50 Cute Couple Quotes
If you are looking for cute couple quotes, you have come to the right place. These cute couple quotes are designed to express the highs, lows and wonder of being in love. You can send these quotes to your lover as a text or create an old-fashioned love letter to really surprise them.
1. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – Winnie the Pooh
When you find the right person, there is nothing that you would not do to stay with them. In an incredibly adorable way, this Winnie the Pooh quote expresses that exact sentiment.
2. “The being in love is better than the falling in love.” – Simply Irresistible
It is a wonderful thing to reach the part of the relationship where you feel completely comfortable around the person. At this point, conversations feel more like you are talking to yourself because both partners have really started to become the same person.
3. “Sexiness wears thin after a while and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that’s a real treat.” – Joanne Woodward
4. “Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams.” – Unknown
This is a lovely way to express the infatuation of an early love affair.
5. “No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing badly. That’s what’s wrong.” – Rhett Butler in Gone With the Wind
If you have never seen Gone With the Wind, it is one of the greatest romances of all time and something that you need to watch.
6. “Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.” – Woody Allen
If you have not found the perfect partner yet, don’t fret. As Woody Allen points out, there is more than just love to enjoy.
7. “Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.” – Wizard of Oz
In that case, I don’t think that hearts will ever be considered practical!
8. “I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell this to my children, they just about throw up.” – Barbara Bush
This type of love story certainly seems to be less common in modern times.
9. “It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.” – Lucille Ball
From the mouth of one of the world’s top female comedians comes one of the most amusing quotes about falling in love.
10. “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
If only everyone could experience a true love story.
11. “Love is like Pi: natural, irrational, and very important.” – Lisa Hoffman
This is the perfect cute couple quote if you are dating someone who loves math or nerdy quotes!
12. “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” – Eminem
Since you do not know what will happen tomorrow, the best thing that you can do is make sure to love fully and deeply today because you never know what can or will happen.
13. “The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you.” – Markus Zusak
Of course, having a boy that loves you is only worse if you do not love him back. Then, it can be a real problem.
14. “In my sex fantasy, nobody ever loves me for my mind.” – Nora Ephron
Although this is probably true of most people, you do want to find a partner who likes you for who you actually are.
15. “That’s why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they’d call them something else.” – Sixteen Candles
Unfortunately, a first crush is the hardest, and it does not seem to get any easier after that.
16. “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties” – Jules Renard
This is a modern take on old favorites like “love is blind”. Even if it is not logical to fall for someone, it is not always possible for you to help it.
17. “Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you, you know. Maybe you just need one person.” – Kermit the Frog
I love this quote—it is by far one of the cutest and sweetest on the list!
18. “There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy: her heart.” – Melanie Griffith in Milk Money
If only every man and woman out there realized that this was the case!
19. “First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. No really self-respecting woman would take advantage of it.” – George Bernard Shaw
I am not entirely sure what George means by “take advantage of it”. Perhaps, the quote means that no one should take advantage of a lover who is infatuated with their first love.
20. “Just give me a comfortable couch, a dog, a good book, and a woman. Then if you can get the dog to go somewhere and read the book, I might have a little fun.” – Groucho Marx
If you were looking for a more amusing cute couple quote, this is the one for you. Like always, Groucho Marx brings the room to its knees in just a few concise sentences.
21. “We were together. I forget the rest.” -Walt Whitman
If you have just experienced a break up, it would be wonderful if you could forget everything after just being
22. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” -Oscar Wilde
When you find someone who sings the same secret song and marches to the same beat, then you have found true love.
23. “Love thy neighbor—and if he happens to be tall, debonair, and devastating, it will be that much easier.” – Mae West
Mae West has certainly offered some good advice!
24. “When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.” – Anonymous
Once you fall in love with someone, the scariest dream that you will ever have is losing them. They become such an integral part of your life that it seems impossible to imagine a life without them.
