Dream About Black Panther

By on September 10, 2017

Black panthers are sleek, powerful creatures. They are often portrayed in art because of their power and beauty. When you have a dream about black panthers, you may initially struggle to figure out what they mean. Luckily, this animal is often a good indicator in dreams. To learn more about what it means, read on.

What Does a Dream About Black Panther Mean?

Black panther dreams often show a protective, powerful presence in your life. They are a powerful creature that represents grace, beauty and strength. They may also signify that you have an aggressive, ferocious personality. You may be the type of person who fights for your rights and what you want out of life. This attitude may extend to others as you fight to protect people who are not strong enough to protect themselves.

The black panther may mean that you should use wisdom to decide your next step. Sometimes, the black panther appears to show you that others may be trying to use you. You have to be careful in making your decisions because someone near you may be acting with deceit. If this is the case, you should carefully look around you to see if there is someone you should be wary about.

If the panther is attacking you in the dream, it means that someone may be trying to slander you. If you end up killing the attacking panther, it means that their slander will be proven to be false. If the panther is stalking you, it shows that your enemies are lurking in the distance. There may be people you know who are causing trouble or bringing negative energy into your life. Start by protecting yourself and take action if you need to. Meanwhile, reevaluate the people close to you to make sure that they deserve your trust.

If you are fighting a black panther in your dream, it shows that you will overcome your enemies and any difficulties that are thrown your way. If you see a partner threatening you, it indicates that there may be a problem at work or with your business. Meanwhile, a growling panther is a sign that bad news will soon appear.

Most of the time, the presence of a black panther is a good omen. It shows that luck will soon arrive in your life. The panther is able to fearlessly blend into the darkness and skirt the edges of the light. It may mean that you do not feel afraid despite any dangers that are near you. If a panther crosses your path in the dream, it means that you are protected, so you do not have to be afraid. As long as you are courageous and true to yourself, you will not have a problem achieving what you want.

You rarely see a black panther in the wild. This is for two major reasons. First, there are very few black panthers left living in the wild today. Second, the black panther is quite elusive. It is essentially invisible at night, and it deliberately remains in the shadows. When a black panther appears in your dreams, it may mean that you feel that you are equally elusive. It may feel like you are invisible to other people, even when you are right in front of them. To get over this feeling of invisibility, you may need to focus your attention, communicate openly and work to get the attention to other people.

A black panther in the dream may also represent that you feel confident and fearless like the black panther. It could also show your fears about life, other people or success. The best way to determine what the dream means, consider what occurs in the dream and your own life situation. If you let it, the black panther is often a good omen and quite auspicious in your dreams.

Omi

September 6, 2019 at 7:21 pm

Hi, I saw a dream last night where my family have gone for a picnic.my dad and the boys got drunk and in the night a panther from the wilderness has come near the house.we stayed still so that he cannot prey on us. At one point, my fiance stood in front of of me so that the panther cannot prey on me. It was growling. After sniffing me, my family who were standing outside the house and still, it then went inside the house where my sister and dad was sleeping.i was courageous enough to go and sneak inside the house and I suddenly opened the door where my sister was crying and laying on the floor after been bitten by the panther. My dad was still inside the room sleeping after he got drunk. Then the panther approached me and I fought with it. I tore and split it’s mouth into two with my hands and twisted it. Then I shouted at the others to come inside and take my sister because she just laid on the floor with her eyes closed. Then I started crying and I just woke up.

September 6, 2019 at 11:26 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. It seems that your emotional and familial relationships have caused this dream to appear. It seems that you have a fear that may be influencing your thoughts and dreams. Take this time to determine what you believe is appropriate for the future. You will draw positive people and energy into your life by sharing your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Omi!

Alexander

September 3, 2019 at 9:22 pm

I dreamt that my black cat (who died 7 months ago leaving me heartbroken and who was very attached to me and behaved as my protector), turned into a huge black panther who jumped from the top of a closet (in a room unknown to me) into a bed where I was sitting at just like my cat used to do, and then we both lied down on the bed, embraced. I felt lots of love and protection coming to me from the panther. I am now living a particularly difficult moment in my life. Could it be my cat growing up in strength in the other life and coming to my aid?

