Dream About Black Panther

By on September 10, 2017

Black panthers are sleek, powerful creatures. They are often portrayed in art because of their power and beauty. When you have a dream about black panthers, you may initially struggle to figure out what they mean. Luckily, this animal is often a good indicator in dreams. To learn more about what it means, read on.

What Does a Dream About Black Panther Mean?

Black panther dreams often show a protective, powerful presence in your life. They are a powerful creature that represents grace, beauty and strength. They may also signify that you have an aggressive, ferocious personality. You may be the type of person who fights for your rights and what you want out of life. This attitude may extend to others as you fight to protect people who are not strong enough to protect themselves.

The black panther may mean that you should use wisdom to decide your next step. Sometimes, the black panther appears to show you that others may be trying to use you. You have to be careful in making your decisions because someone near you may be acting with deceit. If this is the case, you should carefully look around you to see if there is someone you should be wary about.

If the panther is attacking you in the dream, it means that someone may be trying to slander you. If you end up killing the attacking panther, it means that their slander will be proven to be false. If the panther is stalking you, it shows that your enemies are lurking in the distance. There may be people you know who are causing trouble or bringing negative energy into your life. Start by protecting yourself and take action if you need to. Meanwhile, reevaluate the people close to you to make sure that they deserve your trust.

If you are fighting a black panther in your dream, it shows that you will overcome your enemies and any difficulties that are thrown your way. If you see a partner threatening you, it indicates that there may be a problem at work or with your business. Meanwhile, a growling panther is a sign that bad news will soon appear.

Most of the time, the presence of a black panther is a good omen. It shows that luck will soon arrive in your life. The panther is able to fearlessly blend into the darkness and skirt the edges of the light. It may mean that you do not feel afraid despite any dangers that are near you. If a panther crosses your path in the dream, it means that you are protected, so you do not have to be afraid. As long as you are courageous and true to yourself, you will not have a problem achieving what you want.

You rarely see a black panther in the wild. This is for two major reasons. First, there are very few black panthers left living in the wild today. Second, the black panther is quite elusive. It is essentially invisible at night, and it deliberately remains in the shadows. When a black panther appears in your dreams, it may mean that you feel that you are equally elusive. It may feel like you are invisible to other people, even when you are right in front of them. To get over this feeling of invisibility, you may need to focus your attention, communicate openly and work to get the attention to other people.

A black panther in the dream may also represent that you feel confident and fearless like the black panther. It could also show your fears about life, other people or success. The best way to determine what the dream means, consider what occurs in the dream and your own life situation. If you let it, the black panther is often a good omen and quite auspicious in your dreams.

jessica

April 24, 2019 at 8:59 am

It was nighttime and I was laying up against a tree falling asleep, i think i felt like i had nowhere else to go and thats why I was sleeping outside. When I closed my eyes, I immediately opened my eyes to see a black panther slowing coming towards me and I said, No, closed my eyes and opened them again and the panther was gone. I thought to myself where the heck did this panther come from and how did I not noticed it around before so I started looking around and it was in dark alley way looking at me and then it slowly came out from the alley was with another black panther and they both playfully walked away from me up a hill.

April 25, 2019 at 11:58 am

The appearance of panthers in dreams is often a reflection of various mysterious social relationships that you may have in your life. Sleeping at the base of a tree is often beneficial. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will help draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Jessica!

Brittany

April 23, 2019 at 6:16 am

My dream consisted of me adopting a black panther as a pet but giving it back because it got too big to control.

April 23, 2019 at 8:03 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships in your life. The creation and ending of the relationship in your dream could be a sign of a relationship in your waking life. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Brittany!

Natasha

April 20, 2019 at 5:09 pm

In my dream I was in my room (second floor) and I was playing with matches. I then walked to my open window with a match in my hand and saw a Jack Russell terrier which an acquaintance of mine has. I accidentally dropped my match out of the window where it fell and set fire to a few bushes near the dig who was still looking up at my. I was scared that the fires would burn the house (not really caring about the dog) so I ran downstairs and out with a big bucket of water that was in my room. But the fire was almost completely put out and the dog was no longer there, now there was a big panther standing there instead. The panther didn’t growl or show any kind of sign that it was going to attack but without thinking I growled at it which made it take a step back and the fire was completely put out as the panther took a step back as if they were somehow of the same energy. I kind of screeched at the panther who took another step back and then I ran inside.

I rarely remember my dreams but I feel like this means something.

April 20, 2019 at 10:24 pm

Your dream is a reflection of a wide variety of influences in your life. The fire could be a sign of a change that is happening in your life at this time. Dogs are often manifestations of loyal friends, while panthers could be a sign of a mysterious social relationship in your life. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Natasha!

