50 Birthday Wishes for Mom
With your mom’s birthday just around the corner, you need some of the best birthday wishes for mom. These birthday wishes can be written in a card, a text message or in a social media post. To make her birthday perfect, you should find a present to match these quotes. Although chocolates and flowers are the most common birthday gifts, you should try to think of something that is a bit more unique. The best birthday gifts will be completely unique—and they do not have to be expensive.
1. “Today’s the day! Have a wonderful celebration. I love you, Mom! Happy birthday!”
Let your mother know exactly how you feel about her!
2. “You are the one I look up to, stay true to and love coming back home to. Happy birthday, mom.”
This message is sweet, heartfelt and to the point.
3. “Happy birthday to my mom – the person who makes our house a home.”
Your mother’s efforts were not appreciated when you were a child, but you have a chance to show your thanks now.
4. “My greatest wish is to grow up and become just like you. Happy Birthday mother and thank you for all your strength and advice that have helped me become the person I am today.”
As a teenager, the thought of becoming your mother one day may have horrified you. Now, you realize that being a parent is a totally different experience than what you expected.
5. “Your pies, scones and tarts are too good to be true, but they are not even half as sweet as you. Happy birthday, mom.”
For a cute and sweet message, this birthday wish for mom is sure to please.
6. “Party crackers, foam spray, cascarones and confetti, you are the best mother one could ever be. Happy birthday, mommy.”
Obviously, you can change mommy to mother or mom depending on your preference.
7. “There is always one day of the year that I can always do my best to show you how you make me feel every day.”
Although this birthday wish is effective, you may want to mix it with one of the other quotes on this list.
8. “If I can grow up to become even a LITTLE of what you are, I will consider myself to have achieved a LOT. Happy birthday, mom.”
At this point in her life, your mother wants to know that you appreciate her and recognize the sacrifices that she made to take care of you.
9. “You are my hero, my idol and my super woman. But above everything else you are a beautiful human. Happy birthday, mom.”
If everyone could be the type of human being that your mother is, the world would be a much better place.
10. “Thanks for always being my shadow. Thanks for your blessings which protect me wherever I go. Happy birthday to my wonderful, mom.”
When we are young, our parents take care of us and protect us. Now, it is our turn to watch out for our parents.
11. “Without you, my world would have been so dull and blue. Happy birthday, mother.”
This quote says it all.
12. “Happy birthday to the woman who I never allow to touch any of my things, but always ask when I can’t find some of my things.”
Somehow, moms always seem to know exactly where everything is.
13. “If my life was a planet, my mom would be the one responsible not only for holding it together but also for spinning it around so that I would have generous dozes of sunlight’s warmth and the night’s peace. Happy birthday.”
So basically, your mother is a modern version of the Greek god, Atlas.
14. “I am not saying this just because I am your son, but like you there is no other woman. I am saying this because you are truly god sent, like you there can be no other parent. Happy birthday, mom.”
If you need to, you can switch “son” to “daughter”.
15. “A perfect mother is a woman who is exactly like my mom. Happy birthday.”
Succinct and concise, but perfect.
16. “As a rebellious teen I hate doing ANYTHING with you but at the same I time deep down inside my heart I know that I can do NOTHING without the love of a mother like you. Happy birthday.”
We may have hated being stuck with our parents, but mom was always the person we turned to when everything was falling apart.
17. “You are the best mother ever, and like you there can be no other. Happy birthday, mommy.”
There is no one on earth who can replace your mom.
18. “Happy birthday to the person who always puts my happiness before hers, and for me, who is never shy of opening her purse. I love you, mom.”
The best mothers always place their children first.
19. “Every day I wake up, I always have you to thank. I have your guidance, your warmth, your love, and your heart.”
You are so lucky to have a mother that you want to be like.
20. “If motherhood had to be explained to someone without giving your example, it would be a worthless definition. Happy birthday, mom.”
If your mother is the perfect example of a mom, let her know it!
21. “Without the guidance of a mom like you, to my own self I would have never been true. Thanks for being there for me, mom. Happy birthday.”
Everyone needs a guiding hand every once in a while.
22. “There is only one angel in this world who does not have wings – that is my mom. Happy birthday.”
Your mother is proof that angels exist and walk the earth.
23. “I must have been very special to God because He decided to give me a mother like you. Happy birthday to my fairy.”
I have no clue why this quote ends with the word fairy, but you can always change it.
24. “I believe in angels, I believe in superheroes. I believe in miracles, I believe in blessings. I believe in good luck, I believe in destiny. Because I find all these in my mom, who is my everything. Happy birthday.”
You know that superheroes and angels exist because your mother is there.
