40 Cute Things to Text Your Boyfriend

By on January 8, 2014

Absolutely love texting your boyfriend, but running out of cute texts that will make him smile? You’re not alone. After texting the same person for several months, finding things to make them smile can be a little difficult. But with these 40 cute things to text your boyfriend will surely make him laugh and smile.

large-1

1. Hey there handsome.

So much better than simply reading ‘Hi’ or ‘Hey’. Make him smile with the very first text you send. It can only get better!

2. I miss your cute smile.

Who doesn’t love a compliment on their appearance? Men love compliments, and this one will definitely make him smile with that cute little grin you know and love.

3. I love you.

This one should obviously be reserved for more serious relationships, but once he reads this he will definitely get butterflies in his belly.

4. You are so handsome.

Again, every man loves to be complimented. You can use other words like hot or sexy, but hearing he’s handsome will definitely up his ego in a more meaningful way.

5. I love your ____.

Really you can say just about anything with this text. Maybe you love his gorgeous green eyes, maybe you love his hilarious personality, or maybe are head over heels for his long blonde hair. Whatever it is that drives you crazy, let him know with this text. It’ll boost his ego and keep him happy for days on end.

6. I love it when you ____.

Tell your boyfriend some things you love that he does, like picking you up and hugging you or bringing you flowers before your date. This will not only make him feel good about himself, but will also let him know that he should continue doing it- and more often, too! It’s a win for the both of you.

7. I love you like a fat kid loves cake.

Such a classic line, but it gets a smile every time. I mean, the image is priceless yet it has a lot more meaning than you’d think. It’s really just an adorable text that will make him laugh the second he reads it, while still making his heart melt. Who knew you had such amazing powers?

8. So, there’s this really amazing guy. I like him a lot. His name is (insert boyfriend’s name here).

At first he’ll think, ‘Who is she talking about?’ Then he’ll be greatly surprised (and happy!) when he sees his name. Such a cute way to shower your man with compliments!

9. I was having a bad day, but then I thought of you and suddenly my world lit up.

It might be corny, but it’s definitely one to use on bad days when the only thing that makes you smile is him.

10. <3

Ah, the heart symbol. So tiny, yet has such an impact. It’s a way of telling him you love him without words.

large-2

11. Guess what? (What?) I love you!

Yeah, you didn’t really have a surprise. You just wanted a clever way to tell him you love him! Who wouldn’t smile at that?

12. I wish you were here right now.

Everybody wants to feel wanted, and your man will love knowing that you wish he was next to you.

13. I can’t imagine life without you.

Another great text idea to really show him how much you care about him and want to be with him.

14. Words can’t describe how much I love you.

Another cute text idea for those in serious relationships. It must be pretty deep if words can’t even describe it!

15. I’d do anything to make you smile.

This is a great text to show your man how much you care about him and just want him to be happy!

16. You know I really want you to come over. But you’re so hot my air condition bill would sky-rocket the second you stepped foot in the door!

Oh, it’s so unbelievably cheesy. But yet, at the same time it’s so funny and adorable! He will love this text- guaranteed.

17. You’re my drug and I’m addicted to you!

There’s really no question why this text would run over well with your guy.

18. You make my heart race.

He must be pretty great to make your heart race. Why not tell him?

19. You’re sweet like candy.

This is such a better option then just saying, ‘Oh you’re so sweet’, which he’s probably heard 100 times already.

20. I hope you know CPR, ‘cause you just took my breath away!

Here’s another corny text, but boy does it bring out the biggest smiles.

large

21. You’re the cheese to my macaroni.

What’s macaroni without cheese? Nothing!

22. You looked great in that muscle tee.

This is a great way to let him know you were checking out his body, and you liked what you saw.

23. Can’t wait to see you again.

This adorable text will have him smiling and eager to come see you.

24. I feel so safe with your arms around me.

A compliment about your boyfriend’s strong, masculine arms? Yeah, there’s just no way you can go wrong with that.

25. You understand me so well. I can tell you anything.

Your man wants to know that you’re completely comfortable with him, so he’ll obviously love reading this text from you.

