Dream About Black Panther

By on September 10, 2017

Black panthers are sleek, powerful creatures. They are often portrayed in art because of their power and beauty. When you have a dream about black panthers, you may initially struggle to figure out what they mean. Luckily, this animal is often a good indicator in dreams. To learn more about what it means, read on.

What Does a Dream About Black Panther Mean?

Black panther dreams often show a protective, powerful presence in your life. They are a powerful creature that represents grace, beauty and strength. They may also signify that you have an aggressive, ferocious personality. You may be the type of person who fights for your rights and what you want out of life. This attitude may extend to others as you fight to protect people who are not strong enough to protect themselves.

The black panther may mean that you should use wisdom to decide your next step. Sometimes, the black panther appears to show you that others may be trying to use you. You have to be careful in making your decisions because someone near you may be acting with deceit. If this is the case, you should carefully look around you to see if there is someone you should be wary about.

If the panther is attacking you in the dream, it means that someone may be trying to slander you. If you end up killing the attacking panther, it means that their slander will be proven to be false. If the panther is stalking you, it shows that your enemies are lurking in the distance. There may be people you know who are causing trouble or bringing negative energy into your life. Start by protecting yourself and take action if you need to. Meanwhile, reevaluate the people close to you to make sure that they deserve your trust.

If you are fighting a black panther in your dream, it shows that you will overcome your enemies and any difficulties that are thrown your way. If you see a partner threatening you, it indicates that there may be a problem at work or with your business. Meanwhile, a growling panther is a sign that bad news will soon appear.

Most of the time, the presence of a black panther is a good omen. It shows that luck will soon arrive in your life. The panther is able to fearlessly blend into the darkness and skirt the edges of the light. It may mean that you do not feel afraid despite any dangers that are near you. If a panther crosses your path in the dream, it means that you are protected, so you do not have to be afraid. As long as you are courageous and true to yourself, you will not have a problem achieving what you want.

You rarely see a black panther in the wild. This is for two major reasons. First, there are very few black panthers left living in the wild today. Second, the black panther is quite elusive. It is essentially invisible at night, and it deliberately remains in the shadows. When a black panther appears in your dreams, it may mean that you feel that you are equally elusive. It may feel like you are invisible to other people, even when you are right in front of them. To get over this feeling of invisibility, you may need to focus your attention, communicate openly and work to get the attention to other people.

A black panther in the dream may also represent that you feel confident and fearless like the black panther. It could also show your fears about life, other people or success. The best way to determine what the dream means, consider what occurs in the dream and your own life situation. If you let it, the black panther is often a good omen and quite auspicious in your dreams.

Lori

December 19, 2019 at 7:28 am

I have never dreamt of canine animals, now in one month a dream of being chased by a lion and now a black panther dream. The black panther was accompanied by a woman as if she was walking it but with no leash, and she was afraid and uncertain about the panther, as if she did not know it well. The panther came directly to toward me, and took a stalking stance. I was afraid and and froze, but the panther did not growl or become aggressive. I slowly walked away. And the panther followed me, I turned to the woman for help but she was afraid and left. Eventually I was sitting down on the grass and the panther came over and laid on top of me. Simultaneously I felt protected, even drawn to the beauty and magnificent coat and aura of the panther and also afraid it’s intention was to become aggressive.

December 22, 2019 at 11:03 pm

The dream seems to show that you are gradually developing the ability to conquer your fears and become a stronger individual. You may be worried about its intentions, but you are drawn to the panther’s beauty and magnificent. In a sense, it seems like you have learned that overcoming obstacles can teach you something and give you benefits like strength and courage.

Faniso

December 12, 2019 at 1:03 am

I dreamt I was being followed by said panther – black, not very big, but not a baby. He wasn’t trying to hide but he stayed behind me, and every time I turned my head he was getting closer. It wasn’t a chase, I was walking, and he was walking gaining on me but not in attack mode. I was feeling a bit scared (it’s a wild animal of-course) but I didn’t want to hurt him.

