40 Cute Things to Text Your Boyfriend

By on January 8, 2014

Absolutely love texting your boyfriend, but running out of cute texts that will make him smile? You’re not alone. After texting the same person for several months, finding things to make them smile can be a little difficult. But with these 40 cute things to text your boyfriend will surely make him laugh and smile.

large-1

1. Hey there handsome.

So much better than simply reading ‘Hi’ or ‘Hey’. Make him smile with the very first text you send. It can only get better!

2. I miss your cute smile.

Who doesn’t love a compliment on their appearance? Men love compliments, and this one will definitely make him smile with that cute little grin you know and love.

3. I love you.

This one should obviously be reserved for more serious relationships, but once he reads this he will definitely get butterflies in his belly.

4. You are so handsome.

Again, every man loves to be complimented. You can use other words like hot or sexy, but hearing he’s handsome will definitely up his ego in a more meaningful way.

5. I love your ____.

Really you can say just about anything with this text. Maybe you love his gorgeous green eyes, maybe you love his hilarious personality, or maybe are head over heels for his long blonde hair. Whatever it is that drives you crazy, let him know with this text. It’ll boost his ego and keep him happy for days on end.

6. I love it when you ____.

Tell your boyfriend some things you love that he does, like picking you up and hugging you or bringing you flowers before your date. This will not only make him feel good about himself, but will also let him know that he should continue doing it- and more often, too! It’s a win for the both of you.

7. I love you like a fat kid loves cake.

Such a classic line, but it gets a smile every time. I mean, the image is priceless yet it has a lot more meaning than you’d think. It’s really just an adorable text that will make him laugh the second he reads it, while still making his heart melt. Who knew you had such amazing powers?

8. So, there’s this really amazing guy. I like him a lot. His name is (insert boyfriend’s name here).

At first he’ll think, ‘Who is she talking about?’ Then he’ll be greatly surprised (and happy!) when he sees his name. Such a cute way to shower your man with compliments!

9. I was having a bad day, but then I thought of you and suddenly my world lit up.

It might be corny, but it’s definitely one to use on bad days when the only thing that makes you smile is him.

10. <3

Ah, the heart symbol. So tiny, yet has such an impact. It’s a way of telling him you love him without words.

large-2

11. Guess what? (What?) I love you!

Yeah, you didn’t really have a surprise. You just wanted a clever way to tell him you love him! Who wouldn’t smile at that?

12. I wish you were here right now.

Everybody wants to feel wanted, and your man will love knowing that you wish he was next to you.

13. I can’t imagine life without you.

Another great text idea to really show him how much you care about him and want to be with him.

14. Words can’t describe how much I love you.

Another cute text idea for those in serious relationships. It must be pretty deep if words can’t even describe it!

15. I’d do anything to make you smile.

This is a great text to show your man how much you care about him and just want him to be happy!

16. You know I really want you to come over. But you’re so hot my air condition bill would sky-rocket the second you stepped foot in the door!

Oh, it’s so unbelievably cheesy. But yet, at the same time it’s so funny and adorable! He will love this text- guaranteed.

17. You’re my drug and I’m addicted to you!

There’s really no question why this text would run over well with your guy.

18. You make my heart race.

He must be pretty great to make your heart race. Why not tell him?

19. You’re sweet like candy.

This is such a better option then just saying, ‘Oh you’re so sweet’, which he’s probably heard 100 times already.

20. I hope you know CPR, ‘cause you just took my breath away!

Here’s another corny text, but boy does it bring out the biggest smiles.

large

21. You’re the cheese to my macaroni.

What’s macaroni without cheese? Nothing!

22. You looked great in that muscle tee.

This is a great way to let him know you were checking out his body, and you liked what you saw.

23. Can’t wait to see you again.

This adorable text will have him smiling and eager to come see you.

24. I feel so safe with your arms around me.

A compliment about your boyfriend’s strong, masculine arms? Yeah, there’s just no way you can go wrong with that.

25. You understand me so well. I can tell you anything.

Your man wants to know that you’re completely comfortable with him, so he’ll obviously love reading this text from you.

26. My friends are so jealous that I have you.

Letting your guy know you love him is great. But telling him that even your friends are  jealous boosts his ego that much higher. And as an added bonus, he’ll probably flaunt you even more in front of your gal pals.

