Dream About Black Panther

By on September 10, 2017

Black panthers are sleek, powerful creatures. They are often portrayed in art because of their power and beauty. When you have a dream about black panthers, you may initially struggle to figure out what they mean. Luckily, this animal is often a good indicator in dreams. To learn more about what it means, read on.

What Does a Dream About Black Panther Mean?

Black panther dreams often show a protective, powerful presence in your life. They are a powerful creature that represents grace, beauty and strength. They may also signify that you have an aggressive, ferocious personality. You may be the type of person who fights for your rights and what you want out of life. This attitude may extend to others as you fight to protect people who are not strong enough to protect themselves.

The black panther may mean that you should use wisdom to decide your next step. Sometimes, the black panther appears to show you that others may be trying to use you. You have to be careful in making your decisions because someone near you may be acting with deceit. If this is the case, you should carefully look around you to see if there is someone you should be wary about.

If the panther is attacking you in the dream, it means that someone may be trying to slander you. If you end up killing the attacking panther, it means that their slander will be proven to be false. If the panther is stalking you, it shows that your enemies are lurking in the distance. There may be people you know who are causing trouble or bringing negative energy into your life. Start by protecting yourself and take action if you need to. Meanwhile, reevaluate the people close to you to make sure that they deserve your trust.

If you are fighting a black panther in your dream, it shows that you will overcome your enemies and any difficulties that are thrown your way. If you see a partner threatening you, it indicates that there may be a problem at work or with your business. Meanwhile, a growling panther is a sign that bad news will soon appear.

Most of the time, the presence of a black panther is a good omen. It shows that luck will soon arrive in your life. The panther is able to fearlessly blend into the darkness and skirt the edges of the light. It may mean that you do not feel afraid despite any dangers that are near you. If a panther crosses your path in the dream, it means that you are protected, so you do not have to be afraid. As long as you are courageous and true to yourself, you will not have a problem achieving what you want.

You rarely see a black panther in the wild. This is for two major reasons. First, there are very few black panthers left living in the wild today. Second, the black panther is quite elusive. It is essentially invisible at night, and it deliberately remains in the shadows. When a black panther appears in your dreams, it may mean that you feel that you are equally elusive. It may feel like you are invisible to other people, even when you are right in front of them. To get over this feeling of invisibility, you may need to focus your attention, communicate openly and work to get the attention to other people.

A black panther in the dream may also represent that you feel confident and fearless like the black panther. It could also show your fears about life, other people or success. The best way to determine what the dream means, consider what occurs in the dream and your own life situation. If you let it, the black panther is often a good omen and quite auspicious in your dreams.

Imie

March 30, 2019 at 12:11 am

I saw a chained black panther in my dream . Please what does it mean ?

March 31, 2019 at 3:30 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social influences in your life. The chained aspect of this dream could be a sign that you are concerned about the freedom of others in your life. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Lmie!

Vanessa

March 29, 2019 at 12:18 pm

I was sitting at a table and the panther grabbed my ankle and wouldn’t let me move. When I tried to move it set it’s claws from other paw into my arm while still holding my ankle. It just sat there staring hard at me. I refused to look and woke up to my ankle hurting…

March 29, 2019 at 11:55 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social influences in our life. Its behavior in your dream seemed to be related to the pain in your ankle. It is possible that you are concerned about restrictions on your freedom. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Vanessa!

Kay Kay

March 26, 2019 at 5:52 am

My dream started at a garbage pile where I would go and dispose of my garbage every day and I went about maybe three times. The first time I went I thought it was my dog then I said to myself no it’s not my dog because it’s a big animal plus it’s a cat the second time I went I was apparently talking to a friend which I don’t know in real life and I told her that was my dad cat I don’t have a cat never have. Did the third time we both went back to the garbage pile to throw some things away I lifted up a piece of cardboard as I had done the first two times and it started breathing I yelled it’s breathing then ran in my house. I kept peeking outside to see if it would go away then I decided to open my door to check and it was on my porch it never once tried to attack me but it tried to get into my house but of course in my mind it’s trying to attack me. all of a sudden my front door becomes this week raggedy rickety door with the bottom rusting away the panther realizes it could get in through the bottom and starts pushing and I can no longer hold the door so I run into the Next Room and that door is even worse the middle of the door was hollowed out it wouldn’t lock it just had no type of strength to it so I started punching the panther sticking it with the fork I got from somewhere I don’t know but I kept punching kept poking it and it didn’t phase it it wasn’t trying to attack me but of course again I felt like it was because who knows it could have been called behind the door but as soon as it got in the room with me it could attack me. I finally found something to jam the door then I quickly thought OMG is going to kill my dog or it has already killed my dog because she was extremely quiet but then I realized she was in the room with me

March 26, 2019 at 9:00 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships in your life. Dogs are manifestations of your animals or of loyal relationships. The interactions that you had were manifestations of fears or concerns that you may have in your life. Allow the negative aspects of this dream to fade. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Kay!

