔.. One Day I had this sudden gut feeling that I would not be seeing him again so I made it my business to rush up there to get his number but I Really got cold feet I thought I was Ready smh….turns out that was the last time we seen each other…its been 2 months now and he just doesn’t work there Anymore….I lowkey beat myself up thinking I Ran him off though its not all about be all the time (I tell myself this lol)…now the first dream we finally came face to face he smiled and told me I have something to tell you…he said were pregnant lol…then he said sike im gay….thenhe kissed me on the cheek….I act as if I knew all along….second dream the setting was his job outside and I walked up there to see him and It was like I was on a merry go Round…because my mind was going Round and Round…guess that was my consous telling me what I already knew…that he wasn’t there and wasn’t coming back…than the last dream…in the dream he was in gost form…with this one shirt I use to love him wearing…we we’re in a room full of people and I spotted him….I went after him but Like in Reality I couldn’t….He looked at me one last time than left as if he was Running….I guess it was confirmed that he wasn’t interested Im thinking….I Feel like he basically Ran from me…..sad Thing is I never stop thinking about him…and I dnt think I ever will…I HAVE HIS FIRST Name so I tried looking for him on social media I couldn’t get Anywhere….I feel like Ive lost someone….it hurts.this is my second time I faced a love at first sight situation….and Im 32….the first guy Died so I told myself I wouldn’t let him get Away….he wasn’t the normal guy I would usually be attracted to he was different.. And I felt a spiritual connection first time I laid eyes on him…he was perfect to me…I am trying to move on with life ignoring what happened…but I think about him four to five times a day…I wanna know is he ok….how he laughs…what makes him happy…I pray for him evreydaaay that life treats him Right…he had a effect on me and Idk why lol..
    (Till this Day I tell myself…I want him I need him…(only time I felt that way was about clothes and shoes)#he changed my life smh…(just had t share)

September 12, 2019 at 4:46 pm

You are interested in maintaining a relationship with this person, and the two of you occasionally maintain eye contact. When he reached out to you, you ran away. This likely caused him to feel uncertain or confused about your feelings toward him. He no longer works there, which may be a sign that you should be more decisive in the future. Your various dreams are indication of your thoughts toward him and toward relationships in general. It is possible that he will come across your path in the future. If this is the case, then speak with him about your thoughts and feelings at that time. Have a great day, Noel!

Mandy

September 11, 2019 at 2:44 pm

I had a dream that my ex husband saw me in a store and i got out quickly into my car and drove off and he followed me in his car. I finally pulled over, got out and asked him what he wanted. He handed me a bag with takeout Chinese food in it. I said thank you hesitantly, got in my car and drove off. What does this mean? Thank you in advance!

September 12, 2019 at 4:42 pm

The presence of your ex husband within this dream is a sign of your previous emotional relationship with him. The food may be a sign of how he may have behaved during his life. The two of you have ended your relationship, so determine what you believe is appropriate and viable. Either speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, or allow this dream to fade from your mind. Regardless of your decision, you will find great benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Mandy!

Becca

September 11, 2019 at 12:52 pm

I dreamt that I went to my ex husbands house where he now lives with his new wife and her 3 kids. They didn’t know I invited myself into their home as I was trying to look for something in their home…his current wife saw me and she walked towards the sink to wash her dishes and she scrambled to clean her house. She wasn’t a bit shocked to see me. On a side note, I do know who my ex married because I used to help her with many things as she was new to the US and had little knowledge and English was limited. so back in the dream…I went upstairs after seeing her because I needed to use the bathroom. In the back of my mind while I’m in my dream…I didn’t want my ex to see me in his house. Like I didn’t want to leave but I didn’t want him to see me either. Well, he ended up coming out of his bedroom and he came into the bathroom. He saw me and we locked eyes for a few seconds. He smiled at me, he touched my arms and said something to me. Which I can’t hear or understand but I left the bathroom and now the feelings of why is he so calm and kind to me is soaring my thoughts. I woke up thinking shouldn’t he be upset that I entered into his new life without permission? I’m so confused. It’s been 3 yrs since our divorce. I left him for many reasons. I currently am dating someone who I want to believe that loves me. What could my dream mean?

September 12, 2019 at 4:34 pm

Your dream is a manifestation of your previous emotional relationship with your ex. Your social relationship with your ex husband’s new wife caused her to behave in a neutral manner within this dream, which is likely a sign that the two of you were friends. You shared a moment with your ex husband, which is a sign that you still care for him on some level. However, you are dating someone else and your ex husband is married. Allow thoughts of him to fade, and focus your emotional energy into your current partner. Have a great day, Becca!