September 4, 2019 at 11:14 pm

Your interpretation of your dream is likely correct. Your cat has strengthened and is now behaving as your protector. It is clear that you felt a strong emotional relationship with your cat. Ensure that this dream guides you in a positive manner. Honor the memory of your cat by sharing your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Alexander!

Salaminah

September 3, 2019 at 10:48 am

I dreamt of a black panther coming out of my grandfather’s house. I was with my dad and he manage to get into the house. When the black panther was appriaching me it came running to attack me, I saw myself fighting back with the black panther. It then went for my dad and I fought with it to leave my dad alone. Eventually we managed to kill it

September 4, 2019 at 10:59 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. Your grandfather’s house may be an indication of a place where you may have met a stressful social relationship. You and your father fighting and killing the panther could be a reflection of how you overcame this problem. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Salaminah!

Teresa

September 2, 2019 at 5:46 pm

I dreamed last night of a black panther laying on a platform with a group of people surrounding it. A snake came which in the dream was ‘the only predator of the black panther’ and bit the panther on the head, killing it. A panther cub then came out from within the fur of the panther, and it was needing to be rescued as its mother was now lost.

September 2, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious relationships. The snake could be a sign that you are aware of dangers that someone in your life may be facing. The cub could be a sign of a child or someone in need. You may want to take action to support those who need help at this time. You will find great benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Teresa!

Noah

September 2, 2019 at 12:51 pm

Well i have this dream that the black panther and I was playing together, happy and enjoying, what does that mean?

September 2, 2019 at 9:48 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. It seems that there may be someone new in your life who you are playful with. It is possible that you are interested in maintaining a new social relationship. You will draw positive people and energy by sharing your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Noah!

Ash

August 31, 2019 at 8:35 am

I dreamed a panther lunged up at my bf and swallowed him… terrifying.

Ash

August 31, 2019 at 8:45 am

There were all kinds of different animals in the grass down below us. Me and bf were alone walking up high on a elongated deck/porch. I looked down and saw all an armadillo, a jaguar and the black panther…. what does it mean?

September 1, 2019 at 9:46 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The behavior of the panther could be a sign that you are concerned that a social relationship has caused your relationship to change, as death is often a symbol for change. Nourish your relationship with your partner by spending additional time with him in person. If there is something that you want to address with him, then speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Ash!

September 1, 2019 at 9:46 pm

Jose A Sarria

August 30, 2019 at 7:10 am

Hi, I just dreamed that I was in a big house with 2 great dame dogs and a black panther. Some how I was kinda nervous and the 2 dogs where always around, they where kinda nice too and I even pet the dogs, but the panther was always close
    and around us. The Panther couldn’t get closer because of the dogs but also it seems like the dogs didn’t have a problem with the Panther.
    Then, the dogs walk away and I was left sitting in the floor and the panther approached me but she didn’t attack. I just closed my eyes and let her sniff me and then I woke up .

August 30, 2019 at 8:11 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The dogs may be indications of your friendships or other loyal relationships. You may be having various social interactions in your life at this time. You may be uncertain about what you want for your future. You will find great benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Jose!

Sadie

August 29, 2019 at 11:10 am

What about if the black panther is eating your family?

August 30, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Panthers are often indications of mysterious social relationships. This may be a sign that there is a new relationship that may be causing stress in your family. If there is someone in your life that you need to address regarding their actions, then make a decision about what you feel is appropriate. You will draw positive people and energy into your life by sharing your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Sadie!

Kali

August 28, 2019 at 9:25 am

I had a dream within a dream about an unknown person telling me about his encounter with the panther. He was in an abandoned grocery store and all the lights were off, he knew the panther was coming, so he jumped up onto the grocery isle and watched the panther from up top until he could escape, but when he tried the panther went after him,but he didnt keep running. he stood and fought the panther and when he engaged the panther it turned into a women.

