Dream About Black Panther

By on September 10, 2017

Black panthers are sleek, powerful creatures. They are often portrayed in art because of their power and beauty. When you have a dream about black panthers, you may initially struggle to figure out what they mean. Luckily, this animal is often a good indicator in dreams. To learn more about what it means, read on.

What Does a Dream About Black Panther Mean?

Black panther dreams often show a protective, powerful presence in your life. They are a powerful creature that represents grace, beauty and strength. They may also signify that you have an aggressive, ferocious personality. You may be the type of person who fights for your rights and what you want out of life. This attitude may extend to others as you fight to protect people who are not strong enough to protect themselves.

The black panther may mean that you should use wisdom to decide your next step. Sometimes, the black panther appears to show you that others may be trying to use you. You have to be careful in making your decisions because someone near you may be acting with deceit. If this is the case, you should carefully look around you to see if there is someone you should be wary about.

If the panther is attacking you in the dream, it means that someone may be trying to slander you. If you end up killing the attacking panther, it means that their slander will be proven to be false. If the panther is stalking you, it shows that your enemies are lurking in the distance. There may be people you know who are causing trouble or bringing negative energy into your life. Start by protecting yourself and take action if you need to. Meanwhile, reevaluate the people close to you to make sure that they deserve your trust.

If you are fighting a black panther in your dream, it shows that you will overcome your enemies and any difficulties that are thrown your way. If you see a partner threatening you, it indicates that there may be a problem at work or with your business. Meanwhile, a growling panther is a sign that bad news will soon appear.

Most of the time, the presence of a black panther is a good omen. It shows that luck will soon arrive in your life. The panther is able to fearlessly blend into the darkness and skirt the edges of the light. It may mean that you do not feel afraid despite any dangers that are near you. If a panther crosses your path in the dream, it means that you are protected, so you do not have to be afraid. As long as you are courageous and true to yourself, you will not have a problem achieving what you want.

You rarely see a black panther in the wild. This is for two major reasons. First, there are very few black panthers left living in the wild today. Second, the black panther is quite elusive. It is essentially invisible at night, and it deliberately remains in the shadows. When a black panther appears in your dreams, it may mean that you feel that you are equally elusive. It may feel like you are invisible to other people, even when you are right in front of them. To get over this feeling of invisibility, you may need to focus your attention, communicate openly and work to get the attention to other people.

A black panther in the dream may also represent that you feel confident and fearless like the black panther. It could also show your fears about life, other people or success. The best way to determine what the dream means, consider what occurs in the dream and your own life situation. If you let it, the black panther is often a good omen and quite auspicious in your dreams.

Hillary

January 13, 2020 at 1:39 am

Tonight I had a dream that a black panther was my pet. I would let it out the house into my backyard and sit on the grass, each time I called it, it would come running to me. As it did, I would get this feeling that it wouldn’t harm me but at the same time I knew it was coming to give me affection. the dream ended with the panther getting out the gate, and as I was putting on my shoes (I couldn’t find appropriate shoes to wear) I heard a scream from someone outside. I knew that people have been shocked but not attacked by my pet black panther.

January 13, 2020 at 7:43 pm

The dream shows a desire to have someone protect you and to gain the subtle wisdom of the panther–and it seems you are aware of how others may perceive your newfound abilities.

Rose

January 13, 2020 at 1:35 am

Hi, I dreamt that I was on the edge of a cliff and from the bottom of the right side a black panther came towards my path but it was feeding on it’s prey which was on the left of me and when I looked down ( trying to think how to escape) the water was sooo beautiful and blue & I think there was schools of fish inside. The black panther was so calm and it gave me no trouble but I think I was scared ( because it’s an animal)
    Any clue what this could mean?

January 13, 2020 at 7:49 pm

Within the dream, the panther seems to be telling you that the things you are so afraid of are not that scary after all. Some things may be mysterious or dark like the panther, but they are not as bad as you think.

Amie Morgan

January 9, 2020 at 9:57 pm

Hi in my dream last night, there were two black panthers trying to get into a house I was in, quite aggressive, then my child was outside with them, so I grab a knife to go outside and attack them, and in my conservatory my brother and someone else appeared and had one cornered, but there was one outside while my child was On a table screaming, so I ran out to threaten it, but it bit me but did not bite hard, left no marks, so I wasn’t afraid anymore just a bit confused, I wonder if you can help with this meaning? Thanks

January 11, 2020 at 11:52 am

Panthers are manifestations of mysterious social relationships that you may have in your life. The behaviors that you took within the dream could be reflections of how you may act in similar situations in your waking life.

Matthew

January 8, 2020 at 11:24 am

I had a dream where i was walking thru a local park and i saw a black panther hiding behind a corner but then when i went to walk away slowly it followed, in my dream i had my gf with me and her friend but it only chased me when i started running, it didn’t catch me but later on in the dream i remember me feeding it food, can u pls tell me what this means

January 8, 2020 at 7:10 pm

The dream seems to show a fear of some kind of outside force or influence that you may not completely understand yet. Thankfully, a dream only shows what is going on in your subconscious mind, so your dream is unlikely to come true in your real life.