Stella

September 11, 2019 at 5:58 am

When my ex and I first got together, everything was great. However about our third month into the relationship I had a vivid dream about him and his family’s dynamic BEFORE i even met them, knew of them, etc. I dreamt of him fighting with his parents over washing dishes, I dreamt of finally meeting his mom and ultimately at the end of the dream, he was being threatened to be kicked out. I was holding him, listening to his mom berate him and tell him he was kicked out and must find a couch to sleep on. I warned him, telling him that his parents would come between us and we’d break up. (I’m black, he’s white) he didn’t believe it. 8 months later, he gets into a fight with his parents about never washing the dishes* and spending all his time with me* his mom being sick , doing all she can for him* and they even threaten to kick him out. i dreamt of this months ago down to exact details & wrote this dream down in my notes. (still have it)
    (for other reasons and this dream) we broke up.
    But it’s important to add, right before we broke up, a few days before, I had a very vivid dream. I had moved and he had came to be with me. In this dream his mother was furious. She even mentioned how pleased she was when we broke up the “first time” (mind you, these dreams were BEFORE the breakup) She also was very angry he was no longer speaking to her much. She was calling me a slut and etc.
    Now i keep having dreams of him. However this isn’t my only time i’ve had vivid dreams come to life. My family is undergoing major drama and my recently deceased Grandfather has visited me and an older sibling (who also has vivid dreams) to relay messages and etc.

September 12, 2019 at 3:51 pm

The two of you were maintaining a relationship, and you dreamed of a scenario that came into being. You made the decision to end this relationship at that point. You are having many dreams. Some of which involve your late grandfather. It seems that there was advice that was given to your by your grandfather. Allow these dreams to influence your actions, but determine what you believe is appropriate. If you want to reach out to your ex, then do so. You should not allow his parents to prevent you from nourishing a relationship together, unless he agrees with their wishes. Have a great day, Stella!

Lizzy

September 10, 2019 at 1:58 pm

I had a dream about my ex and that we were back together and things were going better than ever. I have had this dream on consecutive nights in a row for a week. Things were back to normal and we were having a good time and my family is also very accepting of us and after this I just wake up. I had dreams about the same ex in different situations but all of them were happy and fun.

September 10, 2019 at 8:46 pm

These dreams are manifestations of your previous relationship with your ex. It seems that you are interested in nourishing a relationship with him again. It is possible that he has similar feelings for you as well. You should make a decision about what you feel is appropriate and viable. If you want to nourish a relationship with him, then speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. If not, then allow thoughts of him to fade. Have a great day, Lizzy!

JMDee

September 10, 2019 at 12:46 pm

It has been days since I’ve been dreaming about my ex and my boyfriend. It seems like im cheating with my ex cause in my dreams i’d hug or kiss my ex and feel guilty when my boyfriend sees us. Whenever i see my ex, I feel really happy and I just want to get back with him but I have a boyfriend. My ex also has a gf IRL but he’s single in my dreams. Sometimes I’d wake up thinkjng bout my ex rather than my boyfriend. Help :(((

September 10, 2019 at 8:22 pm

Your dreams about your ex are not inappropriate behaviors, rather they are indications of your previous social and emotional relationship with your ex. You are aware that your ex is in a relationship with someone else. Allow thoughts of your ex to fade, and focus your emotional energy on your current partner. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time together in person. Have a great day, JMDee!

Gladness

September 10, 2019 at 8:59 am

Good evening my name is Gladness, I’m just tired of dreaming about this guy, I lost him 7 years ago we both never said its over whenever we meet, we enjoy each others presence, my entire family dream about him, coming back being happy, to be honest he hurt me slept with my sister and I still love him still, is he really coming back, hrs not tourcharing me and my family on dreams.

September 10, 2019 at 8:18 pm

These dreams are indication of your thoughts regarding this person from your past. Your families dreams are signs of their thoughts regarding his behaviors and your relationship. Since he chose to harm you, you should allow thoughts of him to fade. If you have dreams about him in the future, then ensure that you focus your emotional energy elsewhere. You will draw positive people and energy into your life by sharing your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Gladness!

Rose

September 10, 2019 at 1:49 am

I keep having dreams about my ex and it’s always the same dream of him professing his love and wanting to come back. I never give into him wanting to come back. I just always seem to smile. But in reality he is currently in a relationship. This is all so confusing. Mind you I have recently moved miles away and we haven’t been together in about a year or even held a conversation.

September 10, 2019 at 7:55 pm

The two of you haven’t spoken in a year, and you are now living far away. Additionally, he is with someone else. Allow thoughts of him to fade. Determine what you want for your future without him. You will find great benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Rose!

Donna Flores

September 9, 2019 at 10:19 pm

Last night i dreamed about my ex bestfriend who used to be in love with me. What does it mean?

September 10, 2019 at 7:36 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your social and emotional relationship with your ex best friend. It seems that you are uncertain about this relationship. Determine what is viable and appropriate. If you don’t want to reach out to this person, then allow thoughts of them to fade. Focus your emotional energy elsewhere. Share your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Donna!