27. You’re the man of my dreams.

Basically letting your guy know he competes with unreal characters of your dreams- yeah, it’s a weird concept- but one he will love to hear.

28. I don’t know how you put up with me.

There’s probably a few times where your man’s gotten irritated by you (maybe you’re cranky, goofy, sarcastic, etc), but this text will definitely make him smile and lighten his tension. There’s no doubt he’ll find this text cute AND funny.

29. You make me feel like a princess.

This is, after all, every guy’s mission: to make his lady feel like the princess she really is. This text is just reassurance that he is doing his job right and will definitely make him feel secure and happy.

30. I’m stealing your shirt next time I see you.

This adorable text lets your man know that you want a little piece of him to take home and snuggle with when he’s away. (Plus you get a brand new comfy pajama shirt). Win-win situation!

large-3

31. You’re so great at everything. Is there anything you can’t do?

Making your man feel like he’s the most masculine superhero on the planet is obviously a great idea. He will seriously love this text and is something you need to send him ASAP!

32. I had such a great time on our last date.

This is a wonderful text soon after a great date between the two of you. If your gigantic smiles during the entire date wasn’t enough to make it obvious, this text will seal the deal and make sure your man knows it was a great night.

33. I love watching you work out.

Again, there is no way you can go wrong complimenting your man’s physique. He will feel like a muscular stud and, of course, that’s something you want to do.

34. I want to know more about you. You’re so interesting!

There’s nothing like wondering whether or not you’re another boring fling. This text will make your guy know he is totally interesting and you can’t wait to find out more about him. Way to boost his ego, girl!

35. You are so unbelievably sweet and caring.

Usually guys want to hear that they are the hottest, most muscular man on the planet. But even so, they still like to hear that they are sweet from time to time. This cute text will let him know he’s more than just eye candy.

36. I love how ambitious you are.

Every woman loves a man with his eye on the prize. A hard-working man is just simply what every woman wants. This text will not only make him grin and feel like a million bucks, but will also boost his ambitious attitude and help him work harder at his job.

37. You always know just what to say to make smile.

It’s your man’s duty to keep a smile on your face. This text is not only really cute, but will let him know that he is doing a wonderful job as your boyfriend and to keep doing what he’s doing- it’s obviously working!

38. I don’t know what I would do without you.

This text basically tells your man that you need him in your life, that he completes you. This is obviously a great text to give your man some security and let him know just how important he is.

39. You’re so strong. I feel so protected around you.

Again, you can’t go wrong with complimenting your man’s strength. And as every man’s goal is to protect his woman from the danger’s of this world, there’s no way he won’t adore this text. Definitely one to send to your boyfriend as soon as you can.

40. You’re so cute when you ____.

Does your boyfriend do something really cute that just makes you giggle the second he does it? Why not tell him! This cute text will make him a little embarrassed, but definitely in a good way. Let your man know even the silly things he does makes you smile!

Charlottel

April 20, 2019 at 10:21 am

I have a boyfriend and sometimes its akward when I talk to him because we both doesnt know what to say to each other. We both talk in snapchat and both of us just kept on asking wyd and compliments eachother. I dont know if this is a heathy relationship or not. I actually need help because when it comes to him i’m speechless and I dont know what to do anymore. Can u help me say something or start a convo with him?

April 20, 2019 at 10:02 pm

The two of you clearly care for each other. It is possible that your relationship will benefit by the two of you spending time together in person. Sometimes talking through technology can become difficult. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, and give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Charlotte!

Jazzi

April 19, 2019 at 3:22 am

I’m dating the best guy in the entire world and we’ve been happily dating for 3 weeks. We are both in middle school though and it’s soon, but I love him. We both say it to each other all the time. Is it possible to truly love someone so soon?

April 19, 2019 at 8:35 pm

The two of you share a strong emotional connection. It is clear that the two of you care deeply for each other. Ensure that your dream guides you to share your kindness and compassion at all times. Nourish your relationship with your partner by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Jazzi!