Mo

April 19, 2019 at 10:29 pm

I dreamt I was in a big house trying to lock the doors to prevent black panthers coming inside. They were not aggressive but I was scared.

April 20, 2019 at 9:18 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The fact that they were not aggressive could be a sign of your knowledge that the energy you give is often the energy that you receive. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Mo!

Mary

April 19, 2019 at 2:06 am

I dreamt that me and two other people were one the bed with a Black panther. It was sleeping. One person sitting by the head, I was sitting by the tummy area and another by the tail and we where discussing where her baby’s were. The Panther woke up and started charging on two legs. Definitely felt like a male energy. Panther asked me a question with my back ending up against the wall. I answered and he put his head by my neck. I stopped being sacred and it started feeling sensual. I then woke up. thanks

April 19, 2019 at 8:21 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. It is possible that you have someone new in your life that you feel a strong connection with. Take this time to determine what you want for your future. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Mary!

milva

April 15, 2019 at 5:20 pm

Hello, I dreamt of a huge wild animal outburst attack on people. Amongst the animals there were about 5 black panthers..a golden lion and a rhino. None of them attacked me. The panthers were sitting under a tree when i saw them and the lion looked me in the eye as he went around my car. Kindly help translate.

April 15, 2019 at 5:51 pm

The various animals in your dream could be manifestations of the social and emotional relationships that you have in your life. Panthers are often indications of mysterious social relationships. Lions may be strong familial or social relationships. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Milva!

Cheryl Naidoo

April 15, 2019 at 4:06 pm

In my dream i open my eyes and i see a black panther just standing by my bed side looking at me. It was very calm, no bad feeling or anything.

April 15, 2019 at 5:50 pm

Black panthers are manifestations of mysterious social influences in your life. The presence of the panther in your bedroom is a reflection of close relationship that may be new or unknown. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will help to draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Cheryl!

Uma

April 12, 2019 at 9:28 pm

I dreamt I was sitting on a large flat rock. I was suddenly aware that a black panther was sitting (flat on all four legs) behind me. When I noticed it at first I was terrified & didn’t know what to do but then I decided I would try to pat him. (Or her) To my surprise he seemed to enjoy being stroked. I woke up soon after

April 13, 2019 at 9:11 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships in your life. They often seem to reflect the energy that you give them. It is also clear that you find pleasure in sharing your positive energy with the world. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will help draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Uma!

Kaela

April 12, 2019 at 5:39 am

In my dream the panther was in my house and it acted as a panther would it wasn’t super aggressive towards me but again it was a panther I ended up getting it to go in another room that was meant for the panter like it’s home or habitat, and as soon as I did that a grizzly bear was standing in my kitchen on it’s hind legs rearing it’s teeth, but I wasn’t scared of the bear all I kept thinking was how did it get in.

April 13, 2019 at 8:03 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. Bears could be a sign of a positive, yet uncertain, influence that is in your life. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times. Ensure that you share your positive energy with everyone in your life. This will help to draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Kaela!

Dee

April 11, 2019 at 11:21 am

In my dream a the panther kept trying to get into the house I had to keep finding windows and closing them but it was not try to hurt me.

April 11, 2019 at 6:53 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships in your life. The house could represent your intimate personal life. Your attempt to close the windows may be a sign that you wanted to protect yourself. The panther was not trying to hurt you, which may be a reflection of the positive behaviors of the person who is in your life. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Dee!

Toni

April 8, 2019 at 10:47 am

I vaguely remember this dream but this is the best I can come up with.

I remember was walking somewhere and I came across multiple panthers. One of them was sleeping in a tree. It appeared before me like one of those Chinese feudal paintings.

And if I can remember, I think one roared at me. I am not sure.

However, I do not remember feeling threatened in this dream……

Toni

April 8, 2019 at 10:49 am

Well, I guess did feel a healthy fear of respect for the animal but I do not recall feeling threatened.

April 8, 2019 at 11:06 pm

Panthers are often reflection of mysterious social and emotional relationships. The Chinese feudal painting aspect of your dream could be a manifestation of your influences. They generally behave in a positive manner. Allow this dream to guide you to share your kindness and compassion in your life. This will help draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Toni!

April 8, 2019 at 11:06 pm

Mani

April 7, 2019 at 8:24 pm

In my dream there were a variety of big cats (lion,minx,etc) but the black panther kept biting my nipple i was aware that because i breastfeed it was after my milk. I could not get it to stop biting my nipple..and i woke up feeling quite weirded out by it. What might this mean?