25. “There’s always room for love. You just have to move a few things around.” – Anonymous
Even if you think that it is too late to find love, there is always a chance, so don’t give up!
26. “I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours.” – Bob Dylan
That’s a deal!
27. “Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.” – Carroll Bryant
This is a cute way to say that being in a relationship takes work. You and your partner continuously change, and you always have to keep an open line of communication to make things work.
28. “A hug is like a boomerang: you get it back right away.” – Bil Keane
Hopefully, you get it back right away. If you don’t, you may need a new significant other.
29. “Spend life with someone who makes you happy, not someone who you have to impress”
If you always feel like you have to impress your partner and change who you are, then you probably are not with the right person.
30. “I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.” – Marilyn Monroe
I think a lot of people would agree with this statement.
31. “Don’t let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.” – My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Your past does not determine who you are today; it only shows where you have been in life. Each day, you have the chance to determine your life and who you choose to be in life: choose wisely.
32. “The truth is everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
33. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles Schulz
Prepare for the worst and hope for the best: find someone worth loving, but keep some chocolate waiting in the wings, just in case.
34. “The one who loves least controls the relationship.” -Robert Newton Anthony
Unfortunately, this statement seems to be rather true.
35. “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.” – Joan Crawford
Too much passion can be a problem, but oh! What a wonderful problem to have!
36. “Sometimes I wish I had never met you, because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.” – Good Will Hunting
Once you have found love, it is hard to go back to just being single again.
37. “Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real love to be silly.” – Rose Franken
If you have found someone that you feel comfortable about being silly around, then you have found someone that is worth keeping.
38. “Work like you don’t need the money. Love like you’ve never been hurt. Dance like nobody’s watching.” – Satchel Paige
This is always good advice to live by. Enjoy life before it is too late.
39. “And, in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.” – Paul McCartney
As far as cute couple quotes go, this is one of my favorites.
40. “The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself.” -Carrie Bradshaw
Before you can be a good partner for someone else, you have to know who you are, what you want and be confident in it.
41. “Men should be like Kleenex … soft, strong, disposable.” – Cher
I am not sure if I agree with this—perhaps it would be a better after-break-up quote!
42. “Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.” – Candace Bushnell
43. “It’s a wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be with someone who looks into your face when you’ve gotten old, and still sees what you think you look like.” – The Bachelor (film)
If only we could all grow old with someone we love and become one of the cute old couples! For many of the couples that last that long, the memories of their first date and youth remain strong.
44. “Above all things I believe in love. Love is like oxygen. Love is a many-splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!” – Christian in Moulin Rouge
If you have never watched Moulin Rouge, you ought to. In addition to being a great romance, it is a wonderful movie to sit down to with some ice cream and wine (if you are of age!). Additionally, it has a number of awesome love quotes like this one or my personal favorite, “The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.”
45. “A lady’s imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.” – Jane Austen
Even as children, I can recall half the girls in my class trying out their crush’s last name with their signature. Did anyone else ever play M*A*S*H?
46. “As long as you know most men are like children, you know everything.” – Coco Chanel
I am not so sure if this is true. All of the Coco Chanel quotes about love always make me wonder what her love life could have possibly been like to have such a disappointing view on relationships.
47. “Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
This is a different take on the quote, “It is better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.”
48. “No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater.” – Sarah Dessen
Your relationship is not perfect. No one’s is because perfect would be boring. Instead, your relationship has imperfections that make it perfect. Neither of you are perfect people, but your imperfections make you perfect for each other.
49. “Tell him I’m going to the back seat of my car with the woman I love, and I won’t be back for ten minutes!” – Homer Simpson
A little irreverent, but still rather funny.
50. “Some people never say the words ‘I love you,’ for like a child they’re longing to be told.” – Paul Simon
If your partner cannot say that they love, perhaps it is up to you to say it first!
Being in love can be one of the best feelings in the world, and these cute couple quotes express the feeling perfectly. Let us know which quotes were your favorites in the comments. If we missed your favorite quote, make sure to let us know!