Jordyn

April 18, 2019 at 5:09 am

Ok… So I’m in this lovely relationship with this guy. We are the younger age group, but it’s really working out so far. In the morning he always texts me good morning with emojis like this >> 🌞 😘… I always want to reply with something like Good morning 😍 (of the sorts). But we haven’t said I love you yet. I tried and he said those words have hurt him before so… any ways to get it out of him or what to do to get him comfortable with it.

April 18, 2019 at 8:05 pm

You have shared yourself with your partner, and he informed you of his thoughts and feelings as well. The two of you are maintaining a relationship, and it is likely that your relationship will grow. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Ensure that you share your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Jordyn!

Angela

April 6, 2019 at 7:54 am

Sooo ive been dating this guy for a year now and i really love him but i think he is losing feelings for me and he keeps asking me for stuff i dont want to do and i dont really know what to do but i love him very deeply??

April 6, 2019 at 6:30 pm

He has asked you to do things that you don’t want to do. Presumably, you informed him of your feelings regarding the matter. If he does not listen to your feelings, then you are aware of his feelings toward you. Make a decision about what you want for your future. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Angela!

Anonymous

April 1, 2019 at 9:01 pm

I’m in love with my boyfriend so much, but we’ve never met in person… Some of the things in this list I can’t say and it hurts! I am staying strong but it is getting difficult. How can I remind him grisly of the love I have for him?

Anonymous

April 1, 2019 at 9:02 pm

*truely

April 1, 2019 at 10:45 pm

You want to share yourself with him, so inform him of your feelings in an accurate and direct way. This article will give you many options and ideas. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. If possible, nourish this relationship by spending time with him in person. Please share more of your supportive comments in the future. Have a great day, Anon!

April 1, 2019 at 10:44 pm

Olive

March 31, 2019 at 1:06 pm

I’m in love with a guy I just met 3 months ago, we both love each so much

April 1, 2019 at 12:10 am

Thank you for sharing your experiences and insights. It is clear that you care deeply for your partner. Nourish this relationship spending additional time with him in person. Please share more of your supportive comments in the future. Have a great day, Olive!

mariah

March 29, 2019 at 1:32 pm

Im am dating someone but everything is happening so fast. All we talk about is how much we love we each other and a bunch of complemients but we do this so often that I feel like its not so special anymore. What do I do?

March 29, 2019 at 11:56 pm

Sharing complements with your partner is part of a normal, healthy relationship. Do not be unhappy because the two of you care for each other. Nourish your relationship by spending additional time with him. If you think that it would be appropriate to share your feelings with him, then do so. For now, enjoy the positive relationship that you are maintaining. Have a great day, Mariah!

Mickey

March 22, 2019 at 3:23 pm

I’m in love with a boy that is also madly in love with me but he’s in a relationship,and I dont know what to do

March 23, 2019 at 1:27 am

You are in a relationship. There is no question about what you should do. Allow thoughts of this other person to fade. Do not make the decision to harm your current partner because you chose to develop feelings for someone else. If you are no longer happy in your current relationship for reasons pertaining to your relationship, then end the relationship by speaking with your current partner about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Mickey!

Chrissi RoseHeart

March 20, 2019 at 7:19 am

Sooo my boyfriend and I have been together for nearly a year now. We’ve been living with each other for 7 months. We have children but with other people (before we got together) I love him so freaking much but… sometimes I want more. I’m waiting I guess…. for something…. I don’t know sometimes it feels like something is missing even when everything can be perfect…. am I wrong for that? (No I havnt cheated on him nor will I ever)

March 20, 2019 at 10:27 pm

There is nothing wrong with your desires and feelings. You have a strong social and emotional relationship with your partner. It seems as though he has similar feelings for you. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Ensure that you always share your kindness and compassion at all times. Have a great day, Chrissi!

kat

March 12, 2019 at 12:16 pm

basically me nd my boyfriend broke up bc my parents found out and didn’t approve but we still talk all the time and i still love him to bits. idek what to do bc my friends don’t know i still like him i just tell everyone were bestfs which we are but it’s so hard bc i think he’s starting to move on but i just can’t.helpp??!

March 12, 2019 at 8:32 pm

Your parents did not approve of the relationship and the two of you decided to end the relationship. Since you are no longer maintaining a romantic relationship, you are aware that he will attempt to nourish a relationship with someone else. Since this relationship does not have a romantic future, you can continue to maintain a friendship with him. You will find benefit in sharing your kindness and compassion with everyone in your life. Have a great day, Kat!