August 28, 2019 at 6:30 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships. The interactions between the person and the panther may have been an indication of his concerns regarding new social relationships. The transformation into a woman could be a sign of his social and emotional desires or relationships. He will find great benefit in sharing his kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Kali!

George

August 24, 2019 at 7:59 am

I dreamed that my family and I were morning the lose of my grandfather on my mom’s side, unfortunately my grandmother passed away about 5 years ago. There were lots of people at what seemed to be a distorted version of my home. Some were family members, but most were people I had never met before. All of the sudden we were attacked by what seem to be a mixture of gangsters and a police unit, both parties equipped with military grade SMGs and rifles. They were not fighting each other, it seem like the banded together to attack all of us who were morning the lose of my grandfather (who in real life is alive and well). Just a sudden as the attack and killings happened the left. There were many people left dead, among them several children. During the attack I rushed for cover and was unscathed, after the attack was over I ran, seeking help. When I came back all the bodies were gone, the only thing that remained were the blood stains on the pavement. Thay had taken the bodies of our dead, some how I felt it was an attempt to cover up the massacre. I don’t know why but the survivors decided that it would be a good idea to call the police. When they came they acted as if nothing had happened and that we were over reacting. Instead of aiding us they dispatched a giant I meant giant alligator, I must of been like 50 feet long and at least 15 feet wide. I remember there were people in the street among them children running and playing, then the alligator walked into view and started devouring every one it could reach. I was at what seemed to be on the higher end of the slope watching in horror the scene unfolding below in the crossroads. I tried to warn them it was coming but no one would listen. I jumped into action guiding as many men, women, children, dogs and cats, literally anyone and any animal around into safety. Among the dogs was my own. After the alligator crossed over out of view, it never came back. Queue in the panther. Huge greens eyes peering at us from a distance, it jumped down from the tree tops toward us. I felt a little bit a fear but not nearly the adequate amount for standing face to face with a rather large black panther. I remember it then slashed an infant with its claws, the baby bleed but instead of dying it morphed into a panther itself. Some of the people ran but it was futile they to were caught, slashed and morphed. It all happened so fast, but I could see there were other animals morphing people into their kind, birds, even elephants. Before long the panther slashed me as well and I began to change. I had become a panther and I could understand what it was saying all along, it was building an army of followers to teach us how to be Panthers, it was getting us ready for what seem a fight against the other animals. I can still remember how it felt to be a panther, the prawlness, fearless confidence, the agility. I remember walking the same height a panther would be at obviously not the same height as a human, I looked down to see my black paws walking on what seemed to be rubble and ruins of what was once a city, now consumed once again by nature. Plants and trees were growing everywhere as far as the eyes could see. I have no idea what any of this means, but honestly I couldn’t care less for social status or any of that.

August 25, 2019 at 8:37 pm

The family members who appeared in your dreams are reflections of those emotional relationships. The two groups who attacked you may be indications of the fears that you have, which may be influenced by the shows and movies that you watch. You will find benefit in abstaining from consuming violent and dramatic media. Panthers are often indications of mysterious social relationships, and the other animals could be signs of varied social relationships or they may simply represent animals. The motif of nature overtaking civilization may be a sign of your desire for change or renewal. You will draw positive people and energy into your life by sharing your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, George!

Debbie

August 24, 2019 at 1:00 am

A panther appeared unexpectedly in my dream. It was a shock but I suddenly realised had prior knowledge about it ( I had just forgotten). In the dream I was concerned by another struggle to travel through a narrow tunnel filled with books, other objects and belongings whilst carrying two rucksacks also filled with belongings I had to transport to the other side. I was under a lot of pressure as I had limited time and there was a deadline. I suddenly remembered I had forgotten another ruck sack of stuff and was racking my brains to try to think of what I had forgotten. I gave up thinking and persevered on my journey as it was too late to turn back. I arrived at the end of the tunnel and met my daughter (or young adult female) as I greater her I realised to my horror that I had my panther on a leash. It was about to devour her and I was saying “I’m so so sorry I forgot I had to deal with this panther, I totally forgot about this essential thing I had to do!”. As I said this I realised with great regret that it would also devour me and I had no power to stop it.