January 5, 2020 at 11:27 am

Panthers are often indications of mysterious social relationships. There may be someone in your life who appreciates you. Turn your attention toward them and share your support.

Skyler

December 10, 2019 at 5:37 pm

I’ve already read all of this in a few articles, but my dream was different.. in it, I was stalking a black panther on the bank of a creek. I was invisible to it for a time, just watching it’s behavior with a stick. Then, in the dream, an image of the panther on the ground and me over it appeared in my head, and someone else’s voice said “That wasn’t part of the plan”
    Then I was back at the creek behind a tree, the panther still consious. Then, I got an instinct to drop my stick and walk out to it slowly. It saw me, jumped over the creek and just started licking me everywhere. In the end, I had befriended it. What does all (this) mean?

January 5, 2020 at 11:39 am

When you made the decision to interact with the panther, you dropped your stick. This was a positive action, and the panther responded with love. Ensure that this dream guides your actions in the future.

Owino

December 2, 2019 at 3:12 pm

I had a dream that my colleagues and i went to the zoo, there was a breakout of animals and we all ran but then reaching a certain room i was locked out. I tried to beg them to open the door they didn’t and the black panther appeared. I thought it will attack me so i was trying to chase it way but then i realised it was just lying next to me and looking at me

January 6, 2020 at 8:53 pm

It seems like your dream is a metaphor. Like the dream, you may be struggling to deal with issues in your waking life, and you just want to find the warmth and protection of the black panther to support you through difficulties.

Karl

November 23, 2019 at 7:29 am

My panther dream had the panther on the side of a waterfall and as I was crossing the waterfall he jumped on my back and I woke up

January 6, 2020 at 8:48 pm

It sounds like a good omen and a potential sign that luck will arrive in your life and tag along with you!

Jorge colon

November 17, 2019 at 3:56 am

I had a dream last night about a black panther stalking me while i was in a kitchen. I dont remember what it said but i know it was talking, before i woke up the panther showed itself but not its head just its huge body. I even felt a warm presence that still lingered when i woke up. Can someone help me with trying to find out what that means?

January 6, 2020 at 8:49 pm

Perhaps the dream is a sign you feel like there are people around you talking about you behind your back or trying to slander you. The presence of the panther in your kitchen may indicate you feel like this gossip has invaded your hearth and the warm safety of your home.

payne caitlyn

November 8, 2019 at 12:24 am

I’ve had a dream of a black panther watching over me for the last two nights in a row. I wasn’t frightened of the panther in the dream, as she watchfully paced as if to keep someone or something at bay. She had a protective presence and I hope I get to see her again tonight. All interpretations welcomed.

January 6, 2020 at 8:50 pm

It definitely sounds like your subconscious mind is trying to bring the protective warmth and security of the black panther into your life. Very cool!

Arun Chandru Sekar

November 4, 2019 at 11:58 am

I dreamt like I was with a male friend and I was having a Black Panther chained to my hands like a pet, how we used to take dogs for walking. And we have been just walking around. I noticed it’s back legs aren’t that perfect but bended, it wasn’t hurt but was created the way it was. I wonder what is the reason behind it. This is the 2nd time I’m seeing a black panther with me

January 6, 2020 at 8:47 pm

The dream seems to show that you have the wisdom to accept things as they are. It seems you have adopted the grace and protective power of the black panther as your own.

Brianna

November 1, 2019 at 5:39 am

I had a dream this morning about a black and green panther
    The panther was loose during a community meeting or some sort of gathering
    While everyone frantically was trying to run away when they caught sight of him
    I caught him looking for someone/something and finally it rushed toward my feet
    My boyfriend in the dream who is my boyfriend in real life tried to shield me from it
    Instead had gotten attacked, until i quickly demanded the panther to leave him alone and he submitted.
    Then we came into a house and while we walked him in, he purred and rubbed against my legs
    I laid the panther down and started to scratch his belly and he became so calm and joyful,
    he even changed color from black and green to a very light brown

January 6, 2020 at 8:55 pm

The panther’s attack may represent a sense that the people around you may be trying to gossip or slander you and your boyfriend. It doesn’t sound like that problem is going to hold you back considering the way the dream ended.

