Dream About Black Panther

By on September 10, 2017

Black panthers are sleek, powerful creatures. They are often portrayed in art because of their power and beauty. When you have a dream about black panthers, you may initially struggle to figure out what they mean. Luckily, this animal is often a good indicator in dreams. To learn more about what it means, read on.

What Does a Dream About Black Panther Mean?

Black panther dreams often show a protective, powerful presence in your life. They are a powerful creature that represents grace, beauty and strength. They may also signify that you have an aggressive, ferocious personality. You may be the type of person who fights for your rights and what you want out of life. This attitude may extend to others as you fight to protect people who are not strong enough to protect themselves.

The black panther may mean that you should use wisdom to decide your next step. Sometimes, the black panther appears to show you that others may be trying to use you. You have to be careful in making your decisions because someone near you may be acting with deceit. If this is the case, you should carefully look around you to see if there is someone you should be wary about.

If the panther is attacking you in the dream, it means that someone may be trying to slander you. If you end up killing the attacking panther, it means that their slander will be proven to be false. If the panther is stalking you, it shows that your enemies are lurking in the distance. There may be people you know who are causing trouble or bringing negative energy into your life. Start by protecting yourself and take action if you need to. Meanwhile, reevaluate the people close to you to make sure that they deserve your trust.

If you are fighting a black panther in your dream, it shows that you will overcome your enemies and any difficulties that are thrown your way. If you see a partner threatening you, it indicates that there may be a problem at work or with your business. Meanwhile, a growling panther is a sign that bad news will soon appear.

Most of the time, the presence of a black panther is a good omen. It shows that luck will soon arrive in your life. The panther is able to fearlessly blend into the darkness and skirt the edges of the light. It may mean that you do not feel afraid despite any dangers that are near you. If a panther crosses your path in the dream, it means that you are protected, so you do not have to be afraid. As long as you are courageous and true to yourself, you will not have a problem achieving what you want.

You rarely see a black panther in the wild. This is for two major reasons. First, there are very few black panthers left living in the wild today. Second, the black panther is quite elusive. It is essentially invisible at night, and it deliberately remains in the shadows. When a black panther appears in your dreams, it may mean that you feel that you are equally elusive. It may feel like you are invisible to other people, even when you are right in front of them. To get over this feeling of invisibility, you may need to focus your attention, communicate openly and work to get the attention to other people.

A black panther in the dream may also represent that you feel confident and fearless like the black panther. It could also show your fears about life, other people or success. The best way to determine what the dream means, consider what occurs in the dream and your own life situation. If you let it, the black panther is often a good omen and quite auspicious in your dreams.

Kanchan

May 24, 2019 at 3:00 am

Hello in my dream a panther is sitted in front of my door .seeing at me.i was afraid .i told my son that black panther is their so i will cloes the door.he is sitting silently as a guard.what does it mean

May 24, 2019 at 3:52 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The behavior of the panther in the dream could be a reflection of a friendship that you are maintaining. Make a decision about what you want for your future. You will find great benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Kanchan!

jay baldwin

May 23, 2019 at 1:44 pm

in my dream i remember walking as i usually do everyday then i saw some kind of black car i had never seen before and i checked it out there is no such car made.. so when i got close to the car i saw a woman who really looks like Natalie Portman sitting next to the driver’s seat she seemed just like paralyzed and i could literally feel that she was afraid and she didn’t even look at me she didn’t blink and had her eyes open and was sweating and there was no one in the driver’s seat.. then i turned and saw a little normal puma or cheetah or whatever inside a pit next to me so i turned again in order to escape i guess that was when i saw a black panther just attacking me.. now i have seen the dream twice in the last month the first time i killed it but the second time it started biting my hand with the little puma after dropping me to the ground.. like I’ve seen this dream last month and like 2 days ago what the hell does it mean

May 23, 2019 at 10:46 pm

Your dream is a reflection of various influences in your life. The presence of the woman who looked like Natalie Portman may have been a manifestation of your appreciation of her work. The puma or cheetah could be a reflection of a social influence in your life. The repetition of your dream could be a sign that you should look inward. Introspection will help you better understand what to do for your future. Have a great day, Jay!