August 25, 2019 at 8:26 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. Within this dream are many symbols. The rucksacks are indications of belongings or worries that are weighing you down. They are causing you not to focus on the important things. In this case, the panther’s potential behaviors are the important thing for you to be focusing on. Introspection will help you understand the purpose of this dream. This will help you understand what you can remove from your life, and determine what is actually important to you. You will find great benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Debbie!

Jo

August 23, 2019 at 2:29 am

I had a dream my family adopted a black panther.
    I was the only one scare and confused.
    The panther was nice to our dogs and pretty calm but I was terrified.
    So I would ask my parents to get rid of it because it shouldn’t be here with us, and what marked me too is that when I would tell them it was the worst parenting decision they’d have to get a black panther as a pet they would look at each other laughing at me like « but there is no danger ».
    What could it mean please ?

August 23, 2019 at 2:54 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. You chose to speak with your parents about your concerns about the panther. This may be an indication of how you deal with concerns or worries that you may have in your life. You will find great benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Jo!

Julie

August 22, 2019 at 4:00 pm

I dreamed that me and my husband went to the movies and we were the only ones there and you could watch the movie like in a hot balloon type thing. We saw multiple black panthers and it was really exciting until the started batting the thing we were sitting in back and forth and they were jumping at us.

August 23, 2019 at 12:04 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The hot air balloon may be an indication of your knowledge that you are separate from the world. The behaviors of the panthers may be reflections of your knowledge in the suffering in the world. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Julie!

Heather

August 21, 2019 at 10:26 am

I dreamed there was a panther in my house. There were lots of people around. I was the only one who was scared. He followed me all through the house as I screamed for someone to get him out. Everyone else thought it was normal. But he did not seem to be threatening me just following me. Others were pushing him away as he tried to play with them like a dog would. I just kept running!

August 21, 2019 at 3:34 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships that you may have in your life. The other people within your dream are indications of your knowledge that other people may not have similar fears as you do. It is possible that you are navigating a new social relationship at this time. You will find great benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Heather!

Erika

August 19, 2019 at 3:24 pm

I dreamt that I made the black panther my pet. Had found it in my back yard and had called animal control but then chose to keep it.

August 20, 2019 at 9:04 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. Your decision to call animal control within the dream may be an indication of how you address concerns and worries in your life. Your decision to keep the panther could be a sign that you are interested in maintaining a new relationship. Share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Erika!

Jess

August 19, 2019 at 9:36 am

Last night I dreamt I was on a wide trail in a desert landscape in the broad daylight. I saw looking down on me from a ledge/shelf/cliff not too far above was a black panther. It was lying there like a cat with large gold eyes just looking at me. I immediately felt fear and wanted to hide as I passed it. Once the black panther was in the distance, I looked back and realized it didn’t want to hurt or attack me, it was still just hanging out in the same spot and was unfazed by my presence. I assume this symbolizes a message of facing fears and/or not being afraid of what’s in your path, but clarification would be nice. It was so vivid and I’ve never dreamt of a black panther before.

August 20, 2019 at 8:59 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. You felt fear when you saw the panther, which may be an indication of your fear of the unknown. Your interpretation of this dream is likely correct, and you will certainly find great benefit in applying that knowledge to your behaviors in your life. There may be someone new in your life that you were concerned about, so perhaps take a second look at that social interaction or relationship. Have a great day, Jess!

Josh

August 19, 2019 at 8:11 am

I had a dream last night that I was in a grassy hills, just enjoying outside then a panther comes over the hill and starts running after a person off in the distance. But when it saw me it came right to me while the other person was still standing back on the hill. Once the panther came to me I got scared but it didn’t try to hurt me or anything. It seemed like it wanted my attention. It pawed at me and just stared at me, it had bright blue or purple eyes. We just kept eye contact until I woke up. It felt so real and I’m kind of confused. Right before that I also had another dream about seeing the number 8 in a book, that felt so real as well.