Karl

September 9, 2019 at 9:33 pm

I dream about a girl i use to kind of see when i was 18. Then i chose her friend over her and had 2 kids with her friend and had a 7 year relationship with her. We broke up 6 years ago and since then i dream about the first girl all the time. Even when i was with my ex i knew i had made the wrong choice. Obv i dont regret it as now have 2 great kids. Me and the 1st girl just clicked but i messed up. How do i stop dreaming and thinking about her. Its ruining me. I seen her for 1st time in years last month now i dream about her nightly.

September 10, 2019 at 7:34 pm

You are not interested in maintaining a relationship with the friend of your children’s mother. Since you do not want to dream or think about her, you should focus your thoughts elsewhere. If you find yourself thinking about her, then allow the images to pass. Determine what you want for your future without her. You will draw positive people and energy into your life by sharing your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a Karl!

Miranda

September 7, 2019 at 3:57 pm

I dreamed I was pregnant again by my son father. We were laughing and playing like everything was normal. Then on yesterday he called me asking about us getting back together…. I’m confused we’re all this coming from.

September 8, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Your dream is a reflection of your previous emotional relationship with your son’s father. It is possible that you want to maintain a relationship with him again. He called you yesterday, which may be a sign that he is interested in developing a relationship with you as well. Make a decision about what you want for your future, and take whatever action that you feel is appropriate. Have a great day, Miranda!

Susan

September 10, 2019 at 5:02 am

I had a dream of my ex but I dream I saw in the church but we didn’t talk but after church he saw me and he came over to a place that I lived and I had a new born baby and in the dream the baby was his baby I don’t understand that dream. But I wake up the next morning there is a datting site that I’m on he click on the link of my profile but he didn’t leave me know message.

September 10, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Your dream about your ex is an indication of your previous emotional relationship with him. The child within the dream is a sign of your thoughts about the future. Birth is often an indication of your knowledge of change. When you woke up, you found that he looked at your profile on the dating site. He did not message you, which means that he does not want to reach out to you. Determine what you want for your future without him. You will draw positive people and energy into your life by sharing your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Susan!

Jenna

September 7, 2019 at 7:24 am

I had a dream that I was sitting next to my ex but across from him he was holding hands and being cute to his new girlfriend. It really hurt me because I still love him, then I don’t know but I’m pretty sure I did an eye roll towards them

September 8, 2019 at 8:42 pm

Dreams about your ex are indications of your previous relationship with your ex. It is possible that your ex is maintaining a relationship with someone at this time, so do not reach out to him. Make a decision about what you want for your future without him, and focus your emotional energy elsewhere. You will find great benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Jenna!

Emma

September 6, 2019 at 8:51 am

I had a dream that my ex was with a different girl and he was happy with her and that broke my heart. I always see dreams of him on another dream I dreamt that he was coming back to me and that I was protecting him from being hurt at the end of the dream he gets shot and I wake up panicking

September 6, 2019 at 11:06 pm

These dreams are reflection of your emotional relationship with your ex. You are aware that the two of you are no longer maintaining a relationship, and it is reasonable that he is now maintaining a relationship with someone else. The shooting within your dream is a manifestation of your knowledge of recent shootings and other violent events. If you interact with him in the future, then ensure that you share your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Emma!

Jess

September 10, 2019 at 7:09 am

I had a dream that my ex was at a get together and we were swimming, when i got on the dock he swim up to me and said somthing but i couldnt hear him and so he said we can be together again. Thwn he said sonething and again i couldnt hear him and when he whispered your pregnant, he kissed me and started swimming again. I woke up shortly after.

September 10, 2019 at 8:09 pm

Your dream is a reflection of various influences in your life. Your previous emotional relationship with your ex appeared. The swimming could be a sign of a shared experience that the two of you had. The pregnancy aspect of this dream may be a sign of your desire to have a child. Pregnancy is also a symbol for change. Share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Jess!

KeShayla Whitehead

September 10, 2019 at 9:25 am

I had a dream that I was walking down the street with my bestfriend to go pick up his cousin. She called and said never mind I’m staying here so we walked back and passed this girls house who was sitting outside and she looked at us. And me and him were talking about him and relationships and we walked over to that girl and I asked her if she thought we was ugly because he thought he was. And i took off his shades and she said hes okay but she was shuddering and i grabbed her hand and put it in his and she said his hand was soft. She picked up her book she was writing in and wrote something down and said you can come to my game. So I assumed she played a sport. Were walking and he still feels down saying hes ugly and I’m trying to tell him he isn’t. And then I step in front of him and say stop saying that and I look at him and kiss him then back up and he kisses me back. But in real life me and him aren’t friends anymore and I did have a crush on him and he knew that but he didn’t like me in that way.

September 10, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Your dream is a manifestation of various influences that you may have in your life. Your social relationships have appeared within the dream. The book could be an indication of your desire to write down and learn from your experiences. You are aware that you had a crush on this person, but he didn’t have a crush on you. Make a decision about what you want for the future of your relationship. Share your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, KeShayla!