D.Guess

October 30, 2019 at 6:17 am

I had too black panthers laying on my bed one was seductive but scream at me when i rub it, the other was quiet and lay back i walk out my room and a close friend was talking me.

January 6, 2020 at 8:51 pm

The dream may mean that you feel the need of the grace and protection of the black panther, but you are uncertain about how to go about achieving these dual objectives in your waking life.

Monika Mclendon

October 30, 2019 at 4:18 am

I had a dream that there was six black panthers over my house , three in one room and three in another. My roof and ceiling was like it was open and they laid over it in the tree… at first I was afraid and than they come down and laid down with me and my husband, they moved closer and closer in the bed until i was on the floor. Then they turned human and I told the one beside me that she was beautiful. My alarm went off to wake the kids and it was over.

January 6, 2020 at 8:56 pm

The dream may mean that there are people around you who could cause you harm with their gossip. Despite their negative words, you feel capable of transforming any negative situation into something positive.

mncedisi tshungu

October 23, 2019 at 10:48 am

in my dream a bitter ex of mine called me she was asking to stay in my room while i was away then i told her no becouse iam on my way home then she insist then i said no when i arive at home i was tired then i go straight to bed while i was in bed i felt on my left something heavy then i turn to look then i saw the panter i try to chase it away it was too cool then i stand up trying to force it out my dream end just there does thi dream have a meaning

January 6, 2020 at 8:57 pm

The panther may represent protection. You force it out in the dream because you feel able to overcome your problems without the protection of others.

Audrey

October 20, 2019 at 2:24 pm

In my dream the panther walked up to the front of a group of people. The people got frightened and formed small circles and sat down with their heads together facing the ground. Seeing what the rest of them were doing I took the children and mimicked them but my daughter left with her father leaving just me and my son. I tried to stop them but they just left. After some time the panther left and I got up to look for my daughter and husband and could not find them. I feared that the panther would find them. Please explain to me what this dream meant. Thanks

January 6, 2020 at 8:59 pm

The attack of the panthers may show a fear of gossip or slander in your waking life. Because you are concerned about your daughter and husband in the dream, this may mean that you are most afraid of how the gossip or negative attitudes of others will affect your loved ones.

Kitty

October 17, 2019 at 8:06 pm

I wow two black panther In my dream first time . panther was bad panther who kills a cow in front of me . And second one was good who plays with me even he shake’s hand with me.

January 6, 2020 at 8:58 pm

The first panther may indicate you feel like there are people who gossip around you who do not have your best intentions at heart. The second shows that you feel as if you are protected from these negative people because the black panther can also be a powerful symbol of strength and protection.

Sally

October 10, 2019 at 7:18 am

I saw a dream in which I saw a black panther sitting upright out on a porch-like area. I calmly walked out towards it. I was looking at it in the large yellow eyes. it was calmly looking back at me. I remember very well that I was not afraid and neither was the animal aggressive. Then I immediately saw next scene in which the animal attacked me, very opposite to its calm demeanor before. I had like a stick or spear in my hand with which I attempted to kill it. I can’t recollect if it died.
    I saw many many thin black snakes that attacked me yesterday. I saw small red holes where they bit me- it had no blood and I remember it didnt hurt either but I was surprised to see them in the jungle as they appeared suddenly and bit me before I could react.
    before the snakes, I saw some caracal like animal trying to chase me but I was hiding in a dry jungle.
    the other day I saw pink frogs and strange beaded looking insects in pairs of 2.
    I also keep seeing dreams involving dirty water.
    *In real like I have recently gone through a bad breakup a month ago (no contact anymore) which is on my mind a lot and affecting me.*
    Can you please give me some insight on what these dreams are saying..? I dream every night
    and remember them next day since I was a child.

