50 Good Day Quotes
Good morning, good evening, good day! If you are tired of using the basic greetings in your text messages or chats, step up your game with these good day quotes. There are a total of 50 good day quotes listed that suit every occasion and recipient.
1. ”Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.” -George Washington Carver
For the few people that wake up in the early hours of the morning, this quote is extremely accurate. Sunrise over the woods or open water is a sight to see!
2. ”Being happy or sad, gloomy or excited, moody or stable… are options that are presented to you every morning. You just have to make the right choice. Good morning.”
Every morning, you have the choice to wake up and be the happiest person that you can be. It is your choice if you want to adopt a positive perspective.
3. “Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.” -Henry David Thoreau
Most of us cannot live like Thoreau in the woods, but we definitely can empathize with this quote.
4. ”Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.” -Robert Orben
This good day quote serves as an excellent motivation to live your dreams and fulfill your true potential.
5. ”Night will change into day without any effort on your part. But that’s just about all the help you will get from Mother Nature. To succeed, your efforts start now. Good morning.”
Like the previous quote, this message is intended to provide inspiration and encourage you to work toward living your dreams.
6. ”I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” -Larry King
The best minds in the world have one thing in common: they know how to listen to other people. If you plan on learning something today, take a moment to sit back and listen the person who is speaking to you.
7. ”Good thoughts precede great deeds. Great deeds precede success. Have a great day.”
Of course, bad ideas generally lead to problems, so try to focus on thinking good thoughts!
8. “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” -Lemony Snicket, The Blank Book
This is a more modern take on the old adage, “woke up on the wrong side of the bed”. Sometimes, your morning really determines if you have a good day or not.
9. ”Stop searching for inspirational quotes and motivational messages. All you need to remember when you wake up… is what would happen if all your dreams don’t come true.”
When the carrot approach does not work for you, using the stick instead may be a viable option.
10. ”Good morning is a contradiction of terms.” -Jim Davis
Morning isn’t morning until you have had at least one cup of coffee.
11. ”This message is to remind you that you are beautiful, talented and one of a kind. No one can stop you from doing anything that is on your mind. Good morning.”
If you needed some motivation, here it is.
12. ”Life is perishable – the quicker you consume it, the better it feels. Stop thinking, start living.”
We only have so many days on this earth. How you use those days is entirely up to you.
13. “Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.” -Glen Cook, Sweet Silver Blues
This quote is the entire reason why it is wonderful to stay awake until the sunrises at least once a year.
14. ”Don’t wake up with the regret of what you couldn’t accomplish yesterday. Wake up while thinking about what you will be able to achieve today.”
Overcoming failures is a key to success.
15. ”No matter how bad things are, you can at least be happy that you woke up this morning.” -D. L. Hughley
If you have been having a rough time lately, this quote may describe your life perfectly.
16. ”This morning will never ever come back in your life again. Get up and make the most of it.”
Each second that passes is another moment that we cannot get back.
17. ”If you don’t wake up right now with your full might, you will never be able to achieve that dream you saw last night.”
This good day quote receives extra points for rhyming.
18. ”The greatest inspiration you can ever get is to know that you are an inspiration to others. Wake up and start living an inspirational life today.”
You have the chance today to make an impact on the lives of the people closest to you and everyone
19. ”Success comes to those who have the will power to win over their snooze buttons. Wishing you an awesome morning.”
There have been studies that link being a morning person to being successful in life.
20. ”Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.” -Mahatma Gandhi
If you are a religious person, this quote may seem right on target.
21. ”Even the smallest of thoughts have the potential to become the biggest of successes… all you have to do is get up and get going.”
Although this is undoubtedly true, most successes also arrive through hard work. If you want to succeed, you should be prepared to work for it.
22. ”The withering away of the darkness and the rising of the sun signifies the most important aspect of life – despair giving way for hope.”
Extremely poetic, this is one of the prettier good day quotes on this list.
23. ”An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” -Henry David Thoreau
Once you wake up, move around and get energized. A little early morning movement helps you to wake up faster and become more alert.
24. ”If yesterday was an amazing day for you, don’t stop. Maybe your winning streak has just begun.”
Sometimes, it is all about your attitude.
25. ”Opportunities will knock on your door every morning. But if you keep sleeping they will simply pass you by.”
You have to be ready to open the door of opportunity when that moment arrives.
26. ”Don’t blame God for not showering you with gifts. He gives you the gift of a new day with every single morning. Good morning.”
The gift of life can be the greatest gift of all.
27. ”Think about the dreams you had last night to make your lazy morning a beautiful one.”
This quote contains an excellent idea, but a difficult thing to do in practice. How many people actually remember their dreams?
28. ”Wake up and face life’s challenges head on. Else, life will become quite a challenge.”
If you don’t face things head on, the problems in your life are likely to become worse.