ELaine

May 23, 2019 at 9:27 am

I dreamt that I was on holiday in a Spanish villa. It was protected by 3 black Panthers who were not caged. One kept jumping up at me and snarling. The other 2 just ignored me. Wherever I went this panther kept following me. What does it mean?

May 23, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The villa may have been a reflection of your desire to travel. The panthers following you may have been a sign that there are new people in your life. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Elaine!

Lachelle

May 22, 2019 at 8:29 am

My dream was that I had a a black cat as a baby I took care of till it got a lil older. It grew up as a black panther I let it free to survive in the wild an when I went back to visit my panther it came running when it heard me call it’s name. It rolled around harmlessly letting me pet an hug it. The panther was my cub.

May 22, 2019 at 9:50 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The kitten aspect of this dream could be an indication that someone in your life may have been part of your past. Allow this dream to guide you to share your kindness and compassion at all times. This will help draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Lachelle!

Elena

May 20, 2019 at 11:04 pm

My dream last night: I was in a t-shirt-like shop with someone else. The salesman was showing us 2 t-shirts with a panther on them. Suddenly he released the panthers out of the t-shirts as if this was the right thing to do for his presentation.. The 2 panthers started walking around and I was very afraid and hid my self behind someone. I asked him to put the panthers back because it was too dangerous and I think that he did it.

May 21, 2019 at 1:03 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The store and salesman could be a reflection of various influences that you have in your life. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will help draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Elena!

Apoorva Dixir

May 20, 2019 at 2:50 am

Day before yesterday. I had a dream we were in car going somewhere. And a black panther appeared in front of us really close and his eyes were all shiny and crystal clear. He wasn’t attacking but just staring very calmly.
    Please tell me I often have dreams of future incidents and most of the time I dream things which really are meaningful. But always I need to look for it on Google.

Thanks,
    Apoorva Dixit

May 20, 2019 at 4:07 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships that you may have in your life. It is possible that you will have a future interaction with someone that will make you want to maintain a new social relationship. Make a decision about what you want for your future. You will find great benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Apoorva!

Crystal J

May 21, 2019 at 6:31 am

I looked this up as I had many in my dream just last night and something told me it ment something important. In the dream it felt real, got out of bed, went into the living room window and saw ALLOT of these guyes and other big black cat breads outside the house. (Of course in my head in the dream I’m thinking it’s real life and thought, ‘What in the world? Normallyit’s allot of birds or squirrels, but these big guyes!?’). And one of the panthers came up to the window and looked back at me. I wasn’t scared, more baffled with curiosity.

So after reading this and other thoughts, theories, comments on this and where the dream lead next, personal but still never fully understood dream interpretations as in if other parts of that same dream last night are connected in a way with these cats, kinda fits though. Seems like a form of safety, protection, love, something allong the lines of ‘everything is ok, we know you wish positive intentions’ basically 🙂

May 21, 2019 at 1:28 pm

Dreams about panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. Your interpretation is likely that most accurate. You felt a lot of positive emotions and energy. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Crystal!

Pasang Sherpa

May 17, 2019 at 3:24 am

If you see a partner(it should be Panther I guess) threatening you, it indicates that there may be a problem at work or with your business

May 18, 2019 at 1:06 pm

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings on the subject. We always appreciate when members of our community share their supportive comments. Have a great day, Pasang!