26. My friends are so jealous that I have you.

Letting your guy know you love him is great. But telling him that even your friends are  jealous boosts his ego that much higher. And as an added bonus, he’ll probably flaunt you even more in front of your gal pals.

27. You’re the man of my dreams.

Basically letting your guy know he competes with unreal characters of your dreams- yeah, it’s a weird concept- but one he will love to hear.

28. I don’t know how you put up with me.

There’s probably a few times where your man’s gotten irritated by you (maybe you’re cranky, goofy, sarcastic, etc), but this text will definitely make him smile and lighten his tension. There’s no doubt he’ll find this text cute AND funny.

29. You make me feel like a princess.

This is, after all, every guy’s mission: to make his lady feel like the princess she really is. This text is just reassurance that he is doing his job right and will definitely make him feel secure and happy.

30. I’m stealing your shirt next time I see you.

This adorable text lets your man know that you want a little piece of him to take home and snuggle with when he’s away. (Plus you get a brand new comfy pajama shirt). Win-win situation!

large-3

31. You’re so great at everything. Is there anything you can’t do?

Making your man feel like he’s the most masculine superhero on the planet is obviously a great idea. He will seriously love this text and is something you need to send him ASAP!

32. I had such a great time on our last date.

This is a wonderful text soon after a great date between the two of you. If your gigantic smiles during the entire date wasn’t enough to make it obvious, this text will seal the deal and make sure your man knows it was a great night.

33. I love watching you work out.

Again, there is no way you can go wrong complimenting your man’s physique. He will feel like a muscular stud and, of course, that’s something you want to do.

34. I want to know more about you. You’re so interesting!

There’s nothing like wondering whether or not you’re another boring fling. This text will make your guy know he is totally interesting and you can’t wait to find out more about him. Way to boost his ego, girl!

35. You are so unbelievably sweet and caring.

Usually guys want to hear that they are the hottest, most muscular man on the planet. But even so, they still like to hear that they are sweet from time to time. This cute text will let him know he’s more than just eye candy.

36. I love how ambitious you are.

Every woman loves a man with his eye on the prize. A hard-working man is just simply what every woman wants. This text will not only make him grin and feel like a million bucks, but will also boost his ambitious attitude and help him work harder at his job.

37. You always know just what to say to make smile.

It’s your man’s duty to keep a smile on your face. This text is not only really cute, but will let him know that he is doing a wonderful job as your boyfriend and to keep doing what he’s doing- it’s obviously working!

38. I don’t know what I would do without you.

This text basically tells your man that you need him in your life, that he completes you. This is obviously a great text to give your man some security and let him know just how important he is.

39. You’re so strong. I feel so protected around you.

Again, you can’t go wrong with complimenting your man’s strength. And as every man’s goal is to protect his woman from the danger’s of this world, there’s no way he won’t adore this text. Definitely one to send to your boyfriend as soon as you can.

40. You’re so cute when you ____.

Does your boyfriend do something really cute that just makes you giggle the second he does it? Why not tell him! This cute text will make him a little embarrassed, but definitely in a good way. Let your man know even the silly things he does makes you smile!

Ayushi

February 7, 2019 at 12:00 pm

Me and my boyfriend are dating from past 4 months but now we have some issues…… He is bit romantic and expect same from me but i feel hesitate and shy….. Its a major issue between us….. Please suggest me what should I do??

February 7, 2019 at 7:04 pm

Some people are romantic and others are not. You do not need to behave like he does. It is possible that he wants to to make small changes in your behavior. Determine what you want for this relationship. You can make changes or you can choose not to. Your decision will influence the future of your relationship. Speak with your partner about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Ayushi!

Robyn

January 21, 2019 at 1:49 pm

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 8 months and at around 5 months he sorta stopped kissing me in public or around people. I brought it up with him because i wanted to make sure everything was okay in his head. He apologized and asked for one more chance and he was scared that I didnt want people to see him. I reassured him that it was what i wanted and accepted his apology. Since then we have been back to how we were. I adore him more than anything and he adores me too. We have never argued but always spoken about our issues or problems in a calm manner. We both ask questions and explain clearly so we that’s why we have never argued. Does this sound like we have life figured out?