Cali

March 24, 2019 at 10:47 am

I had a nightmare that I was at my sisters house, and my family was there for dinner. I could see out of her window that there was a black panther lurking, and then jumping over to the neighbors fence. Then suddenly me, my mom, my sister, and my nephew were outside. We were standing by the car and the black panther came. We were terrified, and it walked up to us. A paper and an orange pen were there, and I wrote something for the panther. He looked at it, and then he left. But then not even 1 minute later, he came back. So I wrote something new for him, but my sister grabbed the pen and drew a line on the paper. I told her, “stop, they’re sensitive to color.” The panther disapproved, and I sensed it and whispered “run.” My mom carried my nephew and ran right, and me and my sister ran left. The panther looked at us and then started chasing my mom and my nephew. Then I looked back and realized that he could attack them. I ran towards them and grabbed a stray shoe and threw it at the panther. What could this mean?

March 26, 2019 at 1:30 am

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships in your life. It is possible that you have experience when dealing with strangers. You are aware that you understand things that other people do not understand as well. It seems as though your behaviors in your dream are manifestations of your positive energy. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Cali!

Victoria

March 24, 2019 at 1:19 am

I just had the weirdest dream, that i had a black panther sort of as a pet, he was in my house, he was domestic and very friendly mostly to me and not my other family members, he was able to talk only to me as well. My mom was scared of him in the dream but he never attacked her, she just freaked out whenever he approached her.
    The black panther and I were standing in the dining room he hugged me then music started playing we sang with it and i started imaging us making love although nothing graphic happened or was revealed in details (it was in my head in the dream but i’m not sure if it actually happened in the dream or not) but then suddenly i started thinking what if he turns into a human or a human panther then we got married in secret.
    Suddenly i was on a cocktail party boat at night with family and friends, i was wearing a simple plain wedding gown but it wasn’t my wedding, i showed up alone and they started asking me where he is (the black panther) and i said that i didn’t know and in my head i started thinking how on earth am i gonna tell them that we both got married and i was kind of disappointed at myself for marrying him in discrete and marrying him in the first place. I woke up feeling weirdly confident though. This is by far the weirdest dream i have ever had!!

March 26, 2019 at 12:50 am

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships in our lives. It is possible that your desires to nourish a new relationship may have appeared in this dream. You may be interested in getting married or maintaining a relationship with someone who makes your feel secure. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Victoria!

Nicolee

March 22, 2019 at 10:06 pm

I had a dream that there was a cat zoo and the panther stood out the most to me ..so I went to rub him and he’s purring and loving me and playing like a normal cat would play with you then pinned me down ..standing over me. I was trying to get him off me and it was like a game of arm wrestling trying to get him off me and him using his force to stay on me then that’s when I woke up .

March 23, 2019 at 1:47 am

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. It is possible that there is someone in your life that you are nourishing a friendship with. Allow this dream to influence you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will help draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Nicolee!

Jonas

March 22, 2019 at 12:24 am

I had a dream today about a panther that hovers Around my area. In the dream, the panther had been coming to roam in the area. I saw a dog come to my compound and I asked my mother to come and watch the panther I’ve been talking about. My mother wanted to go out to see it, but I denied her coz it was dark.In the dream,the panther attached the dog (a dog who came to our compound) right behind our doors and ate it. But when the panther got the dog, I prompted my mother to give me a knife in case the panther enters then I slay it. My dream was brought to a sudden end by a phone call.. Please whats the meaning

March 22, 2019 at 1:33 am

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social influences in our lives. Dogs may be manifestations of loyal social relationships. Your reaction to the panther seemed to be inquisitive. Allow the negative aspects of this dream to fade. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Jonas!

sierra

March 21, 2019 at 4:26 am

I dreamt that everyone was outside my house looking at a black panther behind the fence and it’s paw was reaching under it. once i walked over it came right out over to me, i was scared of it but it never hurt me just pushed me around a bit checking me out. i walked up to my deck and it followed still trying to get me to pet it. i tried to keep it back a distance by pushing back but eventually realized he wouldn’t hurt me and was being friendly. i pet him and let him follow me around for a while before waking up. no idea what it means.

March 22, 2019 at 12:36 am

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships in our lives. The positive interaction that you had with the panther is an indication of your thoughts and feelings. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Sierra!