29. ”Success is not just a measure of how big you can DREAM, it is also a measure of how much you can DO.”
Extremely accurate, this quote has a valid point.
30. ”Why complain about yesterday, when you can make a better tomorrow by making the most of today?”
Complaining about an issue will not make anything better.
31. ”It is good to dream big but your dreams will never see the light of day if you sleep big too.”
For you to operate at your peak, you need to have a full night of rest.
32. ”This morning is what it is because you were what you were yesterday. Be what you should be today so that you can be what you want to become tomorrow.”
To live your dreams, you have to consistently make steps toward achieving your goals.
33. ”Good Morning – this is not just a greeting. It signifies a hope that the beautiful morning will bring a smile on your face and happiness in your life.”
This is the perfect message to send a friend or that special someone.
34. ”It is not just another day, it is yet another chance to make your dreams come true. Good morning.”
Remember: today is another chance for you to live out your dreams!
35. ”Stop thinking about how much more you can sleep and start thinking about how much more you can do.”
Sleep is always a nice experience, but too much sleep can prevent you from accomplishing your dreams.
36. ”The way you get out of bed will lay the foundation of the day that lies ahead. So wake up with a smile and walk out with a bounce in your step… you deserve it.”
If you needed something to brighten your morning, this is the good day quote to use.
37. ”Forget tomorrow, say goodbye to sorrow. Think about the future, let your life rapture.”
I may not be entirely sure what “let your life rapture” means, but it sounds fairly good.
38. ”You can sleep a little longer and face failure… or you can wake up right away to chase success. The choice is entirely yours.”
Your life is in your hands. Choose your decisions wisely.
39. ”Each day is a little life: every waking and rising a little birth, every fresh morning a little youth, every going to rest and sleep a little death.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Each day that we are alive brings us a little closer to our deaths. This quote by Arthur Schopenhauer reminds us of that poignantly.
40. ”The biggest sources of motivation are your own thoughts, so think big and motivate yourself to win. The biggest sources of inspiration are your own actions, so do something worth remembering and use the experience to inspire yourself every day.”
Once you start taking action and thinking positively, it ends up snowballing into greater and better things.
41. ”A good day starts with good thoughts.”
Like #40, this good day quote is a reminder that your decisions are an integral part of your success or failure.
42. ”DREAMING or DOING is a choice that will mean the difference between FAILURE or SUCCESS.”
If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. Every goal in life is possible once you decide on what you want and take steps toward obtaining it.
43. ”Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” -William Arthur Ward
May you never miss an opportunity—or a sunrise.
44. ”You can do nothing today and have an uncertain tomorrow… or you can do something good today to shape a better and brighter tomorrow. What will it be?”
It may seem like one life does not really matter in the scheme of things, but it does. You have the chance to change the world if you want to.
45. ”I wish that this morning helps you get one step closer to all the dreams that you have been dreaming last night.”
Living your dreams is the next step after you have dreamed them.
46. ”The right time to wake up is NOW. The right time to smile is NOW. The right time to do something is NOW. The right time to reply to this sweet text is NOW.”
Life only lasts for so long. Since you never know what tomorrow will bring, you must take advantage of today.
47. ”If you haven’t been able to achieve something, today is the best time to start working towards it again.”
Every minor setback should be looked at as a learning experience.
48. ”May rays of the morning sun light the fire in you to achieve big things in life.”
Sometimes, a little sunshine is all you need for everything to feel better.
49. ”Every morning comes with this promise – give the wings of effort to your dreams and your life will be full of bliss.”
When you first step out of your front door with a cup of coffee, the cool morning breeze seems like it carries all of the promises in the world. Use that promise of new beginnings and enjoy a fresh start in life.
50. ”The only way you can respect your dream is to get out of bed and do something about it.”
If you keep ignoring your dreams, then you will end up forgetting about them entirely someday.
- 40 Good And Cute Questions To Ask A Guy You Like
When getting to know the guy you are interested it,...
- Posted September 20, 2013
- 50 I Miss You Messages for Him
When he is away, it seems like the world is...
- Posted April 23, 2017
- 7 Vegan Meal Replacement Powders That Taste Great
More and more people are trying to drift away from...
- What does it mean when a guy calls you baby girl?
Ladies, let’s face it: there are a lot of adorable...
- 10 Signs a Guy Likes You but Is Too Scared to Tell You
You have this guy in your life, but you can’t...
- The 50 Best Disney Movies of the 21st Century (2000-2017)
If you grew up with movies, chances are you watched...
- How to Curl Thick Hair
Thick hair is a blessing- and a curse, sometimes. While...
- Posted April 16, 2017
- 120 Sweet, Romantic Words For Your Love
They say action speaks louder than words, but there are...
- Posted April 14, 2017