January 21, 2019 at 11:32 pm

It sounds as though the two of you have a strong and mature relationship. Continue to nourish this relationship by respecting your partner. It is important to always share your kindness and compassion with him. It sounds as though your relationship is sound and will likely be a lifelong relationship. Please share more of your insights and experiences in the future. Have a great day, Robyn!

Samantha

January 17, 2019 at 7:18 pm

My boyfriend and I have been dating so 2 months.We always tell eachother we love eachother over text but in person we’ve only said it like 5 times.We give eachother awkward side hugs and we only kissed 3 times and held hands once.My friends are always saying”Are ya’ll even dating?” and “ya’ll look uncomfortable.” People call us the awkward couple.At times I just want to hug him full and tight and like grab his hand and kiss him but I don’t know if he wants it back.We are both shy and don’t really talk and we only talk like 3 times a day we sit with eachother all day tho like in class and stuff but theres a good 2 feet gap between us and like he stares at me and I kinda feel insecure like what if there’s something on my face or like I think to myself “Omg i look so freaking ugly why is he looking at me!??”but he tells me i’m pretty and beautiful idk and then I start covering my face and blushing and he asks why and I just laugh and I feel like he get’s annoyed but I cant help it I try to be more confident around him like I tell myself “Okay today you are going to march right up to him and hug him and tell him you love him and talk to him all day.”but I dont I end up being all shy,Sometimes he looks so sad and I just want to hug and comfort him but I just ask if hes okay and he says”Yeah.” and then it’s quiet again.I just dont know how to act or like how to be a girlfriend I guess I know that sounds kinda weird but it’s true I dont know what to do.I love him so much and I want to be there for him and show him but I get scared.

January 17, 2019 at 11:44 pm

The two of you are dating, but each of you are uncertain about how to navigate your relationship. The statements of the people that you know may be making each of you feel uncomfortable. Because of this, you should speak with your partner about your thoughts and feelings. Ensure that he has an opportunity to share himself with you as well. His behaviors are indications that he cares for you and wants to make you feel happy and secure. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Samantha!

Ashlinn

January 18, 2019 at 8:48 am

me and my boyfriend have been dating for the same amount of time but we are more into it. you know?!
      so just tell him you love him and when he comes near you say “hey there handsome” that will put a smile on his face. i promise

January 19, 2019 at 12:40 am

Thank you for sharing your experiences and insights. We always appreciate when members of our community share their supportive comments. Please share more of your thoughts and feelings in the future. Have a great day, Ashlinn!

Hannah Peters

January 20, 2019 at 6:27 pm

Girl! My boyfriend and I where so awkward for the first month or two but then we got comfortable. I wish that I would have pulled him close and kissed him too! Just do it you will definitely regret it if you don’t, I do!

January 21, 2019 at 1:30 pm

Thank you for sharing your experiences and insights. We always appreciate when members of our community share their supportive comments. Please share more of your thoughts and feelings in the future. Have a great day, Hannah!

Samantha

January 17, 2019 at 6:57 pm

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 months. We tell each other we love each other all the time over text, but only said it like 5 times in person. We kissed 3 times and we give awkward hugs.We only held hands once we don’t always talk to each other like only 2 times a day in person.We mostly just sit by each other but there is about 2 feet of a space between us. All my friends are always asking “Are ya’ll even dating?” and “It doesn’t seem like ya’ll are.” and people call us the “awkward couple”. We are both shy and I just don’t know what to say and at times well like all the time I just want to hug him tight and full or just grab his hand but I don’t know if he feels the same honesty I don’t know how to talk to him or be a girlfriend He always looks sad and when I ask if hes okay he says “yeah.” and then we don’t talk and I don’t know what to do.

January 17, 2019 at 11:38 pm

The two of you are dating, but each of you are uncertain about how to navigate your relationship. The statements of the people that you know may be making each of you feel uncomfortable. Because of this, you should speak with your partner about your thoughts and feelings. Ensure that he has an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Samantha!

Maryah

January 7, 2019 at 5:06 pm

I have a boyfriend and we say love you to each other a lot but I don’t know if he still loves me like he used to. I just don’t know what to do or think anymore?

