Scarlett Johansson Bra Size Height Weight
36-25-36 in or 91.5-63.5-91.5 cm
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
57 kg or 125 pounds
- Nate Naylor (2011-2012): Nate is the New York Advertising Executive. He dated Scarlett Johansson from August of 2011 to October of 2012. They only lasted for about a year.
- Romain Dauriac (2012-Present): Romain is a French Journalist who started dating Scarlett Johansson in November of 2012. By September of 2013, they were officially engaged. In 2014 Scarlett found out that she was pregnant with Romain’s baby and she said the baby is due in early March.
- Before both of these men, Scarlett Johansson dated Ryan Reynolds who is a Canadian actor. They started dating in April of 2007 and their relationship ended on July 1, 2011 because between that time they got married but then wanted to get divorced.
Scarlett Johansson has not had plastic surgery.
She has a net worth of about 55 million dollars.
Scarlett Ingrid Johansson
Scarlett has two nicknames. Scarlett Fever and ScarJo.
Scarlett Johansson was born on November 22, 1984 which would make her 30 years old.
Scarlett Johansson was born in New York City, New York.
Scarlett’s education started with Simon Baruch Middle School that she attended. Then it was P.S. 41 Greenwich Village School. After that school, she went for theatrical training at Professional Children’s School that was in Manhattan, New York City. She ended up graduating from there.
- Father: Karsten Johansson
- Mother: Melanie Sloan
- Sister: Vanessa (Who is also an actress.)
- Brother: Adrian
- Brother: Hunter (Who happens to be her twin.)
- Half-Brother: Christian
Scarlett is a American Actress, model, and singer.
- Sexy Lips
- Beautiful Eyes
- Curvy Body
Best Known For
Scarlett Johansson is best known for her role in ‘The Horse Whisperer as Grace MacLean. She is also known for her role in ‘Lost in Translation’ as Charlotte.
Scarlett’s first film was a 1994 movie called North and she played the role of ‘Laura Nelson.’
The movie ‘The Avengers’ required the actors to be fit. So for Scarlett, Bobby Strom trained her for the movie. She also has a workout plan and a diet plan for herself as well.
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Walt Disney World Disney Park
- Disney Land Disney Park
Scarlett’s Favorite Things
- Favorite Action Movie: Heat (1995)
- Favorite Actors: Christopher Walken, Tom Cruise, and Gary Sinise.
- Favorite Actresses: Juliette Lewis, Meryl Streep, Helena Bonham Carter, and Judy Garland
- Favorite Movies: Mean Streets and Goodfellas
- Favorite Artists: Billie Holiday, Rosemary Clooney, Anita O’Day, and Miles Davis.
- Favorite Color: Red
- Favorite Food: Pizza, Burger’s, and Buffalo Wings.
- Favorite Music: Classic Rock
- Favorite Fashion Labels: Gucci, Prada, Chanel, and Marc Jacobs.
- Favorite Directors: Tim Burton, Francis Ford Coppola, and Martin Scorsese.
Scarlett Johansson Facts
- In the 2004 Presidential Election, Scarlett Johansson helped with the campaigns for John Kerry.
- Scarlett Johansson has described herself as Jewish but she does celebrate a little bit of both Hanukkah and Christmas.
- With the Askmen Top 99 Most Desirable Women in 2012, Scarlett Johansson was voted number seven.
- Scarlett Johansson is allergic to wheat and pollen.
- Even though she became a big star, she wanted to attend Purchase University to study film.
- In 2010, Scarlett Johansson was voted ‘Babe of the Year’ by Getlemen’s Quarterly.
- Scarlett Johansson is a natural red head.
- Scarlett started smoking around the age of 15 and hasn’t stopped since.
- She is left-handed.
- Scarlett is afraid of cockroaches.
- Scarlett has a chihuahua named Maggie and a cat named Trooper.
- On her 20th birthday, she celebrated by going to Disneyland.
- Scarlett had a small role in Home Alone 3.
- Scarlett Johansson loved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Follow her on Facebook
- Follow her on Twitter
- Follow her on Instagram