Tiffany

May 12, 2019 at 5:51 pm

I just had a, what I consider as, nightmare.
    It was night, I was walking with, in my dream, friends. We intended to go to a private place to get something. Then from the entrance, we saw a black panther on the tree as it rose up while looking at us. Its eyes were bright yellow. As we are overwhelmed with fear, we immediately turned around and ran. In my dream I was running my heart out with a couple of people. As I looked back I saw the panther eating one of my companions. Yet I continued running in fear. Then we reached the highway in daytime and tried to call for an open cab, in my country it is known as jeep. I hopped in the jeep with my brother then I turned back and saw the panther looking for us. When it finally met our eyes, it immediately ran towards us, I was very scared. The jeep went ahead in a not so fast speed so I looked back again to see if the panther is still chasing us, and it is! I was scared like hell that I told the driver to please speed up. The panther gets closer as I start to think what to do cuz I can see that it can catch up soon. The black panther was able to hop inside the jeep then me and my brother along with that other friend tried to blend in with other people, avoiding eye contact. The panther tried to smell to find us then jumped off the jeep. For the second time it jumped in the jeep again, it probably did really smell us in the jeep but couldn’t find us so it jump down again. Then we were able to lose the panther.
    As I returned to a place “I know”, I told them the story and they told me that I don’t have to worry cuz the panther might have forgotten me already but then I saw the panther again entering that place. I immediately closed the door, having its head stuck in between. But I remember I didn’t hold the door tight cuz I was scared I might hurt the panther. I told the people to lead the panther in the bathroom and trap him there cuz I am freaking out. But none of them did it although they tried to hide me. The panther seemed to know my scent that it came looking for where I hid. Then my dream shifted to Chris Evans cuz he was the owner of the panther. We asked him to have the panther forget me. He was diagreeing at first then the panther turned to be a cyborg girl and it was protective to Chris Evans when I slapped Chris Evans cuz he was having a nightmare.
    Then I woke up from someone’s knocking..
    I don’t know why I had that kind of dream. I considered it as nightmare cuz I was really scared and my toes were sore when I woke up. (I dunno why).
    I’m sorry if my story is so long, I just woke up and it’s weird that I can really remember most of the events in this dream.
    Thank you.

May 12, 2019 at 8:13 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The jeep and friends could be a reflection of your desire for travel and your social relationships. The presence of Chris Evans is a reflection of your thoughts related to your appreciation of his work. The nightmare aspect of your dream could be a sign that you have a worry or concern that is influencing your thoughts. Allow the negative aspects of this dream to fade. Share your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Tiffany!

Johnjalee

May 14, 2019 at 7:54 pm

In My Dream I Was Walking Down My Cousin Street Late At Night But I Didn’t Know Why Cause I Didn’t Even Wanna See Him And He Lives On A Dead End Street Leading Into The Woods And I Spotted A Black Panther Sitting In The Grass And I Dropped My Keys My Phone And My Wallet And When I Went To Pick It Up It Got Up And Started Chasing And I Hop In The Back Of A Little Truck As If That Big Behind Thing Couldn’t Hop Up There Lol But Yea It Jump Up On The Truck And Just Stared Me In The Eyes And I Was So Scared I Couldn’t Move All I Could Do Is Stare It Back Into It’s Eyes Then It Just Turned Around And Walked Away And I Walked Back Up The Street You Would Think I Would Run Away But I Just Calmly Walked It Was Weird

May 14, 2019 at 9:21 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The presence of your cousin in an indication of the strength your relationship. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times. This will help draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, John!

Ryan

May 12, 2019 at 4:43 am

My dream I broke a rare type of blank panther out of some government research facility. I then let it stay at my house against my wife’s wishes. I just promised it wouldn’t hurt anyone. I then broke my cousin out of jail and let him stay at my home. I then noticed how dangerous the panther was. Because it seemed to be playing with my son but was scary to view. I also knew it would probably eat my cousin since it didn’t know him. As I proceeded to kick the panther out it playfully jumped my back but a piece of its claw was almost piercing my skin. I took it to the backyard to release it. Moments later I noticed federal agents snooping in my backyard looking at paw prints. And the carcass of s dead woman it ate on my back porch. Can you help me interpret this.

May 12, 2019 at 6:34 pm

Panthers are reflections of mysterious social relationships. The presence of your cousin and son may be manifestations of your emotional relationships. The government aspect of this dream could be a sign of your feelings regarding authority. There may be someone in your life that you want to help. You will find great benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Ryan!

Jagger

May 12, 2019 at 12:16 am

In my dream I was being followed by a black panther and it was laying on one of the branches on a tree…and I felt fear but it approached me and went around me and growled and at that moment I did not feel scared but felt like it was protecting me to some extent

May 12, 2019 at 6:31 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. It is possible that there is someone new in your life. There may be someone that you know ho you originally feared, but found that they were positive influences. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Jagger!