Leah

April 2, 2019 at 6:53 pm

Just tell him that you still love him and ask if he loves you back. It’s not that hard but I know how you feel.

April 3, 2019 at 12:00 am

Thank you for sharing your insights and experiences. Please share more of your supportive comments in the future. Have a great day, Leah!

Lily

March 11, 2019 at 8:43 pm

Soooo… I’ve been dating this guy for a month now. And he just moved away to Kansas. What do I do? I love him so much, even though it feels like I’ve been with him forever. My parents say to leave him. But I can’t. What do I do?

March 12, 2019 at 7:36 pm

He has moved to another state. If the two of you have no decided to maintain a long distance relationship, then he has made the decision for you. If you are currently in a long distance relationship with him, then you do not need to let him go. Make a decision at this time about what you want for your future. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, and give him and opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Lily!

Macey

March 9, 2019 at 5:15 pm

So I started dating this guy a couple weeks ago and I really like him and we text a lot but we never really talk in person that much and we see each other a lot at school and walk with each other but it gets awkward because neither of us know what to say. What should I do ?

March 10, 2019 at 5:25 pm

The two of you share a strong social and emotional relationship. You are dating now, so nourish your relationship by spending additional time together. Perhaps walk somewhere in nature. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunities to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Macey!

Korynn

March 10, 2019 at 11:42 pm

That’s the exact same situation I’m in too, I don’t want to take things too fast but we haven’t even hugged yet and he’s kind of scared but I’m trying to get him to open up more. I don’t really know how to do that though and I want to spend time with him more badly and don’t want it to be as awkward, I just don’t know.

March 12, 2019 at 12:39 pm

If the two of you are dating, hugging and hand holding are perfectly appropriate. Nourish your relationship by spending additional time with him in person. It is likely that your partner has similar feelings for you. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, and give him an opportunity to share himself with you. Have a great day, Korynn!

Breana

May 29, 2019 at 11:31 pm

perhaps while walking with him in the halls or whatever, reach down and hold his hand, or slip your arm through his, they are more subtle than a hug, and if he loves you, he will surely allow it.

May 30, 2019 at 8:37 pm

Thank you for sharing your experiences and insights. We always appreciate when members of our community share their supportive comments. Please share more of your thoughts and feelings in the future. Have a great day, Breana!

caitlin heidi nell

March 11, 2019 at 6:56 pm

just try to start a conversation with him and try to tell him how u feel about him. Trust me i’m in a long distance relationship and we have seen eachother a couple of time and when we met for the first time it got awkward but we tried to just think of stuff to say and now things arnt awkward but what i did was hold his hand bc he was nervous and i wanted to make him feel loved and safe. i just talked to him about school and things that i like then i asked him what he likes to do for fun then things changed and we got closer and wasnt awkward anymore. just try to stay positive and ask your friends and family for advice but most of all talk to him on how u feel. well good luck

March 12, 2019 at 3:25 pm

Thank you for sharing your insights and experiences. We always appreciate when members of out community share their supportive comments. It is certain that many members of our community will benefit from your comments. Have a great day, Caitlin!

Joey

March 17, 2019 at 1:47 pm

So you guys hadn’t met at all? Like before? And do you honestly think its possible for someone you’ve never met to fall for you…more like one in another country?

March 17, 2019 at 10:14 pm

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. It is certainly important to maintain relationships with people that you have met in person, though online relationship may certainly be successful. Please share more of your insights and experiences in the future. Have a great day, Joey!

Christiana

March 6, 2019 at 2:14 am

So I have a boyfriend we are great together. We’re just a month old things moved really faster than normal and hce begs that we should never slow it down. But he is twice my height and I feel he would not want to settle with me….but he also tells me I’m great for him and for the height he doesn’t have an issue with it. Do you think our should believe this?

March 6, 2019 at 7:34 pm

You should not be concerned about your height. It is highly unlikely that the height difference is a concern for him. He chose to develop a relationship with you. This means that he feels a strong emotional relationship with you. Ensure that you nourish your relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Christiana!

brnef

May 29, 2019 at 11:33 pm

Most guys like shorter women, they find it cuter

May 30, 2019 at 8:38 pm

Thank you for sharing your personal feelings. We always appreciate when members of our community share the experiences and insights. Have a great day, Brnef!