25. “Thanks for making my life meaningful, worthy, real and livable. Happy birthday, mom.”
If your mother is important to you, make sure to make time for a birthday dinner or a girls’ night out.
26. “May you always be happy and free of tears, I wish you all the joy of the world as your birthday nears. Have an awesome birthday.”
This birthday wish for mom gets extra points because it rhymes.
27. “Today is my turn to say a prayer for my mother whose prayers have always been about the happiness of her children. Happy birthday.”
For a more poetic birthday quote, use this message.
28. “Because of you I became me, I love you so much mom, can’t you see? Happy birthday.”
The rhyming may not be great, but it does add a rather nice touch.
29. “You have always been my inner strength and even though you did not intend, more than a parent you have always been my friend. Happy birthday, mommy.”
Another rhyming quote. If your mother likes poetry, you can try birthday wishes for mom like this one.
30. “Unlimited, non-refundable and free, is the kind of love that exists between my mother and me. I love you mom. Happy birthday.”
Again with the rhyming.
31. “Your face is so beautiful and serene, an angel like you I have never seen. Happy birthday, mother.”
If you want to be poetic, use a birthday wish like this one.
32. “In the roller coaster ride of my life, you have always been my seat belt. Happy birthday, mom.”
I love the imagery in this quote. It shows how important your mother is while also being extremely adorable.
33. “You are the foundation which stands like the ground beneath my feet. With you around, life is always a jolly treat. Happy birthday to my mommy dearest.”
Happy birthday, indeed.
34. “Love may make some people’s world go round but my world is spun around by my mum. Happy birthday.”
Really, could you imagine a world without your mother in it? Use the time that you have to love and spend time with your mom.
35. “Mom, you are my hero. Without you, my life’s worth would have been zero. Happy birthday.”
The rhyming quotes are back with this cute message.
36. “May this be the greatest year yet! You are so special to me. Happy birthday, Mom!”
Since this quote is fairly short, you may want to mix it up by adding another one of the birthday wishes for mom to your card.
37. “My world would be incomplete without you my dear mother. Your place in my life can be taken by no other. Happy birthday.”
For a sentimental and touching birthday message, this quote is sure to please.
38. “Throughout my life, you have always been the strength that holds me up in the storm of life. I love you, Mama.”
When you are down, your mother has always been there to pick you up.
39. “Mom, no one can ever take your place in my heart. I love you forever and ever. No matter where I go or who I meet, you will always be number one to me.”
As your mother struggles with empty nest syndrome, hearing heartfelt words like these will make a world of a difference.
40. “The safest and the most trouble free place in the world is my mom’s lap, made exclusively for me. Happy birthday, mommy.”
Having a compassionate listener and a shoulder to cry on are both good things.
41. “You are the force that helps the boat of my life sail through high tides, choppy waters and endless storms. Happy birthday to a loving mom.”
This birthday quote would go well with a dinner at a marina or a birthday spent at the ocean.
42. “On your birthday today it is time to chose, if you would like to put your feet up in a salon or go shopping to buy new shoes. Happy birthday, mom.”
If you are not sure what your mother wants for her birthday, let her choose!
43. “If I were to go to space and was allowed just one personal belonging, it would be your picture, only because you wouldn’t fit in my purse. Happy birthday, mommy.”
This quote would go well with a framed picture of you and your mother.
44. “Someone who loves me unconditionally. Right or wrong, you are always my mom.”
Of course, mothers are never wrong…right?
45. “Today I have a proposal for you that on your birthday – you can scold me all you want. In return on my birthday, you can gift me all you want. Happy birthday, mommy.”
This sounds like a perfect arrangement for you.
46. “You have given me such great advice over the years, Mother. I want to take this special day and use it as an opportunity to thank you for all that you do.”
It might not be poetic, but this birthday wish for mom says everything that it needs to.
47. “No one can love me more, no one can understand me better. No one can inspire me more, no one can hug me tighter. Happy birthday.”
The alliteration in this quote really makes it stand out.
48. “Dear mom, without you, I don’t know what I’d do. But with you, I know there is nothing I can’t do. Happy birthday.”
49. “You deserve a birthday that’s as amazing as you are! Happy birthday to the world’s best mother!”
If you need a present, a shirt, coffee cup or blanket that says “World’s Best Mother” is sure to make her smile.
50.“Because of you my childhood was unique and, apart from your happiness, there is nothing else that I seek. Happy birthday to the best mother in the world.”
For a birthday card message that is sure to please, use this birthday wish.
Enjoy these birthday wishes for mom. Mix a few of them together or modify your favorite quote. Just make sure that you send the card with enough time to get there before her actual birthday!