Katy Perry Bra Size Height Weight
36-24-35 in or 91.5-61-89 cm
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Katy Perry is has had a couple of boyfriends, but before them she was married to Russell Brand. Russell is a British Comedian who got married to Katy Perry two days before her birthday which is October 23, 2010. She got married in Rajasthan, India. They were married for just over one year when they broke in December of 2011.
- Robert Ackroyd (2012): Robert is a guitarist from the band “Florence+the Machine. They dated for about a month in April of 2012.
- John Mayer (2012): John is a Jewish musician who dated Katy Perry from June to August of 2012.
Katy Perry has had no plastic surgery just yet. Some say she has had plastic surgery just because of the difference in her face in just a few years. But experts have said that her difference in her face is because she puts the right make-up on to look much older and mature and attractive.
Katy Perry has a net worth of about 95 million dollars.
Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson
Katy Perry’s nicknames are Katy Bird, The Queen of Cool, Pussycat, Katy Hudson, Katy Brand, Pickle, K-Pez, Chuckie, KP, and KatyCat.
Katy Perry is born on October 25, 1984 which makes her 30 years old today.
Katy Perry was born in Santa Barbara in California.
For one year at Dos Pueblos High School in Goleta, California, Katy Perry went to school. After her first year she took her GED, obviously passed it and left her education to go and pursue her career in music.
- Her parents are Maurice Keith Hudson and Mary Christine Perry.
- She also has a younger brother named David Hudson
- She also has a older sister named Angela.
Katy Perry is a songwriter, Rock and Pop Singer, and an actress.
Katy Perry has blonde hair but likes to dye her hair black. She also has multiple wigs to hide from the paparazzi.
- Her color wigs
- Her music videos
- Her Lips and smile
Best Known For
Katy Perry is best known for her color wigs, style of dress, her “I Kissed a Girl” song and video, and her over the top fashions.
Katy Perry’s first film was in 2010 when she played herself in the movie Get Him to the Greek.
First TV Show
Katy Perry’s first TV Show was in 2008 when she played as herself in The Young and the Restless.
Katy Perry’s first album was named “Katy Hudson” which came out on October 23, 2001.
- GHD (Haircare Product Manufacturer)
- ProActiv (2010)
- Purr Perfume (2010)
- OPI Nail Polish (2011
- Thomas Sabo Jewellery
- Purr by Katy Perry (2011)
Katy Perry’s Favorite Things
- Favorite Book: The Help (written by Kathryn Stockett)
- Favorite Colors: Blue, Aqua, and Pink.
- Favorite Movie: Lolita (1997).
- Favorite Food: Mexican Food, Crepes, Ice-cream, and Thai food.
- Favorite Place To Visit: Japan
- Favorite Accessories: Fruit-shaped accessories, Bracelets, Rainbow wigs, and sparkles
- Favorite Bands: Heart, Paul Simon, Gwen Stefani, Ting Tings, Beach Boys, Joni Mitchell, Heap, Rufus Wainwright, and Alanis Morissette.
- Favorite TV Program: Ancient Aliens (2009).
- Favorite Hobby: Hunting for antiques
- Favorite Candy: Sour gummy worm
- Favorite Drink: Tea and juice
- Favorite Singer: Freddy Murcuray.
- Favorite Sport: Golf
Katy Perry Facts
- When Katy Perry was younger, her parents wouldn’t allow her to watch MTV.
- Katy Perry loves Vintage things
- Katy Perry smokes.
- Between the ages of 9 to 17, Katy used to sing in churches.
- Katy Perry has three pets which are all cats. Their names are Morrissey, Krusty, and Kitty Purry.
- Katy Perry has indeed said she wants to kiss Megan Fox.
- In 2012. on Askmen’s Most Desirable Women, Katy Perry was voted number six.
- In high school she was always teased for having big breasts.
- She has never had plastic surgery.
- Katy Perry does practice Transcendental Meditation.
- Her comfort food is chicken nuggets.
- Katy pierced her own nose when she was 13 with a safety pin.
- She brings her teddy bear all around the world with her.
- Katy Perry is currently learning how to garden.
- She happens to love anything thats iridescent.
- At the moment, Katy Perry has a ticket to outer space!
- Follow her on Facebook
- Follow her on Twitter
- Follow her on Instagram
- 40 Good And Cute Questions To Ask A Guy You Like
When getting to know the guy you are interested it,...
- Posted September 20, 2013
- 50 I Miss You Messages for Him
When he is away, it seems like the world is...
- Posted April 23, 2017
- 7 Vegan Meal Replacement Powders That Taste Great
More and more people are trying to drift away from...
- What does it mean when a guy calls you baby girl?
Ladies, let’s face it: there are a lot of adorable...
- 10 Signs a Guy Likes You but Is Too Scared to Tell You
You have this guy in your life, but you can’t...
- The 50 Best Disney Movies of the 21st Century (2000-2017)
If you grew up with movies, chances are you watched...
- How to Curl Thick Hair
Thick hair is a blessing- and a curse, sometimes. While...
- Posted April 16, 2017
- 120 Sweet, Romantic Words For Your Love
They say action speaks louder than words, but there are...
- Posted April 14, 2017