Christiana

March 6, 2019 at 2:06 am

So I have a boyfriend we are great together. We’re just a month old things moved really faster than normal and he begs that we should never slow OT down. But he is twice my height and I feel he would not want to settle with me….but he also tells me I’m great for him and for the height he doesn’t have an issue with it. Do you think our should believe this?

March 6, 2019 at 7:34 pm

Deatany

March 3, 2019 at 7:09 pm

So me an my boyfriend have been together for 2 months. An the other day was our anniversary so I posted a big thing up for him, but he didn’t put anything up for me. It seems like he doesn’t love me as much as I love him. I post him everywhere. I text him alot, I try an call him alot, but he don’t text me much, an he don’t really want to stay on the phone as long as we used to. What should I do?

March 4, 2019 at 8:43 am

While there might be a more nefarious reason why he doesn’t post, it is also entirely possible that he just isn’t that big on texting, talking on the phone or posting online. If he normally doesn’t post a lot about anything, then it makes sense that the same habits would apply to the relationship as well. As for talking on the phone, it is normal–even if the person doesn’t like talking on the phone–to spend a lot more time on the phone at the start of a relationship. As you grow more comfortable with each other, it is easier to wait until you see one another in person. Unless he is actively avoiding you and tries not to spend any time with you, it probably doesn’t mean anything. Try spending more time with him in person to see how he responds–if he just prefers in person interactions, then you can focus on having your quality time be face-to-face instead of through mobile devices.

Eliana

March 18, 2019 at 9:41 pm

Hey I would just talk to him about it in person and see what he says

March 19, 2019 at 8:47 pm

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. Please share more of your supportive comments in the future. Have a great day, Eliana!

Bee

March 2, 2019 at 6:44 am

Ok sooo I started dating this guy 3 months ago and everything’s going great – we talk very often and we meet each other often and stuff. But recently we started talking about getting married. I really want to marry I’m and he also told me “I want you to be mine forever.” Does it seem like we’re taking things too fast?

March 4, 2019 at 8:05 am

The first couple of weeks or months are the infatuation stage of the relationship. During this time, the body and mind are flooded with chemicals that make you feel instantly in love. While you might not be taking things too fast yet, I would probably wait for at least a few more months before you actually start planning a wedding. If the relationship is the right one for you, you will still feel the same way in a few more months and you won’t have to worry about if you are taking things too fast or not. In the meantime, continue to get to know each other better and enjoy your relationship. Good luck, Bee!

Amri

March 1, 2019 at 6:48 pm

So I have a boyfriend and he is really nice he does things that will make me smile and he overall just amazing but sometimes I feel like he doesn’t open up to me and tell me the things that go wrong in his life. I completely understand that his past life is something unforgettable and he has told me a couple things about it but I want him to be able to tell me things that he feels he can’t talk to with anybody else especially since we have been talking for a good 4-6 months.

March 2, 2019 at 8:40 pm

The two of you share a strong relationship. He has shared parts of his past with you. He will likely share more of himself with you in the future. Ensure that you always share your kindness and compassion with him. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Ensure that you always treat him respectfully, especially when he shares himself with you. Have a great day, Amri!

Eliana

March 18, 2019 at 9:43 pm

He might just not want to show emotion to you

March 19, 2019 at 8:47 pm

Thank you for sharing your insights and experiences. Have a great day, Eliana!

Allie

February 28, 2019 at 1:52 pm

I have been dating this guy for 2 weeks and all my friends keep saying that he is cheating on me which I don´t believe because he loves me and he is always wanting to be next to me. He has been there for me for 12 years and i just love him but who do you think i should believe

February 28, 2019 at 11:51 pm

Your friends are informing you of their feelings or of their observations. Ask your friends if they have seen him cheating on your or if they have evidence of his actions. You can speak with your partner about their statements and give him an opportunity to respond. Inform him that you are only asking him because they said something. If he gets mad at your friends, then he may not be cheating on you. If he gets mad at you or behaves strangely, then he may be cheating on you. Regardless of his behavior, ensure that you give him an opportunity to share himself with you. Have a great day, Allie!