January 8, 2019 at 5:49 pm

It sounds as though you feel that his behaviors have changed. If he has not informed you that he doesn’t love you, then you may be reading into his behaviors. If you feel as though this relationship has changed, then speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you. Ensure that you always share your kindness and compassion. Have a great day, Maryah!

Selena Ramsdell

January 10, 2019 at 10:02 pm

I have a boyfriend and we have been dating for almost three months and we say I love you all the time but sometimes idk were I stand in the relationship bc he talks to so many other girls more than me and sometimes he leaves me on red so what do I do??

January 12, 2019 at 2:08 pm

You are in a relationship with him. You feel jealous regarding his other social relationships. It is acceptable for him to maintain social relationships with other women. However, if he is having inappropriate discussions with them, then determine what you want for your future. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Tell him what you think is acceptable for this relationship. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Selena!

cathy

February 4, 2019 at 7:37 pm

You should tell him how you feel about him leaving you on code red and or hanging out with other girls

February 5, 2019 at 10:30 am

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. We always appreciate when members of our community share their supportive comments. Have a great day, Cathy!

Selena Ramsdell

January 10, 2019 at 11:04 pm

I have a boyfriend and we say i love you all the time but sometimes idk were I stand in the relationship he is always talking to so many other girls more than me and sometimes he leaves me on red and idk what to do ??

January 12, 2019 at 2:10 pm

Avery

January 2, 2019 at 11:53 am

I have a boyfriend and we always say we love each other and he said he wants to marry me and have kids with me and i want to spend the rest of my life with him

January 2, 2019 at 9:37 pm

Thank you for sharing your positive comment. Please feel free to share more of your insights and experiences. Have a great day, Avery!

Yassie

January 2, 2019 at 9:47 am

I like a boy but I’m too nervous to be his girlfriend because I get butterflies. Is getting butterflies a good thing.

January 2, 2019 at 9:35 pm

The feelings that you have are indications of the strength of your feelings. Allow this dream to influence you to determine what you want for your future. Nourish your relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Perhaps speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Yassie!

Frrm

January 4, 2019 at 11:38 am

Yes, it’s a natural feeling everyone gets when they are around someone they love or care about

January 4, 2019 at 3:46 pm

Thank you for sharing your insights and experiences. Please feel free to share more of your thoughts and feelings in the future. Have a great day, Frrm!

Jessica

December 24, 2018 at 10:48 am

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 5 months now and we constantly say we love each other, we’ve been having sex for the past month and he has bought me small presents like heart necklaces or earrings. We go to the same early college school so we spend a lot of time together. He always tells me that he wants to have a family with me in the future and that he loves me very much. My question is, is it normal for us to be like this ?

December 24, 2018 at 5:10 pm

Your relationship is normal. The two of you care deeply for each other. You enjoy being intimate with him. He purchases you gifts. He has informed you that he wants to strengthen your relationship. You can nourish this relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Continue to share your respect and love with him. Have a great day, Jessica!

Sara

December 24, 2018 at 9:41 am

My best friend is dating my crush and I told her that I liked him before they even started dating but she didn’t care. She stole him from me, as I was talking to him first. What should I do?

December 24, 2018 at 5:06 pm

She did not steal him from you. The two of you each had feelings for him. He did not have feelings for you. He had feelings for your best friend. It would be mature of you to accept that they are in a relationship. Do not allow your jealously and envy influence you to behave in a harmful manner. Allow your romantic thoughts of this person to fade. Focus your emotional energy elsewhere. Have a great day, Sara!

Ana

December 27, 2018 at 10:11 am

Be happy for her….Yes she did that but there’s plenty of guys.. .

December 27, 2018 at 10:39 pm

Thank you for sharing your positive and supportive comment. Please share more of your thoughts and feelings in the future. Have a great day, Ana!

Rzaidy Macias

December 29, 2018 at 11:32 am

she’s fake, if she was a true friend she would have respected that cause that’s just girl code straight up
      she’s trynna make u jealous and that’s fake fake .

December 29, 2018 at 4:32 pm

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. Please feel free to share more of your positive comments in the future. Have a great day, Rzaidy!