January 6, 2020 at 9:01 pm

The black panther may represent the strength you need to continue going through the breakup, and the snakes may be an indication of the doubts and negative feelings that keep holding you back.

Sean

September 28, 2019 at 4:26 pm

I had a dream that my dog was in the garden and she was laying there playing with cats and kittens and a black panther an as I’ve went out there I’ve seen them and thought they was hurting my dog so I ran at them and scared the black panther it then jumped over the fence and I got a draw from a chest of draws and got up on the fence threw it at the panther and it knocked me back 10 ft to my back door then it ended

December 28, 2019 at 9:49 am

The dream shows a concern that a mysterious or dark force will be able to cause harm to the people or pets you care about. Judging by the dream, you obviously do not plan on taking this attack lying down, although it seems like you may be concerned about your ability to actually fight back successfully.

Tracy

September 19, 2019 at 10:07 pm

I had a dream about the black panther and tigers i took to the panther. It was friendly and was almost like it thought it was a house cat. I felt fear of the panther but it kinda went, it felt strange but right at the same time.

December 23, 2019 at 11:46 am

The dream shows that you are capable of overcoming your fears and turning negative circumstances into positive developments. While you felt fear about the black panther, you still had the courage and ability to be close to it.

Alexys

September 19, 2019 at 6:37 am

My recent dream was I was just simply petting a baby black panther and a baby tiger at the same time and felt content and at peace. Both were showing affection towards me as I was giving them affection and love as well. I didn’t want to wake up.

December 21, 2019 at 6:23 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. Tigers may be indications of power figures that you may have in your life. It is possible that you are navigating various partnerships at this time, and it seems that you are confident in these connections. Have a great day, Alexys!

Sharon

September 18, 2019 at 7:53 am

I had a dream that I was sitting in a chair watching my son’s soccer game, when a black panther comes towards the field. Initially it was daylight, but as soon as the panther comes up it gets dark. Everyone got away, including my son, except for me as I was distracted on my phone sitting in the chair, so it was too late for me to run. The panther gets really close to me and is in my crotch area just staring and sniffing me. I’m just sitting there praying it doesn’t attack me and it doesn’t; after awhile it runs up a tree and at that moment I runaway. I’m running and a cop car is driving by so I flag it down for help. Then i woke up after so i’m not sure what happened to the panther, but when i flagged down the cops i looked back and it was in a tree.

December 21, 2019 at 5:41 pm

The dream seems to show concern about the black panther’s effects on your life; typically, the black panther represents slander. The fact that you are able to run away safely seems to show that you will be able to overcome these obstacles in your waking life and enjoy good fortune.

Linda Botha

September 15, 2019 at 3:56 am

I had a ‘domesticated’ black Panther walking by my right hand side in a strange house

Was walking by my side like a dog

Was petting the back of its neck and the panther had basically submitted to me

I had no fear and was in control of the panther as we were walking

When it slowed down to get in behind me I also slowed down to match pace and told the panther I can see what you are trying to do and i will not let you you get in behind me (keeping it out of my blindspot) and the panther submitted and as I increased pace it stayed by my right hand side once again (like a well trained dog)

September 15, 2019 at 7:56 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. It is possible that you are aware of an interaction that you had with someone unknown recently. It is possible that the experiences within your dream are indications of how you interact with situations that make you feel uncertain or unsafe. Have a great day, Linda!

Deborah

December 20, 2019 at 7:51 am

My dream was of the black panther in the woods that walked past me and than sat in front of me than got up and sat on me I didn’t feel fearful, but I couldn’t push it off because it was too heavy.

December 22, 2019 at 10:36 pm

This black panther may have been a sign that an unknown or mysterious person appeared in your circle recently, but you are not quite sure what to do about it. You may not want this person in your life, but you are not afraid of them–you just wish they would leave.