Eliana

March 18, 2019 at 9:44 pm

I think that he is not cheating on you and just your friends don’t like him

March 19, 2019 at 9:41 pm

Thank you for sharing your positive comment. We always appreciate when members of our community share their thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Eliana!

Dru

February 14, 2019 at 12:12 am

im going crazy about this guy, we been talking for awhile, and im madly in love with him, he has my heart but he is in the military and im waiting for him, i never met him yet but when he goes to bed its day time here, and i just talk to him 24\7 and its just a long distance relationship. am i crazy for wanting to be with this person even though we never met, but we talk all the time, and we dont just talk about stupid shit, he said that when we meet we gonna try to have babies and stuff, its been weeks we been talking. do you think we are rushing it. i am sure this is the one i wanna spend my life with! ?? help

February 14, 2019 at 10:49 pm

The two of you share a strong emotional and social connection. You have never met him, so you may be moving quickly. However, love is unique to each couple. Determine what you want for your future and take appropriate action. If you want to nourish a relationship with him, then attempt to spend time with him in person if possible. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, and give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Dru!

Niky

February 17, 2019 at 2:10 am

My boyfriend is also in the military and it is hard! But you guys seem like you have a great connection, wanting to see him isn’t bad at all, soon enough he will be close to you and y’all can share your affection for each other in person 🙂

February 18, 2019 at 7:44 pm

Thank you for sharing your supportive comment. We always appreciate when members of our community share their insights and experiences. Please share more of your thoughts and feelings in the future. Have a great day, Niky!

Love

March 3, 2019 at 6:20 am

Thats so sweet of yew …

March 4, 2019 at 8:27 am

Agreed! Thanks for commenting!

Moriah

February 7, 2019 at 10:20 pm

So I started talking to this guy in October of last year and we have been on and off because of me. I broke up with him 2 times and now we have recently started talking again but because I’ve hurt him he’s taking it really slow. We’ve almost been talking for a month now. He told me that he doesn’t really trust me and that I need to prove to him that I truly want him, but it’s so hard when we barely see each other and he only talks to me on his time. He lives not very far away from me and wont let me come over unless no ones there(because he hasn’t told his friends yet that him and I are talking again because he’s not quite sure about us) but before when we’re dating I would come over almost every night and spend the night. I truly want this relationship to work, but he’s changed because he doesn’t want to just jump right in again and get hurt, which I understand. And I’m trying everything: I message all throughout the day, I talk cute and sweet with him, and I try to get him to go places with me, but he’ll say he doesn’t have money, or he doesn’t feel good, or not today. I’ll even say I will pay for it, but he refuses because that’s not who he is and he’s stubborn. It’s really annoying because I feel like I’m doing everything I possibly can and he’s just dragging and not really taking it seriously. I know I made a mistake breaking up with him which I have told him and many other things. He’s just taking the trust thing to a whole nother level. Because when I’m pouring my heart and soul and feelings out to him, he says it’s hard to believe and it will take time and stop pushing and just let it happen on it’s own time. I just worry a lot and sometimes I think I worry too much and he has recently told me to stop. Sometimes I think I annoy him when I’m explaining my feelings which hurts me because I want us to work so bad!

February 8, 2019 at 9:24 pm

It seems as though he is uncertain about what he wants for the future of this relationship. Determine what you want for the future, and speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. This will give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Attempt to nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Moriah!

Stacey Magdrigal

March 17, 2019 at 1:40 am

Hi Moriah,

Proving yourself to someone is really challenging. If you felt like he still do love you, set some time for you guys to talk about it. Settle things once and for all. I understand that you’ve hurt him really bad, but set some limitations for yourself as well. Losing him the second time may hurt like hell, but you’d be able to find someone out there whose love will be greater than your mistakes and your fear.

Check yourself for it. Only you can set limitations. If you think and felt like it’s already too much, move on.

You better lose him than lose yourself on the process of winning him back.

March 17, 2019 at 9:49 pm

Thank you for sharing your positive and supportive comments. We always appreciate when members of our community share their insights and experiences. It is certain that your comment will help many people. Please share more of your thoughts and feelings in the future. Have a great day, Stacey!