Angie Bell

January 7, 2020 at 2:39 pm

I dreamed last night that a black panther crossed my paths and tried to rean my vehicle- he just kept running into my vehicle, them hit kinda laid hzi rear end on the front part of my car and just laid there – looking back at me time to time

January 7, 2020 at 10:11 pm

The dream shows a desire to gain your own sense of power and strength. The fact that the panther dies seems to indicate that you do not feel like this strength and power is actually possible for you at this time.

Paola Giulia De Giovanni

January 7, 2020 at 4:37 am

Last night I dreamed of a panther entering the kitchen by jumping through the open window, I was in the kitchen and I saw it entering the room. Then the panther came in the small room where I work and saw it positioning itself close to the chair where I was sitting. I was not afraid, I felt comforted and the leopard was calm, like a big content cat that wanted to be near me.

January 7, 2020 at 10:15 pm

Perhaps the dream means you are learning to develop your own strength and power naturally, so even when dangers arrive, you don’t really feel threatened by them.

Frankie Quintana

January 5, 2020 at 6:12 pm

I had a dream that me and the Black panther we’re wrestling it wasn’t trying to kill me but it was being playful I felt it’s Sharp teeth with my hands it wasn’t aggressive it seemed like it wanted my attention and affection.

January 6, 2020 at 8:52 pm

The dream seems to show the potential for luck and good fortune in your life. Even though there may be dangers along your path, you don’t feel the danger and feel capable of overcoming potential obstacles.

Endaf

January 3, 2020 at 10:43 am

Just had a dream that a female black panther and me had chemistry! But she wanted to kill me, I escaped but then she gave me a vial to drink turned out to be poison!!

I survived, and she said said to me see you again?!?

January 3, 2020 at 4:55 pm

You seem to be concerned about a new social relationship at this time. You will find great benefit in being mindful in regard to your social relationships.

Shruti

January 12, 2020 at 9:21 pm

I saw a black panther in my dream licking my fingers…although I am scared but still he licks me in my hand….I going through rough patch professionally so what does this dream signifies?

January 12, 2020 at 10:39 pm

The dream may show a desire to gain the wisdom and protective power of the black panther. Since you don’t seem to show any fear, perhaps it signals that you are gaining the confidence you need to tackle challenges in your waking life.

Jasmine

December 29, 2019 at 10:06 pm

I had a dream I owned a tiger which was it’s regular color but then turned white then after I had got scared because it was changing I started to hide when it found out I was hiding it turned into a black panther and attacked me and everybody else can you interpret what that may mean?

January 1, 2020 at 12:58 pm

The dream may mean you sense that something exotic or unusual in your life hides a dark, mysterious danger of some sort, so you have to be wary.

Michelle

December 28, 2019 at 10:13 pm

In my dream I was getting ready for bed. I knew there was a black panther in the house, I was frightened and wanted to close my bedroom door but a male in my bed told me not to be afraid and to leave the bedroom door open. He said the black panther would not hurt me, he was there to protect me. I finally relaxed and went to sleep. Can you help me figure out what the dream means? Thank you

January 2, 2020 at 4:10 pm

Panthers are indications of mysterious social relationships. Draw positive people into your life by sharing your kindness and compassion at all times.

Rosa

December 28, 2019 at 4:33 pm

Hello! I’ve had a repetitive dream about a black panther lurking outside of my house just along the edge of the road and my driveway. In past dreams they seemed to be protective of the property and house. People would walk by and be scared off. This last dream a lady was jogging by and saw the panther. She grabbed a shovel for defense and the panther lurked after her until I could no longer see them. I felt afraid and kept checking outside. Soon the panther returned but was now interested in me.. In my house. It kept trying to get inside through windows. Somehow they got in and went after my house cats but only because they were between me and it. When the panther made it to where I was I slammed my door shut and it clawed through. As soon as he made it through the door my boyfriend shot the panther in the back leg and debilitated it. I was no longer afraid and I scolded the panther.

January 2, 2020 at 4:15 pm

Panthers are manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The relationship between the panther and your boyfriend may indicate that your relationships are stressful.

Brittany

December 28, 2019 at 2:12 pm

I had a dream last night that a black panther was sort of trying to attack me, but I was also wrestling/petting it and trying to calm it down. It was biting me, but also “purring” in the way that big cats purr-growl. I don’t remember how the dream ended, but I do know how I felt while this encounter was happening. I felt nervous, and like the whole situation was teetering from companionship to danger but never settling on one or the other. What does this mean?? Also, I’ve been plagued by nightmares the last few weeks.