Mariah

March 18, 2019 at 3:55 pm

I had a dream that I was in my grandparents house, where we used to live for two years. It’s an old house. I was intimidated by the black panther so I tried to run away until I got to the front door of the house… It patched into my foot, scratched my foot a few times until it looses its grip. I went into the house through the screen door. The screen door could lock but the glass door that came in front of it, couldn’t… I ran to my grandfather that was in his room but he didn’t help me. So I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in. I was able to peep through the bathroom door to watch the cat. I felt my heart racing while I was sleeping and I began yelling in my dream for my grandfather, my parents walked in through the door like it was nothing and asked me what was wrong. I told them not to open the bathroom door and to stop that cat. Afraid of what was going to happen next, I woke up. And that’s when the dream stopped. I’m not sure if it’s a dream or a nightmare but I’m terrified… What does it mean?

March 19, 2019 at 9:21 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships. It is possible that you feel that your relationship with your grandparents make you feel secure and safe. Allow the negative aspects of this dream to fade. Share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Mariah!

SONIA

March 28, 2019 at 1:50 am

Hi please help. I dreamt of a Black Pantha. It was following me and hanging around. I was intrigued by it. It didnt attack me but all of a sudden a big Lion came and the Black Pantha jumped and hid inside a very dark cave like opening where it camouflaged so it couldn’t be seen by the Lion. But the Lion went straight there and jumped up. I couldnt see as the entrance of the cave was blocking my view but when the Lion came back down after just 1 jump, it brought back the dead Black Pantha. I felt sorry for it and I screamed at the Lion “Nooooo”. But it was too late. The Black Pantha was dead.

March 28, 2019 at 11:26 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships in your life. Lions are manifestations of strong social or familial relationships. You seem to be concerned about the safety and happiness of others. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Sonia!

Angel Beltran

March 17, 2019 at 8:26 am

I had a dream that I was cleaning out my old car and when I popped the trunk I found two black panther cubs I grabbed them and walked them over to the mom when i saw her , I than stared into her bright yellow eyes and I felt safe enough to walk around them into my house .

March 17, 2019 at 10:01 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships. The cubs could be manifestations of children in your life. You decided to take positive action by bringing the cubs to their mother. This is a sign of your beneficial energy. Ensure that you continue to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Angel!

Shaniqua Robinson

March 16, 2019 at 11:29 pm

Dreamt of a black panther terrorizing my home and stalking my family. It was killing people off one by one as we we’re trying to escape. When help arrived it forces it’s way in our home and I killed it. But what was strange was after I killed it it turned into a little boy but still dead

March 17, 2019 at 12:10 am

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships. It is possible that there is someone in your life who has caused harm to you and to those around you. The boy could have been a sign of who this panther was representing. It could have also been a manifestation of youthful ignorance and the harm that comes from behaviors of children. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Shaniqua!

Kyoko

March 16, 2019 at 6:28 pm

I had a black panther as a pet in my dream. Got bitten by some sort of white walker looking zombie friend, then my black phanter starts to chase me because he sort of eats the white walker looking zombie and then I git bitten and die in my dream.

March 17, 2019 at 12:04 am

Panthers are reflections of mysterious social relationships that may be in your life. Its behaviors were beneficial, as it attempted to save you. The shows that you watch have influenced this dream. You will find great benefit in abstaining from consuming violent and dramatic media. Share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Kyoko!

Nicole

March 15, 2019 at 4:34 pm

I dreamt that I woke up from a nap in my living room. I went to turn the lights on because it was dark and they wouldn’t turn on. I heard a noise outside and turned to see a black panther sitting with its head towards the window. As I came closer to it, it looked at me and proceeded to look outside. What I saw outside was a train collision. The black panther’s presence was comforting, almost like he was protecting me from whatever was outside.

March 16, 2019 at 11:15 pm

When you dream about panthers, they are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. Its behavior in your dream was beneficial, as it attempted to protect you from something harmful. The train wreck could be a manifestation of a wide variety of events that you are aware of in your waking life. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Nicole!

Suzanne

March 15, 2019 at 12:13 pm

Its about four successive days that a same thought of black panther always coming in my dreams during dawn. Today also I saw in my dream that a black panther is roaming around my home and killing people who are visiting my home but not harming me or the people whom I am living with. I am really scared with this weird dream. What does it mean?

March 16, 2019 at 11:13 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships. The presence of the panther near your house could be a sign that this mysterious relationship is close to your home life or family. The killing could be a sign that you feel protected by uncertain. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Suzanne!