Jade

December 29, 2018 at 6:48 pm

Keep your friendship. Don’t let boys get between your friendship , at lest it wont be you getting your heart broken.

everything comes to an end and keep your head up high. you will find the right one for you but for the time being keep positive and support your friend through out the relationship.

December 30, 2018 at 1:46 pm

Thank you for sharing your supportive comment. It is always beneficial for our community when our readers share their thoughts and feelings. Please share more of your experiences and insights in the future. Have a great day, Jade!

sienna

December 21, 2018 at 5:45 pm

I have had a cute thing going with one of my best friends. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. We haven’t kissed or anything, but I want him to know how much he means to me. What should I do?

December 22, 2018 at 12:39 pm

The two of you are are now dating. It would be appropriate for the two of you to kiss. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Nourish your relationship by spending additional time with him in person. Have a great day, Sienna!

Nevaeh knoblock

December 8, 2018 at 2:56 pm

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3months and he is constantly talking about side chicks and making jokes about them but I’ve asked him to stop and he doesn’t I don’t know what to do

December 8, 2018 at 5:32 pm

Your boyfriend has decided that it is appropriate to make unacceptable jokes regarding his fidelity. You have shared your thoughts and feelings with him. He has decided to not respect your wishes and needs. It is clear that he has chosen to abuse your relationship. Decide what type of relationship you want to nourish. Speak with him again about your thoughts and feelings. If he chooses to ignore you, then you are aware that he no longer wants to maintain a relationship with you. Have a great day, Nevaeh!

Jordan Alexis

December 16, 2018 at 12:24 am

hey, so two things, one guy i have mixed feelings about, but hes asked me out on a date multiple times what should i do? And also there is a guy im rlly into but he wants to date long distance… idk what to do?! plz help

December 16, 2018 at 9:38 pm

It sounds as though there are various people in your life that are important to you. Determine what you want for your future. Decide which relationships are viable. Choose one person and speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him time to make a decision regarding his feelings. If that relationship does not work out, then decide what to do at that time. Have a great day, Jordan!

Lily Taylor

December 6, 2018 at 5:37 pm

I have been dating my man for 3 years now. I love him. But I don’t think he does anymore. What should I do?

December 7, 2018 at 7:15 pm

If he has given you reason to believe that he is no longer in love with you, then take time to determine what you want for the future of your relationship. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Be sure to give him a chance to share himself with you as well. If you feel that this relationship is going to fail, then strengthen your relationships with friends and family at this time. Have a great day, Lily!

Jalane Fiola-Johnson

December 4, 2018 at 9:49 am

My boyfriend doesn’t live here and I know that there’s girls who r pretty then me at his schools. But I find if I text him frequently during the day it helps me to remember how much he loves me. Any other ways to make sure I’m not getting paranoid?

December 4, 2018 at 6:00 pm

You are in a relationship with him. If you trust him, then continue to maintain your relationship. You will find benefit in spending additional time with him in person. If he has not mentioned these other girls, then allow these thoughts to fade. To ensure that your relationship is strengthened, continue to speak with him often. Have a great day, Jalane!

Alexa

December 3, 2018 at 4:20 am

me and my boyfriend have been dating for 6 months now…we don’t really talk in personal so many people don’t know were dating only my friends and his friends! i don’t know how to talk to him…we talk on text very much i just want to talk to him just like we talk on text! any advise?

December 3, 2018 at 7:10 pm

You are interested in nourishing this relationship. You feel that there would be benefit in speaking with him in person. This is certainly a reasonable thought regarding your relationship. You will find great benefit in spending additional time with him. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, as this will give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Alexa!

Niki

December 4, 2018 at 9:35 am

I have the same problem idk what to do about it🤷🏼‍♀️

December 4, 2018 at 5:56 pm

Thank you for sharing your supportive comment. It is certain that other members of our community will share their thoughts and feelings. Please share your insights and experiences in the future. Have a great day, Niki!