August 20, 2019 at 8:50 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The attention and eye contact with the purple-eyed panther may be a sign that you are interested in maintaining a new relationship. There may be someone in your life who is attempting to gain your attention. The number within the dream may give you some insight into the purpose of this dream. Have a great day, Josh!

Elvira

August 17, 2019 at 8:17 am

I dreamt that I was in a zoo with a bunch of friend. However we some how separated and I ended up going to see the panther by myself. There a man standing there with his leg bleeding then we realized that he got bit. Soon after that same panther scarched my left leg. It felt so dam real! I immodestly got on top of a table, soon after there was another panther, now they were both trying to attack me. They would both jump over the table one in front of me and the other behind of me. Then I somehow pulled of my phone and I was able to see how both panthers were walking around looking for me. Its the I was able to see their exact location. I really want to know what this dream means.

August 18, 2019 at 9:29 pm

Panthers are often indications of mysterious social relationships. The behaviors of the panthers are indications of fears that you may have in your life. The bleeding person may be an indication of your knowledge that someone in your life has been harmed. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Elvira!

Joseph

August 14, 2019 at 7:01 am

My dream was a mixed variety of 2 rare felines which is 1st the white tiger & 2nd the black panther but we were both walking together & at first I was scared didn’t know what to make of it but then I was excited n happy because I walked really close to them & they tried to nibble on my hands or knuckles before relaxing n smelling my hands then they became my friends in a matter of seconds. We just walked n played than for some reason I thought they were the neighbors pets because the door was wide open n they were wayyy too friendly to me like they’re used to humans but then a lil Chihuahua came out n they didn’t attack tha lil dog either.

Then I woke up with my right hand half way asleep lol I think that’s why the nibbled part happened but they didn’t threat me matter of fact they’d walk by me n I was really excited in this dream even when I 1st saw them.

I’m a little confused with my dream..

August 14, 2019 at 2:34 pm

Panthers are often indications of mysterious social relationships, while tigers are reflections of powerful social relationships. The nibble may be an indication of your thoughts regarding love. When you woke up, you remembered feeling excited. It is certainly possible that this dream will guide you in a positive direction. Share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Joseph!

Starr

August 20, 2019 at 4:01 am

I had a dream about one being walked by a unknown person, he came out of his car and the panther on the leash seen me and my kid walking at night and tried coming toward us, my kid ran another direction where it turned to first but then went back after me, trying to claw at me. I was scared, the person who was holding it on the leash was being out powered by it.

August 21, 2019 at 1:08 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The person holding the leash may be an indication of a known relationship that may have introduced you to someone else. You will find great benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will help draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Starr!

Shauna

August 10, 2019 at 4:43 am

I just dreamt that a pack of panthers from cubs to adult stages were trying to get my ducks that are fenced and my dogs that were in a wire kennel next to the ducks outside. I screamed at my husband what was going on. He was sleeping and didnt get up to help. I ran outside in my underwear and yelled at them to leave. A cub was near me and I thought a mama wud attack. They started leaving as I came at them aggressively to leave. As they left they circled to my left and right. Nothing attacked. The cages the animals were in were destroyed almost to where they got them.
    Side note….this summer i had a mama fox that had taken 15 of my 18 chickens to feed her 4 pups.
    I went back in house with all the dogs and told my husband I didnt think it was the fox that got our chickens. The dream started at our farm but when i initially ran outside it switched to my grmas farm 2 hours away and b4 my uncle made all the changes to the yard and house. Any clue what this means???

August 10, 2019 at 9:59 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. Cubs may be indications of children or people that you may feel protective of. The sleeping of your husband may be a sign that you often take charge in situations that make you feel unsafe. The fox in your life may have appeared as the panther. Your grandmother and uncle may be manifestations of the strength of these relationships. Make a decision about what you want for your future. If there are any changes that you want to make, then take whatever action that you feel is appropriate. Have a great day, Shauna!