April 8, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Eat animal that you saw in your dream is a reflection of a different type of social relationships. Panthers are often manifestations of a mysterious relationship. It is possible that there is someone in your life that you are supporting. It is possible that you want to help that person become more self reliant. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Mani!

Sunny

April 7, 2019 at 8:07 pm

In my dream I am running from attacking forces. They were starting to catch up to me. I started to freak out that they were going to kill me and then I suddenly “realized” I could run on four legs instead of two. I looked down and my legs were panther legs – I turned into a panther and escaped!

April 8, 2019 at 10:23 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious influences in your life, and your ability to change form could be a sign that you are aware that you are making changes in your life at this time. Being chased in dreams is often an indication of a fear or concern in your life. If you find that you are being chased in the future, then address whoever or whatever is chasing you in the dream. This will help reduce the frequency of similar dreams manifestation in the future. Have a great day, Sunny!

Lisha

April 7, 2019 at 1:28 am

I had a dream a black panther try to attack. I was at a high hidden place. No matter how hard it tried it could not. The last time it tried I somehow push his body over me and the hidden place and it fell and hurt itself.This time it gave up trying to attack me and left me alone.

April 8, 2019 at 10:04 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships in our lives. The behaviors of the panther could be an indication of your concerns or worries regarding a new relationship. Allow the negative aspects of this dream to fade. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will help to draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Lisha!

Whitney

April 6, 2019 at 2:03 pm

In my dream it was at night and my husband and I were living in my Mother’s old home. As I was going up the stairs the panther is walking up to me starring at me and then pounces on me but was more like he was on my back like piggy back style and I holler for my husband to get him off and he comes down the stairs to try and get him off and my daughter who was younger in the dream crawls up to the door and the panther starts snapping at her and I woke up. What could this mean ?

April 6, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships. The behavior of the panther in your dream could be a manifestation of someone who is in your life. It is possible that there is someone on your mind. Nourish your relationship with your partner by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Whitney!

Ambreen

April 5, 2019 at 10:50 pm

In my dream I saw a young black panther as my pet, he was very loving and I had a dog as a pet too. They both bonded well too.

April 6, 2019 at 5:08 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationship. Dogs are signs of loyal friends or reflections of a dog that you own. It seems as though they were manifestations of positive relationships. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Ambreen!

Angela

April 5, 2019 at 6:18 am

In my dream a black panther walked beside me my hand on his head as we walked through the rest of what was a nightmare.

April 6, 2019 at 2:09 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. It seems as though the behavior of the panthers was a manifestation of a positive relationship. The nightmare aspect of your dream is a reflection of your concerns and worries. You will find benefit in abstaining from consuming violent and dramatic media. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Angela!

Meghanada

April 4, 2019 at 7:50 pm

In my dream, a panther was trying to come into the house by the windows. At one window , I successfully prevented it. But by another window, it entered inside my home, and we faced each other in the drawing room. I was scared and attacked it out of the window. It felt easy, and I think the panther wasn’t trying to attack me, instead I was scared. What’s the significance of this?

April 5, 2019 at 12:26 am

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The house aspect of your dream is a sign that you may feel that there is a new influence that is close to your family and intimate life. Your fear caused you to behave with violence. You will find great benefit in allowing the negative aspect of this dream to fade. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Meghanada!

Thais

April 3, 2019 at 7:25 pm

In my dream I was in my bed and saw a black panther feeding on a dead prey under a closet right in front of my bed, by the time I noticed her she came out a little from the shadows showing herself with the prey, but at no time it seemed threatening. I then warned a colleague who was in the bed next to “look at a panther”, he also saw it – I’m not quite sure who was this person, bit I believe it was a work colleague with whom I do not have much contact. Soon after that I woke up, at no time did I feel threatened, on the contrary I was amazed by the panther. Pls what does this dream mean? I keep thinking of it… Thx!

April 4, 2019 at 11:54 pm

, Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social influences in your life. There may be someone in your life who has caused you to feel uncertainty. You are aware that there are many benefits in sharing your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. If you feel that you should strengthen your relationship with your colleague, then spend additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Thais!

Semhar

March 30, 2019 at 5:43 am

In my dream I was sleeping on my bed and when I woke up I seew black panther on my bed.I scared to made move and I slept back. the black panthers came and shout in my ear I wake up that moment. can someone tell me about the meaning ?

March 31, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Panthers are reflections of mysterious social relationships. The shouting could be a sign that there are people in your life which could be influencing you in ways that you do not appreciate. Allow this dream to guide you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Semhar!