Shallow waterz

November 27, 2018 at 11:31 am

So I’ve been dating this guy for nearly a month now and I’m starting to feel like he doesn’t like me any more… do you have any advice?¿

November 27, 2018 at 9:12 pm

If you are concerned about his feelings for you, then speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Nourish your relationship by spending additional time with him in person. If your partner has given you a specific reason for you to have these concerns, then be direct about your questions. Have a great day, Shallow!

princes

November 29, 2018 at 3:01 pm

He is a piece of crap and you should get over him because you are way to good for him…

November 29, 2018 at 9:19 pm

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. Please share more of your supportive comments in the future. Have a great day, Princes!

Samantha

November 26, 2018 at 10:14 pm

My boyfriend has an extremely low self-esteem and jealous. I want to let him know that he’s amazing and that he has nothing to worry about. How might i do that without bringing up a fight?

November 27, 2018 at 8:57 pm

If you are concerned that sharing your opinions may cause a fight, then you may want to take another look at your partner’s behaviors. Nourish your relationship by spending additional time with him. Share your feelings through your actions. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Have a great day, Samantha!

Charlotte

November 21, 2018 at 5:26 am

So there’s this guy that I really like and I used a fake account and he said that he’s so close to being in love with me but is just scared of love. I think I love him too but we live apart and don’t see each other like at all. Advice?

November 22, 2018 at 9:38 pm

The two of you live apart, though each of you are interested in nourishing this relationship. Determine if you believe that this relationship is viable. Decide what you want for your future. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. Give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Charlotte!

Zara

November 18, 2018 at 2:45 pm

So im dating this guy; we started dating three weeks go then broke up the next weekend then got back together that week….so now we have been dating for two weeks and he moved away last friday. I love him a lot and we have already said i love you to each other…we txt and call each other all the time. But, he is starting a new school and hes living at a beach now. Im scared he will have feelings for other girls but he wont tell me. I am also scared he will break up wit me cuz we wont see each other until the next time he visits but idk when that will b. Idk we have talked to eachh other about loyalty but im scared to think that he could cheat on me .

November 18, 2018 at 8:38 pm

You will find that this relationship will be strained, as it is a new relationship and the two of you are not longer near each other. The best option is for you to attempt to visit him in person. Determine what you want for your future. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. If a conversation occurs in the future regarding the status of your relationship, then do not be surprised. Have a great day, Zara!

Sascha

November 15, 2018 at 10:13 am

I’m in a relationship with this boy who I met in the summer at a camp. I never see him cause he lives far away. We love each other and miss each other sooo much. We don’t Skype or call each other cause he’s shy and it gets soo awkward so we just text. I won’t see him till next year. He’s soo sweet and texts me cute things everyday and I do the same back. We get each ohher so much and have soo much in common. But I won’t see him till like the summer holidays
    What should I do?

November 16, 2018 at 8:13 pm

The two of you share a strong social and emotional connection. You may want to attempt to speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. This may help his feelings of shyness, which may cause the two of you to speak more often. You may also choose to allow this relationship to be nourished when you see him at camp next year. This relationship has the potential to be a lifelong friendship. Have a great day, Sascha!

Sascha

November 17, 2018 at 7:39 am

So should I break up with him then if I won’t see him till summer. How would I speak about my thoughts and feelings like how would I word it?

November 18, 2018 at 6:31 pm

There is no need for you to break up with him. You can continue to maintain your relationship at this time. You should decide what you want for your future. Perhaps speak with him about your thoughts and feelings. If possible, attempt to visit him in person. Have a great day, Sascha!

Nikki

November 17, 2018 at 6:48 am

to be honest you should meet up with him

November 18, 2018 at 6:40 pm

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. Please feel free to share more of your supportive comments in the future. Have a great day, Nikki!

IAmConfused

November 15, 2018 at 7:21 am

Please help, My boyfriend and I have been dating for a while, and I want to say I love him for the first time but I don’t know if he loves or likes me. He’s the one who asked me out and said he liked me,but I don’t know if he loves me just yet.

November 16, 2018 at 8:09 pm

It is certainly possible and reasonable for him to not have developed feeling of love for you at this time. It is likely that his feelings for you are growing. Nourish your relationship with him by spending additional time with him in person. It is clear that he wants to nourish a relationship with you at this time. Speak with him about your thoughts and feelings, and give him an opportunity to share himself with you as well. Have a great day, Confused!