Arlene

May 8, 2019 at 4:36 am

In my dream I was walking up a steep hill and at the top it’s small wooded area next to an elementary School, the panther was at the top of the hill just inside the wooded area when I turn to look I saw him standing there and our eyes met for what seemed like hours but was just a few seconds, it was like we looked into each other’s souls, he crossed the street that I was walking up and started walking down watching me and the people I was walking with Sy
    Then he Crossed back over and ran past the people I was with and walked along side of me. Then the dream switched from that to bring in my grandmother’s house I was in my grandmother’s bed the door was closed the panther was laying on the bed at my feet my daughter (who was in my dream) Came in and the Panthers stood up on his front haunches in a sitting position and growled my daughter, she continued to come closer and the Panther got into pouncing position I hollered at him and said no, bad Kitty. Hé looked at me and back to my daughter and continued to growl, my mother and grandmother both came in and asked what the problem was. he came and laid up by my head with his nose touching mine purring very loudly and looked back at them and growls some more… What could this mean because my mother is grandmother and my daughter are all dead.

May 9, 2019 at 2:31 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. Death could also influence your relationships with your late family members. The growling and purring could be manifestations of your thoughts related to conversations and interactions with them during your waking life. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Arlene!

Sarah Perches

May 7, 2019 at 6:50 am

In my dream the black panther was in my yard looking in the windows. I made sure to close all the windows and doors and let my family know to stay inside while I was trying to contact Game and Fish to come get it but was never able to contact them for some reason. My dad went outside and took out a knife just in case but the panther did nothing, my dad got the panther water and seemed like the panther was just tired and wanted to sleep so my dad made a place for it in our porch then this is when I woke up.

May 7, 2019 at 10:09 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. Within your dream, you attempted to contact the authorities to control the panther. This may be a reflection of how you address your concerns during your waking life. Your father shared his positive energy with the panther in the dream, and this is a positive aspect of this dream. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will help draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Sarah!

Jo

May 5, 2019 at 6:49 am

In my dream, there were 2 black panthers in my living room. I was feeding one with the thought that if I don’t feed it, it will kill me. I wasn’t sure what I was feeding it until I saw it was a small cat. This disturbed me greatly in the dream. When I got up to leave the room, the 2nd panther stood up and stuck it’s nose under the bottom of my shirt and very gently nibbled on my, for lack of better word, muffintop. Inside I was freaking out thinking it was going to attack me, then I woke up.

May 5, 2019 at 2:17 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. It is possible that there is someone new in your life that you are spending time with. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times. This will help draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Jo!

Cindy Kedwell

May 4, 2019 at 8:14 pm

I was walking through woodland at night time and the only light was from the moon and out the corner of my eye I saw a black panther to the left of me with glowing yellow eyes just standing there between two tree’s staring at me. I turned to continue walking like I didn’t see it. Every so many feet I’d look and he’d be there again just staring at me. At the end of the Woodlands was like walking into day light and just as I was about to walk out I turned around and from behind it jumped at me. I woke up before he actually reached me though

May 4, 2019 at 9:59 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The woodlands could be a reflection of your desire for adventure or travel. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times. This will bring positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Cindy!

Bryce

April 28, 2019 at 2:29 pm

In my dream, it seemed like the black panther was just playing with me, laying down together doing some roughhousing. Eventually, we stopped playing. Then, I received a message like, “A jaguar won’t hunt with humans around.” So, I walked away while I saw it go after another animal.

April 28, 2019 at 10:39 pm

Dreams about panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. Playing together is a sign of the energy that you share with those in your life. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times. This will help draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Bryce!

Lupita

May 1, 2019 at 2:47 pm

In my dream I was couldn’t leave my own family, they were trying to hurt me. Someone shocked me, then shot me several times in back of my head. A little kid walked yo to me and touched my feet and I was ok, no wounds. Then while running through fields, a black panther showed up growling at other people, but let me pet him, than we ran off together through the field. What does this mean?

May 1, 2019 at 10:43 pm

Dreams about being shot are manifestations of your knowledge of recent shootings and other violent events. Panthers may be reflections of mysterious social relationships. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times. This will help draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Lupita!