January 2, 2020 at 4:19 pm

The experience with the panther in your dream could be an indication of your thoughts regarding companionship and competition.

carmen

December 28, 2019 at 11:46 am

hey , in my dream i had stabbed someone in the throat and then left the room , outside the room there was a black panther and it asked me if i was crazy . I assumed that the panther would go away if i threw the knife away as i reckoned that it was drawn to the blood that was on the knife . So i threw the knife away from me in hope that the panther will go after it , but the panther merely turned its head to the knifes direction and looked back at me and said ” thats how i know you’re crazy” . At that moment it occurred to me that the blood was not only on the knife , but my shirt was also covered in blood and the panda can smell it. i ran and it chased me . i should note that the black panther was very amused and not serious up until i tried to run away. what can this mean?

January 3, 2020 at 4:05 pm

The knife may be an indication of your fears in your life, while the animals may be manifestations of your various social and emotional relationships.

Sindy H

December 28, 2019 at 8:02 am

I had a dream that I was overlooking at a river and it was full of Black Panthers playing and I kept on walking along side and that’s all I kept on seeing

January 3, 2020 at 7:57 pm

Panthers are often indications of mysterious social relationships. It is possible that you are looking to nurture a new social or emotional relationship at this time.

angie

December 27, 2019 at 1:29 pm

I was walking through a wooded path there were lots of leaves on the ground. As I was walking I saw a black panther. I wasn’t afraid I just turned and walked away from it. Then I felt the panther jump on my back it was very heavy. But it never bit me and it’s paws had no claws so it wasn’t hurting me at all. I struggled but I got was able to get it off of my back. The funny thing I was laying on my stomach and when I woke up something felt heavy on my back. I thought it was the blanket so I threw it off of my shoulders I still felt it. I wasn’t scared at all. I just said a prayer in Jesus name and it went away

January 3, 2020 at 8:19 pm

Panthers are indications of mysterious social relationships, though it seems that your religious beliefs have impacted the manner in which you navigate your relationships and fears.

Kit

December 25, 2019 at 5:47 pm

Hi! My friends and I were having a camping trip in the woods, which was apparently an open jungle so there were wild animals everywhere. If I’m not mistaken it was dawn and everyone went out to have breakfast and there were 3 of us left in the cabin. My friend and I went under the blanket because we saw a black panther went inside the open cabin. It just looked and walked past us, we were calm but we were really scared that time.

January 4, 2020 at 4:23 pm

The dream shows you feel like there is a dark, mysterious force at work in your life. While you may feel uncertain or afraid, being around your friends and loved ones give you strength.

Samantha Nyakudya

December 24, 2019 at 7:57 am

Hi there

I was at this place where i was collecting free food. I believe it was a school community service. There were plenty of other students too as well. In all of that my daughter appeared and was there with me. A panther that had its cub strapped on top with their mouths strapped as well showed. Chasing students calmly around. I think the panther was controlled and being used as entertainment but it didn’t seem to mind. The people around and myself weren’t amused though because we just wanted to get food then leave. At some point the panther said get on top of a table or something in an unamused tone like these idiots. No one was harmed and eventually i got away from the area. It was irritating more than anything.

What do you suppose it means. I couldn’t find my bag at the end and i was more annoyed by that. I didn’t want to start packing another bag again lol

December 24, 2019 at 8:24 am

Perhaps you feel like there are mysterious forces at work that are outside of anyone’s control, just like the panther. While these forces may make everyone run around and behave oddly, you seem to be capable of ignoring them as you continue your normal, day-to-day life.

Candice

December 22, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Hello,my dream started in the jungle on vacation with my spouse. We were walking a path when I felt something rub on my leg like a cat. It turned out to be the panther and wasn’t really worried about me,but worried about other animals to eat. Goats on the wall that would drop eventually for it to consume.

December 22, 2019 at 8:36 pm

The dream seems to show a sense of safety around the panther, which may be due to the presence of your spouse in the dream. It is also possible that your subconscious mind has come to accept that the natural world will do as it pleases, and there are obstacles in life that just happen whether you try to stop them or not.

Breanne Dalton

December 22, 2019 at 8:46 am

I had a dream that a black panther came out of the dark talking to me and jumped in my face to warn me to stay away from his side or I would disappear

December 22, 2019 at 10:01 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The statement of the panther is a sign that you may feel concerned about someone new has entered into your life. If you feel that there is someone or something that you should avoid in your waking life, then take care to focus your energy elsewhere. Have a great day, Breanne!

Ricardo

December 20, 2019 at 3:06 am

In my dream from a window I saw a black panther entering the building were I was. After that I tried to find it cause I had the sensation it was coming after me but all I could see was the front door neighbours. What can this mean?

December 22, 2019 at 10:46 pm

The dream shows a sense of concern about the relationships in your life. It seems like there may a mysterious or new relationship that you are still uncertain about, and it may cause you to worry.