Keisha Waller

March 14, 2019 at 6:19 am

I dreamt that the black panther and I were one. And I commanded it to chase and kill some abusive men. I then charged women not to accept poor behaviour from tjeir men but to insist that they protect and provide. Then I had one of those men remove some dead fish from a refrigerator. Weird

March 14, 2019 at 7:59 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social influences in your life. The feeling of unity could be a sign of your desire to develop a close connection. If you have a dream of negative interactions in the future, then ensure that you attempt to communicate with whatever or whoever you are interacting with. This will help you better understand the purpose of similar dreams in the future. Have a great day, Keisha!

Mike

March 13, 2019 at 3:35 am

I just had a dream that panther was chasing me and I had to keep combing higher where the panther couldn’t get. An uncle finally got the panther outside the somehow I ended up outside and had to out climb the panther again til I finally beat him and got back to my inside my house. Also, the dram was mixed with family before the panther came, my sister hit my dad and we restrained her as my dad ran off was and hurt n a girl whom is never seen was hitting on me while my girl was away but I think they was 2 separate dreams in the same night. The panther was the 2nd dream that woke me up

March 13, 2019 at 12:33 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships in your life. The two dreams seem to be manifestations of your knowledge of recent social interactions. Allow these dreams to influence you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will help to bring positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Mike!

Topaz

March 12, 2019 at 5:50 am

For Your insight please- I had a dream I was in a house and everyone was throwing their biscuits outside. This attracted a black panther so I worried. Then I walked outside to put the scraps in the bin, when I looked up the panther presented itself to me, it was night time, and the panther was pitch black as the night with stunning yellow eyes looking straight at me. This frightened me so I went back inside and closed the door. I wanted to warn the others.

March 12, 2019 at 8:26 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships that may be in your life. The fear that you felt in your dream could be a sign that you are uncertain about people who may be near to your life, though you may not know them well. You attempted to inform your family of something that you were concerned about. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will bring you many benefits. Have a great day, Topaz!

Uvb

March 11, 2019 at 12:43 am

I just had a dream about a black panther. It was walking in front of me after I was leaving my grandma’s house. It’s a place I rarely dream of, but it reminded me if childhood because I somehow had bruises on my legs. There was another large feline behind me as well, just not as vivid. lt was nice anyway, because I was surprised I wasn’t scared. I started waking up shortly after, but first I decided to go up in the sky. The view often scares me, so I tend to close my eyes pretty soon. The last vague image was how I imagined myself still being up in the sky somewhere, surrounded by a light-orb, as I was trying to finnish pleasuring myself. I have painful bladder syndrome, so the pain often gets in the way in sexual dreams. I don’t sleep or dream too good in my condition, even though I dream a lot.

The last couple of days I’ve had better dreams with a feeling of empowerment and control. Animals appearing have usually been domesticated and hurting me, but I’ve gradually been dreaming about calm cats! I had one just yesterday. I fed it, but it didn’t wanna stay in my arms after, so I let it go though the window where it came from. There was one or two black crows, and it just felt nice overall.

March 12, 2019 at 12:42 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships. The light and pleasure aspects of your dream could be manifestations of your desire to be bathed in positive energy. The change in the interactions that you have in your dreams could be indications of this beneficial energy. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Uvb!

Shay

March 9, 2019 at 9:23 am

So this morning I had a dream, i don’t dream at night only in the morning time for some reason. Anyways o was walking down a path and this black panther came out of nowhere from the trees, I jumped on my dream, it scared me. Then it crossed my path over and over again then came right up to me making weird sounds and noises, and i was patting its head as we Spun in a circle, like we were both leaving my dream and I got dizzy in my dream as we were spinning around, then woke up and remembered the dream right away. Idk what it really means.

March 10, 2019 at 4:40 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social influences in your life. It is possible that there is someone in your life who has crossed your path numerous times recently, as this dream is a sign of that relationship. The spinning end of your dream could be a sign that you are confused or uncertain about your future. Decide what you want at this time. If there is someone in your life that you want to nourish a relationship with, then speak with that person about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Shay!

Jamie

March 8, 2019 at 9:32 am

In my dream I was opening my front door at night and I looked in the driveway and I saw a black cat then…almost appearing a few feet behind it was a panther…I remember feeling a little shocked..then, very intrigued… And that’s when I woke up

March 9, 2019 at 9:16 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships. Your house may be a representation of your personal life. It is possible that there is someone new who may be interacting with you in a close or personal manner. Allow this dream to fuide you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Jamie!

Jamie

March 12, 2019 at 4:04 pm

I’ve been doing that very thing…everyday several times a day a make positive intentions for the world…one of my faves…with every breath i take..may all hearts be opened healed and transformed