Dianne

April 26, 2019 at 7:56 pm

In my dream, it seemed that one of my relatives were extremely angry with me so he decided to talk to another relative about it. Then I showed up and the angry relative stood up and looked at me angrily. Then before I could say anything, the angry relative said “shh” because he could hear something in the bushes. Then what I believed was a black panther appeared and ran to me. I was very sacred and it seem as if he had bitten me. However there was no blood..and then I woke up terrified. The dream felt so real! What does this mean?

April 27, 2019 at 6:23 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The interactions with your relatives could be reflections of your recent conversations or experiences with them. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will bring you many benefits in the future. Have a great day, Dianne!

Daniel

April 26, 2019 at 1:34 am

In my dream, a black panther appeared out of nowhere and me and my friend were trying to get away from it and go inside a house. Just as my friend made it inside before I did, the panther leaped and latched on the front of me with it’s read and front legs and I was holding it by the neck cause it was trying to bite me. I woke up just as my arms were about to give up.

April 27, 2019 at 7:20 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. The presence of your friend in your dream could be a sign of the strength of your relationship. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. This will help draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Daniel!

Nate

April 25, 2019 at 8:22 am

So I’m at my grandmother’s house like most dreams I come in on the tail end. All of my family were conversing and having a good time. I just remember looking at my sisters black cat, midnight. Next to him was a fully grown black panther. At frist I was scared for my fam but they weren’t freaked out. The Panther was familiar with me so I figured he’s my pet. So I go thru the house trying to find him something to eat but kept being distracted or pre occupied. Idk why but it was a struggle. I finally get to the the kitchen fill with people. Thinking if I could just make itto the the fossit.The dream ended with me filling a bowl up.

April 25, 2019 at 12:49 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationships. It is certain that you family is extremely important to you. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your positive energy with everyone in your life. By sharing your kindness and compassion at all times, you will draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Nate!

Jason Robinson

April 25, 2019 at 5:20 am

Had a dream of a loving protecting black panther that allowed me to ride it on several occasions!I also cleaned out his/her water bowl, but in typical panther fashion he/she drank from a water hole I said don’t drink that muddy water!I have fresh water for you…The water box had pieces of meat that I changed with fresh meat.The panther was huge,but I felt super-protected by it,and never wanted to leave it’s side.Very obedient

April 25, 2019 at 12:43 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious relationships. In dreams, they frequently return the energy that we give them. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times. This will help draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Jason!

Maria

April 25, 2019 at 4:11 am

In my dream I was living in a newly built apartment complex, the mangers were celebrating. As I was coming out of my apartment and proceeded to walk down the hall I see 5 black panthers chained up to a pole inside the building and they were huge and masculine roaring aggressively trying to break from the chains. I got so frightened I hurried and got on the escalator to go down and as I was going down I look over to the other escalator that was going up and I see 5 cut off bloody tails of lions. Then I woke up…. what does this dream mean?

April 25, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Panthers are often manifestations of mysterious social relationships. Lions could be reflections of strong familial or social relationships. Death, which could have been represented by the tails, could be a manifestation of change. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life, as this will draw positive people and energy toward you. Have a great day, Maria!

Elias

May 14, 2019 at 9:36 am

Hello 🙂 So i had a dream where I was at a party with a group of friends. I took a step outside, and that’s when I saw a black panter as well as a female mountain lion. I slowly backed into the house yet the animals followed me inside even when the door was locked. I hid in several closets throughout the night. However the people seemed to leave. Once they were outside, they realized that I was still inside and called the police. The police were able to get the mountain lion, yet the black panther was no where to be found. We then hopped on a bus to head home. Like 20 minutes in someone asked,”Did we get the panther?”. Another person was like,”no its right here”. The black panther gave everyone a sinister look, but it was more fixated with me. The more I stayed at it, the more anthropomorphic it started to look. The bus driver looked at me with a “Handle It/Figure It Out” type of look. The bus driver pulled to an easy pass and thats when i got off the bus as the panther followed. I was able to fake out the half panther, half human. I then got on the bus and noticed that the panther was still outside at the easy pass waiting for me.

May 14, 2019 at 8:11 pm

Panthers are often reflections of mysterious social relationship, while lions are manifestations of strong familial or social relationships. The party and bus could be indications of your various friendships. Ensure that this dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times, as this will draw positive people and energy into your life. Have a great day, Elias!